The It Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course." Ms. Bright went into the kitchen. Cassie took the time to check herself in the mirror. She smoothed out her clothes and hair to try and make it look like she hadn't just been naughty. But for those who knew her well – and this excluded Charlotte and Mindy – the warm and persistent blush on her face would be a dead giveaway.

Ms. Bright returned with a doggy bag, into which she scooped sausage rolls and mini-quiches. "It was a good monologue," said Cassie. "Was it true? I mean, was your first time like that?"

"Yes," said Ms. Bright, after a pause. "I changed some details, of course. I was actually twenty-three when it happened. I had certainly masturbated before. And I did see 'Myra' again – in fact, we're good friends to this day. I thought that would make it more dramatic. But the pool house, that was all true."

There was one more detail that Cassie had to ask about, on her way out the door.

"Ms. Bright?"

"Oh, for the love of... you can call me Claudia. We're certainly familiar enough by now."

"Okay. Claudia?"

"What is it?"

"Do you really have D-cups?"

Claudia Bright, likely despite her best judgement, winked. "Audition for me again, and maybe you'll find out."