The Island Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"I'm glad. Unexpected things always end up being the best. Let's jump into the sea!" – I said, 'cause I really needed to cool down.

"Oh definitely, the sun started to bake!" She got up in a second and pulled me up by the hand. We both walked to the edge of a cliff and jumped into a fresh, clear sea...

***

We were swimming, diving, having fun in the sea. Grabbing every opportunity to feel each other out, touch each other where it is pleasant and significant. Finally, we got back to the shore and leaned on a rock, standing in the shallow water. Our wet naked bodies were glistening in the sun, as the water drops slowly slid down our skin. We were still examining each other from head to toe, enjoying the visual experience. It was all laughing, touching, chuckling, fooling around like two children who got their hands on the best toy ever. She was looking at my softened member, laying against my balls, with foreskin now completely covering the head.

"Wow, this is the first time I see it really soft. What, that's it for today?" She gently cuddled it with her hand, and it slowly moved.

"Heh heh... Definitely not, but you did wring it out. It just took a short break." Which, in all honesty, probably won't last longer than a cigarette break.

"It's cute while lying down like this, like a trunk of a small elephant hiding in your belly. Ahem... I've got an idea!" She suddenly got up and went to her stuff. She was pulling something out of her bag, then putting something together, and finally returned to me. She held a camera in her hand. And a serious one, at that. It looked like a really professional model.

She had the devilish smile as she was approaching, and then she stood directly above me. I looked into the lens, so she was pointing at me from the bird's eye perspective. She took a few photos, then started to adjust again. Then she zoomed me in and took another couple of shots. Next she stepped down in the sea, in front of me, trying to put my whole body in the frame. Snap, snap! She took the bottom view perspective, zooming in on my cock. I started to get aroused again, which made my dick flinch and fill with blood again.

"No no no! Leave it down, I need it to be flaccid!"

Oh, darling, I'd give my left ball to have such control over it: "Easier said than done. I'd have to think of something really repulsive, which is the excruciatingly hard thing to do while I'm being photographed by a beautiful woman."

"Imagine me being a naked old hag, my tits hanging down to my belly button level and my stomach fat is folded around my hips. Oh, and I have varicose veins, everywhere."

Yep. That worked. My pecker sucked up inside my body. She came a hair's width from me and was snapping shots from all perspectives. She guided me expertly as if she was doing it for the hundredth time.

"Go up and climb on that big rock over there."

OK, now she was ordering me. "Ma'am Yes Ma'am!" I saluted and obeyed.

I turned around and started climbing while hearing the clicking of the camera. It was going to be a full album. I stepped on the rock and looked at the sea, and the camera was working relentlessly. She was taking pictures of my back now.

"I just realized that your back side is... Ahem... Very tempting" – she noted happily. "There's some quality material here."

"Appreciate the compliment." I was always proud of my ass. I knew it made women interested and I used it shamelessly.

"Turn around slowly" – she continued to guide me – "your side towards me... Now look at me."

I watched her adjusting herself and photographing me. First she was standing, then she squatted, exposing her pussy in full view. She was wet again, her pussy lips were spreading, revealing her pink insides. I was horny and ready for action again.

"Woo-hoo, I see it's awake again!" She said it with almost palpable joy in her voice.

I looked down and saw that my erection is completely full, and she was still relentlessly snapping photos. Now I started to pose, mixing serious, sexy and complete buffoonery. The level of arousal grew, along with the volume of cock. Tip of the head was protruding through the foreskin, all red and shiny. Her nipples, which got relaxed as she dried off, now stiffened again.

"You don't seem immune either."

"What can I say? I love doing nudes, and I definitely luuuv a hard male organ" – she accentuated each of the last three words. "An irresistible combination."

I pulled out my No. 1 smile. "You're free to say 'cock.' It's sexy when I hear a woman calling it like that in this type of situation, it doesn't even count as a swear word."

She nodded: "I'll think about it. Now grab it in your hand... Play with it, slowly. I wouldn't want this session to end prematurely."

"I'll try not to cum before the young madam gives me permission." I was attempting to keep the straight face while saying that, but it was impossible. So I laughed, and she took some more pictures. She was catching every frame, each detail of my face, chest, stomach, back, ass, dick... She continued to take pictures, but somehow her setup and focus were getting a bit off. She was getting closer, zooming, rotating the camera, widening the frame, readjusting me.

"Lay down on the rock, on your back."

I complied without complaint. I put one of my hands leisurely behind my head while using my other hand to play with my crotch. She stood directly above my head now. Her moist cunt was directly in my line of sight. She squatted, getting lower and lower until she almost sat on my face, so I could feel the fullness of her scent. I tried to touch her with my tongue, but she anticipated it and quickly moved away.

"Oh no, we aren't done yet!" She exclaimed, covering her pussy with her hand.

"Who said we are. I can just see that your puss is on full alert."

She slid her fingers over her pussy lips, then stuck her finger inside and pulled it out and quickly put it in my mouth. I slowly licked and sucked the juices off of it. They tasted phenomenal. I tried not to speed up my jerking rhythm, so I moved my hand to my balls and taint. I was gently squeezing and massaging them while my pecker was vibrating.

"You like it, huh. You like the taste of my fanny, admit it!"

"Oh yeah. It's so fresh, I can feel how pleasantly surprised she is with this morning."

"And I'm getting so horny from photographing you aroused. And I'm getting even hornier from feeling so free, I can't even recognize myself!"

"It's not any everyday occurrence for me either. And that means that it's time for the next step..." I got up and stood next to her. I kissed her and took the camera in my hands: "It's your turn to model. Let's see if that talent works on both sides of the lens."

"Whose talent, yours or mine?" She asked widening her grin.

"Whichever side you want it to be."

I examined the camera for a few moments, just to get the basics. Meanwhile, she laid on the rock next to me. I started taking pictures. First I tried to play innocently, avoiding explicit shots, and she followed the game. She covered her tits and crotch with her hands and her face with her hair.

"Hey hey! Don't be afraid. It's your camera, you're free to smile."

"You're right." But she didn't smile. She looked at the lens with a look teeming with sexual energy. My dick sprung a bit more upwards, which she noticed and moved her hand from her tits. She put her finger in her mouth and started to suck it, slowly, staring directly into the camera, and then at my cock. She turned sideways, and then on her stomach, raising her hips from the ground and stuck her ass out. Now I was snapping photo after photo while she was liberating more and more. Suddenly she sat on the rock and spread her legs, first hiding her pussy with her hand, then removing it. She was getting explicit, getting hornier and pointing it out to me and to the camera lens. She fondled her boobs, lowering her hand and playing with herself, spreading her labia and rubbing her knob. I took pictures from every possible angle, feeling my hard-on being so hard that every vein popped out.

"You are gorgeous" – I told her barely stopping myself from diving between her legs.

"I want you... I want your cock... There, I said it. I'm sooo wet and I feel naughty."

She fingered herself slowly, and I was shooting close-ups. I came closer and closer to her, finally kneeling right next to her head. She didn't hesitate, lustfully grabbing my swollen member in her hand and licking it from tip to base. I was taking photos of that moment while she was looking directly into the camera lens, grinning around her head. She started sucking on it lasciviously, enjoying the fact that the moment was memorized for eternity. She played with it, using her fingers to massage my balls, then behind it, over the gooch and all the was to my asshole. I flinched, experiencing another wave of pleasure.

"Whoa! I guess I can expect anything from you now." I was pleasantly surprised by her boldness. Most of the women I've been with weren't exactly ready for such type of play, whatever the reason, and especially not from the start.

"You like it?" She asked with her lips touching the tip of my knob.

"If it feels good, I'm always up for it. Keep going."

She continued to play with me, licking my cock, then the balls, going back and suddenly deepthroating it. Her hand and her tongue were everywhere, her fingers were playing with my anus, she was working as if she'd love to swallow me whole. I set the camera to video recording.

"Say something for memento" – I invited her after pushing the 'ON' button.

"I want you inside me... Fuck me..."

"With pleasure."

