The Island Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

"If I only knew..." She said, purring.

"Yep, a morning swim with something more than an excellent book on the side."

"I could go on, you know..."

"Ahem... Look, let's not overdo it." I needed some rest. At the same time, I wanted to keep going forever. All the stress, tiredness, all negativity evaporated out of me after that morning.

She laughed, staring at my obviously drained dick, laying completely limp on its left side.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some break. Oh, and by the way – my name is Lara."

I introduced myself, we gave each other a hearty handshake and immediately started laughing like crazy. It actually seemed surreal, like some fantasy that everyone wants to experience, but doesn't ever expect it to really happen.

"You really surprised me. You are a fascinating woman."

"Who did something she only fantasized about until now."

"Well, the audience was entertained."

"Yeah. That was definitely the moment where I went over all of my known boundaries." She said that in a slightly shy, but still confident tone of voice.

"From what I could see, he liked you" – I pointed to the new arrival who was currently floating with his other half in the sea, his cock still semi-erect. "He's full of energy, I'm just not sure if she would be willing to borrow him to you." I said that half-jokingly and half-hopefully. I didn't know why the idea seemed so attractive suddenly.

She smacked me on the shoulder with a smile: "Whoa, one at a time, I can't go through the whole menu in one morning. Let's go for a swim now."

We got up from the rock we were on and noticed that the camera is still filming. She took it in her hands and pointed it towards our faces.

"Dear camera... Thank you for recording on of the special moments" – she said with a distinctive pleasure in her voice. We kissed and she turned it off.

***

After such a World Series level fuck, we spent the rest of the morning swimming, fooling around and talking. Of course, Lara moved her towel next to mine, so we seemed like a very ordinary couple from the outside. Our "audience" picked a rock some twenty yards away from us, but they were not nearly as audacious as us, spending their time in swimming, sunbathing, staring in the distance (he) and reading some celebrity magazine (her).

Anyway, I learned that Lara was a designer and that she's also into photography (nooo, really?). We lived in the same City and we've never met, not even in the same places where we used to hang out. She was on the Island for the first time, and she came yesterday afternoon with her friend (also unknown to me) to heal from recent and not-so-recent break-ups. They took an apartment in the Town. Her friend decided to sleep in, but Lara was awoken at dawn by the heat so she decided to scan for a good beach spot. She passed by my cottage and said how it was phenomenal, and I just had to brag that it was mine. Of course, she was delighted about it. I invited her to a dinner, and she said she'll definitely come one evening.

She had no idea why she picked a spot on the beach so near me. Basically, when she came she just saw me swimming in the distance, and later it felt stupid to run away. Also, she was too curious when she saw me raise the mast. She had a lovely laugh.

Some time, just about the lunchtime, we concluded we were hungry. Actually, I concluded I was hungry, and she suddenly realized that she completely forgot about her friend, forgot to even check her phone and that she was generally horrible, as they both made a pact that this week on the Island will be about two of them and two of them only. Well, that didn't last long. She called her friend and apologized – lying that she fell asleep in the shade. Anyway, she decided to go and meet up with her.

"Are we gonna see each other again while you're here?" I asked, sounding even a bit pathetically. However, she accepted my question with a big smile.

"Of course we will. I just need to give my friend some attention now, she's not in the best place ever since she broke up with her boyfriend." She said that almost apologetically.

"Hey, no problem. Look, the Island is tiny: there is the Town, the Village on the hill and a couple of vacation houses like mine. You need a car to go to the other end of the Island, but that's something we can decide on. Anyway, you know where I'm at. People don't call to meet up here, they just meet randomly, that's the beauty of this place."

"OK, then I'll find you. Or maybe you'll find me. Or maybe we'll just bump into each other..." She used an incredibly sexy tone of voice in that last sentence, making my exhausted dick manage a slight twitch upwards.

She got dressed (more precisely, she wrapped her naked body in a sarong), took her stuff, kissed me goodbye and left towards the Town. I watched as her ass swung as far as I could see her, and then decided to go for a swim before returning to the cottage and grabbing a bite.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers