The Island Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"Hey Woody, do you always sunbathe like this, or was it just my timing?" – She asked, confusing me a bit.

"What?"

She pointed to my crotch with her eyes. I lowered my sights and noticed that my cock was pointing to the sky. And her nipples didn't help at all to prevent it. I put a book on it, trying to hide it just for the sake of common decency, although I knew, subconsciously, that it didn't make sense anymore.

"Oh... Hmm... I'm sorry... I'm usually all alone here, so I'm not giving a thought about someone seeing me."

"No need to apologize, it's perfectly normal... I guess..." – now she looked confused as if she wasn't certain anymore why she even approached me and started the conversation.

"I was just daydreaming... Didn't even notice it... It happens a lot..." – while saying the last few words, I put on a moronic cocky grin, thinking at the same time how stupid and childish it sounded.

Even though I expected that it was a conversation-ender, I noticed the corners of her mouth forming a smile. Only then did I see her towel laying no more than fifteen yards away from mine, on a rock nearby. I decided to pull up some courage and become decent. I didn't want to scare away a woman that was so beautiful and apparently not so shy.

"Err... I come here quite often, and there is usually no one around. I never saw you on the Island before. How come you're here?"

"I just got to the Island yesterday, I'm here with my friend. I couldn't sleep because of the heat, so I went searching for a nice spot to swim. I hope that I'm not intruding, it's just that this place seemed perfect. When I put down my towel, you were all the way across the cove... I didn't, ahem, notice you... Until you floated a bit closer... And then I jumped into the sea. I thought you'd be uncomfortable if you saw me up on the rocks while it was... Up."

"Oh. It's OK. I don't get embarrassed really, it's always more embarrassing for other people. Guess I'm a bit too relaxed on this matter." It was true, I rarely felt embarrassment. I was already of that age where some people stop giving a shit, and, honestly, there was nothing to be embarrassed about. "I usually come here 'cause it's peace and quiet, there's no one around, I can enjoy myself..." – OK, this sounded somewhat ambiguous. To hell with it, she seemed relaxed, so I thought it would be OK to gently test her limits.

There it was! That faint smile spreading from the corners of her mouth. "Oh... That's what you call it... hmm... Then I'll just leave you to enjoy... Yourself... Don't mind me!" The ending of that sentence didn't sound promising, so it was good that I wasn't confused anymore. My hunting instincts we're on.

"OK, thanks. Hope it wasn't uncomfortable for you... Twice!"

She already turned her back to me and started going towards her towel, but she suddenly stopped and seductively turned her head around: "Not at all... Both times." Jackpot!

She continued to move to her towel, and I glanced down her back and at her ass. I stopped and stared. Karma obviously decided to award me plentifully, because this ass was in the same rank as Anita's. A bit wider in the hips, even more heart-shaped, but the same enticing swing left-right. I put the book over my crotch again, just in case, even though I realized that my erection didn't bother her at all. Still, some decency, right?

She laid down on her towel, put the sunglasses on and let the sun rays dry her slowly. I turned my look towards her again and noticed her head quickly turning straight. She was looking at me. I smiled but decided to disregard it. 'Just be cool, not intrusive' – I was telling myself. I continued reading my book, this time for real. I put the earphone in my ear again and let the music and text overflow me. It carried me away and in just a few moments I totally forgot that a beautiful semi-naked woman is lying near me, that there even was anyone around me... The mind went into its own dimension, so, of course, dirty (i.e. pleasant) thoughts came back. It seemed that the arrival on the Island and time off from work have fully liberated the part of my brain in charge of the sexual fantasies. Instead of Anita, this time my hot neighbor walked into my daydream, her prominent nipples dripping droplets of seawater, her sensual licking of her lips, her ass swinging from side to side as she walked in the rhythm of the music playing in my ears. At one moment, my sentient part realized that she was my fantasy, so I turned my head toward her. And saw her staring at me. I was waiting for her to turn her head, but she didn't. I realized she wasn't staring at me, but at it. My fully aroused cock. This time, I had no intention to hide it. I liked being watched. But I didn't want to show her that I know I'm being watched. I continued to "read", eyes covered by sunglasses, leaving my dick in full attention. Not that it was a problem, because when I glanced at her again, I noticed that her nipples have stiffened again. Sexual vibe had spread through the air. I felt the rush of the pleasant energy and suddenly got an extra incentive.

I decided to play a bit with her, just to see how far is she ready to go. I gently stretched one arm downwards and scratched myself over the crotch and balls. Simultaneously (and "accidentally") I pulled back my foreskin, letting the head loose – shine, smooth and hard. And then I continued to read. I took another glance at her. She wasn't looking at me, but I noticed that one of her hands was under the edge of her panties and that her nipples were hard and protruding. She wasn't playing with herself, but it was visible she was thinking about it and that she was feeling the comfort she wasn't expecting to feel in this place at this time. I made her horny. Accidentally, at that. OK, not completely by accident. But now I had trouble holding myself back. Still, I wasn't going to go for complete obviousness...

Suddenly she looked at me and realized I was looking at her, and that I can see her watching me with interest. She relaxed, not suddenly, but rather as if she'd love to continue if it wasn't inappropriate... For fuck's sake, she doesn't even know me, she saw me for the first time in my life, here on this rock. She probably wouldn't even recognize me if I was clothed, but she would definitely remember my cock if she saw it again... She got up and headed towards the sea. She passed by me while watching me with a smile on her face, then she jumped into the sea. I fought the urge to go after her, thinking that it might scare her. The part of my brain that still fought for the control with my lower head decided that I should slow down, so I concluded that it would be wiser to let her, any myself, go for a while. I was consciously diverting my attention from the whole ordeal. My dick also relaxed a bit, and it lay down "looking" straight down towards the sea, towards her swimming, diving underneath the surface, cooling down.

I put both of my earphones in my ears and closed my eyes. I decided to think about something else. It wasn't working. So I decided not to think. That was even harder... I took my player and picked a new song: Pearl Jam – Just Breathe. And it finally carried me away to the Musicland...

Just as I was drifting into a nap caused by the fantastic song and the heat getting stronger and stronger, suddenly I felt the sea spray on me... I opened my eyes and saw her. She was standing next to me – actually, almost directly above me. Naked. Her panties were tied around her wrist. I lowered my eyes and noticed an air-strip of short pubic hair, under which there were beautiful shining pussy lips, one beautiful innie-pussy, all wet from the sea (but not just the sea). I averted the look back to her face and smiled, taking off my earphones.

"Hey. This is really the most comfortable way. And I was thinking, it's not fair that only I get the full view... I have to return the favor" – she said, accentuating the 'return the favor' par.

"I don't intend to protest. The view is beautiful from all angles." The masks were falling down at great speed if there were any. I started to feel that this could be a magnificent morning. She blushed a bit, but there was an immediate jerk in her body.

"Thanks. And I can see he shares your opinion."

I looked down, and he was hard, just like the most of the time. The foreskin unrolled itself, so the head was shining, covered a bit with the juices he was releasing.

"Oh well, I assume you're already used to it."

"Mhmm... I like it, it's nice. No objections there."

"Thank you, from him and from me."

"I'm gonna dry off on my towel."

"Of course."

I was watching her walking, wet and naked, over the rocks to her towel. Firm bare butt (which reminded me of Shakira's, just making me a tad happier) was gently vibrating. She turned her eyes towards me for just a moment and then continued. She started to arrange her towel and slightly bent, but she was careful not to reveal too much, bending a bit at the knees. Still, it caused a new rush of blood into my groin, and my dick twitched a couple more times. I was really horny now, and she was definitely the sole reason. I even completely stopped thinking about Anita.

She lay down on the towel, and her wet naked body was glistening. She bent her legs at the knees a bit as if she was still a bit conscientious of her nudity. Still, she looked in my direction. This time her smile was broad, showing rows of bright white teeth. I returned the smile, but she immediately directed her stare towards my erection. I also checked it out, then made the 'Eh, fuck it' face for a moment, quickly returning the smile to my lips, this time with a devilish note. She raised an eyebrow, seductively and yet with a desire not to seem too interested, but her eyes were telling a different story. She was scanning me head to toe, stopping each time in line with my groin. I copied her move, stopping at her nipples. My cock twitched again. She closed her eyes and turned her head, moving her hands over her stomach and boobs, noticeably squeezing them and gently touching her nipples, then suddenly going into full relax mode. I was fully aware that this was a play now, that there were no coincidences, but I wanted to let her go all the way. It seemed that it would be easier for her. My dick decided to forego any thought of relaxing and stood like a mast in the sun...

After half a minute of lying in silence, watching and taking mental pictures, she suddenly spoke:

"Can I ask you something? I mean, you don't have to answer if you feel bad about it." Ahem, I'm lying next to her with a phenomenal erection that she apparently likes, what could exactly make me feel bad now?

"Shoot..."

"That thing down there... Is it because of me?"

"Honestly - now it is. And I don't feel bad, not at all." I looked down at it and brushed it with my hand, proudly, feeling the already lubricated skin.

She turned to me and looked at me again. I returned the look and noticed that her legs were now relaxed. The pubic mound, covered with just a thin air-strip patch of hair, was now clearly visible... I stopped to look at her crotch for a few seconds, but then I looked back into her eyes. They were sparkling. Suppressed lust was hanging in the air, in the amounts that easily explode once released.

"Soooo, this is how you welcome every girl that comes for a swim?" She asked me, her voice being a tad cuddly.

"Actually, no. Honestly, there is rarely anyone here at this time of year, that's why I come. And even if someone else is here, he" – I pointed to my dick – "is really polite. I guess he relaxed when he noticed you don't mind. Besides, what I'm looking at now is a pretty good reason for him to stay stiff."

"Thanks for the compliment. I must admit I wasn't expecting this when coming here, but I truly like it... Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this out loud!" Her face blushed, and her hands instinctively lowered to cover her bare pussy.

"Look, if that's a problem, I can get dressed." It was my courtesy offer, I probably wouldn't get dresses now even if she asked.

"Ahem... No... The view is... Really pleasant... It's pretty... Jesus..." She looked as if she was losing herself between her built-in social conventions and desires to let her instincts prevail.

"I'm glad you like it. You don't have to be embarrassed. If it's any consolation to you, this isn't an everyday event for me either. On the contrary, I really hope that no one else shows up soon because I'm feeling more and more comfortable in this situation. Especially having something so beautiful and enticing in front of me. Please, just relax."

More than a few moments of semi-awkward silence ensued. I was already starting to doubt that my last sentences were a deal-breaker, when suddenly, she spoke: "Actually, you're right. I have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed, you got a hard-on because of me." This was said with an evident change in her tone of voice. It had a vibe of releasing of all the brakes in her mind. She was smiling again, piercing through me with her stare, not hiding the rush that was emitting from her every pore. She turned sideways and relaxed. She wasn't hiding that she felt comfortable anymore. After a minute or so, she got up and came to me.

"I really don't ever do this" – she started – "but can I sit next to you?" That was it. The point of no return.

"Of course, please do."

I moved a bit to give her room on the towel, and she sat right parallel to my groin. Her skin brushed against my thigh.

"You're hot," she noticed immediately.

"At least two reasons for that. One is the Sun."

She keenly started touching my body – from the chest, over the belly, and down the leg. She was mindful not to touch my cock, but it was still twitching. Her eyes twinkled.

"I can see it is really up and aroused."

"Yes, it is. Same on your side. In can see your nipples are in the same state."

"Mhmm... And not just the nipples."

She smiled, spreading her legs just a tad and moving her hand to her groin. She brushed her finger over her pussy lips and put it back on me. Then she trailed it across my chest and I immediately felt how wet it is. I took a deep breath and shivers went down my spine.

"If you were a man, you would have such a raging hard-on now." Her pussy was so wet that it was clearly visible.

"Sure as hell would. Just like this one" – she gently brushed my dick with the same finger, from the base to the top. All of her fear and shyness disappeared, and her lust and arousal completely took over. My cock got even harder, although I thought it was impossible. I put my hand on her leg and started caressing her, moving towards her inner thighs. She closed her eyes and quietly sighed.

