The Island Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"He's your old man, he loves you. He probably thought it'll be embarrassing. But honestly, after last night words can hardly be embarrassing." I accentuated the last part on purpose. Whether it was because of the wine, or just because of my personal trait on avoiding protraction on any subject, I decided it was time to resolve this issue for good and to find out what was exactly in her head.

"Ahem, yeah, last night..." She thought for a second and then laughed, throwing her head between her knees. "I rather liked our little rendes-vous last night."

"I haven't doubted it."

She punched me in the shoulder. "Oh really, eh? Ya liked it, ya old fool, waving your pecker in front of me like tha'?"

"That, and also the unexpected viewing of something I never expected to see."

"Whatcha talkin' 'bout?"

"Your changing. Or rather, putting on the bathing suit."

"Ah." She stopped here as if she wanted to say a lot, but she bit her tongue. She sighed, deciding she was going to tell me everything, either now or never. It was now. "Let's start from the beginning."

"You mean, from where Ante should have started?"

"Yep. When I was fourteen, I noticed... Well, ya know I entered puberty rather late, like, I didn't need the bikini top until then?"

"Yeah, I remember. Some girls even teased you over it."

"Don't remind me... Lil' bitches, I ain't even sayin' hi to them when I see 'em. Well, anyways, that summer ya came to the Island, and I saw you and felt somehow weird in your presence. I really wanted to be near ya, always and anywhere, I wanted to touch ya, hug ya, kiss ya... I knew it was a crush, read sumthin' 'bout it. And I was thinkin' ya'll surely notice me at some moment."

"But you never said or did anything to show."

"C'mon, I was ashamed. Ya were already in college, wha'd lil' ol' me mean to ya. And then, one time when ya, Jose and that little Slovenian guy - ya know, he used to come 'ere before - went sumwhere tha' night, so I wanted to go with ya. Ya'll sent me packin' like I was sum vermin. But I followed ya. And saw ya goin' to the beach with sum girls. I watched ya for hours from behin' tha bushes. I think ya were drinkin' sumthin', smoked a joint probably. And then decided to go for a swim. Skinny-dippin', of course. That was the first time I saw ya in the nude - from far away and in the dark, surely, nothing much to be seen. But it was more than enough for me. I was done for..."

"Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. But it was the time when we were only looking to drink, get high and score... With someone our age, you were simply too young."

"Yeah, but that was my first time..."

"First time what?"

"I... Ya know... I was in luv."

I couldn't see it for myself, but I believe my pupils just widened drastically. Little Anita was just telling me how I was her first object of love and desire. I choked a bit on my wine.

"Anyways, after tha' night, it was enough to see ya that day - I'd immediately remember the feeling and then... I mean, I 'ad to tell ya, I've been waitin' too long. Hope I ain't scarin' ya."

"No, not at all. I'm just feeling a bit weird, I wasn't even trying to imagine that I was a subject of your desire. You were a kid, for fuck's sake."

"Well, after that summer I waited a whole year to see ya again. My boobs had grown, I felt like a grown woman, so I thought ya'll finally notice me when we see each other. But when Dads told me the next summer ya're comin' with a girlfriend, I just fell apart. I 'avent gone out of my room for a few days, I cried, tellin' myself and my Mom that the World's gone to shite. I kept thinkin' how ya fucked it up and who's tha' bitch who stole ya from under my nose..."

"Oh, Anita... You were fifteen, and I knew you since you were eight or nine. I couldn't imagine looking at you that way. Actually, it would make me a pedophile. And Ante would probably pierce me with his harpoon."

"C'mon, I understan' it now. But then, that was the World's end for me. I told Dads an' he advised me not to come to the Island, 'cause he didn' want me to be all miserable in the summer, lookin' at ya and Darlin' bein' all smoochy and luvin'."

"Yeah, I can imagine how you felt. Especially in your pubescent state of mind, God knows what you'd think of doing."

"Anyway, for a long time after that, I couldn' even feel what I felt when I remembered ya. I lost every need for the... Ya know, luv in any sense." I was actually amazed how open she was about her... Well, needs and past desires.

"Now I feel guilty..." I said feigning to be crestfallen.

"Oh, ya dumbass, be quiet! And stop worryin', I found a boy later - quite a bit later really, I was already 18, lost my virginity with 'im - although he ain't been much in shaggin' department - but at least I forgot about ya. Well, almost forgot, as I got my needs back, sumtimes I remembered ya while lying alone at home, in my bed." She winked at me suddenly.

I swallowed loudly. My heartbeat increased, it needed to pump extra blood in the nether regions. "OK, until when did that 'remembering' of your last?"

"Who says it stopped."

Right in the face. My blood was now pouring down to my groin. I couldn't remember the last time I had a conversation that was weird and pleasant at the same time, inappropriate because of the details and age of the main actor of the story, and still such a turn-on. I kept on repeating the mantra in my head: 'That is little Anita, little Anita, little... sexy...smart... beautiful... Anita...' Shit. I was hooked.

"You mean..."

"Yeah, ya still get to inspire me" - she stroked my hand while saying it. Not a friendly stroke, but a sensual one. I got goosebumps. "Pops showed me some recent pics of yars he 'ad. Ya were even better-looking than I remembered."

"You want to say you're still...?"

She laughed. "Nah, don't worry... I mean, not the way it was then. This is now more a kind of a... Permanent attraction."

"So, when we saw each other two days ago, when I got here..."

"I knew ya 'ere comin', Dads told me. I couldn' wait. And when I finally saw ya, uuumph... Let's just say I put myself to sleep really fast 'n' easy that night."

I sensed that we were minutes away from something much more serious. But this conversation needed a closure. My dick was already at half mast, maybe even more - primarily because Anita was so incredibly open towards me and showed absolutely no shame while she was talking about it, especially considering the subject of conversation. I've never had a chance to talk this way to a woman who wasn't in a relationship with me. I was hoping they existed, and that they weren't just sluts or tiring babblemouths. Basically, at that moment, I was mentally thanking karma, all deities, and everyone or everything else that people show their thanks to at such moments.

"OK, so now I'll ask: that putting on of panties yesterday evening?"

"Oh, completely on purpose, heh heh. Ya bein' naked was still an extra moment, 'aven' been expectin' it. As I said, I've seen ya naked before, but never so up close. And I was so 'appy when I saw what I saw. So I 'ad to treat ya with little sumthin'."

"To be honest, I was extremely satisfied with what I saw. You just have to understand, it was extremely hard for me to switch off that 'little Anita' and turn it into 'grown-up Anita.' But your body convinced me of it."

My dick was hard. Not just hard, but rock hard. If hadn't had really casual pants, there would be some ruptures in the seams.

"Ya think I'm pretty?"

"Anita, you're beautiful from head to toe, each part of you."

"I saw ya get aroused yesterday. But I didn't wanna react in front of ya. I was burnin' up inside from the desire to tell ya my thoughts, but I was still kinda scared it'll go awry."

"Honestly... I needed relief after you left."

She was looking directly into my eyes. Smiling. Her dark-brown irises almost disappeared underneath her pupils. I felt an enormous pressure. I thought she was waiting for me to kiss her or react in some other was, but suddenly she got up and started to take her dress off.

"Let's go for a swim!" She said pulling the dress over her head. She had no underwear. She tossed the dress onto the floor, turned around towards me and extended her hand. I stopped for a second. Although it was dark and it was only half-moon above us, the light was sufficient for a goof view of what was in front of me. Wow. Besides having an incredibly beautiful face, now I finally saw her tits that were perfect, round, firm, with small dark nipples and clearly outlining aureolas of the same shade. Her magnificent 5ft6 frame looked like it was gathering from all directions to point at her clean-shaven pussy, fully visible between her lovely shaped legs which were separated at the thighs for just the right width. Her small labia were barely protruding out. I was speechless.

"C'mon, whatcha waitin' for? Ya've never seen a naked woman before, so it got ya stuck?"

"No, I've never seen naked you. Or even thought that I ever will. And this is... I mean, you are... a 10." I got up, completely forgetting about my ludicrous erection.

"C'mon las, stop talkin' and get them clothes off, I ain't gonna be the only... Whoaaaaaa! Look at ya devil!" She noticed the tent. Now she crouched herself and pulled my pants down quickly, and my cock jumped out like a catapult, pointing directly at her. She smacked it with her hand and got up.

"Well ain't he a proper Jolly!" She said through her laugh. "And a proper spear it is. But 'e should be patient, there'll be time for full attention. Le's go now!" She turned around, made a couple of steps and expertly plunged, head on, into the sea. I followed directly behind her. What a crazy, funny, energetic woman. If I were any younger and more naïve, maybe I'd already start to fall in love. As it was, I was a bit drunk and strung like a crossbow.

I didn't understand what it was all about. I was in relationships, had a share of one-night stands, half-night stands, even hour- and a few minute-stands, but I've never experienced as much female audacity and shameless desire for action as I have in the last two days. Maybe it was my own special vibe, or maybe it was about the Island and some energy circuit that was currently located directly underneath it, deep inside the Earth's mantle. Generally, I didn't care. I had no more problems with 'little Anita' moment. Now it was sexy, naked, inviting Anita.

She already swam quite a distance from the shore, and I followed. She stopped in the middle of the cove, floating on the surface while the moonlight illuminated her beautiful hemispheres peeking out of the sea. Her nipples were completely stiff. I swam faster towards her, and she suddenly went under. She was gone for a while, so I became unsure whether I was in the spot from which she disappeared. It is really hard to orientate in the darkness in the sea. Suddenly something grabbed my leg and pulled me under. I sunk and immediately started to grab around blindly. I felt her naked skin under my fingers, but I had no idea what I was grabbing. It was a meaty, soft part of her body. Her ass. I pulled her with both of my hands towards me, but she wriggled out of my grip and surfaced. I did so too, just next to her.

"Let's see ya, old man, can ya still swim like ya did when ya were a young lad?"

"I can still catch you with one arm behind my back and one curled leg, kiddo."

"Yeah, right" - she said and started swimming. She was fast. Much faster than I remembered. I went after her, full speed ahead. And I was barely catching up with her. Now we were in a part of the cove where the shallow sandy part started. This was the summer location for the families, but now it was deserted. I was a couple of yards behind her when she suddenly stood up. Sea was up to our waists. I got up to and started running after her through the shoal. We started playing like little kids, spraying around and pushing each other to the surf. Suddenly she jumped on my back and latched herself with her limbs onto me. I stood still like a soldier, feeling her boobs and groin touching my skin.

"Giddy-ya, horsey, c'mon!" She yelled into my ear.

"Ooh, I'm the stubborn mule, you're not gonna make me move so easily."

"Ah really? Ya sure?" And she bit my neck. Too hard. I yelped in pain unconsciously and threw her off of me. She fell in the shallow sea and sand with a big 'Splat'.

I turned around immediately to check up on her. Her curls were covering her face, and she was sitting in the surf and didn't move. I approached her and gently removed her hair from her face. She was staring directly into my eyes, but I was completely unable to figure out if the look was angry, sad or just deceiving. I felt it was the time for action. I crouched and came completely near to her, lifting her chin with my hand.

"Shall I kiss to make it better?" I asked, rather rhetorically, now being less than an inch from her face.

"It's the only thing appropriate, I am a young lady ya threw off of ya." Now it was perfect puppy eyes' stare.

I kissed her. She returned the kiss without hesitation. In less than a few seconds we were completely entangled. I had a feeling she was experiencing something she had been waiting for years. She was kissing me firmly, lustfully, as if she still didn't entirely believe that she crossed the finish line. Her hands were on my back, in my hair, and I was doing the same. At one moment, I grabbed her ass and picked her up from the water, and she latched around my hips with her legs. We continued kissing like that, standing in the shallow surf. I started kissing her neck and then proceeded across her collar bone to her tits. She started to breathe more deeply. She was wet and salty, but I still felt her own scent and taste over the layer of seawater. I gently began to nibble and suck on the soft skin of her bosom, which made her whisper: "Mhmm, just like that..."

I grabbed her buttock more firmly and squeezed them. Her ass was firmer than I was used to on women, it was evident that she was in a superb shape. I was subconsciously comparing Lara's and Anita's body. I was stupid, each of them had her unique beauty, smell, texture, but it's normal when you end up with two women in two days.

Anita lowered her legs to the ground and stood in front of me while we were kissing. Her hands went down my back, all the way to my ass. She squeezed it hard and then started to lower her mouth over my torso. Only then did I realize that my cock was completely hard and that it was pressed between us the whole time. She kissed my chest, my nipples, lightly nibbling on them, and then went to my stomach. She lowered her head in line with my groin and firmly grabbed my manhood in her hand.

"Aven' I told ya there'll be time for 'im, eh?" Her tone of voice was arousing, even a bit slutty. She stared into my eyes and slowly pulled my foreskin over my knob, then massaging the head with her fingers. I didn't want to close my eyes.

"God, when I remember how much I wanted to see it, feel it... Mmm, it's even better than the one I imagined. This one's real, it's in my hands, and now it'll go in my mouth." She winked at me again and immediately swallowed the half of it. Then she squeezed her lips around it and slowly pulled her head back, all the way to the tip. She licked it all over, then played around the hole with her tongue. While she was holding the base of my shaft with one hand, she fondled and lightly squeezed her breasts. This was top-of-the-line, expert level blowjob. I didn't have much experience with women who were at this level. It was clearly visible how much Anita loved sex, how much she adored cock and that she had absolutely no desire to hide it from me.

She was sucking it and taking it in deeper and deeper. She would get almost to the base, then return while staring into my eyes. I was losing my foothold more and more. My dick was twitching in her mouth, my brain was far above the boiling point. I wanted to fuck her now... No, I wanted to fuck her, over and over, all the time.

I pulled her up. I didn't want to cum now. I had to try her to before that. I kneeled in front of her and spread her legs. I immediately sensed the smell of her pussy juices. As soon as I closed my fingers around her, I felt how wet she was. It wasn't the sea, it was the stream of her own wetness, pouring out of her in incredible amounts. I started kissing her - actually, slurping her juices of her outside pussy lips, while massaging the middle with my finger. Her clit was already hard underneath the cover, her inner lips gentle and soft. They parted without resistance, allowing me to explore her orifice. Anita was already moaning loudly.

"Yea, deary, yeah... I knew ya'd know... Lick my pussy, com'n com'n..."

My tongue was already on her clitoris. I was gently strafing it and circling around it. It didn't need gentle foreplay; it was already so wet that I immediately upped the tempo and got a positive response from Anita.

"Just like that, yes yes yeees..."

"You have a gorgeous pussy. And now is the time for it to cum."

I saw that it wouldn't take long. My tongue was working: up and down, around, then on the tip... my fingers toyed with her tight hole, I pushed one of them inside and started to massage her g-spot. I used my other hand to play with her ass, playing closer and closer to her tight pucker. Unlike Lara, it seemed that Anita was at home with this type of the game. Her hands were on my head for a few moments, then moved to her tits. She sucked her own fingers for a while. She was crazy and loud. She moaned, groaned, screamed: "Yes! Yes!"

Her whole body started to shiver. Her orgasm was coming, and I attacked even harder. I stuck a finger up her asshole and then suddenly, without warning, the avalanche came.

"YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS! FUUUUUCK MEEEEEEE! NOOOOOOW!!"

She twisted and moaned. And I had every intention to fuck her, right now. As if we did it a hundred times before, in half a second she was on her hands and knees, her ass pointing up, her fingers manically rubbing her clit, while my steel hard cock was on her entrance. As wet as she was, she was still really tight and I couldn't shove it in her the whole way. Nor was it necessary. A soon as I put the head in, her moans got louder. Her orgasm was still lasting. With every hit of my pelvis into her ass, she let out a new throaty scream. I felt her pussy squeezing, widening, trembling from the inside... I tried my old trick and stuck my thumb up her ass... She bucked, groaned and rammed herself even harder into me, impaling onto my cock and on my thumb.

I was also near the finish now, feeling those first signs of the unstoppable orgasmic rush. Our bodies were moving at incredible speed but also in unbelievable harmony. We knew each other, and obviously our subconsciousness immediately connected on a sexual level. We were two beasts on an empty plateau, releasing years of pent up energy in this one, brief moment. I was inside of Anita, suddenly feeling as if this moment was bound to happen since the beginning of time. She sounded like all the years of waiting were coming out of her, as if this was the one orgasm she wanted to experience ever since that time she made herself cum in the bushes above the beach. I knew that my orgasm was only seconds away, and Anita seemingly read my mind:

"Cum inside me, I'm on a PIIIIIIL! JEEEEEEEEEEESUS!"

I almost started laughing, but first I had to cum. I released the brake and fired it out of me. I was loud. Her loudness made me comfortable, so I let my soul to verbally express everything that needed to come out of me. I was moaning, panting loudly, screaming, ramming her as if I wanted to enter her wet, hot, young pussy with my whole body, and she was still squeezing me, pulling me inside of her even though the last spurts were now spraying out of me. I was giving her what she wanted and kept on fucking her as long as my cock remained hard enough. I was still fingering her ass with my thumb, which she enthusiastically took into her.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers