The Island of Depravity Ch. 05

Story Info
A lusty serial in the tradition of the 1930s pulps.
1.8k words
4.35
8.5k
2

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centurea
centurea
54 Followers

MF, md

Dr. Hayanishi's evil machine threatens to drag down the United States of America into a wanton swamp of lust, and only atomic chemist Jack Easterly can save his country.

*

Chapter 5: The Thrilling Conclusion!

"Anna Lee!" Jack protested, raising his arms uncertainly. "I don't understand."

He and Agent Crandall stood amidst the humming machines of Dr. Hayanishi's lab. While the two men were debating what to do with the islander woman Dr. Hayanishi had used a as test subject, their young companion had quietly picked up one of the guards' pistols and aimed it at their backs, heedless of her own nudity.

Even under the circumstances, Crandall couldn't help but admire the girl's magnificent breasts. His cock twitched at the memories of their earlier tryst.

"Put the gun down, Anna Lee. Hayanishi is gone. It's safe now." Jack tried to placate her.

"Well, yeah! And he left the machine. Just like I hoped."

"You hoped?" Crandall looked concerned.

"This is why I came." She said with a sneer. "Once I heard that tape, I knew I had to get this machine."

"You were spying on me?" Jack asked, thrown for a loop.

"You are such a sap, professor. One flash of my headlights was all it took." Anna Lee arched her back with a mocking smirk and shook her boobs at him. "You and your 'special tutoring.' You thought I was such an eager beaver, didn't you? When Crandall came to visit you I waited at the door and heard everything."

"You traitor!" Jack's anger flared. "This was all a lie? Everything?!"

Agent Crandall put out an arm to forestall him, but Jack was already thinking about how to get even. Anna Lee's hand was steady on the pistol, and he didn't give much for their changes if they rushed her at this distance. He had a plan, but it he couldn't do it yet. The capacitors in Hayanishi's evil machine probably needed time to recharge, but how much?

"Stall her." He mouthed to the agent.

"Wait." Crandall held up his hands. "What about that man at Jack's house. Was he one of yours?"

"Zeke?" She laughed dismissively. "My cousin's idiot boyfriend. He kept the boys away when I didn't want them around."

"But why? If he was dead you couldn't have come."

"Aw, I didn't tell him to kill Jack, just rough him up a bit so he would need my help. But you had to go and kill him, didn't you, professor. I should probably thank you for that." She clucked her tongue at him.

Before she could order them into the cage again, Crandall interrupted.

"You're a sleeper." It wasn't a question.

"Darn tootin' I am."

"I don't understand. I had a copy of your file faxed ahead to Hawaii--your family has never been abroad. How could you become--"

"We didn't need no lectures from the Russians. Pa learned the truth at Blair Mountain when Baldwin-Felt thugs done gun down innocent men and women to protect the Company's profits. The mining companies don't give a hoot about us; only the Almighty Dollar means anything to them."

"Hold on there--" Crandall tried to interrupt.

"Don't give me any lip about the Land of the Free, buster. Your precious country sent in planes to drop bombs on my family because they had the courage to ask for the wages they deserved.

Nothing's gonna change until the workers take charge the hard way, and this here machine is exactly what's gonna make that happen. Our new friends in Moscow will help us duplicate the machine, fer sure. One of these in Washington, another in Wall Street, and the whole country will see the truth about the dirty scoundrels running our country. They'll be too busy screwing their secretaries to stop the Revolution. Now, into the cage!" She gestured with the gun.

"You're wrong. Dead wrong." Crandall stood taller and stared down the muzzle of her gun without flinching. "You think you're the only one that's known hard times? My mom lost family in the Pullman Strike. Did your handlers tell you about that? It was all across America, not just some little town."

"I--" Anna Lee waved her pistol and tried to interrupt, but Agent Crandall didn't back down.

"That's right, doll, life isn't all sugar and roses. Not in America, not anywhere else. But here we have a chance--people on the bottom, like you and me--we can make a better life for ourselves. Tell that to the millions of innocents Stalin butchered, tell it to the millions starving in Red China." He clenched his fists and glared at her. "Wake up! If you really give a damn about the little guy, stand up and fight for the only place where we have a chance."

"That's enough talk, G-man." Her gun hand shook with emotion. "Now get in the cage or I'll just shoot you. I swear I will."

"No. I'm an American and I will never get in a--"

"Hit the deck!" Jack yelled suddenly, jumping at the controls.

Crandall waved his arms and lunged in the opposite direction to distract her. The ploy worked, and for a second Anna Lee's eyes flicked back and forth, unsure who to shoot first. As poised as she seemed, she was still an amateur, and that moment was all Jack needed.

The machine's whine filled the room.

"Damn you. I--" Anna Lee's hand began to shake. The two men ducked as a shot rang out, then another.

"I'm going to...I'm...ohhh...just screw me already!" Anna Lee screamed as the last vestiges of conscious thought faded, replaced by a burning hunger. Her pistol dropped to the floor, forgotten.

"Hurry, let's get her in the cage." Jack said.

"Well, ah, do you mind?" Crandall gripped the waist of his pants. He could feel his erection growing as he stared at Anna Lee's naked form. Maybe it was a side effect of the intense situation; he'd never gotten hard again this quickly

"Hell, I don't care anymore. Just be careful." Jack said, picking up the pistol from where Anna Lee had dropped. Moaning, she reached for his leg, but he stepped aside with a scowl.

Fingers trembling, Crandall pulled his shirt over his head. His pants took longer, but he finally managed to free his erection. It already felt like iron as he stared at her. Anna Lee lay on the floor, still focused on Jack. Her legs spread, two fingers buried in her pussy.

Crandall couldn't stop shaking as he approached her. One part of the G-man's mind knew he shouldn't feel this way about a communist spy, but he couldn't help himself. Seeing his movement, Anna Lee turned; seeing his intention, she lay back and spread her legs eagerly.

Still trembling, Crandall knelt between her thighs, gently pushing her hands away. He took his time, luxuriating in the warmth and softness of her body. Even under the machine's control, Anna Lee seemed to sense the difference in him, and her movements slowed. Her hands caressed his back, holding him tight against her pliant body as their lips met in a lingering kiss.

When their eyes met Crandall froze, suddenly all too aware of the mindless compulsion in her gaze. Taking her like this made a mockery of everything he believed about fighting for Freedom, even if she was a communist spy. And yet...and yet... He forced himself to look away from her eyes, burying his face in her blond curls.

His thrusts accelerated, pursued by his internal torment. The sound of their hips meeting filled the room, almost drowning out Anna Lee's heated gasps. He was close, now, panting as he bore down against her bucking hips.

Suddenly pain flickered through him as Anna dug her fingernails into his buttocks with an abrupt scream as she came. The shock pushed Crandall over the edge and he shuddered as shot his seed deep into the girl's womb.

For a long time the two lay together, locked in an embrace as he finished. Anna Lee's hips shifted every time his cock twitched as it shrank, still under the machine's twisted pressure.

When his breath slowed, Crandall lay back, letting Anna Lee crawl on all fours to suck their fluids off his shrinking cock. His eyes searched her face, hoping for some sign of recognition, some sign that she felt the same. There was nothing but the same animalistic lust, and he suddenly felt dirty.

When Jack offered him the flask Crandall hesitated, then took a long swig.

"Damn." Crandall cursed, staring at Anna Lee.

"Yeah, me too." Jack caressed her blond curls sadly.

The two men sat in silence for a time. Eventually, though, Crandall spoke again with a sigh.

"I guess we should contact the Consulate. I have a contact there who can arrange transport for us and the machine back to Washington."

"What about her?" Jack asked.

"We'll have to put her in the cage for now."

Once she was safely locked in, Jack deactivated the machine.

"Damn you!" She yelled, realizing where she was. "This isn't over, G-man. You may have captured me, but you'll never break me!"

Her eyes suddenly widened as she felt Crandall's cum seep down the inside of her thighs.

"You rat! You--"

"In all fairness, you didn't seem to mind." Jack noted wryly.

She spat at him.

"Well, if you're finished playing, let's get his over with. Are you going to fry my brain like hers?"

"Oh, no. There's far too much useful information in your brain for that." Crandall shook his head. "We're taking you back to Washington with us. Dr. Easterly, I trust your country can count on your help unraveling this evil machine?"

Three months later...

Jack was measuring reagents for his latest experiment when a knock sounded on his office door.

"Jack? It's me."

Jack's breath caught when he heard Agent Crandall's voice. Had they found Dr. Hayanishi at last?

When the door opened, though, he was in for an even bigger shock. Behind the G-man stood none other than Anna Lee, dressed in one of her trademark low-cut sweaters and a short skirt. Her hands were uncuffed.

"Hey, Doc." She waved, smiling like the cat that caught the canary.

"I know what you're thinking Jack." Crandall held up his hands as the pair entered his office and Anna Lee closed the door behind them. "Something new has come up, and Anna Lee is working with us on this one."

"But..." Jack protested, too surprised to put down the flask of glowing liquid in his hand.

"I know." Crandall assured him. "What could be bad enough that we'd not only release a communist spy who almost brought down the American way of life, but bring her on board a secret mission?"

He stared levelly at the other man.

"Whatever you're thinking, it's worse."

*

Thanks for reading everyone! Stay tuned for more villany, more action, and more sex in future adventures of Jack Easterly, American hero!

centurea
centurea
54 Followers