The It-Girl's Assistant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marlee moved upward. She planted her thighs firmly, locking in my face. I stared right into the center of a sweet-smelling, pink rose. At that point, I had never another tasted another woman before. I decided to just run with the moment. I admired Marlee's hot flesh, and breathed it in. I clamped my hands on Marlee's plush thighs, hungry for more of her. My tongue rolled into her pussy, my lips caressing her other lips. I moved my tongue in and out, back and forth while she wiggled in delight. She tugged at my hair, breathing heavily. The outside of my mouth was covered like a glazed donut.

As time progressed, I found it harder to pleasure Marlee. Keaton was down below, sucking my clit, his fingers making a "come hither" motion. His other hand slithered up my stomach. I jumped a bit at his touch. It was the best thing I ever felt. My mouth broke away from Marlee, and I let out a series of deep gasps. I tightened my grip around Marlee's legs in order to maintain control. Unwilling to accept defeat, I kept going on Marlee. She had begun to arch backwards, placing her hand on Keaton's head to stabilize herself. She let out a loud cry and nearly fell backwards. I clenched her tight, refusing to let her fall. Meanwhile, Keaton had gotten more aggressive. He was practically eating my insides. I could barely breath. I didn't want to let out an embarrassing scream. I took one of my hands off of Marlee and reached towards his head to get him to ease up. My efforts were wasted. Marlee had rested as I had finished her, and pinned my arms down. She focused her cold stare on me.

"Let it go.." She begged.

I tried to hold on some more, but I couldn't. My back arched and I let out a couple shrill screams between heavy gasps. Would anyone hear me and think something was wrong? The loud music served as a cover luckily.

After I finished Keaton rolled over, and Marlee jumped off of me, giving me air to breath again.

Marlee and moved towards Keaton, then simultaneously kissed his cheeks. We then moved downward, exploring his fit body. Keaton lay down and a let my mouth travel his body. I tried to kiss every surface of him. I had wanted him for years, and now I could finally taste him. Marlee's head was next to mine, her hand trailing down Keaton's abs. At the same time, we pulled our hair back and lunged at Keaton's dick. Marlee made her move first. Then me. Keaton was rock hard, ready for action. In all the years I'd admired him, I wondered what he would look like. God certainly took some extra time on him. I felt a tight grip in my hair, and I heard a loud moan. God, I loved hearing that noise. Marlee and I were in sync, taking turns to pleasure Keaton. I followed her lead. She knew exactly what to do. His cock grew shiny as Marlee and I sampled him. Marlee's brown head bobbed up and down, slurping the soul out of Keaton's body. She would come up for air, then let me take a spin. I placed my mouth around Keaton's thick cock, and move upward and downward, getting a taste of every inch. I wrapped my fingers around him, holding him still. He sucked his breath. He encouraged Marlee and I.

"Oh that's it...Right there...Ah fuck yes..." he cried.

Keaton convulsed, and fell limp. Marlee opened her mouth as Keaton's cum sprayed. Trying to conceal a giggle, some white droplets rolled down her chin. She came over to me, and extended her tongue, letting some of the sweet liquid trickle into my mouth.

"Mmmm." I moaned.

I sucked some of the remnants off of Marlee's tongue, a tiny string of cum and saliva dangling between our lips. She gave me one last peck on the mouth.

"Why hello there!" She teased.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I joked.

"A pleasure indeed." said Keaton, his eyes still closed. He was splayed on the floor, exhausted. Marlee rested her head on my shoulder.

***

The sunrise was peeking from behind the palm trees as Venus and I headed back to Beverly Hills. We didn't talk much on the way back- mainly because we were both so tired. Before we left the party, I tried to fix myself up somewhat, but my hair was frizzy from the humidity, and my lovely gown was all wrinkled. I was too lazy to put my heels back on, so I just tiptoed barefoot as we departed the house.

"Looks like you had fun..." said Venus in a quiet, low voice.

"I did..." I said, looking out the window.

"Did you like hanging out with Keaton and Marlee?" Venus asked.

I smiled to myself.

"Keaton was awesome. And you were right. Marlee is a lot of fun."

12