The Island Ch. 03

Story Info
Submissive girl and her cruel imaginable master.
8.3k words
3.95
29.7k
9
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zwer256
zwer256
33 Followers

Author's Note: the third story from "The Island" series where we find out a little about Jenny.

***

III. Jenny's story

Episode I. A slave must suffer

Hi! My name is Jenny. I'm 20, and I should be the happiest slavegirl in the world! At first, I should introduce my Master. My Master's name is... just Master, he is imaginable. He lives only in the mind of that slave. The fact of Master's being makes the slave the happiest creature in the world, but Master feels well only when that slave is desperately aroused and frustrated. In another way, if it doesn't want to be fucked, abused, tortured and humiliated, the Master's power is fading, and He could entirely disappear until that ungrateful slave becomes horny again. That's why I have to be frustrated all the time and not allowed to come since... [legal age]. It's hard to believe, but I've been in chaste for 2 long years. That slave is warned that it won't be allowed to come for life. To be frank, I have come several times during these years. Of course, I should not have done that, but I was so stupid and clumsy that couldn't control my dirty flesh. As a matter of fact, I got severe punishments for all those failures.

Well, at the beginning of this video I should describe myself. I'll shorthand the text later. Thus, if you got sick of that awful ugly slave, you may just read it without looking at that dirty piece of shit.

- Not so fast, bitch. Don't you have to be punished?

- Yes, Master. Of course, Master.

- Do you remember your fault?

- Yes, Master. That horny slave became wet during her punishment last night. Its vagina was so wet that its juices stained the whole floor. It's absolutely unacceptable.

- Good, slave. Do you remember why you were punished yesterday?

- Yes, Master. For the same fault, Master. That slave always becomes wet during her punishment. Therefore, its Master disciplines it every day. But that stupid slave can't do anything with its horny vagina. Please, Master, punish me hard! Don't be mercy with that silly bitch!

- Ok. But before your punishment, have you already had your night whipping?

- Not yet, Master.

- Why I have to remember you everything, slut!

- I'm so sorry, Master! That slave is so stupid, Master. What have I used now, belt, whip, crop or something else?

- In the beginning, use a crop. You have to put ten new cuts on each of your breasts and another ten on your pubis. Then whip your ass and back for ten minutes. Finally, spread your legs and thrash your cunt for another five minutes.

- Thank you, Master. Does the slave have to take off its nipple clamps?

- Of course, not! Be sure that those clamps are dangling all the way during your punishment.

- You are too kind to me, my Master...

- Hurry up! Start canning, bitch!

Jenny took a cane and put ten new perfect cuts on her tits. Some cuts intersected old scars. The intersections badly bled, but it was manageable for that experienced slave. Master likes bleeding. The same happened with her pubic area, where no free space left for new cuts. The lower part of the slave's belly was entirely covered with cuts and bruises. Jenny loved her cuts. When the pubis was all set, the slave bent over a couch and severely whipped its ass for ten minutes. When her ass was harshly whipped, she spread her legs wide apart and delivered the first mighty strike right onto her slit. The sudden severe pain made the slave wet itself. The bladder control was also the part of training, so the slave was peeing last time at her work, about seven hours ago. It was its second urination and the last one, allowed during a day. First peeing is permitted without restrictions; the second peeing is also allowed, but all the piss should be collected and used either for drinking or for washing. Thus, the urine from the second peeing Jenny collected into its tumbler and drank it during her work shift. Consequently, even though Jenny desperately needed to piss, she must have waited until morning. Jenny cried while an irresistible flow of urine spread down to her fresh spanked pubis, belly and tits. The slave realized that has failed again. She was so angry at herself that thrashed her cunt fiercely, trying to punish her urethra. She couldn't help weeping, but kept whipping vagina for five minutes, six minutes, seven... Finally, strength left the slave. She dropped the whip and curled on the floor crying in the pool of her own urine.

- That slave is so sorry, Master! It will never forgive itself for this disobedience. Please, punish it hard!

- Stop crying, stupid bitch! Why you can't keep your urine inside! You piss yourself at least once a week!

- Because that slave is so pathetic, Master! Please, Master!

- Don't you want me to forgive you?

- No, Master! Punish me, Master! Punish me hard! No mercy, Master! Please! You are so kind. You are trying to take care of me, but that stupid cunt failed you again!

- Now, listen to me, slave. Bring a metal catheter and a bottle of Tabasco. Hurry up!

- Yes, Master!

Jenny brought everything she has been told about. She lay down again with her legs spread wide and immersed catheter into the bottle of sauce. Even thinking about her punishment gave the slave a shiver. One part of her consciousness refused to do this, but the other part craved for new pain. Jenny made a deep breath and slowly pushed the catheter into her pisshole. Jenny got a thought that she won't bear such kind of pain. But it was her own failures, and the slave must suffer. She needed suffering. Jenny's knees shivered, her mouth gasped silently; she grabbed the nipple clamps and pulled them trying to overcome the fire inside her urethra...

- Master, that slave has inserted a catheter into its filthy urethra.

- Ok. Now, fuck your urethra with it until I say enough. Don't forget to pull it out every other minute and cover with a fresh layer of sauce.

- Oh, Master, thank you for treating your slave so fairly, Master!

Soon Jenny's urethra took almost a half of Tabasco from the bottle. Some sauce poured over its vagina. Its piss hole was swollen and yawning. Jenny thought that her urethra was not able to keep urine so far. But Master's kindness did have no borders, and He allowed the slave to wear a soft catheter. This beautiful yellow tube will be staying into Jenny's bladder at least one week. During that time the slave will be allowed to empty its bladder up to eight times a day.

On the other hand, instead of urine, Jenny's bladder should be filled with about the same amount of soapy water. In fact, the slave will be badly in need to pee for the whole week, 24/7, without any chance to empty its bladder completely. Another part of this punishment was the slave wouldn't be able to hide the catheter under a short skirt. It will be obviously dangling between its legs. Also, panties will be prohibited, and the slave should use some tape to seal the vaginal plug inside.

There was no trace of tears on Jenny's face left. She was smiling again when filling her bladder with soapy water. She stopped only when she felt she desperately needed to pee. Actually, it was hard to stay still. Jenny clamped the catheter and let it dropped down dangling. That yellow tube looks amazing between her legs. Jenny relaxed her bladder muscles as if she's going to pee, but catheter prevents peeing. She loved it so much.

- Oh, Master, it so good, Master.

- Good. Now, let's get on your punishment. Take salt and rub it in your bruises on tits, ass, and cunt.

- Yes, Master! Thank you, Master.

Jenny hobbled on her high heels to the kitchen and returned with a big bag of salt. Moaning loudly, she rubbed salt into her recently spanked tits. She applied salt along the fresh bruises and rubbed it firmly. After the procedure, some injuries started bleeding again and covered with a red-colored layer of salt. Then Jenny took off her surgical clamps from her sore nipples and rubbed some salt in them. They began aching severely, especially at the places of recent punctures.

- How do you feel, whore?

- Oh, it's so good, Master! They hurt very much! I hardly can bear this pain. Those bruises and weals are so fresh. They are still bleeding. I hope they will swell till tomorrow even worse.

When Jenny's tits were covered with a nice layer of salt, she put her nipple clamps back, took a handful of salt from the bag, arched her back, and rubbed the salt into her rounded craving ass cheeks. She applied it very thoroughly with both her hands, while the clamps on her tits were dangling from side to side.

- Master, should that slave unplug its asshole and put some salt inside its bowels?

- Of course, bitch. You have to fill up your asshole with salt and fuck it with your buttplug for five minutes to be sure that the walls of your bowels are sore enough to make you suffer and all salt has been absorbed.

- Yes, Master! Thank you for making me suffer, Master!

Jenny pulls out her huge black buttplug from her stretched asshole. It's hard to believe that it was a time when she couldn't even shove such kind of plug into her arse. Master was angry but had to use smaller ones for a long time until the walls of the slave's bowels were stretched enough. Even then Jenny barely could walk with this stuff inside for a couple weeks, and her anus sometimes was bleeding. Now Jenny feels wearing this buttplug fairly comfortable while doing her chores, but she still has to wear lesser plugs while outdoor.

Jenny filled her asshole with salt up to the brim. Her bowels were very raw after recent anal masturbation and began aching at once. Jenny clenched her anal ring several times with chewing sounds, and some salt stuck to the walls releasing a way for a buttplug. Trying to relax her anus as much as possible, Jenny directed the buttplug against the asshole and pushed it inside. She felt like her bowels are filled with sand and insertion became extremely hard. Jenny twisted the buttplug and pushed it despite being in pain, and finally, it made half of its way inside Jenny's arse.

- Is it a good slave, Master?

- Not at all. You waste too much time shoving your plug.

- Sorry, Master. That slave tried its best.

- You tried not hard enough.

- Yes, Master, you are right, Master. It is a too stupid and lazy bitch. It deserves all the pain she's been getting. Thank you for treating me fairly, Master!

- Don't waste your time, slave. Do you think you can relax and chatter just after stuffing your dirty ass with your plug? You were ordered to fuck yourself for ten minutes!

- Ten minutes? Oh, yes, only ten minutes of pumping. You are so kind, Master!

Jenny fucked her ass with all her strength. Finally, nearly all salt was absorbed or just shoved deeper into her bowels, and the buttplug was sliding almost freely. The asshole hurt like it is burnt, and Jenny can't help but cry. Nevertheless, she kept the pace perfectly and fucked herself for a full ten minutes and even two minutes more. After that, Jenny put the buttplug into her arse deeper until it hid inside her intestines, and, still crying, took care of her pussy.

- Stop crying, slave!

- It's so sorry, Master! It... It's just because that bitch is so happy to serve you, Master!

- You are lying to me! You are so feeble that you can't bear a little pain.

- That slave is so sorry, Master! Yes, it hurts a little, but that piece of cunt is so puny that can't help but weeping. But it's really delighted to serve you, it's true!

- I know you too well, bitch! Don't even try to lie to me. Now, start stuffing your cunt. Fill your vagina up with salt.

- Yes, Master! Of course, Master. It hopes that its vagina will hurt as well as its asshole... Oh, Master... That slave is so sorry, Master. Its vagina is drenched again.

- What the filthy bitch you are! Do you know what does it mean?

- Yes, Master. The slave will get a punishment tomorrow, Master, as it deserves.

- Ok, bitch. Now, go on!

At first, Jenny rubbed some salt firmly along her bruises on the well-shaved pubis. Then she rubbed some salt over her outer lips. When her outer cunt lips were soaked in the brine well enough, Jenny applied some salt on her inner lips. She was concentrated and had to be very careful because even a slight touching near her clitoris could lead her to orgasm. Due to recent cunt whipping her flesh was very sore and sensitive. Jenny applied some salt around the catheter in her urethra, trying to put some between the catheter and inner wall of her piss hole, though it was still swollen because of hot sauce. Next, she removed her vaginal dildo glittering in her juices. The slave lied down on the floor, raised her bottom up and leaned it on the couch. Her legs were spread wide. Jenny filled her yawning and oozing pussy until the salt surpassed the capacity of her vagina and started falling down, filling all wrinkles of her drenched vulva and the fold between her ass cheeks. When that was done, Jenny inserted the dildo back into her pussy. She was pumping, twisting and rotating the dildo until its outer end completely plunges into the deep of her girl's hole.

- Ok, slave. I see even such a lazy and careless slave like you are able to complete this simple assignment. Do you think you're suffering enough for your misbehavior?

- Oh, Master, that slave is really afraid of getting crazy because of pain. Its breast is so vulnerable that even a slight touch makes it agonizing. You know, Master, how that whore loves her nipple clamps to bounce wildly, but now it tries to keep its clamps still. Though, the pain at the bottom of my belly is much worse. That filthy slave can't distinguish those constant severe aching from its pussy and its ass. This is one endless source of suffering. It doesn't know how long it can bear it. Please, excuse that slave, Master, if it goes to faint. If it happens, the slave will gladly continue suffering when it will awake. Just add the duration of unconsciousness to the punishment time.

- You will bear it as long as I order you. I'd leave you in this state for some days, even weeks, but unfortunately, you'll smell disgusting without cleaning your holes. So, you'll wash yourself tomorrow in the morning, as usual.

- Thank you, Master! You're so kind. I'm so delighted to suffer for the next ten hours for you, Master! That slave deserves this punishment for its misbehavior, but it can't judge whether this punishment is appropriate. Slave has to suffer, not judge. If you, Master, decides this punishment is too mild for that worthless cunt, you are able to do whatever you want.

- Of course, I do. But that's enough for now. You have to record the video.

- Oh yes, Master, as you command.

***

Well, for now, that worthless piece of shit got the punishment that it deserved and can keep going now. Sorry for making your wait and for this intermittent voice; that slave in pain is so miserable that can't withstand a little suffering bravely. Thus, the creature you can see in front of you is the happiest slavegirl in the world. It has long blond hair. Master was so kind that leave its hairdo because He enjoys pulling that slave by its hair. That slave is always wearing great makeup as its Master demands. Some people think that a slave is a stunning young girl with a gorgeous figure and always-smiling face. Of course, they can't know that it's merely a worthless, ugly filthy whore, though it is indeed always smiling in its happiness, except if its mouth is gagged.

It is slender because Master takes care of its ration. Besides dog food, it is allowed to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. Its skin has a nice tan without tan lines because Master wants it to sunbath nude. Oh, it can't help but caressing its dirty cunt when it's thinking about it! Master forbids it going to secluded beaches for nudists; it has to go tanning to crowded public beaches. That slave is allowed to find a place somewhere aside, but, as it has told, most people mistakenly find that worthless slave beautiful and stared on its nude body. This fact always makes it wet and it hardly can hold its plugs inside, especially vaginal. When it is menstruating, Master allows it to sunbath with tampons, but vaginal dildo should be still inside. Fortunately, outdoor plugs usually are a little smaller and easy-to-wear than its home plugs.

Its mouth is usually stuffed because a good slave should be silent except its Master wants it to scream loudly. Its Master is very wise in his decision to keep his slave gagged continuously when it's at home. If that slave's behavior is good for a long time, Master conveys his happy slave to the forest, where it can scream as loudly as it could while being tortured. Today that filthy bitch has to tell you about its miserable life and only due to this fact it is not gagged. Frankly, it misses after its gag.

Next... its tits. Its C-size tits... They are sticking and well-shaped because Master makes his slave work out every day and forbid using a car. It has to walk or ride a bike. It is evident that smoking is prohibited. Also, it is not allowed to drink alcohol, except through enema on holidays. Now its breast has a deep purple color because Master ordered to tie it firmly. Those tits have many bruises and hurt like hell. Master likes long nipples, so that slave is fairly often wearing clamps and uses a vacuum pump to enlarge them.

Then... Its belly is flat and tight because Master supervises its health condition. Its navel is pierced and has a piece of beautiful jewelry. Its back has some bruises and cuts as any slave's back must have.

Its well-spanked round ass is tight, but Master thinks it is too big, so that lazy slave must work out harder to train it, even though slave has been visiting gymnastics since its childhood. Its anus is well stretched, but not enough. Its Master is so kind that supervise the process of the slave's anus extending. It is not allowed to stay without any butt plug except a short time when that slave is shitting or during enema training. Even during gymnastics, that whore should wear a buttplug, as well as one of its vaginal stuff, though it could be the smaller ones. That slave is so thankful to its Master that he ordered to gather a vast assortment of plugs and dildos, Ben Wa balls and anal beads, vibrators, and other similar stuff. That slave is proud of its collection. Sometimes the slave is ordered to wear several toys at once at each orifice. The slave has one big black buttplug inside its arse just now. Those plugs would ruin its useless anus except Master did a favor for the slave and took over its anal training. Every morning that whore fills its asshole with soapy water until its belly becomes round. Filled with the enema, that slave starts its morning procedures, such as brushing its teeth, taking a shower, having its breakfast and wearing its makeup. During this training, the slave has to keep the content inside her bowels using only the power of its anus muscles without any butt plug. On weekends that slave should keep its anus clenched while doing its chores, going shopping or jogging in the park. That's why its anus is in perfect condition, and it's thankful to its Master very much. Of course, if that slave is punished, it must hold an enema much longer and not only with soapy water. Master is so kind that allows using buttplug when the slave ordered to sleep with enema inside.

Now about its pussy... Its worthless pussy is always shiny shaved as well as it's thoroughly spanked and stuffed with one of the devices from the slave's collection to keep it always horny. Even during menstruation, it has to stuff its pussy both with a plug and a tampon. When that slave is outside, it is allowed wearing latex panties or pantyhose to seal its plugs inside. Master likes to make His slave to wear pantyhose when a vibrator with fresh batteries is inside its pussy is turned on the low speed. In this condition, the slave worked as a waitress for the whole day. Sometimes the slave is wearing a vibrator that could change its speed randomly. Maybe, this is the toughest ordeal for this weak slave not to come with this vibrator inside, especially when it is left in its pussy for the whole night.

zwer256
zwer256
33 Followers