The Island of Depravity Ch. 03

Story Info
A lusty serial in the tradition of the 1930s pulps.
3.6k words
4.36
11.8k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity

MF, md

Dr. Hayanishi's evil machine threatens to drag down the United States of America into a wanton swamp of lust, and only atomic chemist Jack Easterly can save his country.

Chapter 3: In which our Hero (with some help from his girl Friday) discovers the evil machinations of Dr. Hayanishi.

The plane trembled as it plunged toward the ocean, as if the machine itself feared its fate. Jack Easterly braced himself in the navigator's seat, staring at the other two occupants of the cabin. He shook his head, trying to clear the fog of painkillers. If he didn't act quickly, everyone aboard was doomed.

The pilot spread limply across the flight controls, covered in his own blood. A naked woman straddled his crotch, her ebony skin gleaning with sweat. Her own hands smeared with the pilot's blood across her breasts where she fondled herself. Jack could hear the slap of their bodies over the rush of wind outside as the she screwed the unconscious pilot with frantic jerks of her pelvis.

"Hey!" Jack's yell produced no response.

There was no time for questions now, he realized. Grabbing her arm, Jack tried to pull her off the pilot. She was surprisingly strong, though, and yanked her arm back to squeeze her breasts, as if she hadn't even noticed him. Now what?

Jack thought furiously. Maybe his plan was happening faster than expected. Time to improvise.

If only he had a drink, Jack wished. Just a sip, to settle his nerves.

Forcing the thirst from his mind, he used his good hand to yank down his trousers, freeing his half-erect dick.

"Hey!" He called, thrusting his hips towards the woman. He grabbed the base of his cock and waved it back and forth, staring at her bouncing breasts as he hardened.

Her eyes opened wide, and she reached for him.

"That's it, honey." Jack said, sliding backwards just enough so that she would have to move away from the controls to grab him. She paused for a moment when the pilot's cock slipped out of her, and Jack worried the plan might fail. Trying to draw her attention he lifted his hips again, making his erection bounce. The trick worked, and she pounced, taking it in her throat in a single motion.

"Aww, damn." Jack groaned as her tongue worked its magic. Her fingernails tickled his balls. "Gotta focus."

Moving slowly, with the naked woman still attached to his crotch, he pushed the pilot's body aside and slid into the pilot's seat. Strapping himself in, he thought for a moment about trying to restrain her, but there was no time for that. Trying to ignore the feeling of her warm mouth around his cock, he grabbed the controls.

Long quiescent memories came to life, the feel of the stick in his hands, the smell of machine oil and aviation fuel. Just like a bicycle, he told himself, throttling back the engine and pulling up on the stick. At first nothing happened, and Jack wondered if he was too late. Then, almost imperceptibly, the plane began to level out of its dive.

Heart in his throat, Jack watched the altimeter reading drop: fast at first, then more slowly. The plane was leveling out, but would there be enough space before it hit the ocean? Outside, something snapped off and the airframe's vibrations changed pitch, grew more irregular, but the stewardess still sucked him like nothing else in the world mattered.

He didn't know how long the bird would hold together. The moon was almost full that night; thank heaven for small blessings, he thought. By its pale light he could see a darkness rising from the ocean up ahead.

"An island..." Jack whispered. How far had they flown while they slept? He had no idea where in the vast Pacific they were.

"Crandall!" He yelled, but got no response. The aircraft was still shuddering; who knows what came loose during their uncontrolled dive. The altimeter was slower now. It was going to be close, but Jack thought they might just survive.

If only he was in his old Dauntless; he'd pull up and search for lights, but this fancy new jet-no way to know how durable it would be. It could disintegrate at any moment. No, he would have to make an emergency landing on the island.

It was coming up fast, a volcanic peak surrounded by sloping jungle. Jack scanned the edges, looking for a long beach, but the best he could see was a lagoon. He decided to set it down there, and if they didn't make it to the beach, the shallow bottom might keep part of the plane above water.

Closer and closer it came, the black surface of the ocean. Throttle down, flaps down, he spared a glance for the airbrakes and opened them. Still too fast, Jack thought. Still too much speed from the dive he couldn't shed. They were going to-

The bird's airframe rang like a bell as it hit. It slapped the water, then skipped across the top like a stone. Once, twice, spinning as it hurtled towards solid land. On the third bounce a wingtip sliced into the water, flipping the plane over to smack upside down into the water. Unrestrained, the pilot's body flew into the windscreen with a sickening crunch, hard enough to break the glass and cave in his skull. Even with a safety belt, the impact was too much for Jack, jarring his wounded arm and shocking him into unconsciousness.

When he came too, Jack felt wetness against his scalp. He found himself hanging upside down in the seat, with water coming in through the spiderweb of cracks in the windscreen.

They'd made it.

With a sudden convulsion, Jack vomited. His body shook at the memory of hurtling towards the ocean. If this island hadn't been right where we needed it... He vomited again on an empty stomach, chest heaving.

His case. There was a bottle inside. The padding should have kept it safe. Just one drink, then he could deal with the situation.

Unbuckling himself, he dropped painfully into the water alongside the dead pilot and the contents of his stomach. Mouthing a silent apology, he peered through the glass. The plane had come to rest on the lagoon's sandy bottom. The moonlight was visible through the water, but he couldn't judge how far up the surface was.

Water was still trickling in through the window. Was it coming faster now? Jack wondered. They needed to find a way out of the plane or they would all drown. Cradling his injured arm, he climbed through the cockpit door into the main cabin.

A window in the main cabin must have cracked there as well, because the floor was awash in water. The stewardess's naked body bobbed in the froth like a naked rag doll, eyes unseeing.

Jack crossed himself and looked for his case.

"Doc! What's happening?" Anna Lee freed herself and dropped with a splash. She tried to stand, then stumbled. Looking down, Jack saw her panties wrapped around her ankles. She looked at the lacy fabric and frowned.

"Anna Lee, are you okay?" He asked, suddenly remembering his own unzipped condition and stowing his equipment.

"Y-yes, I think so. What happened to the plane?" She seemed remarkably poised, he thought, not at all like a naïve country girl.

"I have a hypothesis," He said, trying to restore order to the world-or at least his thoughts-with the scientific language, "but we need to get out first."

"The others?" She asked.

"The crew is dead. Agent Crandall looks like he's still breathing." The pair splashed their way through the rising water to where he hung upside down from his seat. Working together, they lowered him to the floor. Roused by the cold water, he held his head and groaned.

"What happened?"

"Later. Right now we need to get out. The cabin door is bent shut-is there another hatch somewhere?"

"Unnh...in the back, it leads out the tail. Are we sinking?" He looked around, suddenly realizing their situation?

"No, we're on the bottom. I think that gives us a little time, but not much. Where are our bags?" Jack replied, cradling his injured arm.

"In the back. In the back." He repeated, refusing Anna Lee's proffered hand as he rose. "I'll carry them."

"We need to find a settlement." Crandall said after the trio made it to the beach. "If we can get word to the CIA station in-"

"We don't have to go to Port Morseby any more." Jack interrupted with a distracted look. He had found his black valise, and took out a silver flask.

"Port Morseby?" Anna Lee asked.

"Is now the right time for that?" Agent Crandall gave Jack a pointed look, ignoring Anna Lee's question.

Jack paused with the flask halfway to his mouth.

"I just need something for the pain." He said. Crandall didn't appear convinced, but that didn't stop Jack from taking a long drink.

"We know that the radiation's effect can't travel very far, otherwise he wouldn't have mentioned putting one in every city-" Jack wiped his mouth on his sleeve and began.

"What radiation?" Anna Lee persisted.

"Hold on, Jack. We need to have this discussion in private." Crandall waved him towards the tree line.

"But-" Anna Lee started, but Jack shushed her with a wave of his good arm.

"It's too late for that. We've put her in danger-she deserves to know what it is."

"Danger?" The girl looked more excited than scared.

"Dr. Easterly, that wasn't what we-"

"Yes, well crashing on an uncharted island wasn't part of the plan either." He reminded the other man with unexpected firmness. Crandall looked unhappy, but he didn't try to stop Jack as he explained the situation to the co-ed, finishing with what he'd seen in the cockpit.

"That's why my panties were down." She exclaimed when he was done.

Jack nodded grimly. He took another drink, hoping it would help with the guilt.

"And I'm your canary!"

"What?" Crandall looked confused.

"Uncle Loye done work in the mines, before he went on disability." The girl explained. "They kept a canary at the face, to check for dangerous gases."

"Smart cookie." Jack nodded at the analogy. "I'm sorry, Anna Lee, but-"

"I said I wanted to come." She reminded him. "It's already happened once and I don't feel any different now. And I don't even remember it happening. You will take care of me, right? I mean, you know, when it happens?"

"Hold on." Crandall interrupted. "What do you mean it's already happened?"

"That's why we crashed." Jack looked surprised the agent hadn't figured it out. "We must be close Hayanishi's secret lab."

"How do you know?" Crandall asked suspiciously.

"Normally that pilot wouldn't have, you know..."

"Wouldn't have joined the Mile-High Club." Anna Lee smirked.

"I don't see how you can be so sure." Crandall ignored the girl.

"Something he said about colored girls before we took off. Whatever happened in that cockpit, it wouldn't have happened normally."

"Hm." Crandall didn't look convinced, but he didn't object as Jack continued.

We'll have to head towards the center of the island."

"And then what?" Crandall asked.

"And then we'll use this." Opening his valise he pulled out something that looked like the bastard child of a Geiger counter and a walkie-talkie. "That tape recording got me thinking about his machine. He must have discovered a previously unknown form of radiation, one that stimulates female arousal."

"Only female?" Anna Lee asked.

"Apparently so." Jack frowned. "I'm not sure how, exactly, but I suspect it might hinge on the different resonance structures in male and female hormone molecules. If I had my lab equipment here I might-"

"You can work the details out later, doc." Crandall interrupted. "How is this going to help us?"

"Oh, right. Well, before I left the lab, I modified this to scan for unidentified radioactive frequencies." He explained. "The next time Hayanishi turns the device on I'll track its heading. It may take a couple of tries to triangulate, but we'll find it."

"A couple of tries?" Anna Lee parroted, thinking about what that implied.

"Sorry, Honey, but-" Jack shrugged, focused on further adjustments he was making in the scanner's wiring.

"Just don't do anything we wouldn't do in your office, okay?" She glanced sidelong at the other man, looking nervous.

Crandall looked back and forth between the two, finally understanding their relationship. He frowned, but realized there was little he could do about it now. And maybe Jack did have a point-this kind of expertise was why he approached the professor in the first place.

Taking what they needed from their bags, the three headed towards what they figured was the center of the island. Moving through the jungle was slow, but thankfully the bright moon gave enough illumination to make their way through the dense undergrowth.

They hadn't gone more than quarter a mile, though, before Anna Lee stopped.

"Ohhh..." She let out a low moan and her whole body shook. "I... I think it's happening, professor."

The two men spun around in time to see her hand disappear inside her skirt.

"Tell us what's happening. Describe it!" The scientist's eyes burned with curiosity.

"In my head...it's too much...I can't think...can't...think..." Her legs trembled as she stumbled towards Jack. Before he could back away she was upon him, pressing him back against a tree. She nuzzled the base of his neck, rubbing her chest against him urgently.

"Don't just stand there with your teeth in your mouth," Jack yelled to the other man, trying to free his arm from Anna Lee's grasping embrace, "Do something!"

"Me?! I-"

"Danmit!" Jack yelled, trying to push Anna Lee away with his good hand. The girl was stronger than he expected though, and the attempt ended with the two falling to the ground.

"Crandammgh-"

Anna Lee silenced Jack's yell with a fierce kiss, grinding her mouth against his, her lips open, demanding his tongue.

Crandall fumbled with his pants. Anna Lee's skirt had ridden up and he could see her naked rear shining in the moonlight. Golden highlights shone between her legs.

America's enemies didn't leave much time for romance either, and the G-man hadn't been with a woman in a long time. He was already erect by the time his trousers dropped to the sand, and it throbbed in his hand.

"You...ah...don't mind?" He asked Jack, still not sure how to intervene.

"Oof!" Jack grunted, trying to fight the pain from his shoulder. "For god's sake, man, do something!"

"Roger that." Crandall muttered, stealing up behind the girl. When she rose to lunge at Jack again he pushed her down to the sand on all fours.

His cock pressed against the crack of her ass, and Anna Lee moaned, instinctively understanding his intent. Lowering her head, she arched her back, sliding his length along her moist slit. Crandall was only too eager to oblige, entering her with a swift thrust.

"Oooo..." She howled like a dog.

The agent gritted his teeth. Her tight pussy held him like a vise, and the sway of her boobs mesmerized him as she rocked back and forth. It was like screwing a wild animal, and he gripped her hips just to hang on.

Trying to ignore the wet sounds Anna Lee and Crandall were making, Jack crawled away and flipped a switch on his radiometer, waiting for the built-in oscilloscope to stabilize. When it had, he spun one way, then the other, watching how the waveform changed. Still staring at the readout, he stepped carefully away from their position, trying to see how the angle changed. He hadn't gone more than 20 yards when the signal faded as suddenly as it had appeared. For some reason the episode was much shorter this time.

"Okay, I-" He turned back to look at the other two.

Anna Lee shook her head as consciousness returned. Her eyes widened as she stared at Jack, realizing whose cock was inside her. Crandall never slowed, even when she froze momentarily, wondering what she should do. Then the pleasure from his strokes flooded back in waves from her abdomen. She bit her lip as the pressure built, rocking back against him, until it was too much for them both.

"Ohhh..." Crandall threw his back and groaned as electricity flashed from his crotch. Jets of cum filled Anna Lee's spasming pussy as he came harder than he had ever come in his life. The blond ground her rear against his hips, milking his erection for every last drop.

When they finished, the two collapsed on the sand, still breathing heavily.

"Now aren't you glad I tagged along?" Anna Lee asked lightly, swiping at the cum leaking from her slit and ostentatiously putting it into her mouth.

This time it was Crandall's turn to freeze for a moment, and he blushed. He could-and did-face certain death without blinking an eye, but his training didn't include this.

"What did you learn?" Crandall changed the subject, buttoning up his pants and trying not to look Anna Lee in the eyes.

"From how the angle changed as I walked, we're not far." Jack said excitedly. He pointed. "That way."

Crandall's face hardened, and he drew an automatic from his shoulder holster.

"Alright, let's go." He said, starting through the undergrowth in the direction Jack pointed.

"Hey, what about me?" Anna Lee said, bending over to preserve a shred of modesty as she reached for her clothing scattered on the ground.

"You should stay here." Jack said, handing the girl her blouse.

"By myself?"

"It's safer that way." Crandall agreed, trying not to stare at her.

"But...what if there are patrols?" Anna Lee argued, stepping into her skirt. She still didn't have any panties, but at least it offered some protection.

"In this jungle you shouldn't have any trouble staying hidden."

"And what if that...thing...turns on again." She sounded scared.

"Can't you just..." Crandall's voice trailed off.

"Diddle myself? You'd like to see that, wouldn't you." Anna Lee finished for him with a shameless grin. "Maybe, but what if there are guards around? What if I head for the base looking for a man when you're not here for me?"

"We could tie her up." Crandall looked at Jack, who shook his head.

"Listen, Sugar. We're just going to take a quick look. Last time it must have been an hour between episodes. We'll be back by then. You stay hidden and we'll come back and get you."

"You're not going inside?"

"No, just a quick at the facility, then we'll come back." Crandall agreed.

"You promise?" She stepped closer to the agent and spoke softly. "What about you? Will you be there for me next time?"

Crandall flushed.

"I...um...yeah. Yeah, we'll be here." He assured her, mouth dry.

"Then I'll wait." She whispered, brushing his cheek with her lips.

"About what happened back there..." Crandall said uneasily as the made their way towards Hayanishi's lab.

"You and Anna Lee, you mean?"

"Yeah. I didn't mean to-"

"Screw my girl?" Jack interrupted.

"Yeah."

Jack stopped and faced the agent.

"Look, we're in the middle of an unknown jungle, about to face down an evil monster to save our coutntry. Is this really the time?"

"I...um...okay." Crandall nodded, secretly relieved.

The lab turned out to be a row of Quonset huts squatting along a narrow airstrip. An orange lamp burned outside two of them.

"Looks like an old American base from the war." Crandall said as the peered out into the clearing.

"I agree, but why would Hayanishi be here?" Jack wondered.

"Good question." Crandall pointed. "Those two at the end look like hangars. He must get in and out by plane."

Jack nodded, holding his hurt arm as they squatted in the bushes at the edge of the clearing.

"Those two look like quarters." He said. "The lab must be in that one with the bay door. Might have some large equipment."

"Shhh!" Crandall whispered, and the two shrank into the foliage as a one of the lit doors opened and two men stepped out. They carried rifles slung over their shoulder.

"Evans and Riley should be back by now." The taller of the two said.

Jack and Crandall looked at each other in surprise.

"They speak English?" Crandall whispered.

centurea
centurea
54 Followers
12