The IT Guy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a trance, James walked over to the bed and sitting down, reached over and gently grabbed Lexi's large breasts.

"Rip off my top, and play with my tits, and you do not need to be gentle...God, I needed this." Lexi gasped.

James pulled off her top and unclipped her bra and started mauling her tits, pinching and pulling her nipples, squeezing, pushing and pulling harder and harder the more Lexi pushed her chest into his rough hands, watching her cunt eagerly accept the rapidly pistoning rod.

With a long groan, Lexi arched her back and pressed the dildo hard into her pussy with her whole body jerking and spasming, she released a huge orgasm before collapsing on the bed. "Ohhhhh Gooooodddd. That had to be the most intense orgasm I've had without getting actually fucked." She pulled the dildo out with a slimy popping sound and rolled over to face her red faced companion. "Someone need relief, you want to put that somewhere?" Lexi cooed feeling his hard shaft, "It might feel loose, but a lot of men like that after John sends them home."

James stood up. "I'd like to, really like to, but I'd better get back to my room, I...I'm sorry."

As he went back into his room he heard Lexi say, "Don't think about John impaling Anne with this thing while you jack off."

Shaking his head, James tried to get the image of that huge cock pumping in and out of Lexi...out of Anne...ripping off his clothes, he dropped onto the bed and closing his eyes he saw Anne kneeling naked in front of Davenport, grabbing his monster cock with both hands and fighting it into her mouth. Stroking his dick faster and faster he imaged her taking half of it down her throat, seeing her gullet get stretched as the head pushed in farther and farther. With a gasp, she pulled her mouth off him and walked over to the bed and fell onto her back with her legs spread wide, her cunt dripping in anticipation, "Put that in me, I need it now." She panted. Davenport climbed on top of her and lining up his cock, pushed it into her eager lips eliciting a long moan of pleasure....her lips stretching wide welcoming the giant head. Seeing this in his head, James' cock erupted, spewing cum all over his chest and stomach.

He must have groaned loudly since he heard Lexi call out, "That sounded like a good one, feel better?"

James staggered into the bathroom to clean up thinking this will be a long week and a half....

Friday they showed the bank director what they had. He was enthusiastic that they were ahead of schedule and so far, no bugs. They demonstrated the reporting capabilities and how easy is was to import their existing data. He was so thrilled, he asked them to give a demonstration to his management team the following Monday and sent them off early to enjoy the beach.

When they got to the beach, a waiter came over and asked if they were the Crowells. James didn't correct him, but said yes. "We have a complimentary cabana for you if you would like to follow me. No, just leave your things. They will be brought along." He led them to a white cloth covered tent with vents directing the breeze in and around the area inside. There are two massage tables set up inside with towels piles up.

James looked around and asked, who arranged this? He was told his company arranged it, and the masseuses would be along and to undress and put on the robes. James looked at Lexi, "Did you know about this? We are getting massages?"

"I assume John arranged this. He is very considerate. Come on, get undressed." Lexi said as she took off her bikini and lay down naked on the table.

James shrugged his shoulders and did the same thing and just as he lay down the flap opened and two beautiful native women came in and introduced themselves and told them both to relax and enjoy.

James fell asleep under the soothing ministrations of the strong girl's hands and the cool soft breeze wafting through. He was awakened when she asked him to roll over offering him a towel. He draped the towel over his waist and again closed his eyes. He became aware of moaning at the next table and when he looked, he was shocked to see the now naked girl fingering and stroking Lexi's pussy. Lexi was writhing up into the girl's hands and her legs were spread and her fingers were stroking the girl's slit.

"Would you like the same thing?" His girl asked, "It is all part of the package." She said as she pulled the towel off his waist. Before he could answer, she was rubbing oils into his hard penis and stroking his balls.

He saw his masseuse was also naked and looking at him eagerly, "I'm sorry, I can't do this, I'm sorry, but please," He said sadly. "I think if you want to help your friend, Lexi might be happy if you massaged her breasts." James rolled over and watched as the two naked girls brought Lexi to three orgasms with their hands and lips.

After they left, James said, "Wow, that was hot. You were in heaven, pretty sure that was the best massage you've ever had."

Lexi sat up with her legs spread looking back at him, "How could you say no to that? I would assume your balls are aching now and you really need to put that in here before you do permanent damage." Lexi said as she stroked her dripping lips...No? Amazing, I'll just step out and you can take care of that." Lexi said with disappointment.

James didn't argue and when she left he quickly stroked himself off with the fresh images of the three gorgeous women writhing against each other.

James came out to find Lexi sunning herself in her tiny bikini and marveled at how she attracted men, even with James right next to her. Of course she showed copious amounts of skin and even asked a few of the men to rub more sun screen on her whenever James was away. She told all the guys she was with her husband on their honeymoon, so that was all they could do, but there didn't seem to be a limit as to where they could rub the lotion in. "Do you want me to leave so you can get new friends?" He asked when he came back to where they were lying on the beach.

"Hell no, I love seeing the look of jealousy on your face." Lexi laughed. "You can't make up your mind, can you? Anyhow, it is close to dinner, where should we go?"

After dinner they went back to their rooms and Lexi asked, "You want to watch a movie or something since you look pretty worn out?"

"Sure, though I probably will fall asleep. I'm sure there's something on."

"I'll come over after I change and we can watch in your room. Be right back." Lexi said as she went down to her room.

James opened the door between the rooms and saw Lexi was wearing a wife-beater and thong. He noticed that she was standing there letting him scan her from top to bottom grinning. "Christ, you look hotter every time I see you. God, I wish I were single...just for tonight." Lexi's breasts were barely covered by the thin, see-through fabric and her nipples poked out a good quarter inch.

Lexi leaned up and kissed James, "God, you make me feel good about myself, I just wish you would make me feel good. Let's see what is on TV." Lexi said as she bounced up onto the bed allowing her right breast to pop out of her flimsy top. "Oops, sorry about that." She said as she scooped it back into her shirt. "You may want to shift that, it looks painful caught like that." She cooed looking at his cock straining against his pant leg. "Come on over and lie here next to me." She said as she patted the bed.

James reached into his shorts and adjusted his aching erection and crawled up on the bed and lay down next to Lexi. He reached for the remote and as he was surfing through the movie selection, he asked "What are you in the mood for?"

"How about your hard cock pounding my wet pussy, we could have it in 3-D if you like." Lexi chuckled, "But if you are talking about movies, what about a good action flick? The latest Mission Impossible?"

"I mentally punched myself when I asked that question," James groaned, "and as much as I'd like that too, let's get the Mission Impossible movie."

"By the way, I'd like to go to the beach I mentioned down the coast. You are coming with me, aren't you? I'd hate to go by myself." Lexi asked sweetly.

"You mean the nude beach? I'm not sure."

"Clothing optional. You can wear what you want, though I'm going to come home with an all over tan. You've seen me naked, so it should not be a big deal and I promise not to look." Lexi chuckled holding up her crossed fingers.

"Ok, I'll do it, but I hope you don't have the guys swarming all over you like this afternoon. Even though we are not together, it sure is an ego blow when they totally dismissed me and tried to get you to go with them...like I wasn't even there. I hated that."

Lexi looked at him, "James, you know I wouldn't cheat on you, after all, we are on our honeymoon, now let's watch the movie." She pulled his arm over behind her and snuggled against his chest with his hand on her left breast. "That's nice, now we're ready for the movie."

Ay first James didn't move his hand, but soon he started softly rubbing the large fleshy mount, marveling at how much mass was the compared to Anne's. He guiltily tried to shake that thought out of his head, but even with his large hand, he couldn't cover the entire breast and feeling this made his cock get even harder. He knew that if he listened to the voice telling him over and over that he should go for it, rip off her clothes and jamb his cock into her, fuck her hard, no one would ever know...Anne would never need to know and he would feel so much better. He told himself that Anne was most likely with Davenport right now, naked under him, or on her hands and knees being pounded from behind, or perhaps she climbed on top, swinging her leg over him, grabbing his huge staff and lowered herself onto him with a gleeful squeal, her face contorted in a pleasure she never felt with him, her cunt stretched and filled with a massive hunk of meat, meat getting ready to explode and flood her womb..."

"Ouch! Easy on the boob!" Lexi cried. "You don't have to squeeze it that hard."

"I'm sorry, I was thinking...never mind." James said pulling his hand off her breast.

"You were thinking of Anne and John. I could tell. You are both really aroused and really pissed. You need to take care of that before your balls explode." Lexi said reaching down and stroking his painfully hard cock. "Look, I'll call John and just give him an update on the installs and perhaps I can find out if you have anything to worry about."

Lexi got up and went to her room and James lay trying to think of baseball or politics...anything but getting Lexi naked and under him or Anne naked and under Davenport. He heard Lexi come back in.

"Yeah, he was thrilled. Loves it, in fact he kicked us out after lunch and told us to hit the beach....Thanks, that would be nice. How are you doing with...? Should I tell James he's getting a promotion?" Lexi chucked, "Yes, tomorrow getting out to the beach, yes he is going with me. I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself and perhaps six guys....sorry. So, are you really picking me up at the airport? That's great – see you in a week." Lexi turned to James, "You can get the idea that Anne has cheated on you out of your mind, however, I heard the hot tub in the background so that status might change tonight."

"Anne's at his house?" James asked.

"I don't know. I know he is by a hot tub and Anne seems to be his latest fixation, so...." Lexi said as she crawled onto the bed. "Let's watch the rest of the movie and then get some sleep."

After the movie was over, Lexi threw her leg over James and ground her pussy into his still hard cock. "I can go back to my room now, or..."

James felt the heat from her grinding pelvis and reached down to squeeze her smooth, firm ass. "God, I'd love for you to stay, but I fear we wouldn't get any sleep and I'd do something that I'd both love and regret." Slapping her ass, he rolled her off of him.

"I'll see you in the morning then, think of me when you jack off." Lexi giggled as she peeled off her thong and tossed it to him and the pulled her undershirt over her head. Bouncing her breasts and licking her lips, she said, "I'd be glad to let you use these to jack off, I've seen how you look at them. Ever fuck a woman's tits before?"

James groaned, "Please don't do that. No I haven't and yes I would like to, but, God! I really wish I could, so quit teasing and go to bed."

After she left and closed the door, James pulled off his clothes and while stroking his cock imagined her soft mounds of flesh swallowing his cock, his hands roughly squeezing them together as he thrusted his cock between them. His thumbs kneading her nipples while he saw her breasts ripple with each stroke. He saw her open her mouth eagerly waiting for the jets of cum that would be shooting out of his cock. With a huge groan he exploded spewing cum all over himself and almost passed out from the rush. Lying there, he realized he didn't even think about Anne and Davenport, but when the images came into his head, he felt his cock twitch again. "Oh Christ, I have to clean up and get some sleep. I have a feeling Lexi will make life miserable for me tomorrow." He thought.

After a late breakfast, Lexi and James took the hotel shuttle to the beach with the driver leering at Lexi the whole time. While James was giving him a tip after they arrived he saw the driver starting at Lexi who took off her cover-up and was strolling down to the beach in her tiny bikini carrying her beach bag. Her hips swaying as she walked causing her bare ass cheeks to gently bounce and flex.

"That is a magnificent woman, sir, I will pick you up later, please call me." The driver said handing James his card. "I will be at your service this evening, if you need anything at all."

James thanked him and followed Lexi down to the beach. He saw her bending over with her back to him laying out the towels. "God, how am I going to make it on a nude beach with a hard on?" James thought. "And, now it's going to be tougher...." He thought as he watched Lexi undo her skimpy top freeing her large breasts and then untie and drop her bottoms. When she got down on the beach towel on her hands and knees facing away from him to reach into her bag, James knew he had to look around and check out the ocean or anything else. No matter where he looked, he couldn't shake the image of her ass...her pink puckered asshole...her cleanly shaved pussy offered to him...to anyone. He was jolted from his thought when he was dozens of men staring at her. He looked back at Lexi and saw she had opened her legs and was grinning back at all the guys staring.

"Lexi, stop that. Remember, we are here to relax and get an all-over tan, not get laid by every guy on this beach." James snapped.

