The Island - Lara's Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers

"I'm glad you like it. You don't have to be embarrassed. If it's any consolation to you, this isn't an everyday event for me either. On the contrary, I really hope that no one else shows up soon because I'm feeling more and more comfortable in this situation. Especially having something so beautiful and enticing in front of me. Please, just relax."

That guy knew how to talk. Whatever tactics did my shyness choose to prevail, they were crumbling in the face of this good-looking, polite and calm man. Oh, and did I mention how I really, really wanted to do him, right there and right now? He was looking at me intensely – as if he expected my decision on further action. So I gathered all my courage and spoke thusly: "Actually, you're right. I have absolutely no reason to be embarrassed, you got a hard-on because of me."

Saying that made me feel so good. I felt like the sexual beast in me woke up and scored the decisive point for the 'Team Pleasure.' OK, now it was time to cut the bullshit. The way things were going, I didn't expect him to come to me. Not because he seemed shy and introvert, but because I could see he was reading through me and knew that I was fighting myself, and that his first move might make me push the brakes and ruin the moment. Which meant only one thing...

"I really don't ever do this" – I started – "but can I sit next to you?"

„Of course." That was it. The point of no return.

I got up and slowly walked to him while he moved a bit to free some room for me on his towel. I sat down parallel to his crotch, lightly brushing his thigh with mine.

"You're very warm" – I noticed as I sat down.

"At least two reasons for that. One is the Sun."

My hands moved over his trimmed chest and down his side, around his dick-on-a-spring. And I wanted to touch that shaft so hard...

"I can see it is really up and aroused" – I stated the obvious

"Yes, it is. Same on your side. I can see your nipples are in the same state."

"Mhmm... And not just the nipples." I spread my legs, giving him a full view of my wet, glistening womanhood. I gently moved my finger through my slit, pulling a string of my sexual syrup with it. Then I touched his chest with it. He shivered.

"If you were a man, you would have such a raging hard-on now."

"Sure as hell would. Just like this one." As I said that, my wet finger decided to go down. I slowly traced it over his manhood from its base to the tip. I was actually doing this, and I felt brilliant. Any trace of my shyness was kicked out and sent packing. He put his hand on my thigh and started to slowly caress it, moving inwards. His touch was amazing, intense and subtle at the same time. It made me close my eyes and sigh in utmost relief. I wanted to – no, I had to kiss him, right now.

"I can't believe this is happening..." I whispered that, more to myself than to him, and then leaned forward to kiss him. As our lips joined and our tongues entwined, I felt an explosion. All the pent up energy begun to release, all thoughts evaporated and the only thing I wanted now was him to touch me, to pleasure me, to fuck me. In just moments, we were all over each other, his hands on my back and in my hair, my hands sliding down his torso and firmly grabbing his veiny, hard dick, which seemed to grow even more as I enveloped it with my fingers. This made him exhale significantly and mutter in between the kisses: "I'm a bit surprised myself..."

He touched me everywhere, sliding his manly hands over my shoulders and arms, then back across my belly and finally onto my tits. As he touched my sensitive nipples, I felt another set of shivers raced down my spine. I instinctively moved my free hand to my pussy and started to rub it gently. I spread the outer lips and gently pushed a finger inside me while massaging my swollen clit with my palm. It felt so fucking amazing. My eyes shut, my mouth opened, the sentient part of my mind retracting to allow my basic instincts to take reins. I was ready to burst, but I wanted him to get me there.

"Play with me, I want your hands on me" – I whispered into his ear, speeding up the tempo of pumping his shaft.

He obeyed, moving his hand over my thigh and using it to slowly replace mine on my pulsating vag. I was still rubbing my clit as he gently brushed the outer edges of the wet slit, slowly removing the lips and inserting his finger into me. I moaned and bit my lip as he immediately found the sensitive spongy crease inside me and started to massage it. That made me grip his manhood even harder, feeling every vein compressing under my hand. We both upped the tempo, as well as our grunts and moans.

"Get over here, sit on my face" – he told me, and I did so without even thinking. I lifted my leg and went over him, setting up my pussy as close to his hot breath as possible, immediately feeling his tongue protruding me as he grabbed my butt and pulled it directly into his face. There, just in front me, was that final object of my desire, that gorgeous straight shaft with a big purple helmet on top. I licked it voraciously over its entire length, continuing across his smooth ballsack, and then returned back to the tip, putting it greedily into my mouth. It tasted just as I imagined, sweet and salty, already lubricated with pre-cum.

His tongue was exploring my entire sex, from the edge of my butthole down to my swollen, bulging clitoris. He began circling around it, gently lapping it, changing his movement and tempo in such manner that each second was a new moment. I was out of my mind already when he decided to put his fingers into my swollen gash. That sent me out of this universe. I was not in control of myself anymore, not one bit. Some other me, not even the one that managed to get me to this point, but the one that was probably hidden for so long I couldn't even remember it existed, drove me like I was a racing car in the hands of a fearless pilot.

I gulped on his dick, trying to swallow as much of it as possible, feeling the smooth head hitting the back wall of my throat, as I lustfully squeezed and massaged his balls. He noticed my lust and lifted his ass of the floor, pushing himself an inch more into my gaping mouth. Gone was even the thought of a 'good girl'. I was bad, I was primal, and I fucking loved it. I impaled myself onto his knowing fingers and tongue that were taking me to orgasm quicker than anyone ever before, when I suddenly felt one of his fingers moving up to my asshole. No one ever did that to me, and I didn't know how to react. The first touch felt great, but somehow I wanted to tell him...

"Don't... I've never..." But that voice got lost in waves of pleasure overpowering me, which just made me moan out: "Ahmmmm.... Yeah!"

There he was. The first person ever (including myself) to have inserted a finger in my butt for my pleasure. And yes, it was pleasurable. Oh yes, I definitely liked it. Loved it. I enjoyed it. It was magnificent. Why on Earth wasn't I trying this before? The feeling of both of my holes being played with sent me to some new dimension of pleasure, yet unknown to me. I pushed myself back, ramming onto his fingers and face to enhance that simultaneous drilling. I was moaning, my mouth full of his meat, saliva and his juices drooling down his shaft. He was also grunting more heavily. At one moment, it all became just tunnel vision. I felt it coming, an unstoppable train of climax approaching me from all directions at once.

Before I even managed to embrace the delivery, the orgasm started. And it was a bomb. My whole body began to shiver, my pussy clenched with two of his fingers deep inside me, my lips sealing around his knob as my free hand was furiously jerking him. If I hadn't had my mouth full, my screams would probably scare the birds from the surrounding trees. I knew nothing, but I was feeling everything. Each and every moment of sadness, melancholy, tiredness... All of it exploded on me in a flash, being replaced by bliss and pleasure. And just moments after my climax, he clenched his buttocks, jolted upwards and, accompanied by a loud groan, started to cum in my mouth. Oh, that sweet, sour and salty juice, spraying the insides of my mouth and throat. It tasted great. I always loved the taste of semen, as long as it wasn't ruined by bad habits. And this one wasn't. His sperm was, at that moment, a nectar of Gods for me. I greedily sucked it off of him, swallowing spurt after spurt that was released in my mouth, and licking off anything that tried to escape. I have no idea how long it all lasted. Technically, it was seconds, a minute maybe. But for me, it was an eternity. Short burst that outbursted all bursts ever.

As the climaxes started subsiding, I slowly returned to the normal universe, one with rocks, sea, trees and birds around us. One where he was gently kissing my sensitive vagina and I did the same to the tip of his softening prick. I slowly climbed off of him, turning around and kissing him on the lips. He tasted of my pussy, and in combination with the aftertaste of him cum, it felt great. It was a taste of fuck. I laid down next to him, smiling and slowly brushing his thick hair, as I attempted to reset my center for speech in the brain.

"This is definitely not what I had in mind when I was going to the beach this morning." Said I, Captain Obvious. He looked at me as if he tried to mimic the sarcastic reply in style 'No shit? You don't expect to fuck every time you go to the beach?' Instead, he spoke mildly.

"I'm glad... Unexpected things always end up being the best. Let's jump into the sea!"

"Oh definitely, the sun started to bake!" I jumped up like I had the springboard underneath me and pulled him up. I looked at his face, neck and chest, all shining from the residue of my juices, and smiled again – or maybe I didn't even stop smiling at all since I climaxed. Then we walked together to the edge of the rock and jumped into the cool, refreshing sea.

***

Our fun in the sun continued in the sea. It was a joy to have someone with you to grab, snatch and pull in the water, completely unafraid to catch him wherever you prefer. I got to know his body a bit more, as he did mine. After some time, we got out and found a resting spot on one rock that was half submerged, so that our feet were still cooling down in the shallow sea. He looked great when wet, and I had the irrepressible need to touch him, kiss him, play with him. He did the same, and I enjoyed his touches. I looked down to his member, which shriveled substantially, now looking like a little trunk resting on a small sack. He had a lot of foreskin – more than the majority of men I've seen flaccid, and it looked awfully cute. Like some candy wrapper ready to be opened. I took it in my hand and gently rubbed it with my fingers, to which it twitched a little.

"Wow, this is the first time I see it really soft. What, that's it for today?"

"Heh heh... Definitely not, but you did wring it out. It just took a short break."

"It's cute while lying down like this, like a trunk of a small elephant hiding in your belly. Ahem... I've got an idea!" It was the perfect moment for me to do what I always wanted to do – to make a real nude photo shoot with a man. I loved the nude acts, ever since my art school days – but I never had a chance to do it one-on-one. So I went to my bag and pulled out the camera – equipping it with close-up lenses. I approached him and he seemed a bit surprised, as if this was definitely not something he expected. Still, he went along as I stepped over him and started snapping pictures. First of his face, then hands, then the whole torso, and then I went down to his penis. Which immediately began to grow.

"No no no! Leave it down, I need it to be flaccid!"

"Easier said than done. I'd have to think of something really repulsive, which is the excruciatingly hard thing to do while I'm being photographed by a beautiful woman."

"Imagine me being a naked old hag, my tits hanging down to my belly button level and my stomach fat is folded around my hips. Oh, and I have varicose veins, everywhere."

It seemed to work because his dick really shriveled for a moment. I guided him, manipulated his posing, doing it as if I've done it every day, and not the first time ever. Still, he seemed to think of me as an expert, so he obeyed. I took some close-ups, many from as little as an inch from his skin, trying to capture a tiny part of his body, still wet and gleaming in the Sun. I started to order him around.

"Go up and climb on that big rock over there."

"Ma'am Yes Ma'am!" He saluted, and did as I told him.

Now he turned his backside to me, and it was the first time I saw it in full view. It was delicious. Meaty, and yet perfectly shaped man's butt. I snapped picture after picture of it, promising myself I'd feel it out as soon as possible.

"I just realized that your back side is... Ahem... Very tempting. There's some quality material here."

"Appreciate the compliment." He looked genuinely proud, as if he knew very well that his butt was his asset.

I continued to set him up as I saw fit: "Turn around slowly...Your side towards me... Now look at me." I took photos of him from all perspectives while he looked directly at me. As I squatted, his member quickly begun to rise. I glanced down, noticing my still a bit swollen pussy has opened up a bit, exposing the pink interior. Then I looked back at him with delight: "Woohoo, I see it's awake again!"

He also noticed it and began to act accordingly. Now I let him pose as he wanted, so he posed as a Greek statue, there were some superheroes, some truly ghastly poses that only men find amusing, and, of course, some that were really sexy. His organ was again at full mast, with the tip of the head peeking out of its protective cover. That got me in the mood also, and my nipples got hard again, which he noticed immediately.

"You don't seem immune either."

"What can I say? I love doing nudes, and I definitely looove a hard male organ. An irresistible combination."

He smiled a smile of a thousand kings. "You're free to say 'cock.' It's sexy when I hear a woman calling it like that in this type of situation, it doesn't even count as a swear word."

I nodded. Indeed, he told the truth. For some reason, I've never called the penis 'cock,' not even in my head, and not even in the middle of a great sex. I didn't mind 'pussy' or 'fuck' or any similar word, but somehow, the 'cock' or 'cunt' was blocked in my brain. The farthest I went was 'dick', and that was only when I was horny. It was actually pretty strange. Probably the 'good girl' syndrome.

"I'll think about it. Now grab it in your hand... Play with it, slowly. I wouldn't want this session to end prematurely."

"I'll try not to cum before the young madam gives me permission." He started to laugh at his own joke, and it was a genuine laugh. So I took the opportunity to catch him in a few photos while he was laughing. He had a nice laugh. And a nice 'cock'. God, I was getting distracted, I was wet again, and I was still using quotation marks while even thinking about 'cock.' I continued to move him around, to move myself around, to change the focus and the zoom on the camera...

"Lay down on the rock, on your back."

He did that, putting one hand under his head while he slowly tugged on his dick with the other one. I stepped just above him and took photos from a bird's eye perspective. I was horny again, and wet as a whistle. So I decided to tease him a bit. As I took photos, I started to lower myself, directly over his head, until I was almost touching his face with my wet pussy lips. I felt his tongue trying to reach me, so I quickly raised myself a bit and covered my crotch with my hand.

"Oh no, we aren't done yet!" I told him off.

"Who said we are. I can just see that your puss is on full alert."

I knew that. So I decided to give him a taste of it. I slowly slid my finger down the slit, and then pushed it inside me. I pulled it out, full of my juices, and quickly inserted it into his mouth. He sucked it dry, slowly and deliberately, as his dick twitched and sprung up.

"You like it, huh. You like the taste of my fanny, admit it!"

"Oh yeah. It's so fresh, I can feel how pleasantly surprised she is with this morning."

I stood up quickly. I didn't want to charge at him too soon.

"And I'm getting so horny from photographing you aroused. And I'm getting even hornier from feeling so free, I can't even recognize myself!"

"It's not any everyday occurrence for me either. And that means that it's time for the next step..."

He stood up also, then kissed me and slowly took the camera off my hands: "It's your turn to model. Let's see if that talent works on both sides of the lens."

I grinned happily. I loved to do nudes, but being a nude model was actually one of my most coveted fantasies. And now it's gonna realize here, on the isolated patch of a rocky beach, on a beautiful Island, with a man whose name I didn't know, but I knew what his dick looked like and what sounds he made when he came. "Whose talent, yours or mine?"

"Whichever side you want it to be."

He looked at the camera, trying to appear as someone knowing how it works while probably figuring out where is the 'ON' button. He was funny, trying to impress me like that. Men. Still, he got it pretty quickly, before I even started to cool off. He started snapping, taking some innocent-looking pictures. I covered my tits and my vag, playing a Lolita role and covering my face with my hair. I tried to look dangerous and nasty.

"Hey hey! Don't be afraid. It's your camera, you're free to smile."

"You're right..." But I wasn't in the smiling mood. I was feeling sexy and horny, so I took up that role. I stared directly into the lens with 'I want to fuck you' stare. That made his dick raise up even more. Oh, this was going to be fun. I removed my hand from the tits and started to suck on my finger, moving my eyes from the lens to his engorged member. Snap, snap, snap... He was taking photos like crazy, apparently loving it. So I started to turn around. First on the side, then on my belly. And then I stuck my butt up, giving him the full view of my pucker and my snatch. Whatever this did to him as the photographer, it did to me in tenfold amount. I was so horny that I was barely withholding myself from jumping up and impaling myself directly onto his dick. I turned around, covering my swollen, wet pussy and then removing my hand from it, giving him the full view. I could swear that I saw vein after vein popping out on his ever hardening manhood. I started to play with myself openly, first fondling my breasts and twisting my erect nipples, until I couldn't hold on anymore and began to rub my pussy, spreading it as far as possible with my fingers while massaging my swollen clit. I wanted him so badly. I wanted his cock inside of me. And I thought of his cock. Yes, cock. Without the quotation marks. Cock, cock, cock. I wanted him to fuck my brains out with his mighty cock.

"You are gorgeous!"

"I want you... I want your cock... There, I said it. I'm sooo wet and I feel naughty." I decided to let out my dissolutions about cock: "I WANT YOUR COCK!" I yelled as loud as I could. He froze, licked his lips and smiled. And then continued to take pictures of me. As I started to finger myself, he took a picture from every angle, coming closer to me with each shutter click. Suddenly, he was kneeling next to me, his raging hard-on swaying a couple of inches from my head. I couldn't resist it anymore, so I grabbed it firmly and licked it from the tip to the base, staring intently into his eyes (actually, the lens) and smiling around my head. He took a photo of every second of my act. I unrolled his foreskin and took it greedily into my mouth. I loved doing this, and I loved even more being photographed in the act. I moved my hands over his balls, slowly fondling them, and then continued behind them, over his perineum and all the way to his asshole. He flinched, his face unmistakably showing he liked it.

nad3536
nad3536
163 Followers