The Island - Lara's Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers

"Whoa! I guess I can expect anything from you now."

Like I said, I never tried any type of anal play before that morning. Not on myself, and especially not on men. But it felt so good to me and I couldn't resist seeing if he'll like it also. I mean, an asshole is an asshole, irrelevant of the gender.

"You like it?"

"If it feels good, I'm always up for it. Keep going."

Oh yes! I was going to keep going. I began to suck him like it was the last cock I'll ever have in my mouth. I wanted to take him all in, licking his knob and corona, then suddenly swallowing as much of it as it fit in my mouth. My hands were playing with him, one at the base of his shaft and one rubbing his anus. It felt splendid under my fingers, all tight and sucked in, and it was obvious he loved what I did to him.

He stopped snapping, and looked at me directly, while still pointing the camera at me: "Say something for a memento." He turned on the movie recording feature.

"I want you inside me... Fuck me..."

"With pleasure."

I let his cock go and quickly set myself in a doggy-style pose, spreading myself as much as possible. As soon as he set himself up behind me, I felt the tip of his dick on my burning entrance. He pushed it in a bit, then pulled it out, then pushed it in a bit more... He was making me crazy with desire. I was raging with desire, moaning loudly each time he stuck it in, feeling him spread me a bit more, doing circular motions that I just loved. I spread my hips as wide as they went and then felt him ram himself into me all the way. That felt immensely good, and I immediately started to gyrate my hips around his thrusts. He slid his hand over my arched back, grabbing my hair and ramming himself hard into me with a loud 'Splat' of moist skin colliding. I moaned loudly, he groaned even louder. He stopped for a moment, and I looked back noticing him removing the camera from his hands and putting it down next to us. And then he started to fuck me. Each thrust a bit harder, longer, more beastly. He squeezed my buttocks firmly to hold me from sliding too far away as he hit me, again and again, with his pelvis and his balls. I was delirious, ramming myself back into him in synchronized motion.

In a blur of a moment, I extended my hand backwards and started to play with my asshole, immediately finding a way to push my finger inside. As everything in a circle of about a mile from my pussy was completely wet and lubricated, it went in easy. The moment I felt his cock over the thin membrane between my pussy and my ass, thrusting into me like a meaty piston, a wave of delight streamed through me, making me yell out in pleasure: "Do this to me, I want you inside here too..."

I pulled my finger out, letting him in, and he didn't waste any time. First he pulled his dick out of me and begun to rub the outside of my butthole with it. Even though I did try the finger, and I definitely liked it, and even though I was so much on fire now that I would go for just about anything, a part of me still wasn't ready for a full-sized man meat drilling me there. Somehow, he sensed it and returned his cock into my pussy, replacing it with a finger. What. A. Feeling. Only thought able to form in my brain was 'Ohmygodohmygodohmygooooood', and I immediately moved my free hand to my pulsating clit, feeling that a nuclear explosion was coming closer and closer.

"Harder, hardeeeer.... Give it to me! Oh yes!"

That was all I managed to yell – and even that was a lot since I wasn't much of a talker during sex. But this was no usual sex, according to the standards I remembered. This was bona fide destroying of me. His cock and his finger were doing me so fast and so hard that the friction alone was enough to make me combust. Each slap of his balls into my pussy and my hand furiously rubbing my pleasure button made me yell and grunt more. Each connection of his cock tip with the ending of my channel sent a surge directly to my pleasure center. Some girls talked to me about such feeling, where the sex was so good that it wouldn't matter to them if it were happening in front of their entire family. And now, finally, I knew what they meant. It was out of this World.

The counter on the bomb got to zero, and the explosion within me started. I saw nothing, I heard nothing, I sensed nothing bodily anymore. The only thing that got through my senses was a faint echo of my screaming, as the climax shook every cell of my body, every atom that formed me. I was contorted into a shape that now even my yoga master could make me form. My vaginal walls squeezed around his manhood with such power that he probably felt as if in a grinder. The flooding out of my pussy was so heavy that my hand and my clit were separated by a wall of liquid. I erratically squeezed his balls, losing any sense of my movement. And it lasted – it annulled all the mistakes in choice of partners, all those times I didn't cum and felt unsatisfied. This one was the one.

After a while, my pussy began feeling so sensitive that I just couldn't take it anymore. I pulled off of him and turned around, panting and still moaning quietly. I turned around – and saw him, hard as a rock, his cock covered with a thick layer of our extracts, standing there and smiling at me.

"You're not done yet?!" I was, for lack of a better word, amazed.

"I just warmed up." No way. How could you... "I can always last really long second time."

That being said, it was clear that this wasn't over. But I needed a break. My pussy was pulsating, all red, swollen and hypersensitive. Still, I kissed the tip of his cock, then his belly button, his chest and finally his mouth. And then I remembered the camera.

"Is the camera filming the whole time?"

"Yep!"

"It would be a shame if this movie didn't end in a way that every such film must end." Yes, it would be insane if the movie ended without him cumming. So I took the camera in my hands and started to film him, walking slowly around him.

"Play with yourself. Oh, and wave to the camera."

He slowly pulled the foreskin back, and then up again. And he actually waved to the camera.

"I'd like to say hi to my classmates..."

"Oh no, please no. You're making me feel like a pedophile."

"OK... I'd like to say hi to the camerawoman so that she will remember this moment when browsing through her dirty movies collection. I even salute her, in full alert."

"Oh yes, it is full alert, there's no doubt about it... I even like it more than I would ever expect."

He was a joy to watch and even bigger joy to film. He jerked off slowly, giving me the opportunity to shoot him from every possible angle. What was even more unbelievable, I came incredibly hard not more than a couple of minutes ago, and I was already so wet and ready for more. I touched myself, gently, even touching my pussy which, in all other cases of orgasm, would be off-limits for at least 10-15 minutes. But now, after such a glorious fuck, it was ready for more. I had to let him know.

"Ahmmm... I'm so electrified. I'm wet again..."

"I better check that."

I touched him with the fingers that were previously on my clit, circling around his mouth and down his neck. He was playing with himself without stopping, and now he used the other hand to caress my inner thighs. As he went up, I prepared for the shock and the familiar feeling of tickling, but his pressure was just right. The moment he gently spread my pussy lips and carefully inserted his finger in my, now stretched vagina, I knew I needed his cock inside me again.

"Oh yes... I still want you inside me. And the finger is not nearly enough."

"Be my guest, sit down."

He didn't need to say anything anymore. I put the camera down so that it can catch the whole scene, then turned around to face the sea, set his dick on my entrance and slowly, inch by inch, slid down his shaft. As i reached his pubic bone, I settled down for a bit and then started to ride him at my own slow pace, moving my hips around. I wanted him inside me forever. He was a perfect fit, and it felt so damn good. I leaned back, trying to reach him, and he immediately shifted so that I could twirl on his dick while he kissed the back of my neck. Camera was directly focused on my gaping pussy devouring his cock in a slow motion.

But I wanted to look at him as we fucked. I got up and turned around, and even though I did pull off of his dick, our sexes were still connected with a thick string of our bodily liquids. I quickly sat back down on him, and he lifted up his torso in a seating position. Whatever our fucking was before, this moment turned it into an intensely intimate event. We continued to fuck, but this time, we kissed. Our kisses were full of passion, our moans joined in rhythm, our bodies pulsating together. I knew he wouldn't last long, and that, along with this new moment of complete intimacy, made my own climax approach again. I wasn't even aware that I was able to cum so many times in such a short period. My pelvis moved with the perfect precision, sucking up every bit of his manhood while rubbing my own clitoris in an exquisite oval motion that was most certain to make me orgasm.

My eyes were closed, my ears focused only on his moans and sounds of our bodies. I moaned loudly and freely, not caring about anything happening outside those few square feet we covered. Until I opened my eyes and saw two people approaching, not even thirty yards away. A man and a woman, walking down the path directly toward our rocks. I had just a moment to make my choice – to abruptly stop now and ruin this real life fantasy, or to do the exact opposite of what the usual me would do and just ignore them. For those couple of seconds that it took me to decide, I stopped in the middle of my thrust. Deciding, I simply impaled myself again on him and continued with my motions.

"You don't mind them?" He asked me, obviously realizing what happened in my head.

"I don't give a fuck about them now. Fuck me! If they mind, who gives a damn." I just couldn't believe that I said that. And yet, I couldn't even imagine doing anything else than finishing our act of ultimate passion. And that made him go into overdrive. He started fucking me like there was no tomorrow, like we were the last people on the dying planet, aware that the end is near and that there will be no second chance. I looked at him, grinning and biting my lower lip, moaning loudly as he closed his eyes and started to shiver. He was on the brink of orgasm, just seconds away, so I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could and upped the tempo just a bit more. That did it for him. He released it out, deep inside me, spurting hot streams of his cum, all along grunting loudly and shaking. It felt fantastic. I forgot how blissful it felt, being filled up with sperm, and that feeling pushed me also over the top. The World blurred again. The never-ending seconds rolled inside me, my body shaking, my mouth open wide and yelling: "Oh yes! Oh yes! Yeeeeeeees!" I slammed myself into him with a force that I never knew I had in me, just wanting it to never stop. At that moment, I wanted to be fucked forever, as long as I live, exactly in this place. I needed nothing else.

His dick was already drained dry, but I didn't want to stop. I felt it was getting softer, but I was determined to use it for as long as it was able to stay inside me. As my orgasm subsided and his cock became more and more flaccid, I slowed down my rhythm, until I had to stop. I slowly raised my pelvis, then looked down to see his cock, already limp and spent, lying down slowly onto his balls. I lowered my head and used my mouth to clean it off. Then I went back up and kissed him with a kiss only an entirely satisfied woman can give to her partner.

As we shared the final kiss of the batch, we both looked in the direction of our apparent audience. They were there, not even ten yards away, also naked, watching us in awe. As we smiled at them, they started to clap their hands – as if they just witnessed a really good show whose performers needed to be rewarded. And we waved at them, thanking them for support. It made us all laugh for a couple of seconds. From what I noticed, it was obvious that our spectators were impressed with what they saw. He had a hard-on, which he probably didn't find necessary to hide. She, although carrying a stern expression, was also turned on. Her whole stance showed that something happened between her legs, even though she was trying to hide it. Since the moment of our non-verbal recognition had passed, they both quickly headed into the sea. And I didn't blame them, since our return to reality made me realize just how hot the Sun was burning.

I turned around and faced him again, feeling all cuddly: "If I only knew..."

"Yep, a morning swim with something more than an excellent book on the side."

"I could go on, you know..." Honestly, I didn't think I really could, but I was curious to see if he was maybe some sort of weird alien android sex machine.

"Ahem... Look, let's not overdo it."

That made me laugh. He was just human. And his dick was definitely taking a nap now.

"Don't worry, I'll give you some break. Oh, and by the way – my name is Lara."

„Martin." He extended his arm towards me, and we shook hands in a formal introduction. And started to laugh immediately. It felt ridiculous and immensely erotic at the same time – first fucking each other's brains out before lunch, and then telling each other our names.

"You really surprised me. You are a fascinating woman."

"Who did something she only fantasized about until now."

"Well, the audience was entertained."

"Yeah. That was definitely the moment where I went over all of my known boundaries." That was actually true. Going out without a bra was one thing. Having sex, cumming and then happily thanking the audience that witnessed the show was something I've never even imagined doing.

"From what I could see, he liked you" – Martin said pointing to the guy floating in the sea. "He's full of energy, I'm just not sure if she would be willing to borrow him to you."

OK, you were quite enough for me today. I wasn't going to take it that far. I punched his shoulder: "Whoa, one at a time, I can't go through the whole menu in one morning. Let's go for a swim now."

He nodded and got up from the rock. As we headed towards the sea, I suddenly remembered something – the camera was still filming us. I picked it up and turned it around, so it shot our faces. I decided to make a proper final cut-scene.

"Dear camera... Thank you for recording one of the special moments" I kissed him and pressed „OFF".

***

Besides being a magnificent lover, Martin was also a fascinating man to hang around with. We spent the next few hours talking, swimming and fooling around in general. Our fans settled down not far from us, but they didn't appear to be nearly as adventurous as we had been.

Martin was some big time consultant, a guy who started his own small firm when he was just 26 and now he was already running a reputable business. But he didn't have one bit of the super-inflated ego that usually came with such career choices. He was polite, even modest, and funny as hell. When he told me that the lovely cottage just above the beach was his, I was even a bit jealous of him. He owned my dream house, so I just had to find a polite way to invite myself over. He told me how he bought the place, thinking it will be a romantic getaway for him and his ex-girlfriend – but that she was out of the picture for some time now, and the place became his meditation spot, the best stress-reliever.

I told him why I stayed once I saw him – OK, I didn't actually tell him that I zoomed in on his dick with the camera – but he still found it complimenting.

As he mentioned he was hungry, I asked if it was already lunchtime. When he said that it was noon, I suddenly got the feeling that I forgot something. Oh shit!!! Sasha! I even had my phone on silent, she was probably calling me the whole morning. He saw me get nervous, so I told him about Sasha and our pact for the time on the Island. He laughed and said: "Yeah, well, that held up for some time." As I took the phone, I saw she called me more than a few times and texted me angrily. So I called back immediately. She answered furiously:

"Where the fuck have you been!? I've been trying to get to you since 10 o'clock! I was worried sick, and you actually just ditched me!?"

"Sasha, I'm so, so incredibly sorry! Please don't be angry. I just... Fell asleep in the shade, with my ringer on mute." I didn't have the time or the will to tell her the whole story, so I outright lied. I was going to tell her the truth when she calmed down.

"Where are you now?"

"I'm coming over. I'm on the beach, but it's getting too hot. I'll be there in 10 minutes."

"Yeah." She hung up. Well, all good things...

"Are we gonna see each other again while you're here?" That question brought back the smile on my face. So, maybe this wasn't just a one-morning stand.

"Of course we will. I just need to give my friend some attention now, she's not in the best place ever since she broke up with her boyfriend."

"Hey, no problem. Look, the Island is really small: there is the Town, the Village on the hill and a couple of vacation houses like mine. You need a car to go to the other end of the Island, but that's something we can decide on. Anyway, you know where I'm at. People don't call to meet up here, they just meet randomly, that's the beauty of this place."

Lovely. So, I could just pop up at his place as I saw fit? Still, I wasn't going to do that. It just might seem a bit clingy. So I went with 'cool and sexy'.

"OK, then I'll find you. Or maybe you'll find me. Or maybe we'll just bump into each other..." Wow, his cock actually sprung up a bit when I said that. What more could a girl want?

I wrapped myself in my sarong, picked up my stuff, kissed him and headed back towards the Town. I felt his stare on my butt, so I swayed it just a bit more than normally. And I smiled, outside and within. Something told me that this was just the beginning of an unforgettable vacation.

nad3536
nad3536
162 Followers