The Island Ch. 04

Story Info
Angie decides whether to stay or go.
3.7k words
4.67
19.7k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the second day in a row, the feel of warm hands on her body woke Angie. This time she didn't wonder where she was or who was touching her. She remembered very well she was on Rhett's private island. That it was her brothers touching her. Her brother's cock nestled up against her ass. Rhett's hands slid up her stomach and cupped her breasts, but it wasn't his mouth licking and sucking her nipples, so it must be Dane.

"Mmmm." She moaned arching her breasts into the hands and mouth. The hand slid lower, down her stomach and between her slick folds. His fingers circled her clit and rubbed over the taught nub. Automatically she lifted her leg giving him more access. She hooked her leg back over his holding her cunt wide open to his questing fingers.

His fingers played her expertly bringing her right to the brink only to let her slide back down again. "Please Rhett, let me cum." She panted drawing chuckles from both Rhett and Dane. He shifted, and she felt his insistent cock pushing at her opening. She pushed back allowing the massive head to slip inside. He stroked into her a few times and she groaned from the carnal pleasure. Dane pressed his lips to hers, catching the moan.

"Think you can fit my cock in there too?"

"Not without a whole lot of lube, maybe not even then." The idea of both huge cocks in her pussy was frightening and strangely arousing.

"Hmm, maybe I can fit my tongue in there instead." He moved down the bed and she felt his hot mouth close over her pussy. He licked her clit and all over labia. The sensation of having her pussy licked at the same time a big hard cock was slowly pounding into her was unbelievable.

"Oh, that feels so good," she groaned, and Rhett chuckled.

"Alright Dane, do it!" She cried, "Put it in there." Dane moved quickly positioning his cock alongside Rhett's that was already deep inside her.

"There's lots of lube, baby." He reassured her as he pushed in very very slowly. She groaned as it burned and stretched. She felt the head of his cock slip in and gasped.

"Oh god," she groaned. "Just fuck my ass please." She cried making them both laugh but they relented and pulled out.

She straddled Rhett sliding him deep in her pussy and laid on his chest. She expected Dane would just put it in, but he didn't. He ran his tongue down the crevice of her ass and circled her puckered hole. He pressed the tip of his tongue against it like he was trying to penetrate, and she groaned. He pressed a finger into her and she groaned again. Next, he pushed his cock against her it was a whole lot bigger than his finger, but she knew what to expect now.

"Push against him, baby," Rhett whispered, she did as he instructed until the head slipped in and stole her breath. "Good girl." Rhett praised, and heat washed through her. The two men settled into a rhythm one pushing in while the other pulled out and she moaned and writhed unaware of anything but the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling. Her orgasm rolled, never stopping as they never let up until one after another, they came deep inside her filling her with sticky cum. But neither pulled out.

"You want to hang from ceiling today?" Dane whispered kissing along her shoulders.

"Jeeze Dane, give a girl a second to recover, would you?"

"Okay," he chuckled and eased out of her. "Let me know when you're recovered."

"I need food," she groaned.

"Me too," Rhett rumbled. "And a shower, a long hot shower."

"Yes." She started to roll off of him, but he caught her wrapping his arms around her.

"Come on, Baby Sister, I'll wash your back." Angie was a little surprised by the invitation, but she fought to control her reaction.

"Sure, sounds good."

It wasn't exactly a hardship to watch Rhett shower and he seemed to feel the same. The shower in the bathroom off his room was a giant glass enclosure in the corner it had two shower heads and multiple jets along the walls.

"Wow, that's impressive."

"Yes, it is." He smirked at her, but his gaze was on her chest, not his shower. She huffed a laugh and threw a washcloth at him. He caught it and threw it back. She dodged, and it missed her. The shower was a lot more about avoiding slippery wandering hands than getting clean, but the teasing made her laugh and squirm and she pinched and prodded him making him squirm just as much. It had been a long time since she'd been unguarded enough to be playful. She never let anyone tickle her, but Rhett tickled her mercilessly until she escaped the bathroom and ran dripping to the kitchen. She grabbed a blanket off the couch and used it in lieu of a towel.

Dane grinned at her and put her breakfast on the bar. "Forget your towel?"

"There were extenuating circumstances." She laughed and dug in to the food. Dane just shook his head and took the stool beside her. Rhett joined them a few minutes later, dry and wearing a pair of shorts. He took the place at the end of the bar and as he did, he slid a slip of paper across the bar to her.

"What's that?" She asked even as she reached for it. She nearly choked when she saw it was a check for nearly five million dollars.

"Jesus, Rhett! What is this?"

"That is the projected value of what your trust would be on your birthday."

She stared at the check wide-eyed, "...but why are you giving it to me?"

"Because it's yours. Your share of the Harrington trust that Great-grandpa Harrington set up for all of us."

"I get that... but why are YOU giving it to me." She pinned him with a hard stare and he realized that look would serve her well in her chosen profession. He was dreading this conversation for so many reasons but most especially the fact that it meant that he'd been lying to her for years. Given all the recent events he was sensitive to that.

"Mom and Dad are broke."

"Excuse me?" Her jaw sagged, and she immediately looked to Dane for confirmation. Dane didn't speak, odd for him actually, but he nodded. Angie focused her sharp gaze back on him.

"How? Since when?" she demanded.

"They got caught up in that Ponzi scheme a while back. As did most of their circle. They had to liquidate all their assets." He sucked in a breath, "Including the trust."

Angie's jaw sagged even more. He could see her mind working and then she glared at him.

"That was years ago."

"Yeah."

"Well their lifestyle hasn't changed."

"We support them."

"You?"

"Dane and I." She glanced at Dane again. "We bought them out, houses, cars, staff. They quite literally live on an allowance."

"And me. You bought me too," she said softly.

"No." He said immediately, but before he even had the word out, she was tearing up the check.

"I don't want your money, Rhett."

"I already transferred it into your account. The check was just symbolic," he said softly but she only glared more. "It's your money, it was always your money. You were going to get it on your twenty first and you never had to know."

"Then why are you telling me?"

"Because... fuck... because you deserve to know. Because I should have told you ages ago. Because I never should have let them fuck with your head. If I'd known about Stanford, I swear I would have paid your tuition. It wasn't my idea to send you to finishing school." Angie slid off the stool and he almost reached out to stop her. But she didn't leave the room. She walked to the window hitching the blanket tighter as she went. He was at a loss. He never felt this out of his element, and Dane, who always always had his back, remained suspiciously quiet. It was all he could do to sit still, he did but the longer she stayed quiet the more anxious he got. Finally, he hopped off the stool and followed her to the window.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you," he said at last. He never apologized, ever. He was pretty sure he sucked at it.

"No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry you've had to support me all this time. Thank you, but you don't have to. I'm okay, I'm going to be okay."

"Christ, you think I don't know that? This isn't about me thinking you can't do it. This is about you having the same opportunities we had."

"Try to consider us here, Baby Sister." Dane finally joined the conversation, standing. He managed to catch Angie's attention. She turned from the window looking more than incredulous at the statement.

"Consider you?" She repeated.

"Yeah, we like to say we're self-made, but when you get right down to it we're playing with a stacked deck. Sure, we got brains, and the drive to make enough money to say fuck off to the parents. But we had the seed money. Mom and Dad didn't blow through our trust, and they paid for MIT. They remind us often," he chuckled. "You've clearly got the brains and the drive. When you manage to do it without the money, you'll show us up, one up us. I don't think my ego can take it."

Angie smirked, and Rhett wanted to kiss him. Clearly, Dane was on the right track. The tight knot in his chest eased.

"It would take a helluva lot more than that to crush your giant ego," he laughed, and Angie's smirk bloomed into a smile.

"So now what? I take my money and go home?"

"No," Dane said immediately and Rhett smiled.

"I hope not. We'd much rather you stick around here with us until you have to go back for the term but if you want, I'll take you back."

"Can I think about it?"

"Of course."

"Let's go out on the boat while you think about it. I feel like some sun."

"Damn, guys this is not a boat, it's a yacht. And very aptly named." She laughed looking at the word Promiscuous painted across the back.

"That was Dane's idea," Rhett grumbled.

"I thought it would get me laid," Dane laughed.

"Doesn't it?"

"Of course, unfortunately it's usually rich disgruntled wives or ex-wives."

"Yacht widows," Rhett added chuckling.

"I can't help it these guys pay more attention to their boats than their women."

"No, but you're only too happy to reap the rewards!"

The boat had a huge cabin, but Angie was more interested in the sun and the view. She moved onto the bow and sat on the lounge while Rhett took the boat out to the deep blue water.

She'd put on her bikini and even a sarong, but it wasn't enough to protect her from the sun. Dane was happy to apply the sunscreen for her.

Once again, his hands caressed and massaged but this time they didn't tease. She wasn't sure if it was because she was considering whether or not to go home. Or if it was because they were in a semi-public space. She didn't question him, and she didn't push for more. She just offered to do his back.

While they moved over the water, they talked to her. Really talked. They asked her about her life. About school and what type of law interested her. They told her about various holdings they had and things they'd done. She felt like she was really getting to know them and they her, and yet she missed the crazy sex. They were funny and charming, but they didn't offer to tie her or make crude innuendo. If she stayed here for the summer would it be a nice vacation, or would it be every sexual experience she could think up? And really which did she want?

She thought about it a lot, couldn't stop thinking about it. Her pussy ached and pulsed as she watched the shirtless men talking, drinking beer, really just hanging out. Did she have the nerve to initiate sex? So far, they had been the aggressors, but it didn't have to stay that way.

Before she'd worked up the nerve, she heard music. Not the onboard stereo that had been playing since they boarded, this music was coming from another boat.

It was similar to Rhett and Dane's boat though a little smaller and there was no cabin. There were a lot of people on board. They were definitely partying. They yelled and waved, and both Rhett and Dane waved back. She could see three women in bikini's doing their damndest to capture the attention of her brothers. They were dancing to the music but sadly off time, mostly they were just gyrating against each other.

The fact that Dane was watching pissed her off, which was crazy because she couldn't exactly lay claim to him. He was her brother. The fact that he was also her lover was not something she could ever admit. Still, she was jealous. She was jealous that these women could flirt and hit on them as much as they wanted to in front of anyone.

"Hey sweetheart."

Angie looked for the owner of the voice and found him, but not before he was yelling again.

"Hey Hot Stuff, you look bored. You want to come party with us?"

"Fuck off," Rhett yelled back, and it sent a thrill through her, was Rhett feeling it too? One of the three women had taken her top off, but Rhett wasn't looking at her he was glaring at the catcaller.

"You want to dance sweetheart? We'll show you a real good time." The guy yelled ignoring Rhett. Rhett started to stand but Angie put her hand on his shoulder.

"Is your rhythm any better than the bimbos?" Angie yelled to him.

"Baby, I've got the rhythm to rock you all day."

"Yeah? Let's see? Show me your moves."

The man laughed but he changed the music to something with a beat. She wanted to tell him that was cheating but she doubted he would hear her anyway. He started to move in time to the music. She had to admit he moved better than the blond bimbos on his boat. Angie stood and started to move as well. Dane had been right when he said she'd been in eight years of dance but what he didn't know was she still did dance aerobics daily.

Dane was sitting with his back to the other boat, so she concentrated on him first. She pulled her sarong and straddled him she didn't bother to hold herself away, instead, she rocked against him hard enough to feel his erection in his shorts.

"I knew you had moves," he smirked.

"Yeah, why don't you take us out of here and I'll show you the moves I have with my clothes off."

"No problem." Dane grinned, and she moved off his lap and turned her focus on Rhett. He was watching her. She knew he would be. He liked to watch her with Dean. She dropped to her knees and crawled across the deck of the boat and she saw him twitch. She could see the tension radiating off him as he tried to sit still. When she reached him, she ran her hands up his legs and then slid them to his inner thighs. She slid them under the hem of his shorts and slowly all the way up. His dick was already rock hard, it made her smile. She took him in her hand and stroked.

"Is this for me?"

"Damn right."

She slowly removed her hands and moved in time to the music into his lap. Her back was to the heckler now and he was loudly yelling for her to take it off. She untied her bikini top and dropped it on the deck. Rhett was the only one who could see her breasts. He immediately took them in his hands. He rolled her nipples between his fingers and her arousal surged.

"You want me to fuck you right here in front of all these strangers? You want them to hear you?" Rhett's eyes gleamed and she smiled.

"I want them to hear me, but I don't want them to see a thing," she smiled and Rhett laughed. He leaned forward and sucked her nipple and she heard the guys on the other boat yelling and telling her to turn. She could even hear the bimbos yelling at Dane. She looked over her shoulder at Dane and crooked her finger at him he smiled and stood.

"It takes more than a finger to make me cum, Baby."

"Does it? Let's find out."

"Change your mind about leaving?" Dane teased.

"No, just a little delay," she grinned. "Stand here." He moved so that the heckler couldn't see much of him either. The man hollered again but she was distracted by Rhett's fingers on her inner thigh. She felt him move the crotch of her suit to the side and then it was his finger tracing the edge of her pussy. Lightly caressing her clit. Making her squirm as she pulled Dane's hard cock from his shorts. She sucked him deep and he groaned and buried his fingers in her hair.

Rhett's fingers slid easily between her pussy lips. She was so wet, so ready for him to penetrate her but he didn't. He was teasing her, working her up. She knew it, but she was powerless to stop it. Her hips rocked toward his fingers even as she sucked Dane harder. She squeezed Rhett with her thighs, but he continued his maddening feather light caress of her clit. She tried to distract herself by focusing on Dane, but it really didn't help. She was right on the edge of orgasm. So close and she wanted it so bad.

When she felt Dane's hand tighten in her hair she knew his cum would follow. When the first burst of hot fluid hit her tongue Rhett's cock forced its way into her unsuspecting cunt. She cried out around Dane's cock while she came all over Rhett's dick. He didn't let up at all pounding up into her, prolonging her orgasm and making her moan so loud she knew they could hear her on the other boat. It wasn't intentional, but she couldn't stop it either. Dane moved away while she was caught up in what Rhett was doing to her pussy. He didn't even wipe the cum from her chin, but it didn't matter because Rhett licked it off on his way to claiming her lips. He caught her moans in his mouth as the boat began to move. It pulled away from the onlookers much to their displeasure. They yelled and jeered but Rhett didn't stop he just flipped the bird at the opposite boat. He fought his own orgasm as long as possible, but it was pointless. He couldn't stop it. He couldn't even delay it any longer. He gripped her ass with both hands pulling her as close as possible and it still wasn't close enough. He came deep inside her and she collapsed against his chest as the yacht picked up speed over the water's surface.

The wind ruffled her hair as she caught her breath against Rhett's neck. When she had agreed to that stupid sex tape, she thought it would be hot. The idea of being watched turned her on but it wasn't hot. She'd even faked her orgasm for the sake of the camera. The sex wasn't even good she'd done it to get out of her parents arranged marriage and yet that stupid tape had nearly ruined her life. If she wanted to experience all the wild and crazy sex, she was going to have to be more discreet she was going to have to find someone she trusted to keep her protected. Rhett and Dane were exactly that, the perfect solution to every fantasy she'd ever had. Already her mind was flooded with ideas.

"Rhett?"

"Yeah, Baby."

"Is there anything you won't do?"

"Hmmm, I'm willing to do anything you want, Baby Sister." His warm hands slid up her back and she sighed.

When they returned to the villa, Dane went straight for the trunk with the ropes. She recognized his determined focus, so she didn't bother to try to dissuade him. Instead she watched with rapt fascination while he wrapped the beautiful red rope around her body.

"If... if I stay here," Angie hesitated, and Dane looked up at her. "Will it be like this?" Dane held her gaze as if he were looking for some clue as to what she was thinking.

"Yes," he said simply.

"But..." she sucked in a breath and Dane's hands stilled mid knot, he glanced up at Rhett and she did too. She could feel the flush creeping up her neck. "I mean what if I can't?" She looked between the two of them but neither seemed to grasp what she was saying, and she huffed. "I can't just stay drudged the whole time I'm here. And without the drug I'm... much more inhibited."

Rhett smiled and moved to the drawer he'd retrieved the drug from before. "You can stay on it, take one every day. It's perfectly safe."

"That doesn't seem like a good idea, long term."

Rhett stepped in front of her there was a row of pale tablets wrapped in plastic in his hand. He took one and popped it into her open mouth. It was the same thing he'd given her before.

"Smarties?" She frowned.

"If I had a drug to make women horny, I'd be rich. Well richer." Dane laughed.

12