She turned around and set herself in a doggy-style pose. I put my dick at her wet entrance and started to massage it with the tip. She moaned... I went down to her clit, then back up. I was delaying the push, circling around her pussy and her clitoris, then putting the tip of the head inside her. I was swaying my hips, and she was spreading and groaning more intensely. I pulled it completely out, then put it back in, each time half an inch more. I started fucking her with slow, long thrusts. She was taking me without any resistance, slowly gyrating her hips. Her inside was blazing hot, her ass was spread wide. I recorded every thrust, zooming on her juices that were lubricating my shaft. I used my free hand to gently caress her back, all the was up to her head. I caught her hair and pulled it back, ramming her harder. The 'splat' of the colliding bodies was heard, making us both moan a bit louder. I put down the camera, setting it so that it can film the action, grabbed her hips and increased the pace. My balls were slamming into her, my cock was sliding in and out of her, fully lubricated and hard as steel. She was twisting, ramming back into me in synchronized motion. Suddenly she extended one arm all the way to her asshole and begun working on it herself. Already wet and relaxed hole let her finger slip inside with ease, and she yelled even louder.

"Do this to me, I want you inside here too..." She cried out fingering her asshole.

She pulled out her finger and let me in. I pulled my cock out of her and smeared her juices over her ass with it. I was considering putting it in her ass for a moment but decided it wasn't the time for it. I took it back in her wet and hot pussy and used my thumb on her already prepared pucker. Immediately I felt myself through the thin barrier dividing the two orifices and it upped my pleasure level even more. She was losing control, rubbing her clit furiously, moaning and yelling loud, wanting, feeling the impending climax.

"Harder, hardeeeer... Give it to me! Oh yes!"

I started fucking her like there was no tomorrow. My finger was in her ass all the way down, sliding all wet from her juices while I was ramming her with all my strength. I didn't know what was louder – our moaning or slamming of my pelvis into her buttocks. We didn't care anymore; we wouldn't be aware of our surroundings even if we were in the middle of the busy intersection. I felt her shivering from the inside, she was screaming with her voice and with her body. It began. Jerk after jerk, her back arching, she was starting to cum. Her voice changed, her crotch went into spasm, I felt spray after spray of her juices flooding my cock, seeping out all over my balls and my groin. I didn't want it to stop and I just kept on drilling her without pause. I wanted her to cum as long as she could muster the strength for it. She grabbed and squeezed my balls, then returned her hand back to her clit...

After some time, and it's really hard to tell how much time as it seemed to last a moment and an eternity at the same time, I felt her orgasm started to subside. Her insides relaxed, her ass stopped gyrating and she let herself slip down with her head on the bedrock. I pulled my cock out and gave her a moment to calm down.

She turned her face towards me, her pussy wide open, red, swollen, with her clitoris still pulsating. She was glaring at me, still hard, veiny and ready to continue...

"You're not done yet?!" She asked, all in wonder.

"I just warmed up" – exaggerating a bit, I was even panting a bit – "I can always last really long second time." That was true, I was lucky in that aspect. More often than not it was a big plus for me, and it seemed like a definite plus now.

She got up and kissed me all over my knob, belly, chest and finally in my mouth. Her eyes were now saying: 'Still horny, but relaxed.'

"Is the camera filming the whole time?" She asked, looking me straight into my eyes.

"Yep!"

"It would be a shame if this movie didn't end in a way that every such film must end."

She threw a most devilish smile I have yet seen on her face. She took the camera and stepped right in front of me. She filmed me from top to bottom.

"Play with yourself. Oh, and wave to the camera."

I took my cock in my hand and started to slowly stretch my foreskin up and down, just enough for it to twitch. She was watching me and filming me simultaneously.

"I'd like to say Hi to my classmates..." I started to play dumb immediately.

"Oh no, please no. You're making me feel like a pedophile."

"OK... I'd like to say hi to the camerawoman so that she will remember this moment when browsing through her dirty movies collection. I even salute her, in full alert."

"Oh yes, it is full alert, there's no doubt about it... I even like it more than I would ever expect."

I was still jerking it off while she was circling around me and zooming the details. Her hand was instinctively moving across her body, she was shamelessly standing on the rock and fondling her breasts and belly, lightly touching her overly sensitive pussy. "Ahmmm... I'm so electrified. I'm wet again..."

"I better check that."

She came to me and gently touched me with her wet fingers, moving them over my lips, neck and shoulders. She looked down and noticed that I was still slowly masturbating. My other hand was slid over her leg and she focused the camera on that. I went over her thigh to her splendidly inflamed and opened pussy. She flinched, she was really sensitive. I gently spaced apart her labia and slowly put my finger inside her, and she just adjusted a bit so that it could enter her all the way...

"Oh yes... I still want you inside me. And the finger is not nearly enough."

"Be my guest, sit down."

She set herself up over my cock without hesitation, this time in a reverse cowgirl position and slowly, really slowly let it slip back into her... She was flooded on the inside. I was entering her inch by inch, spreading her so that she can feel every bit of it filling her up. When she sat herself down all the way, she took a couple of seconds to settle and then easily started with up and down motion, moving her hips in circles as she did that. It was scorching hot outside, but she didn't seem to mind one bit. I let her lead and she happily accepted it. She arched her back towards me, and I lifted my buttocks from the ground. I kissed her neck while her ass was swirling on my pelvis. She started to moan again...

There was a 'puck-puck' of an old boat engine echoing in the distance, seagulls were flying above us, crickets residing in a nearby grove gave an idyllic soundtrack to our sex, but we didn't really notice any of it at that moment. Only our body odors and sounds of colliding sweaty, lubricated skin.

She got up, and a thread of mixed juices stretched between my cock and her pussy. She turned around and straddled me again, this time face to face. I got up so we were both in a sitting position. We kissed hard, sensually, our tongues entangled while she was impaling herself on my sword. She bit my lip while moaning louder and louder with each thrust. Now it was me on the brink of climax, but I delayed it as much as possible. I slowed her down, then sped her up, taking control over the tempo. I felt her swollen clit sliding over my pubic bone. Our fucking got more intensive, I felt as if her pussy wanted to engulf my whole body...

The World was waking up, but it didn't exist for us yet. There was our little bubble, the entire universe of her and me and nothing else – and everything else that existed only for other people. Something made me look to the left, where I saw some couple, not more than fifty yards from us. They were looking for a spot. I decided to ignore them, they just didn't belong in our space-time now. I wasn't planning on saying anything, and there was no chance in hell of stopping now. I was only worried how she will react once she notices them.

"Oh, ooooh..." She was moaning with her eyes closed. Suddenly, as if she felt someone's presence, she looked directly into the arriving couple. She stopped for a moment... And then continued.

"You don't mind them?" I whispered into her ear.

"I don't give a fuck about them now. Fuck me! If they mind, who gives a damn."

This was my seventh heaven call. I lifted my ass up and started ramming into her. She accepted the tempo and synchronized. We were sweaty, wet, full of bodily juices, enjoying ourselves and completely ignoring our surroundings. I looked in her eyes. She laughed with her eyes and mouth, biting her lips and loudly moaning. I felt her twitching on my dick, squeezing it with her pussy, spinning her pelvis so that it can touch every bit of her insides. I felt my orgasm arriving without any possibility to hold it back. I became loud, our bodies slamming into each other got louder. I snapped... I was jerking uncontrollably. My orgasm was so intense that I had a feeling that I'll crack the rock on which we were screwing. I stared directly into her eyes as I was cumming, wave after wave, deep inside of her. She began to lose control immediately and started to cum again. We were screaming in pleasure, without the slightest grain of control. Her pussy clutched my dick like a meat grinder, which in turn squeezed additional spurs of sperm out of me. We were both twisted in unbelievable ecstasy. I was already drained, but she kept going. Her climax lasted and lasted...

She felt me softening up, which made her slow down until she stopped altogether. She eased up and lowered her head to suck all the juices off of my limp member. Then she raised herself back to my eye level and kissed me. We tasted magnificent. And we kissed, ever so more gently...

And then we both looked in the direction of the people that were arriving... Surprise! It was a couple, around our age. They were standing not more than ten yards from us, practically on her towel. They were also naked, and they were evidently watching us for a while. He had a substantive erection, while she had a cautious stance, although her eyes showed that she was mentally recording every second of our little performance.

We smiled at them, both of us. Shit, there was no point in turning on the self-conscious mode now. They started to spontaneously applause us, and we waved them thanks, which made all four of us laughing. They got up and went into the sea. And we noticed it was practically noon. Well, not noon, but as hot and as bright as if it was already noon.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers