The IT Guy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers

"I wanted you to lick me and I thought a smooth pussy would be so much better for you, how did you get an all-over tan?" Anne said studying her husband's bronzed body feeling her labia becoming wetter.

"We had all last weekend off and there's a beach down from the hotel, nice bracelet, is that new?" James asked walking over and taking Anne in his arms feeling her warm skin and hard nipples poking him in the chest. "I've never tasted a shaved pussy." He said carrying her over to the bed and laying her on her back. He crawled on top of her with her legs spread wide, his cock felt the satin-like mons making him hump into her. "Oh God, I wanted you naked under me." He moaned grinding his pelvis into her. He slid down regretfully losing contact with her eager vagina and sucked each nipple between his lips, flicking his tongue on the hard tips in his mouth while sucking each nipple into his mouth and letting it slip out, then bathing her areola. He continued the rhythm going back and forth between each aroused bud.

Anne wrapped her legs around James waist and began to grind into him as he stimulated her nipples, with a small pang realizing that this was a new technique for him. She gripped him harder and held his head onto her as she exploded with her fastest orgasm she ever remembered. After writhing and grinding against his ribs, she relaxed and flopped back. "Oh my God that was intense, I don't think I've ever cum that quickly in my life, I sure missed you."

"I haven't tasted that sweet pussy of yours yet." James said as he slid down.

"No, wait, I am really sensitive there from cumming, I need to taste you. Get up here." When James crawled up onto the bed, she stopped him and slid up under him from behind and pulled his balls down into her mouth taking each one and swirling it with her tongue while her hand slowly stroked his twitching penis. She pushed her head up and licked under his balls almost to his anus and back down, still stroking his cock. Up and down, teasing his anus with the tip of her tongue, then back to gently sucking each ball. She heard James moan with pleasure and getting a sense he was getting ready to cum, she slid forward under him and with her hand gently massaging his soaked balls, and while pressing and circling his anus with her middle finger, she sucked his cock deep into her mouth and started bobbing her head on his cock while pressing her finger into his ass.

James was stunned at Anne's new skills and feeling the new bracelet against his back, let out a groan, "I'm going to cum, Anne...I'm cuuummmmmmmiiiiinng...uhhhhh...uhhhh...aaaaahhhhhh." He shot load after load down her throat feeling Anne hang on with her arm wrapped around his lower back, her finger pumping in and out of his ass, and her mouth sucking hard on his spasming cock.

Swallowing his entire load, Ann dropped back on the bed and let his cock slide out of her mouth. "I take it you liked that," Anne asked sweetly, crawling out from under him, "shall we go down and get dinner, then perhaps you like dessert?" She said stroking her smooth pussy.

Ed held the door admiring Lexi's derriere as she climbed in the Bentley. He was treated to an extended view of her wiggling ass as she kissed Mr. Davenport passionately. Closing the door he got back behind the wheel. "Take the long way home, sir?"

"Yes, thanks Ed, again you read my mind. Lexi! I missed you. How did it go with the IT guy?"

"Actually lousy, I tried everything, I even faked being exhausted and fell asleep in his bed. He never touched me. Even in the cabana, thanks for that by the way, both naked, he never made a move. Very demoralizing". Lexi said rubbing John's growing erection in his pants.

"You better either pull it out or stop, it's been two weeks of frustration, Christ she is hot! And tough". John moaned.

"Really? You struck out? Is that a first?" Lexi said as she let go of John's dick and stripped off her clothes. "Keep the partition down Ed, but focus on the road I know you've been wanting to see me naked." She undid John's pants and ripped them off, then swung her leg over, grabbed the post sticking up and lowered herself down on it slowly. Soon she established a rhythm on his lap. "Did you give her the DVD of the tiny girl and that monster dick?"

"Yeah, and it was my last copy too, oh God I need this,". John grabbed her tits and roughly used them to guide the panting girl riding his cock.

Writhing on his cock Lexi gasped, "Did she watch it?"

"Yes' and all she said was 'Thanks, that has some great tips.'l

With a groan, Lexi turned to the front, "Ed, are we near that brick road?" Turning back to her thrusting partner, "So, is that it? Giving up?"

"No way, she is going to be right where you are, she knows I like the game and she is just playing the part of the unwilling wife. I love it when they come around, they're open to anything. You?"

"No way, you wouldn't appreciate this but you should see him naked." Lexi groaned and gyrated hard on the huge cock skewering her..."

barkirk
barkirk
3,062 Followers
12