The Island Ch. 02

Story Info
Jim finds out more about everyone.
5k words
4.2
45.1k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/15/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim awoke in an unfamiliar place. He was lying on a wooden board covered in leaves, and he was fully dressed.

"Did it really happen?" he thought.

He slide off the makeshift bed and stood up. He looked around the room, it was a hut about 9x9x7. The floor was covered by the makeshift bed and there was a small makeshift door on his right. He stumbled toward the door, his head still throbbing.

He pushed open the door and the light blinded him. He squinted and shielded his eyes from the light. He looked around and saw several people moving around and walking. There were two girls sitting under a tree a few feet from the hut talking. The beach was about 40 yards from the hut. He could see Rachel talking with a man dressed in shorts and a Hawaiian shirt.

One of the girls by the tree looked over and said something to the other girl. They both stood up and started walking towards Jim.

"Hi, I'm Jen and this is Julie." Said the blonde.

She was about 5' 1" and couldn't weigh more than 100 pounds. She had blonde hair and wore a torn and dirty mini skirt with a blue bikini top. Julie was 5' 7" and weighed about 110. She had dark hair and wore green short pants and a green sports bra. They were amazing, both of them looked like models. Their stomachs exposed, Jim could see that the each sported a semi six pack abs.

"Hi, I'm Jim." He replied

"Yeah, we know. You were the pilot." Julie said.

"How did I get here?" Jim said.

"Well a few of the crew packed you down here. Rachel said that you had tried to come down here, but passed out while you two were gathering stuff from the cave." Jen said.

"Crew?" Jim said.

"Yeah, you were flying a lot of us to a movie shoot before we arrived here." Jen said.

"There were a few normal passengers, but for the most part it was just the cast and crew of the soon to be blockbuster hit "Devils Paradise"." Julie said smiling

"Wow, I haven't meet a celebrity before, let alone been anywhere near a movie set." Jim said.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you." Jen said smiling.

"Hey, how long have I been in the hut?" Jim asked.

"Well, I think about a day. But I don't know for sure, we have been off exploring the island." Julie said.

"We should go find Doc. She should have a look at you." Jen said.

"I'll wait here." Jim replied.

The two girls walked off towards the beach as Jim surveyed his surroundings. It was nice from what he could see. There were several huts nearby and what looked like a cooking area with some makeshift tables made out of stumps and logs. There were two very thin shacks positioned to his left that he could only imagine were the rest rooms.

Jim suddenly had a feeling of urgency to utilize the restroom. He walked across the sand to the two structures. Opening the door he could smell that they had been well used. He saw a bucket that had been hallowed out and a board stretched across it for a seat with two logs supporting each end. He held his breath and walked in. He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Trying not to look into the hole, he relieved himself trying not to piss on the seat.

He put his cock away and zipped up his pants, turned and opened the door. The Doc was down by his hut talking with another girl. Jim walked towards the Doc, then he noticed something in the sand. It was a candy bar wrapper that was partially buried in the sand. Jim leaned down and picked up the wrapper and examined it. The part that had been exposed was sun faded and he could almost make out a word on it "Peanut B..." was all he could make out.

"Whatcha got there?" the Doc asked.

"A candy bar wrapper." Jim replied.

"Probably left over from when they built these things. You missed out on most of the salvageable food. It was great for about two days, we even had a few beers." Doc responded.

"Must have been a great time." Jim said wryly

"Well, it got us this far. If it hadn't been for the movie crew, we probably wouldn't have made it this far. They build most of the huts, cooking area, and outhouses. They even have a pretty decent shower for everyone, too bad they cant make soap." Doc smiled.

"Sounds like paradise." Jim scoffed

"Don't be so glum! I'm the Doc around here, if these people start loosing hope everyone is screwed! You survived a friggin plane crash, we have food, shelter, and a radio, it's not a bad place! Now you can either be part of the solution, or go fuck yourself and live in the jungle! Let me take a look at that bump now before you piss me off!" Doc said forcefully.

She grabbed his head and turned it so she could see.

"Well, hardly anything there at all now. Don't be surprised if you get some dizzy spells or have a few hallucinations, other than that your fine. Look Jim, we are all trying to make the best of this until we can be rescued. Don't loose hope, get to know a few people and we'll all be back home soon." She said with a little smile.

"You're right. This is all a little overwhelming. What can I do to help?" Jim replied.

"Well, you could see if the crew needs any help, if you can fish we need some help with that, or you can talk to a few people and see what else needs to be done... there is plenty to do." Doc laughed

"Thanks Doc." Jim said.

The Doc walked back towards the beach. Jim stood there for a minute thinking about what he could do. He wasn't very good at building things, so he doubted he could help the crew out too much. He could fish, but had never done it in the ocean. He spotted Jen and Julie walking back up towards him.

"Hey Jim." They said smiling.

"Hi girls." Jim said.

"Can you two help me?" Jim asked.

"Sure what do you need?" asked Jen

"Since my co-pilot isn't with us anymore, I don't know anyone but you two. Can you introduce me to a few people?" Jim asked

"Well you are in luck! We just happen to know everyone here!" Julie said with a smile.

"Yea, I don't think there isn't anyone here we haven't met." Jen added.

"Great, I think it's time to get an idea of where we are and how I can pitch in." Jim said

The three of them started walking back towards the beach.

"There's Mike, he was a sound engineer for the movie." Jen said pointing to a shirtless man in a speedo by the cooking area.

Mike was tall, about 6' 2" and had a rock hard body. Muscles bulged from his arms, legs, and chest, he could have been easily mistaken for a body builder.

"He's got a great cock too!" Julie added

Jim's head snapped back to her.

"That's great, I'm gonna go see for myself." Jim said sarcastically.

"Hey, don't get mad at me. I have fucked almost every person here, and I gotta say this is the best damn crew to get stuck with on a fucking island." Julie commented.

"I mean there are no fatties or filthy fuckers here. Everyone has been tested for stuff, the company makes sure of that. And they all know shit too." Julie added.

"What do you mean you have fucked almost every person here?" Jim asked

"Duh! We're a fucking movie cast & cre.." Julie started.

"What Julie is saying is we are in the adult film business. We have no problems with sex or sexuality. We have all worked together before and at one time or another you just end up fucking people." Jen interrupted.

"So you were all on your way to a porn shoot and now I'm trapped with you? Great, fucking great!" Jim groaned.

"What like you've never thought of who you would want to be on a deserted island with?" Julie responded.

"Really, this is the best crew to be with. We have to improvise a lot on shoots, the crew knows how to build stuff, and we all like to fuck!" Jen snapped.

"Who do you think you are? Judging us for what we do! We bring joy to people everywhere! We help couples having sex problems! We help boys become men! We help women explore their sexuality! We BUILT the internet you fuck! Do you really think anyone would give a shit about being online if we hadn't put clips and images out there? Porn BUILT the internet commerce! Porn took computers out of the stone age!" Julie raged.

"Look, I didn't mean to insult you or anything else. The truth is I have a problem with porn, a real problem. I'm addicted to it! I have been going to counseling for six months now. I was making real progress. I hadn't even bought a fuck flick in two months! I didn't sneak off to the adult bookstore at 3am anymore so I could find some fucking porn! I hadn't fucked a hooker in 4 months! Nothing, do you get it, NOTHING!" Jim released.

"Whoa, calm down there jimmy. We didn't know. We are so used to people outside the industry judging us, we forget that there are people out there that take it too far. I can really see how people can be addicted to porn. I myself am a sex addict. The difference between us though; I have accepted it and live my life as who I am. You go to counseling to fix something you think is broken. Jimmy, your not broken. You like to watch people fucking, you like to fuck, it's normal, sex is normal." Jen soothed.

"Why didn't you ever reach out to us? Try to be a part of the world you were craving?" Julie asked.

"What, go into porn and loose my friends and family? What do I tell my mother? What do I do when I go back to my high school reunion? I wanted to be married with kids and have a normal life." Jim sobbed.

"Who do you think your mother would want you to be, a miserable lemming or a happy man doing what he loves? We have all had to make sacrifices in the industry. My father won't speak to me, I haven't tried to go to a reunion, but if I did those people never knew me anyway; why would I care what they think about what I do?" Julie said.

"Jimmy, it's better to be hated for something you are than loved for who you're not." Jen said softly.

Jen hugged him and Julie joined in. Jim felt as though a huge weight had been lifted off him as he thought about what they had said. Julie slid her hand down towards jims ass, she started rubbing it and grabbing it. Jen pulled her head away from Jim, looked at Julie and smiled. She took a step back from Jim and took off her top. Jim looked up and saw Jen topless in front of him.

"Let's exercise those demons Jimbo." Jen said seductively.

Julie stepped back from Jim and removed her top as well.

"What here in the open?" Jim said shocked.

"It's not like these people haven't seen people fucking before. Besides it will help you when we get rescued and you become a porn star." Jen said with a smile.

The two girls walked towards Jim and removed his shirt. They both moved their hands up and down his chest and back, while softly kissing his torso. Jim was a little nervous, he had never had sex in such a public place. Julie got on her knees and started unbuttoning his pants. Jen worked her way back up and started kissing him on the lips. Julie slid his pants down and exposed Jims rock hard cock. She vigorously engulfed the whole cock, burying her face against his body. Jim thought he was going to shoot his load down her throat right then. Julie started moving her head back and forth, each time pressing her face harder against him, as if she was trying to devour his body in one bite. Jim could feel his cock going down Julies throat, he had never had anyone suck his cock like that. It was the best cock sucking he had ever had.

Jen was still kissing him, deeply, passionately, and lustful. Jen broke away from Jim, moved behind him and lowered herself to her knees. Jen grabbed Jims ass and spread his cheeks. Jim tried to clinch his ass cheeks, but Julies cock sucking was so good he couldn't focus on anything else.

Jen raised her face up, stuck out her tongue, and started licking his asshole. Jim was in ecstasy. He relaxed his ass completely so Jen could get better access to it. Jen circled his asshole, and slowly stuck her tongue inside him, each time a little further into him. Jim could feel Jens face pressing up against his ass. He thought "She must have her whole tongue up my ass." But then Julie would move and he would lose his place.

Julie pulled her face off Jim's cock, stood up, and kissed Jim as hard as she could. Jim could taste his own pre-cum in Julies mouth, now in his mouth, making the wet saliva sticky and sweet. Jim moved his hands down to Julies waste. He moved his hands to the button on the front of her shorts. With a quick snap, he moved is hands down and pulled the zipper down. Julie wiggled her hips to shake the shorts off, and kicked them behind. She thrust her hips forward and pressed against Jim, never breaking away from his kiss.

Jim felt something unusual on his leg. He broke away from Julies kiss, pushing her back enough to see her now exposed cock.

"Fuck, are there any real girls here?" Jim said softly.

Jen stood up, walked in front of Jim and pulled her mini skirt down. She had a perfect pussy, shaved and glistening with pussy juice.

"Of course there are silly." Jen said with a huge grin.

"But you should really return the favor of Julie here and suck her cock." Jen added as she caressed her beautiful breasts.

Jen moved her hands down to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She inserted one of her fingers into her wet pussy, and moved it in and out. She pulled her finger out and placed it on Jims lips. He stuck his tongue out and tasted Jens juicy finger. It tasted sweet, and he thrust his mouth down on her finger, sucking all the pussy juice off it, swirling his tongue all around her finger.

Julie had moved around behind Jim and started pulling his ass cheeks apart. She licked her finger, started pressing it against Jims asshole. Her finger slipped in with ease, Jim was obviously relaxed and ready for her cock. She walked around Jim and got behind Jen. She spread Jens Legs, positioned her cock, and slowly inserted into Jens soaking pussy. Julie moved her cock in and out of Jens pussy a few times before pulling out. Julie walked behind Jim once again, positioned her cock, and started pushing it into Jims waiting asshole.

Jim was trying to relax his ass muscles so Julie could get her cock in his ass. He was still sucking Jens pussy juice covered finger when he felt Julies cock head penetrate his ass. He stopped sucking while he focused on relaxing his ass. Julie slid in a little, then backed up and pushed her cock deeper into Jim's ass. Each time she moved back, she would push harder into Jims ass. Jim finally felt Julies balls smack into his. Jim was relieved, Julie had a big cock and he wasn't sure he could take it if she was any longer.

Jen laid down on the soft warm sand, spread her legs and started rubbing her clit. Jim could see how wet she was and wanted to lick her pussy while Julie was fucking his ass.

"Get down her Jimmy. I want you to lick this pussy!" Jen commanded

Julie stopped pumping jims ass and pulled out. Jim got down on his hands and knees with his ass up high, stuck his tongue out and tasted Jen's pussy juice. It was so sweet, he wanted more. He felt Julie press her cock against his asshole and push deep within his wanting ass. Jim let out an groan as Julie went as far as she could in him.

"She goes so much deeper at this angle! I love it" Jim thought.

"Fuck my ass Julie! Fuck me with your cock!" Jim commanded.

Jim put his mouth back on Jen's clit and started sucking and licking it. He moved his face down a little and stuck his tongue inside Jen's dripping pussy as far as he could go.

"Yeah! Lick that pussy! Suck my clit! Ugh yeah! You look so good with a cock in your ass! Do you like it when she fucks you? Do you like a cock in your ass Jimmy?" Jen said

Jim kept licking Jen's pussy. He moved his head up and sucked on her clit, biting it softly so he could move his tongue faster over it. Julie was building up a good rhythm with Jim. He was pushing his ass back onto her cock.

"Oh yea Jim! You have a tight ass! Mmm it feels so good on my cock! I want to cum in you!" Julie said.

Jim saw the shadow on Jens stomach of someone standing nearby. He looked up and there were two men standing a few feet away from them.

"That is fucking hot!" said a man as he started removing his pale green shorts.

"I got to get me some of that" said the other man while taking off his blue Bermuda shorts.

Jim looked at the two men as they moved towards Jens head. Jen opened her mouth and swallowed the first mans cock almost completely. She moved her head back and forth sucking his 9' cock, going further each time until she pressed her face against him. Jim cock was getting harder watching her suck the mans cock.

Jim felt Julie lean forward on his back. When he looked back, the other man was pushing his cock into Julie's ass. It only took the man two strokes before he had buried his cock in Julies ass. Jim could feel the man's thrusts through Julie. Jim was in ecstasy with Julie fucking his ass and the thought of another man fucking her ass was even hotter for him. After a few strokes, Julie and the man found a good rhythm and Jim could feel her thrust going into his ass harder from the strokes of the other man. Jim closed his eyes and let out a moan.

"Fuck my ass! I want you to cum in me! I want to feel your hot cum in my ass! Cum in me!" Jim shouted.

Jim saw another man standing to his left with his cock out. Without thinking Jim lifted his head and started sucking the man's cock. It tasted so good, he didn't want to let go of it. He wanted to feel the hot cum in his mouth, then slide down his throat. The man moved his hips, trying to get Jim to swallow more of his cock. Jim couldn't take it, he had to take his mouth off the cock for air.

When he pulled his mouth away, Jim had a string of pre cum extending from his mouth to the man's cock.

"That is so fucking hot!" Jen said as she moved away from Jim.

The man sat down in front of Jim and slid his legs between Jim's arms, giving him full access to the 8' cock. Jim opened his mouth and took as much of the cock in as he could. He felt Julie's cock start throbbing and with a big thrust she emptied a load of cum deep in his ass. Jim could feel the warm cum flooding his ass as Julie thrust hard again pumping more cum deep within him. One more thrust and Julie stayed deep in his ass this time. He could feel the throbbing cock spasm inside him as she let out all the hot sticky cum she could into his ass.

Jim felt Julies cock slide slowly out of his ass. He focused on the cock in front of him, moving his head up and down on the cock.

"You have such a tight ass Jimmy! I fucking love it!" Julie whispered in his ear.

Jim continued to suck the cock in front of him when he heard Jen say

"Come have a try at this"

Jim looked over and the man she was sucking was lying cock to cock with the man that had been fucking Julie's ass. Jim knew what she wanted him to do, and was eager to try. Jim stood slowly so none of Julies hot cum would escape, and moved over to the two men.

"Let me help you with that." Jen said as she moved her mouth to his asshole.

Jen started spreading Jims ass and started licking his asshole. Jims ass reacted by opening and letting all Julies cum out onto Jen's waiting tongue. Jen let it drip into her mouth and on her tongue. When she was sure she had most of it, she moved in front of Jim. Jen stood and opened her mouth showing Jim the mouthful of Julies cum. She leaned forward and kissed Jim on the mouth. Jim opened his mouth and let Jen push Julies load of cum into his mouth while they kissed. Jim felt the hot sticky cum that had been in his ass covering his tongue and coating his mouth as Jen moved her tongue against his. Jen moved away from Jim leaving his mouth full of hot cum. Jim smiled, opened his mouth showing Jen the cum covering his mouth, closed his mouth and swallowed the hot cum. Jen moved back towards him and kissed him deeper this time. When she moved away from the kiss, she moved her mouth up to Jims ear.

12