The Island of Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably got lost, the incompetent morons." The shorter one spat into the dark.

"Think we should go look for them?"

The shorter one shrugged, and the two stood in the light and smoked.

"Anna Lee!" Jack suddenly whispered. "There's another patrol out there. What if they found her?"

"That could be why they're late." Crandall nodded. "We need to get back."

When they arrived at where they left her, the girl was nowhere to be found.

"Anna Lee!" Jack called.

"This is definitely where we left her." Crandall said. "See these divots? Those were from her knees where we..."

"Then where is she?" Jack's voice rose. "Anna Lee!"

"Jack, look at these!" Crandall pointed at the ground. "Bootprints!"

"Hayanishi's guards...Maybe she ran away when they came, out of hearing."

"No, I don't think so." Crandall shook his head. "Look there, down that path. It's her blouse."

Jack paled.

"Don't worry, we'll get her back." The agent assured him.

"The tape. The one with Hayanishi, remember what he said-"

Crandall cocked his head, unsure what Jack meant.

"Remember what he said about the original subjects? He said they are...'no longer suitable.'" Jack grabbed Crandall's shoulder and spun him around. "Anna Lee is in terrible danger!"

Tune in next week for another installment of Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity!

12