The Island Day 01

Story Info
Day 1.
12k words
4.72
57.2k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/04/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

I was eager as anyone to welcome the arrival of the summer. A year has been exhausting up to that moment – even problematic. Fourteen-hour workdays have taken their toll and I was mentally and physically spent. It could be said that I was suffering from acute fatigue. I have completely neglected my private life, seeing my friends less than once in a blue moon, and any type of relationship was further from reality that the cat's catching of the red dot. Yes, I definitely needed a vacation. I've already booked a week in the first half of June for me. I needed a true reset, before the season on the Adriatic begins and every square foot of the coast is filled by some tourist.

It was my last day at work. The suitcase was already packed in the trunk of my car, I was completing my final tasks and impatiently checking my watch, calculating the travel time to the ferry port. The first thing that springs to mind to any sea-lover living in the landlocked part of the country is the smell. Only Adriatic has that unique, magnificent scent, tangible immediately after the last mountain saddle is traversed. The smell of Aleppo pine, olives, rosemary, lavender and salt, all mixed up in a beautiful cacophony of joyful aromas. I imagined that scent at least hundred times a day and it always took me daydreaming. I just wanted to relax. To sleep, lie in the Sun, swim, eat, drink – all that without phones, emails, meetings, negotiations, contracts...

The time came. I turned off my notebook, slammed it down and stretched myself out of the office chair. I'm going to the seaside, bitches! I exited my room and, in an almost dance-like move, walked through the hall towards the exit. Petite, cute receptionist Renata looked at me under her eyebrows, vibrating a mix of happiness (because I'm finally going on a vacation) and envy (since she's not going):

"Going, eh? Haven't seen you this happy ever since we started making money" – she said with a smile.

"Darling, you know that I love you all, but I don't want to hear from you, see you, smell you. I don't wish to know that you even exist for the next nine days!"

"I get you, honestly," – she said, and immediately faked a frown. "You fuck, going at this time of year, I hate you!" She didn't sound rude, but friendly. The collective was functioning as a family, from top to the bottom. The primary rule was that any formality, ass-kissing, keeping quiet, back-stabbing – basically any standard office communication - was strictly forbidden.

"Just imagine how you're gonna hate me on Monday, awwww... When you get to the office around 9 o'clock and remember that I am, just at that moment, jumping in a beautiful, refreshing sea, eh?"

"You'd better run before I start to throw stationary at you!"

"Kisses! Bye! Have fun!"

***

It was hot outside. Sweltering. The constant temperature was well over 90 degrees, the heat wave was hitting with full force for the last couple of days, and the prognosis was that it will continue – indefinitely. I've hit a home-run with the timing of my getaway. Awesome! I sat in my car, turned on A/C to the max and pressed the pedal. My dear Island, here I come!

***

I opened a window immediately after passing through the Velebit mountain. The smell of the Aleppo pine quickly permeated through the cabin. Technically, that tree wasn't indigenous to the Adriatic, but it gave such unique aroma that it couldn't be imagined anywhere else. I've been to a lot of places around the World and still haven't encountered such intoxicating fragrance of the sea and the coast. I slowed down, since I had plenty of time to get to the Ferry Port, put the car in the line and board the ferry that will take me to my little piece of paradise. The Island was my private escape from reality. It was small, and in this time of year its population was (together with a few odd tourists) 200 at most. Since I've been coming there for more than a few years, I've felt at home there, and even the local islanders accepted me as one of their own. OK, I wasn't the Hajduk fan, but I also wasn't Dinamo fan, so they didn't hate me. A few years back, when I was in a serious relationship and plans for the future, I used my first big commission to buy a small cottage house on the shore, enough for me and Darling, as well as a couple of occasional guests. Darling became history long ago, together with one of my acquaintances, but the cottage stayed. Luckily, it didn't remind me of her a bit.

Voyage to the Island was completely uneventful. The ferry was almost empty, so I had plenty of room and time to quietly absorb all sounds, views, and scents, as well as to redirect by mind flow towards hedonism. I was counting on being on my own for most of the time there. I took plenty of books, loaded my player with a pile of good music, bought essential supplies so I can cook something here and there... Yep, this was going to be a vacation in a literal sense.

I arrived in the Town and immediately went to Ante's house. Ante was one of the locals, a man in his fifties, living on the Island his whole life, he never felt a need to move anyplace else. Fish, wine, olive oil, fresh vegetables, card games, a bit of soccer – was what made him happy. And he was incredibly reliable. Despite his casual understanding of time, space and everything else, he was one of those people that never made you doubt in them doing what you asked them – if he said that he will do it, at least. So I asked him to be my cottage caretaker while I wasn't on the Island. He would go there occasionally, ventilate the place, check if anything was leaking or creaking, and even make small repairs without any additional inducement. In return, he only asked me to collect stuff from his relatives who lived inland and bring them to the Island. Just like this time. And there was, of course, a gentleman's agreement where he would come to my cottage at least once during my stay, bringing fresh fish, squid or octopus – or whatever he caught that day – and I would prepare dinner for the two of us. We would eat, get drunk and talk about anything and everything. He loved to read, so I left him a couple of my books every time I was leaving the Island. Next time I came, he returned the read books, I'd leave him a couple of new ones, and so on. You could say we were pretty complementary.

His wife left him some 7-8 years ago. She just couldn't bear living on the Island anymore, she wanted to move to the City. He wouldn't even consider such proposition. There was no compromise.

He welcomed me on his porch, in his deck chair. Even though he was good twenty or so years older, currently he looked younger than me. Tall, with barely a gray hair or two, in great shape caused by healthy lifestyle. More often than not I was envious of his ultra-low levels of stress of living.

"Heeeey, where are ya, mate?" – He got up from his deck-chair and came to greet me. He spoke with a thick accent, so distinctive for the Island and most of the Dalmatian Coast. We hugged, happy to see each other. "Jesus, ya look like they've beaten ya and dragged ya through a grape press. Come here, sit down, have a glass of wine!"

"You better know I will, but I'll go soon 'cause I'm dead tired. Yep, they've mentally bashed me in the last couple of months!"

"Oh, come on, don't be a cunt! Ya'll get some sleep, no worries."

"Leave it, Ante, there'll be plenty of time!"

We chatted for a while, the usual stuff – what's up, what we'we been doing, small talk... As much as I liked Ante, I was simply too tired for serious conversation, and especially for drinking. After 15 minutes, I was ready to go to the cottage, throw something in my mouth and collapse on the bed. I was already half way through my exit strategy when I felt someone standing behind me. I turned around and noticed a beautiful young creature looking at me with a broad smile on her face.

"Oh my, I can't believe it's you! I 'aven't seen you for five years!" – she spoke in a pleasant female alto.

Anita. Ante's daughter. When Ante divorced, she went to live with her mother in the City. Ante said it himself that it was better for her. Schools, friends, partying – she needed that more than living on a semi-deserted Island. She was the only reason for Ante's leaving the Island. When she hit the puberty, she wasn't much interested in coming to the Island that didn't have anything to offer to a teenager. When I last saw her, she was around fifteen. She was still a kid. Now she was a young woman. And what a woman she was! Curly, wild black hair, dark brown eyes, almond tan. And an incredibly sexy body. Perfect breasts, not too big, not too small, with nipples that were barely protruding through the light fabric of her t-shirt. Thin waist, slim and visibly shaped by exercise, was continuing in an hourglass form towards her beautiful, carved thighs. She was wearing just bikini bottoms – scanty ones at most. Suddenly, I was staring at her like I've never seen a woman. I wasn't sure if my jaw dropped involuntarily, but I squeezed my jaws tightly just in case. Luckily, Ante was turned away from us and didn't notice my glaring. However, she did notice. I mentally bitchslapped myself to try and hide the obvious surprise. I even felt the movement in my pants and didn't feel good about it.

'That's Ante's daughter, you moron! Don't even think about it!' – I started to force the thought inside my mind.

"Wow, Anita! I can't believe I'm seeing you! Look at you all grown up! I think it was much more that five years. Last time I saw you, you were still a scowled teenager!" – I exclaimed a bit too much, hoping that it saved the moment. She flew into my arms and hugged me tightly, so I felt her stiffen nipples and her skin, still moist from the sea. I felt the movement in my crotch again and started praying to God that she didn't feel it too. I wasn't entirely sure of it since it seemed that she squeezed me even harder just as my dick twitched. I was too tired.

We exchanged friendly pecks on the cheeks. When I was coming to an Island in the past, she was a kid, and I was sort of an older brother to her. I minded her, taking care that she doesn't fall under the bad influence (yeah, like there was something like that on the Island), chased her home when she was following my friends and me to nightly skinny-dipping sessions, or even me with some tourist I was trying to score with. When I started dating Darling, she even got a bit mad at me, but I was never able to determine that for sure since she stopped coming to the island and was preferring spending summers in the city and surrounding beaches with her crew.

"Eh, come on, deary! I'm only twenty-two, I didn't age that much! And look at ya', lookin' serious like a president or sumthin'" – she said without removing that lovely smile from her face. So, seven years had passed.

I went through some small talk with her too. She was in the fourth year of her med school. She stayed in the City – didn't feel like moving from the coast, and the school in the City was actually pretty good. She killed it there, of course. She was always a bit introverted as a kid, reading piles of books (just like Ante), and never shown any interest towards the opposite sex, even as she was well into puberty. OK, she was a late bloomer. And what a bloomer she was, indeed...

"Folks, I am delighted with your welcome, but now I really want to go to sleep. I'll be here for 9 days. It's a small Island, we'll be seeing each other for sure!" I said that, trying to direct my mind away from Anita than to actually retreat to the solitude of my vacation house.

"Here's the key. I've opened the windo's this afternoon, and Anita closed up when she was returning from her swim. It should be fresh and clean for you" – said Ante in a fatherly tone of voice, turning to Anita: "Anita, did you get everything?"

"Yep, Dads, no worries, all of it. Everything in the house is ready for our favorite inlander." While she was saying that, the tone of her voice was interesting, to say at least. I was probably hallucinating from all the fatigue and shock caused by her looks.

"Thank you both. I'm gonna go and crash on my bed."

We said our byes, Ante gave me a handshake and Anita hugged me again. This time, it felt as though she leaned her belly on my crotch. My cock twitched again and started to grow. Goddamn pecker, it'll really get me into trouble. She stayed in that position just a couple of seconds too long and kissed me on the cheek again. Ok, I guess I'm actually hallucinating. She turned around and went into the house. At that moment, I noticed that her bathing suit bottoms were actually thong and sight of the most beautiful, perky, firm, luscious butt I've ever seen appeared in front of me. I turned my head, probably too fast, to wave to Ante, who was staring in the distance, but my eyes were involuntarily turning towards those two perfect hemispheres that were gently bobbing while entering in the dimmed light of the house. It was maybe possible to deceive the sentient part of my brain, but not my subconsciousness. My cock was telling me that I wasn't immune at all. And that it had been a long, long time since one woman managed to turn me on so easily, by just existing.

I got in my car and drove a couple hundred yards to the cottage. It was close to everything and still isolated. The terrace was freshly moped, table and chairs were put outside. Such a nice folks, they prepared everything for me. I opened the doors and brought everything inside in one go. I brought just a shoestring amount of clothes, the rest were bags of food and drink. I made myself a sandwich and basically swallowed it whole before getting into bed.

The bed smelled of someone. A distinct scent of a woman was radiating from the pillow. Anita. She was apparently using the cottage when she wanted to be alone. Based on the intensity of the smell, she used the bed quite often, and recently at that. It was hot, and this smell additionally raised my temperature. I took all of my clothes of and turned my face into the pillow. My mind started racing. I began to imagine Anita, rolling naked in my bed, gently caressing her body, pleasuring herself and releasing her juices and smells. Groaning in ecstasy through wild curls of her hair covering her face. I didn't even notice that my cock was as hard as a rock and that I was already jerking it off with one hand. I felt dirty and kept thinking how this is just – wrong. It's little Anita, for God's sake! But I couldn't stop myself. I imagined her laying on her stomach, with her ass raised high in the air while her fingers play with her pulsating clit and her, soft, wet pussy lips. I was imagining my hand going over her perfect buttocks and spreading them. I was imagining coming closer to her beautiful asshole with my tongue and starting to lick it while she was twisting in an orgasmic spasm.

I came almost instantly. While laying on my back. Semen soaked the bed sheet under me, my belly, my arm. I didn't care one bit. I fell asleep like that, without moving a muscle. And without an atom of remorse.

***

It was morning. It was rather early, but the Sun was already scorching. I woke up – it was hot, but the day hasn't even properly started. I felt the crusted bed sheet under me, as well as glued stomach, and I smiled. It's OK, my vacation started, it could be much worse.

I went to the terrace and looked towards open seas. It was dead calm, quiet, there weren't even the fishermen in their dinghies – it was so hot that even the fish hid on the bottom. The sea was the only salvation from being slowly cooked. I quickly picked up the towel, bottle of water, sunglasses, music player and something to read, and headed to the beach – rather, rocks near my cottage, always the place offering a sort of solitude...

I got to my usual spot – rock at the entrance to the cove, a small secluded spot, and yet accessible enough. When it was a full season, there was always someone in the vicinity, but right now this was the perfect place, a little slice of heaven... I put down my towel and sunglasses and took off my clothes. I stretched out naked. OK, so I wasn't in a perfect shape, but it was far from bad. Not too skinny, not too fat, maybe I lacked a bit of training but it would be stupid to bother about it – nothing that some swimming and quality resting time couldn't solve. I was enjoying the breeze on my naked body, especially the crotch. I walked to the edge of a rocky outcrop and jumped into the sea without hesitation. The coolness of the seawater brought me to full alert in a second, and I started to swim. If the air breeze felt good, then the current feeling was a hundred times more satisfying... Sea was touching every inch of my body, refreshing, cooling. I enjoyed it. Without much effort I managed to swim across the cove, then turned around and headed back. I stopped halfway through I lay flat on my back on the surface... Not bad at all. My whole body was submerged, except my dick and my balls which were cooled by a gentle breeze blowing across the surface of the sea. I wasn't feeling hot anymore and my brain begun to function, but I decided to shut it off and allow the barely noticeable current to carry me wherever it was going to take me...

Time passed. I was floating almost entirely submerged, and my ears heard only silence beneath the surface. Stuff went through my mind, mostly dirty thoughts (Anita, Anita, Anita...) to which I succumbed I decided to embrace them. I felt the movement in the groin area. I assumed that the dick was more or less erected, but I didn't even bother to look. I was alone in the cove anyway... Suddenly, I heard the sound of splashing underneath the surface. I woke up from my half-meditating state and lifted my gaze. The first thing I saw was my full erection, and then someone swimming just a few yards from me. Judging by the hair, it was either a long-haired man or a woman. I didn't see the person's face, but I was almost sure that I was seen. And I mean – seen. OK, this séance was over. I started moving towards the shore, and the unknown person passed by me in the opposite direction, towards the other end of the cove.

I stepped out on the shore and shook the sea off of myself. He softened, so I was a bit more relaxed when turning sea wise, where I saw a womanly figure swimming backstrokes across the cove... She didn't have the bikini top, and it was logical. There was no one there but me, and judging by my own choice of apparel it was clear that I wouldn't mind. So I laid down on my towel, took my book, put one earphone in the ear and started relaxing with the sounds of some lounge-bossa band, not caring of its name – I just liked the rhythm, something summery to go with the heat...

I started reading – actually, staring at the book and thinking about things not recommended to be thought about while being naked in public, but I completely forgot about that detail. Anita, her smile, her ass, her smell... I just couldn't take them out of my head. At one moment, I stopped fighting with myself...

Suddenly, the ear not having an earphone in it registered some splashing sounds, then sounds of grappling rocks for a foothold, and finally steps almost directly next to my head... I didn't pay attention to them, it was hot and I liked the current mind frame... Footsteps suddenly stopped, so I turned my look away from the unknown book page that hasn't changed for at least 5 minutes. I saw her directly above me. She was about my age. Brown hair, not too big but really firm tits in perfect match with the rest of the frame, ending with really lovely perky nipples. Flat stomach and hourglass hips. She wore some fashionable panties which allowed me to assume that the crotch was hairless. She was wet, and the sea was dripping from her hardened nipples on a bedrock next to my towel. I liked what I saw. She was staring directly into my eyes with her green-blue eyes, with a tentative smile which she tried to hide while her stare was constantly shifting towards the lower parts of my body...

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers