The Island - Lara's Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

"You just go ahead. I'll sleep in some more. I really need it..."

"You sure? What about that 'we do everything together' promise?"

"We will. Just not now. I won't hold it against you if you go..."

"OK, lazy-ass. I'll go get some breakfast and toss myself into the sea. Call me when you get up."

"Ahah... Just close the blinds."

I thought for a second if I should tell her that I heard her last night, but realized it wouldn't do much good. So I closed the blinds, went quickly to do the toilet duties and shower, put a bikini and a sarong on, took with me my beach bag containing the towel, the camera, some sun lotion and a book, and left the apartment.

I bought a bagel in the only bakery and had a quick coffee in the small café. There was the main beach just a couple hundred yards from the Town's small harbor, but I wanted to go somewhere more secluded, to be alone and away from the prying eyes. So I asked the friendly waitress, who appeared to be the native, where she would recommend me to go. She directed me to go a bit south from the Town – not more than 6-7 minutes by foot. She said that was one fork in the path, from where a route to the right lead towards the sandy cove and a route ahead led me by the small cottage and onto the rocky part of the beach at the entrance to the bay. The rocky part sounded great, so I thanked her and headed there.

As I passed the fork and continued almost straight ahead, I reached a beautiful cottage, located in the shades created by the tall pines growing all around it. It was beautiful, a combination of an old stone house with some modern touches. A designer in me was thrilled to see such a lovely piece of architecture in such a pristine location.

As much as I could see, the place was occupied. Doors and windows were open with only mosquito screens on them. And there was a car parked nearby. Lucky someone, to have such a perfect getaway place. I even considered to go and check the place out, but I didn't know who or what I could expect. Even though the Island had such a positive vibe, one could never know. And I had that stupid restraint in me, thinking how I might feel embarrassed if someone didn't find my curiosity appealing. So I decided I'll ask around in the Town who owns the place and if it would be OK if I come and ask around about it.

I continued toward the beach, and I reached the place in less than two minutes walk from the cottage. It was perfect. But, it wasn't completely empty. I saw someone's towel lying in the best spot. And on the towel, there were male swimming trunks, a book, and a music player. So, there was a naked man somewhere around, I deducted like a top-notch detective. I quickly scanned the sea, and there he was indeed, floating in the middle of the cove, about 100-150 yards away. Almost entirely submerged. Almost except...

"Oh, my..." There, protruding from the calm surface of the sea was his erection. I immediately pulled out my camera from the bag – damn, I was curious to see... Well, to examine what we have there. He didn't seem to be aware of anything or anyone around him. I opened the shutter and zoomed in. "Well, well..." It was around 7 inches long and had some girth on it – not a monster, but definitely not a bad specimen. It was also uncircumcised and straight as an arrow. And it had some fine veins on it. All in all, a really exemplary piece of manhood. Hmmm... I must admit I hadn't seen a live penis for ages, especially not a hard one. Well, it won't hurt to stay here for the morning, at least for the view. OK, I just hoped that its owner is at least as handsome at its equipment.

Suddenly, as it always was with me when I became courageous, the shy and scared part of me begun to mess with my mind. 'What if he lifts up his head and sees me? What if he gets rude? Worse, what if he's some horny pervert? What if...' That crazy thought train, delivering all my insecurities at one moment, always tended to derail me when I was ready to become the shameless one. So now, instead of simply sitting down on my towel and waiting for Mr. Stiffie to come out of the sea, I started to devise an extremely complicated plan that was supposed to 'minimize the potential negative feelings in both of us.' Sometimes I really was trying to be my own psychotherapist and a really lousy one at that.

OK, the following plan was concocted: I decided to act all cool and... And get undressed in topless – yeah, I left my panties on, otherwise he might had started to get the wrong idea. And I decided to go for a casual swim across the cove, passing by him (but not so close that I might have actually bumped into him). Of course, I wasn't going to stop or in any other way show that I noticed him. Because there was nothing to notice, nothing to see... Yes, a perfect plan. A bit schizophrenic and absolutely implausible when taken apart, but perfect in my mind at that moment.

I found a place for my towel – actually, a great rock, shaped somewhat like a recliner. I put the camera back in the bag, took my sarong and my bikini top off, and stepped up to the edge of the rock that looked like a perfect place to jump into the sea. I did a final check on my target – yep, there he was, still dozing and still at full mast. Probably daydreaming about someone he shagged recently. I jumped in and started swimming in the designated direction. It took me some time to get near him and go past him. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed he stirred and started to move. Well, now he knew he was seen. I kept on going – it would look stupid if I turned around now. I was just a casual swimmer traversing the cove. As I approached the end of my track, I turned around and saw him getting out of the sea. So I started going back, this time in a backstroke. My nipples got stiff (of course they did, they always do) so I looked like I had two little horns.

I ended my run, practically panting (guess yoga does not give you aerobic fitness for swimming). After gaining my breath back, I slowly climbed up the rock and saw... That he was hard again! Really? What was it with this guy? He had an earphone in one of his ears, his sunglasses on and a book in front of his face so I couldn't detect his facial features. But he had a really nice body, some 5ft10-11in in height. Not the 'photoshop model type', but muscular enough, with traces of some belly fat. His member, as well as his balls, were cleanly shaven, with just a patch of trimmed hair on his pubic bone. And it was, all in all, a pretty sight. I know women react in all sorts of ways when they see dicks of unknown men, but I really liked this one and wasn't considering doing the 'Ewww' act or something stupid like that. So now it was the time for me to decide – what next? My plan was devised up to this point. I never considered I would come face to face with the guy while he was so beautifully erect.

As I was discussing with myself what to do next, my subconsciousness took over, and I walked directly to him, to my own surprise. He noticed it, took out his earphone, raised his sunglasses and lowered the book. And... My my, that was a handsome face if I ever saw one. Thick, full set of brown hair, green eyes, manly nose, great cheek bones and a 5-day shadow beard. He seemed to be somewhere around my age. This was such a pleasant surprise that, out of the blue, I heard myself talking: "Hey Woody, do you always sunbathe like this, or was it just my timing?"

He seemed utterly confused with the nickname I gave him and just asked: „What?" Still, his eyes were scanning me thoroughly, stopping at my nipples every now and then.

It seemed he was actually completely unaware of the fact that he had a raging hard-on. So I politely showed him by averting my gaze towards his 'Woody'. He put a book on it like it was something I expected.

"Oh... Ahmmm... I'm sorry... I'm usually all alone here, so I'm not giving a thought about someone seeing me..."

"No need to apologize, it's perfectly normal... I guess..." I started saying, suddenly realizing that I don't have the faintest idea why I said that.

"I was just daydreaming... Didn't even notice it... It happens a lot..." His face contorted in a grin of a teenage boy who was utterly proud of his pet. Boys. Still, he made me smile, for some reason I couldn't fully explain. I felt my heart speed up some 4-5 beats per minute. He apparently noticed that subtle change on me and it encouraged him to continue talking.

"Errrm... I come here quite often, and there is usually no one around. I never saw you on the Island before. How come you're here?"

"I just got to the Island yesterday, I'm here with my friend. I couldn't sleep because of the heat, so I went searching for a nice spot to swim. I hope that I'm not intruding, it's just that this place seemed perfect. When I put down my towel, you were all the way across the cove... I didn't, ahem, notice you... Until you floated a bit closer..." OK, I lied. Sue me. I sure as hell wasn't going to tell him that I zoomed in on him with my Nikon. "And then I jumped into the sea... I thought you'd be uncomfortable if you saw me up on the rocks while it was... Up." That summed up my whole plan just perfectly. But he wasn't perturbed at all by it.

"Oh. It's OK. I don't get embarrassed really, it's always more embarrassing for other people. Guess I'm a bit too relaxed on this matter. I usually come here 'cause it's peace and quiet, there's no one around, I can enjoy myself..."

So, you came here to 'enjoy yourself'. Maybe I should have given him some more time so he would start to 'enjoy'. I pulled a grin just imagining the scene. Yes, I do love to see a man play with himself, and this particular one might be especially interesting to watch. I felt a disturbance between my legs, and it suddenly shifted me from easy-going mode to panic mode – which made me babble again: "Oh... That's what you call it... mhmm... Then I'll just leave you to enjoy... Yourself... Don't mind me!" As I said the last part of that bullshit, I turned around and started to walk towards my towel.

"OK, thanks. Hope it wasn't uncomfortable for you... Twice!"

No. It was not. He went for it, that was one smooth flirting line. I could hear it in his voice. So now, it was 'fight or flight' in my head. I was on vacation, I haven't had anything resembling sex in months, and there was a really good-looking naked guy with a first-class instrument attached to his groin, being all smooth with me. I wasn't going to miss an opportunity – if this was, indeed, an opportunity. I turned my head slowly back to him: "Not at all... Both times."

I imagined I heard him fist-bump himself. He didn't, but still... So I continued walking to my spot, swaying my butt a bit more than usual. He stared, I felt it. And it did feel good.

I laid down on my towel and pulled the sunglasses out of my bag. I stretched thoroughly, partly because it just felt good, and partly to give him something to look at. I tried as much as I could not to look at him regularly, but I just couldn't resist checking him out. He turned me on, it was a definite. And it's been some time since I looked at a guy with such curiosity and desire. Suddenly he looked back at me, so my conscious self quickly averted the gaze towards some distant point, like he caught me doing something really wrong. Then he got back to his book, although he didn't seem to be concentrated on it.

I decided to change the subject in my mind, just to avoid being too voyeurish. Sasha came to my mind. She was probably still asleep, so there wasn't much to think about. And the harder I tried to focus on something else, the more that piece of man meat became the center of my attention. I imagined what it might felt under the fingers. How it might smell and taste... I was staring at it now, licking my lips slowly. I was aroused, feeling the heat of my pussy beginning to warm up my panties. Oh God, this was... Just what I needed, after everything. A stranger, confident in his sexuality and yet unintrusive, making me wet without even trying. I was staring at him, at his bulging member, not even realizing he was looking back at me. My nipples were hard, this time not from the water, but from the heat coming from within me.

He moved his hand down and started to scratch his groin. In doing so, his foreskin rolled down, revealing a perfectly shaped glans. Red, smooth and shining from his own juices. It was just perfect. I became all uneasy and started to shift my body, as my hand slid down my belly and the tips of my fingers went just under the edge of my panties. I had an enormous desire to touch myself, but there was still that nagging, desperate part of me that continuously stopped me from becoming shameless and free. I saw him gaze at me with utmost interest, waiting to see how far I'd go. I had to stop. I had to stop now because... Well, just because I was fucked up. Because I was a 'good girl', when all considered. Or at least, when everything others expected of me, that projected itself into my character, was taken into account.

I had to get up. I had to go and cool myself down. Both from the heat outside and the heat inside me. So I quickly gathered myself, stood up, walked towards the edge of the rock and jumped in the sea. Still, as I passed by him, I couldn't resist smiling at him.

This time, I didn't go for a swim. I just made a few strokes in a wide circle, dived under a couple of times and then relaxed floating on the oily surface. I felt like something was bothering me, like there was something that didn't belong there anymore. It took me a few moments when I suddenly realized that, between two of us, there was one piece of clothing still on. One piece too much. In a swift move, I removed my panties and suddenly felt the ultimate coolness of the sea directly flowing across my bare crotch and ass. It felt fantastic. Even more, I felt the need to give this man a least something in return for the view he offered since I came here.

Like I was saying before, I wouldn't change anything about me. And one of my parts that I was most proud of was my vagina. It looked great. I had an 'innie pussy' (one of my exes told me that's what it's called), completely closed like a shellfish when in a normal state. The outer labia completely hid the inside parts and the clitoris from the view – that is, until I got aroused or until I spread it on purpose. I kept in tidy and waxed, except for the narrow strip of trimmed hair directly above it. All my previous sexual partners felt the need to express their admiration when they first saw it. Now, I was only hoping that this guy wasn't, by any chance, preferring a different type and trimming style.

I tied my panties around my wrist, got out of the sea and checked his situation. He seemed to have dozed off. Even his penis wasn't fully hard anymore. And I just knew I needed to recover his full attention, for my own pleasure. As I thought about him getting hard again, I felt myself seeping moisture down below, and it just gave me an additional incentive. So I strode towards him, coming so close that I practically stood directly above him. He had his eyes closed, both earphones on. As he felt the drops of water falling on him, he opened his eyes and saw me, which made him grin. He looked down and noticed I was naked, stopping the gaze to appreciate my pussy, then pulling his eyes slowly back up to my eye-level. Of course, I had the irrepressible need to speak first.

"Hey. This is really the most comfortable way. And I was thinking, it's not fair that only I get the full view... I have to return the favor." Well, I might have just as well said 'Fuck me', but let's be honest, I wasn't that girl.

"I don't intend to protest. The view is beautiful from all angles."

Aaand... I did it. He was back to his old erect self. His foreskin was retracted from the head of his penis, so it was out in all of its beauty. "Thanks. And I can see that he" – I pointed at his swollen member – "shares your opinion."

"Oh well, I assume you're already used to it."

"Mhmm... I like it, it's nice. No objections there." There, I said it. Out loud. Jesus.

"Thank you, from him and from me." As he said it, little 'he' twitched, as if acknowledging my compliment.

As much as I was really turned on, I still felt the completely opposing urge to slow down or even shut down this performance. "I'm gonna dry off on my towel."

"Of course."

So I headed back to my towel. Although I wasn't even remotely sure about wanting to go there. It felt like the thing that a 'good girl' would do. Well, to be honest, a 'good girl' would leave this place as soon as she had seen the man with an erection in the sea, but my ambiguous mind seemed to be stretching and bending a lot of definitions of standard reactions in the last hour or so. Of course, I turned around to check his reaction, and he seemed to be fixated on my naked butt. Who could blame him?

I hated myself for being so indecisive. At the same time, I felt the need to show off and was being self-conscious. So I instinctively bent my knees when I was in any position that could reveal more of my sex. As I settled myself on the towel again, my stare turned back at him. At least now I didn't feel wrong for openly checking him out, since he did the same. What made me even more aroused was his casual approach – he was erect and turned on, but didn't try to impose that fact on me the way that 99% of the men would do. His dick was twitching in arousal, and I was immensely enjoying the view. As I looked back at his face, he grinned, almost sheepishly, in a 'What can I do? It's got a mind of its own...' way, but then immediately switched to a smile that made my groin temperature raise. I couldn't resist smiling back and looking at him in approval. Oh God, this was so hot. Without even realizing what I'm doing, I closed my eyes and slowly fondled my breasts. And then, of course, as soon as the shy me became aware of it, stopped. I wasn't sure he'd go along with my split-personality behavior much longer; he just might decide that this was going nowhere and leave...

As I was over-analyzing the situation, it seemed that, as the old saying goes, my arousal managed to feed the shameless me more that the shy me. Taking another glance at his glorious hard-on, I released my mental brakes: "Can I ask you something? I mean, you don't have to answer if you feel bad about it."

"Shoot..."

"That thing down there... Is it because of me?"

"Honestly... Now it is... And I don't feel bad, not at all."

That sounded a bit comforting. Which made my pussy leak more juice. I was definitely wet now and aroused so much that I couldn't even imagine suppressing it without some relief. My body relaxed, shameless me winning the match against the other me in almost all aspects.

"Soooo, this is how you welcome every girl that comes for a swim?"

"Actually, no... Honestly, there is rarely anyone here at this time of year, that's why I come. And even if someone else is here, he" – I pointed to my dick – "is really polite... I guess he relaxed when he noticed you don't mind. Besides, what I'm looking at now is a pretty good reason for him to stay stiff."

Smooth.

"Thanks for the compliment. I must admit I wasn't expecting this when coming here, but I truly like it... Wow, I can't believe I'm saying this out loud!" Dammit! It seemed that the shy me decided to go gung-ho in the last minutes of the match, trying to overturn the score. I instinctively covered my pussy with my hand. My completely soaked pussy, as I immediately noticed.

"Look, if that's a problem, I can get dressed."

I screamed inside my head: 'No! No, no, no! Don't you even think about doing that! Don't you dare cover that beautiful dick now!'. But what I actually said was: "Ahem... No... The view is... Really pleasant... It's pretty... Jesus..."

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers