The Island of Depravity Ch. 04

Story Info
A lusty serial in the tradition of the 1920s pulps.
2.2k words
4.22
10.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity

MF, md

Dr. Hayanishi's evil machine threatens to drag down the United States of America into a wanton swamp of lust, and only atomic chemist Jack Easterly can save his country.

Chapter 4: In which our Heroes come face to face with the enemy.

"American agent!"

Jack and Crandall looked around in shock. They had retraced their steps through the jungle of the South Pacific island back to the lab of Dr. Hayanishi. There, amidst the buildings of a US airbase abandoned after WWII, the evil genius had built a machine whose radiation turned even the most modest women into sex-craving maniacs. If he managed to sell his invention it would destroy the moral fabric of America and leave the Free World open to Communist penetration.

To their horror, the pair of Americans discovered that not only had Dr. Hayanishi's guards captured the beautiful young woman that had accompanied them to the island, now he knew they were hunting him.

"That voice..." Crandall muttered. "It's from the tape. That's Hayanishi."

"American agent!" The voice called again. "I know you are out there."

"And he knows we're out here." Jack repeated glumly.

"It's a loudspeaker." Crandall whispered. "Probably left over from when this was an airbase."

"It was nice of you to bring me such a nice present. So young and so beautiful."

"Anna Lee!" Jack blurted out.

"And just in time. My guards were getting tired of the last subject, you see. She responds to the device, but she is not so...succulent, not like this pretty girl you brought."

Jack's face contorted in anguish.

"I will berry much enjoy watching her succumb." An unpleasant laugh emerged from the speakers.

"We have to rescue her." Jack said, rising from his crouch.

"Hold on, cowboy." Crandall said. "We'll rescue her alright, but first we need a plan. We can't just rush-"

"One more thing, American agent. I performed my first tests with the subjects positioned too close to the device. Imagine my surprise when I discovered that in close proximity the device's effects become permanent." That laugh again. "Now they are little more than whimpering toys for my guards' entertainment.

"Oh, no..." Jack whispered.

"In exactly five minutes I will activate the device again, and this time I will strap your pretty young friend down alongside it. By my calculations, her brain will last no more than 47 seconds."

"Jack!" The two heard Anna Lee's anguished scream in the background.

"If you wish to save her, you have five minutes to surrender." He laughed.

"There are four armed men in there." Crandall said. "All I have is this pistol. Any brilliant ideas?"

"He said 'American agent.'" Jack mused.

"She must have told him."

"No, he said 'agent,' not 'agents.' And he said 'yourself.' She told him that there's only one of us."

"You're right." Crandall said, thinking quickly. He began to outline a plan.

The Quonset hut was dominated by what could only be Dr. Hayanishi's depraved invention. It stood nearly six feet tall, polished steel fronted with banks of gleaming lights. An ominous hum emanated from deep inside, almost too low to be audible. A panel near the top bore the international symbol for radioactive material. Above it all, arrays of wire mesh rotated slowly, like a primitive radar, casting moving shadows across the figure beneath.

Anna Lee lay spread-eagled on a steel table, leather straps pinning each wrist and ankle, exactly as Jack had imagined her that day at school. The guards had stripped her, and Crandall could see her heaving bosom as she stared helplessly at him. A crudely drawn chalk line on the floor extended around the machine and table.

Standing next to her was the evil Doctor himself. He was short, with thick round glasses and bulging eyes. Black rubber gloves and a heavy lead apron over his lab coat completed the picture. As he spoke, he idly twisted Anna Lee's nipple, making her whine in pain.

"You like her, yes? You liked her more when I turned my machine, I think. Heh, heh, heh." He gave a nasty laugh, and his goons joined in. "Maybe you like her even better when she is like that one, yes?"

He turned and pointed a finger at the naked islander woman trapped in a cage against the far wall. She sat in one corner of the cage, looking at them with wide eyes. Her legs were splayed, and she idly fingered her pussy like a normal person might twiddle their thumbs.

Outside, Jack moved closer to the hut, Crandall's automatic in his uninjured right hand.

"You like this one better when she is always ready, yes?"

"No!" Crandall demanded, hands cuffed by the guard who stood beside him. "I came in like you asked, now let her go. Take me instead."

"Fool!" Dr. Hayanishi mocked him. "There is no escape from this place, not any of you. Tomorrow I will leave to sell my machine. You, I will shoot myself. This beautiful girl, she will stay behind to keep my guards occupied while I am gone.

You see that line on the floor? As long as she is inside that line, once I turn this on for 47 seconds nothing will matter anymore. The only impulse left in that pretty little head will be a constant need for sex. On the bright side, I'm sure these men will be happy to oblige her." He laughed.

"Hell yeah, boss." The guard near the window grunted.

Crandall thought furiously. They had to move before it was too late, but Jack didn't know that!

While the mad doctor was explaining the pair's fate, the door to the other Quonset hut opened. Jack froze, not quite in view. Evan and Riley had picked that precise moment to come outside. Pulling out a pack of Lucky Strikes, the two sat on a rusted bench outside their hut.

"It ain't fair." The taller one muttered as the pair lit up. "You and me is the ones who found the doll. How come Wilson and Digger gets to watch him break her?"

Jack's heart pounded. How long would they stay outside? Or worse, what if they went to the hut where Anna was imprisoned. Even with the advantage of surprise, he and Crandall couldn't take four armed men.

His hand automatically went to the flask in his pocket. Halfway to his mouth, though, he stopped. I shouldn't do this, he thought. Anna Lee needs me. His heart ached as he stared at his shaking fingers. Just a bit, he thought, giving in and taking a sip-just a little bit.

His pulse slowed and his fingers steadied as the liquor's glow filled his stomach. When this is all done I'll stop, he promised himself, just like he had countless times before.

Inside the hut, Dr. Hayanishi stepped to a large Edison switch on the wall. Adjusting his lead apron, her turned to the two Americans.

"Time to say goodbye to your brain, leettle girl."

"Fuck you!" Anna Lee yelled, straining helplessly against her bonds. "Crandall, help me!"

The G-man tensed. She'd said his name, not Jack's like she had before! How long before someone noticed the difference? If he moved now, he'd end up dead and useless. Where was Jack!

Outside, Evan ground out his cigarette and stood.

"I reckon we got first dibs at the last one." He admitted.

"Yeah, she was a firecracker, wasn't she?" The other leered.

"No kidding. I thought she was going to suck my pecker clear off. "

"Tight, too. Not like the one before her."

"No joke. Like fucking a barn door, that one."

with a loud snap, the evil scientist pulled down the switch and the hum grew to a loud whine.

"Crandall! Crann-I-oh, gosh-ohhh..." Anna Lee's voice trailed off as her hips rose from the table, knees splayed. In the cage, the islander girl moaned, grabbing one tit and squeezing roughly as she jilled herself.

Forty-seven seconds left. Where was Jack!

"Her ass was plenty tight." Evan countered.

"Not after you got done with her it weren't." The pair outside laughed companionably at the memory.

"Ah, hell. Ain't no point in feeding the damn bugs." Evan muttered. "That puss will be just as juicy tomorrow when the doc's done with her."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." The other one flicked his cigarette into the bushes and turned to go inside. "Betcha KP duty tonight I whoop your ass at cribbage."

"Yeah, right. You ain't got..." The pair's voices faded as the door closed behind them.

Thirty-three seconds.

Jack let his breath out with a gusty sigh. Now he had to stop Hayanishi. Slipping quickly out of the jungle, he moved to the hut where Anna Lee was being kept. Crouching low at the window, he took in the scene. Two guards, one near the window, but the other standing too close to Crandall to shoot safely. The G-man would have to fend for himself, Jack decided. Bracing his arm carefully against the windowsill, he took a bead on the closer guard.

The man crumpled, blood welling from a hole in his chest. His rifle dropped with a clatter from lifeless hands.

Seventeen seconds.

The other guard spun around at the gunshot and Crandall was on him in an instant, hamming his head with a two-handed swing. The guard staggered, reeling back as Jack crashed through the door.

"Another American?!" Hayanishi spat. "Curse you all."

For a moment he paused, calculating his chances diving for the fallen guard's rifle, then turned and ran for the Quonset hut's back door.

"No you don't, you yellow bastard." Jack muttered, aiming at his back.

"The machine, Jim!" Crandall yelled from where he struggled with the remaining guard. "There's no time! Turn it off!"

Eight seconds.

Jim's eyes flashed to Anna's nudity, taking in her erect nipples and the way she ground her thighs together. She was obviously under the machine's control. If the evil man's threat had been accurate, Anna Lee's sanity wouldn't last much longer. Cursing, he turned to the panel and Hayanishi disappeared with a mocking laugh.

"The big sw-oooph!" Crandall's voice cut off as the guard landed a hard uppercut.

Jim crossed the hut with quick strides and slammed the Edison switch down with a crackle of electricity. The loud whine dropped in pitch like a slowing turbine.

On the table, Anna slumped and lay still. The wetness on her thighs gleamed in the overhead lights, and her chest still heaved from the exertion. Her eyes were closed and face expressionless.

"Anna Lee!" Jack called out. Last time she'd recovered quickly-was he too late?

"Jack, over here!" Crandall was still wrestling with the other guard. He was stronger than the other man, and no stranger to a fistfight, but the handcuffs made it difficult. Blood was running into his eyes from a blow to the head, and for every blow that he got in, his opponent was getting in two. Coming up quietly behind the guard, Jack brought the pistol down on his head with a sharp blow, dropping the other man.

"Nice work." Crandall panted, bending over to catch his breath and wincing as he did.

"You okay?" Jack looked concerned.

"Go get Hayanishi. I'll look after her." Crandall waved him away.

By the time Jack got outside, though, he was just in time to see an old two-engine plane bearing the rising sun insignia of the Imperial Japanese Army taxiing down the makeshift runway. Behind the windows he could see the evil doctor and his remaining guards. Taking aim, Jack took a shot at the pilot, but his hand was shaking.

"Damn." He missed. He emptied the clip at the plane, but if he hit, it wasn't anything crucial. The old plane rose, barely clearing the treetops, and banked south, out of sight.

"This isn't over, Jap." Jack muttered, the image of his friend captured by Unit 731 still vivid. "If Anna Lee's hurt you'll pay for this, you bastard."

Back inside the hut, he found Crandall bending over Anna's unresponsive body.

"Anna Lee?" The agent called as he unhooked the leather straps holding her down. The girl lay motionless, staring blankly upward. "That maniac said she had 47 seconds before brain damage would set in. It can't have taken that long before you cut the switch."

"Is it fully off?" Maybe there's some residual radiation still being emitted." Jack wondered, scanning the controls.

"Maybe there's a control on the device?" Crandall wondered, and the two huddled around the machine. No matter what they poked, though, the oscilloscopes maintained an unchanging sine wave.

"And what do we do with her?" Jack wondered, staring at the caged woman, whose hand still hadn't left her pussy.

"Oh, I'm sure big strong men like you will think of something." Anna Lee's drawl suddenly interrupted their conversation. "Now lock yourselves in and toss me the key. Do it or neither of you leave this island alive."

Shocked, the two spun around to see the naked co-ed holding Wilson's pistol in both hands, sighting down the barrel straight at Agent Crandall's head!

Tune in next week for the exciting conclusion of Jack Easterly and the Island of Depravity!

centurea
centurea
54 Followers