"I can't believe this is happening..." She whispered. She leaned towards me and kissed me. We kissed a succulent and wet kiss. My hands steered themselves towards her. My fingers got tangled in her wet, disheveled hair. Her hand was sliding down my torso, across my belly to my cock. She was touching it softly, down its length and over the balls, and then she grabbed it. It was my turn to sigh in pleasure.

"I'm a bit surprised myself..."

My hands were now all over her body, sliding over her shoulders, hands, belly, tits... I felt her hard nipples under my fingers and started to fondle them...

She spread her legs and moved her free hand to her pussy. I watched as she began to massage herself and play with my crotch simultaneously. She spread her labia and stuck her finger inside. She was playing slowly, pushing her finger in and taking it out in a slow interval; rubbing her clit, wet and bulging, slowly with her palm. I took a look at her face. Her eyes were closed, she was in a trance. The situation took over both of us.

"Play with me" – she whispered gently into my ear while nibbling it – "I want your hands on me." Her hands were now massaging my pulsating cock much faster and with great rhythm.

My hands were rubbing her inner thigh, moving inwards where she was still playing with her clit. I gently brushed her labia, and she gasped. I slowly inserted my finger into her. She was wet, soft and wanting. As I touched her G-spot, she moaned.

Her hand gripped my cock more firmly. I started to finger her faster and harder, circling over spongy swollen crease inside of her, as she was pacing up with the hand-job.

"Get over here, sit on my face" – I ordered her gently. She obeyed without a word and threw her leg over me, putting her wet pussy directly in front of my mouth. She bent down and licked my cock from head to the base, treated my balls with the same delight, then returned to the start and swallowed the head. I put my tongue inside of her, grabbed her buttock with my hands and slammed her on my face. I licked her from the edge of her asshole all the way to her clitoris, then started working on ti. It was hard and swollen, almost removing the soft cover off of it by itself. I put one, and then two fingers inside of her while her juices were leaking all over my nose and my face...

She was swallowing my cock lustfully, taking more and more of it in her mouth, while working the base and the balls with her hand. She was playing with me, massaging me all over the groin. We were pleasuring each other like two entirely possessed people, strangers on a solitary rock, exposed to everything yet still completely isolated from the World in our heads... We were moaning and sighing with our mouths full... I lifted my ass off the ground to push my dick deeper into her mouth, and she readily accepted it, devouring it greedily, licking it, sucking it, jerking it off... She was fucking my fingers, spreading her legs...

I took one finger out of her pussy and gently touched her back hole with it. She flinched...

"Don't... I've never..." It was just some small part of her lost shyness trying to come through "Aaah... Yeah!" – her voice got lost in gusts of pleasure.

Her asshole was now wet and lubricated. I gently pushed my finger inside. She straightened up, arched her back and moaned with approval. I was everywhere in her, and she was eagerly taking me inside her... Everything started to go faster, harder... She was impaling herself on my fingers stuck in both of her holes, on my tongue working her clit. We were getting louder and louder – there was no more stopping. Everything became just one blurred combination of bodies, sweat, juices, moaning, and groaning... She started cumming, and cumming hard – she shook, writhed and began to yell and groan loudly and uncontrollably... Her orgasm ignited an explosion in me! I was cumming in her mouth, twitching and moaning along with her... Our bodies were in uncontrolled joint spasm, spraying each other with juices and sperm... We were both swallowing every drop that reached our mouths... Hands, tongues, lips, it all operated on an insane level of speed... And it lasted, seemingly forever... The time stopped, the place was irrelevant, it was just the orgasm, just that moment of crescendo we didn't want to end...

As it usually is, we slowly subsided. She relaxed and lay on me, still gently caressing my semi-softened dick. I eased my fingers out of her, and she shook, apparently still hypersensitive. We stayed like that for a while. I can't even begin to realize how much time had passed, as we just lay still and listened to each other's breathing.

I looked at her crotch and gently kissed her, as she did the same to me. She got up, turned around and kissed me on the mouth... She swallowed everything. I felt my own taste, as she did hers. She looked at me with the stare of a thousand satisfied women and brushed my hair. I cuddled her back and ass.

"This is definitely not what I had in mind when I was going to the beach this morning." Duh, I was totally expecting it. I have similar encounters in a farmer's market on Wednesdays.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers