The Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Trent discovers what happened to D at the women's compound.
3.4k words
4.66
24.8k
46

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just been fucked by a tall, big-titted, older Danish woman named Runa with her 10 inch dick after meeting her the same day. I had never had such an experience before and it had been amazing.

I lay in her arms, my head resting on her tits, looking down at the cock that had given me multiple orgasms before filling me with a massive load of delicious cum. We lay like this for several minutes before my curiosity got the better of me and I reached down with one hand to feel her cock. I grasped it and stroked it gently, watching it grow.

"Not too tired for another round, then baby?" Runa asked.

"I just want to feel it in my hands. I've never touched another person's cock before." I replied.

"Well, move closer to it, you have to have the full experience." She ordered.

Runa sat up with her back against the headrest and I scooched down so that I could play with her cock.

"While you play with it, I'm going to put something on you might like to watch." She reached over to a remote control on the bedside table and pushed a few buttons. The television came to life and I saw security camera footage. At first, it was an empty scene, but it looked like the front of the compound. You could hear sounds quite clearly as well, with sounds of the ocean playing. I saw that it was from earlier in the day as it was much lighter than it was outside.

Then, I saw a limo drive up and three people get out. I realized that I was watching footage from my and Delilah's arrival at the men's compound. Soon, the footage from our visit played out. I saw the other men arrive after Laki had pulled them, then Laki and I got into the car and it drove off again.

I watched as Delilah was introduced and then led around by one of the men, much like I had been by Kalena. He was a foot taller than Delilah, with deep black skin, rippling muscles and a large bulge in his shorts. He was bald, and from what I could tell, very attractive, though he was middle-aged, likely in his fifties.

"That is Ige, from Nigeria. He is a fantastic lover, with a very large cock, much bigger than mine. Your girlfriend is very lucky." Runa told me.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I stroked her long, meaty cock.

"Delilah is going to be fucked by Ige, of course. Normally, her first lover would be Laki, but he was too busy driving you here. Did you get a chance to suck his cock, Trent?" She asked.

In the torrent of emotions I was feeling, I didn't have time to think before answering. "No, but I wanted to." I felt a moment of shame at admitting that I had wanted Laki's dick in my mouth before looking at my own hand stroking Runa's magnificent rod below me.

"I'll bet you did. Laki has a wonderful dick and he knows how to use it. I have watched him break in many female applicants and he shows them what the difference is between a stud dick and a normal dick. Now, why don't you put my cock in your mouth while we watch the show."

"I've never sucked a cock before." I replied.

"Well, now is your chance to learn how." She replied as she put her hand to the back of my head and pushed me down, forcing me onto her large cock. I accepted her invitation and took it into my mouth, feeling the fullness of her cockhead on my lips and then tongue as she forced it into me. I spent the next several minutes learning how to take her cock in my mouth while I watched the scene.

Ige had taken Delilah throughout the complex and I learned that it was set up similarly to the men's compound, though there were some slight differences. The beach being on the windward side, there were wind protectors in front of the cabins and a few other design decisions to limit the wind. Eventually, Ige showed D to her cabin and took her into her room.

With Runa's cock in my mouth, I recalled Kalena's similar 'welcome' to the island and wondered what Ige had in store for D.

"Well, Delilah, this is your cabin." Ige said. "Over there is your bathroom and this is your bed."

"It's so big for little old me." Delilah replied and I could see there was a bit of a playful smirk on her lips. I knew that look, Delilah was clearly turned on and it was likely due to Ige's large form and dashing, older-man, good looks.

"Yes, well it is very unlikely you will be sleeping alone for long, Delilah. You are very attractive, and I doubt the men will be able to keep their hands off of you." Ige replied, moving closer to Delilah. She stepped back until her back was directly to the bed and Ige was right in front of her.

"You really think so?" She asked, demurely.

Ige reached down and grabbed the hem of Delilah's summer dress as his face was in front of hers. She melted into a kiss with Ige and I was turned on by the contrast between their skins. Ige soon broke the kiss and pulled Delilah's dress off in one motion. She rarely wore bras, so her delightfully perky little tits were fully exposed as her dress was removed. Her lace panties were exposed as well, hiding her pussy that I had dumped multiple loads into not less than two hours previous to this.

"Yes, Delilah. I really think so. You are absolutely stunning. How often do you work out?" Ige asked as he started playing with Delilah's tits with his large hands and reached behind her to grab her ass.

"Uhhhhh. Four times a week." She replied, moaning at Ige's efforts. She clearly didn't know what to do with her hands, as she kept them away from her body. As Ige pulled her closer, Delilah put her hands up to his muscular arms and traced their shape as she got to his shoulders. She pulled him down into another kiss and Ige picked Delilah up and carried her onto the bed. He lay her down so that her head was against the pillows and began kissing his way down her body.

Ige removed D's panties just before his face reached her pussy. "What a beautiful pussy," Ige said, then dove his face fully into it. D's moans became louder and louder as she was brought to a fast, explosive orgasm. As she descended from her place of ecstasy, Ige rose to meet her. The microphones in the room must have been really good because I could hear everything they said to each other.

"I tasted your fiance's cum in your pussy. He was quite delicious. I'll bet you like swallowing his loads, yes?" Ige whispered in Delilah's ear.

"Yes." D replied, still coming down from her orgasm.

"Would you like to see your fiance swallow my cum?" Ige asked.

"Yes." D replied, surprising me. We had talked about inviting other guys into our bedroom, but never with the intention that I would be doing anything with them. The idea was starting to turn me on now though, with Runa's cock filling my mouth.

"Would you like to see what he would swallow my cum from?" Ige asked. Delilah didn't respond verbally, too afraid to voice her infidelity, instead nodding her head up and down slightly.

Ige rose up on his knees and grabbed at his shorts. He slowly lowered them until he revealed the base of his thick, ebony shaft. He continued to reveal more and more and I watched D's face go from pleasure to shock to fascination as Ige showed more and more of his massive dick. Once his shorts were fully pulled down, he still had to grasp his cock and pull it free from the part that could not go past his knees. His cock must have been 14 inches long and quite thick.

"Holy shit." D gasped.

"Do you like what I have to show you?" Ige asked.

"It's huge."

"Many certainly think so, though in my village it was average. Would you like to see your fiance's lips wrapped around this cock?" Ige asked, slowly stroking it as D watched, as mesmerized as I was.

"God, yes." She replied.

"Would you like to watch me fuck him in the ass with it?"

"I don't think anyone could fit that thing up there ass, let alone Trent. He is a virgin in that way."

"Oh trust me, assholes are very flexible, more so than pussies. And I bet your fiance will be eager to take me by the end of your time here. But you first."

"You cannot think you are going to try putting that thing in my ass!" Delilah said, defiantly.

"Not yet, sweet Delilah. First I will take your pussy's virginity, then we can talk about your ass."

"Okay, you can try to put that fucking monster in my pussy, but go slowly and be gentle. The biggest guy I ever fucked was just over half your length and not nearly as thick."

"You need not worry, Delilah. I have done this many times. Soon you will be begging for every inch." Ige lowered himself on top of Delilah and again commenced to kissing her, while I watched his right hand aim his magnificent ebony dick at Delilah's pussy. He was uncut and his foreskin retracted as he pressed into her pussy, revealing a very well-lubricated mushroom head to his dick.

I heard Delilah moan into Ige's mouth as I watched him penetrate her delightfully tight pussy with his massive cock. He pressed slowly but surely, ending after about three inches, then pulling out to begin his inexorable push forward again. They had stopped kissing as Delilah lay open-mouthed with a continuous moan coming out of her, only stopping to breathe in and begin her moans again.

Watching this event unfold had made me stop sucking Runa's beautiful dick. I lay there, my torso across her abdomen, stroking her dick as I watched my fiance take a big black cock deep into her pristine quim. "Trenton, you appear to have forgotten about me." Runa said.

"Sorry." I replied and tried to get back to sucking her dick, but I inevitably returned to staring at Ige pushing more and more dick into Delilah and listening to her moans reach a crescendo.

"Lie down on your stomach so you can watch the screen." Runa commanded.

"I'm sorry." I said. "I'll keep sucking."

"No, lie down on your stomach." She commanded, this time harsher. I obeyed. My cock was now squashed underneath me as I lay flat on my stomach and watched the video. I felt Runa climb on top of me and position her dickhead at my previously virginal asshole and after a quick push, it popped in. She started to stroke into me slowly as I watched the same being done to Delilah.

"Delilah, are you still with me?" Ige asked. He was a little over half way inside her now, and her pussy looked impossibly stretched around his thick rod.

"Yes, Ige." She replied after a few moments. "Your cock is amazing. I feel so full, yet it feels so right. I think I came."

"You have come several times already. I am going to fuck you at this depth for some time now to get your pussy used to my thickness. Then we will take a break before I fill you. Is this acceptable?"

"Mmmmhmmm." D responded as she was brought to the brink of orgasm at the mere thought of Ige pushing more of his magnificent dick into her.

Ige did not start slowly. He pulled out until just the last half inch of his cock was inside Delilah and then pushed it into her until he was at exactly the same spot he had just left. He did this in a rapid-fire motion, shaking the entire bed as he did so and lifting his body off of Delilah in the process. He pummeled her and Runa matched his motions in my own ass. As my pleasure rose, I lost the ability to focus on the video, only hearing in my peripheral awareness Delilah's pleasure made manifest. I came onto the bed multiple times before Runa finally slowed. I was unaware of the amount of time that had passed, but I looked up to see that Ige was still fucking Delilah at high speed. After twenty or thirty more seconds, he brought himself down from his rapid pace until he was once again buried to just over half way inside her and was only gently pushing into her.

Delilah had become delirious with Ige's fucking. It took several moments before she came back to reality, recovering from a string of continuous orgasms. Finally, her last moan was punctuated with an "uuuuuckkkk." As her eyes focused on Ige's face in front of her, she finished her sentence "me." She kissed him passionately again.

"Did you like our first round, Delilah?"

"God, yes Ige. You are an amazing lover. That fucking python inside of me made me cum so many times. And you aren't even sweating."

"I am glad you liked it, baby. But the next course is the second half of my dick, which you will need to take fully. Are you relaxed enough to take all of me?"

"I am the most relaxed I have ever been. If I can't take all of that cock now, I won't ever be able to."

Ige covered Delilah's mouth again with his own and I watched as he started pushing himself inside her again. She tried to kiss him, but she soon had a hard time with all of the moans she was involuntarily giving out as Ige explored her depths even further. His dick was a fucking baton, burying itself in my fiance's tight snatch. It took several minutes, with a number of failed attempts, but finally, Ige hit home inside Delilah, with his balls pressed against her anus.

"I am completely inside you now, sweet girl. Do you feel me?" Ige said.

"Mmmhmmm. Can we stop here for a moment? I want to get used to you." She replied.

"Of course. I want that, too. We are going to be fucking a lot over the next several weeks."

"That sounds fantastic." She kissed him again on the mouth, and I could see her eyes start to tear up as she did so.

"What is it, my dear." Ige asked, genuinely concerned.

"It's just that I can't believe I have already cheated on Trenton. I don't blame you, and I don't want to stop this, but that means that this is all my fault and I feel so guilty."

"Nonsense, Delilah." Ige replied, kissing her on the cheek. "This trip was never about you two being able to stay celibate. It was about staying in love. After feeling this inside you," Ige pulsed his cock and Delilah moaned in response, "do you still love Trenton?"

"Yes, of course." She replied, and I felt immense joy, even though I was starting to have pretty intense feelings for Runa and her rod shoved up my ass.

"Then you are still faithful to him. Just because you love my cock doesn't mean you don't love your fiance. It has yet to be determined whether you will stay together or take one of the studs home at the end of your time here, but the sex is only a gateway to that choice. You will have to make the choice yourself."

"Okay. Now shut up and fuck me. I want to feel every inch of you." Delilah demanded.

"As you wish."

Ige did not go quickly at first, instead building up speed with his cock inside her. Within minutes he was pummeling her pussy fast and hard and Delilah was cumming on his cock and screaming out loud in pleasure. Back in the present, Runa was doing her best to match Ige's speed and ferocity, but her member was not the same size so she had to shorten her thrusts to match his rhythm. I didn't care, as I was moaning in pleasure while trying to focus on watching my fiance take every inch of Ige's magnificent cock.

Eventually, Runa beat Ige to the punch and came inside me. I felt her member swell inside me as she began spurting her load deep into my bowels. Her expansion triggered my own explosion and I spilled onto the bed. I could then focus on Ige as he roared and dumped his load inside of Delilah. Midway through his orgasm, he pulled out, with Delilah moaning in despair and then shock as Ige's load shot onto her stomach, breasts and face. I was amazed by the size of his load and its thickness, and reminded that Runa's load had been similar.

Runa pulled out of me and lay back on the bed and I felt her load moving around inside me. I reached back and felt some remnants around my hole. I pulled them to my mouth and tasted them, thinking of what it would feel like to taste Ige's load from the source.

On the screen, Ige fell to Delilah's side and I watched her hungrily reach down and scoop up Ige's load and taste it herself. She had always loved cum, often tasting it direct from her pussy after we had fucked. She did the same here once she had collected everything from her stomach, chest, and face. After doing a decent job of cleaning herself off, Delilah rolled onto her side and stroked Ige's abdomen.

"That was the best sex I have ever had." Delilah said. I would have been shocked or jealous, but I had felt the same thing with Runa after our first session.

"I am glad you liked it, sweet Delilah." Ige replied.

"Fuck liking it, I could ride your cock the whole time we are here and I would not have wasted my time." They laughed.

"Well, don't get too hooked yet, my dear. You still have much to learn and experience." Ige said.

"Oooh, really? Are you going to fuck my ass next?" She asked, smirking.

"You are not ready for that yet. I was thinking that you could start with two at the same time."

"Two what?"

"He is saying two men." A new voice said. Then I saw Laki walking in. Obviously he had returned from dropping me off. He was naked, having clearly dropped off his shorts on the way to Delilah's room. His full cock was on display and was fully erect. It must have been thirteen inches long and quite thick.

Just as Delilah was about to say something, the screen shut off. I turned to see that Runa had a remote in her hand.

"That is enough for now, Trent. We can watch the next installment later on. I really only wanted to show you that you were not the only one having fun here and that you should not feel guilty about it. Now come here and lie with me." Runa commanded.

"I understand." I replied and returned to her side.

"Did you enjoy what you watched?"

"Yes. It was very hot."

"You liked watching your wife get fucked by Ige's large black cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you have a bit of a cuckold fetish?"

"I don't know what that means."

"Do you like watching Delilah get fucked by other men?"

"I think I do, yes."

"This is very good, Trenton. This means that you and she have a chance of making it through. Now you should just hope that she enjoys watching you get fucked by me or potentially Ige."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"All of our cabins have cameras for sharing your experiences with your partners. Soon, Delilah will watch you and I and what we just did. That is, once she is done with Laki and Ige and whoever else she managed to take on her first day. I must tell you, I was quite impressed to hear that she took both Laki and Ige on the first day, not many women can manage one of them, let alone both."

"Delilah never shirked at a challenge."

"Perhaps tomorrow we will have to test your limits some more." Runa suggested.

"I'd like that." I replied, thinking about all of the other beautiful women and wondering about their own packages and what they could do to me.

Runa eventually pulled up the blanket to cover us and I fell asleep while she spooned me, her cock resting between my thighs.