Lexi rolled over onto her back holding up a tube of sun screen. "Sorry sweetie, I guess it is nice to get some attention from men. It's been a while. Get down here and put this on me, and don't miss a spot. And, if you're going to get an all-over tan yourself, you need to lose the shirt and shorts."

"Can't you put that on yourself?" James asked, "I'm in enough trouble already," glancing down at his bulging short, "I don't need any more reason."

"Ok, get down here on your stomach and when you settle down a bit, run down into the water. I can wait a few minutes for you to put this on." She replied while lying back and closing her eyes.

James took off his shirt and shorts and lay down on the towel, closed his eyes and thought about a piece of code that could be more efficient...if he used perl, compiled in a separate script, perhaps it would be cleaner.... Soon he was back to an acceptable state and feeling self-conscious he got up and strode down to the ocean and dove in. The water was perfect temperature and he dove into the waves as they came in feeling totally alive and refreshed. After 10-15 minutes of this he looked back and saw 3 guys sitting on his towel talking to Lexi and felt a pang of illogical jealousy.

Wading out of the surf and back to the towel, he approached the oblivious men all ogling Lexi. "Excuse, me, that's my towel." James snapped.

Lexi looked up and was impressed with James body, being the first time she'd seen him in the flesh. Even coming out of the ocean, he had a sizeable hunk of meat hanging down between his legs..."Oh, sorry guys, this is my husband, James. Sorry honey, they were just being nice and I told them I was married and we're on our honeymoon." Lexi smiled sweetly at James, then turned to the men standing up. "I'm Anne by the way, Anne Crowell." Lexi said as she sat up offering her hand. As each guy took her hand, they shook vigorously watching her breasts bounce.

"Sorry, James, she doesn't have a wedding ring on and well. God, look at her. She was worth the effort. You are the luckiest guy in the world." The blond one told James

"Tan lines, I took off the ring so I have no tan lines. As you can see, I'm working on bronzed perfection." Lexi explained waving her hands down her body.

"Well, we'll leave you two as I'm sure you want to be left alone on your honeymoon." They turned and went back to their spot.

"Anne? You told them your name is Anne?" James sputtered. "Why would you do that?"

"I thought it would be better that way since we are posing as a married couple it would be easier for you. Was I bad?" Lexi said pushing out her lower lip. "Does that mean you won't rub sun screen on me and I should ask those nice men to do that?"

"Give me the tube, "James said with exasperation, "and lie on your stomach and I'll do your back." Taking the tube, James began rubbing the lotion on her feet, ankles and working his way up being aware of her legs opening wider as he neared the top of her thighs. He was lost in the feeling of her silky smooth skin and the heat emanating from her crotch. When he reached her ass, he squirted the lotion on and began kneading those perfect, tight, fleshy globes and when he slipped his fingers down the crack of her ass Lexi raised her ass up offering him full access to her aroused vagina. He squirted more lotion on his hands and worked it into the pussy lips until he realized what he was doing.

Lexi groaned in disappointment when he suddenly stopped rubbing her excited pussy, but knew that he probably was right. She was content feeling his strong hands on her back and shoulders. When he reached her neck, she rolled over and when James offered her the tube she asked "What is that for? You can finish."

James looked around and saw everyone still staring. "Lexi, we are pretty much putting on a sex show right now, it would be better if you let me get on my stomach and cool down a bit."

"James, you're my husband...on our honey moon, what do they expect?" Lexi replied starting at him.

James shrugged and squirted the lotion on Lexi's neck and chest and when she started laughing, he asked. "What? What's funny?"

"You've given me a pearl necklace. Admit it, I've seen you look at my tits, you wish this were your cum splattered all over me. You know you think about fucking these" Lexi chuckled as she pushed her breasts together.

James moaned, "You are not making this easy, just lie there and shut up." James went back to rubbing the sun screen into her perfect skin. He loved feeling her soft mounds squish between his fingers, her hard nipples in contrast to the giving flesh. Again he realized he was spending too much time on her tits and moved down her stomach...to her hips and mons.

Lexi opened her legs and pushed her pelvis up into James hands as he rubbed the oils into her and groaned when he finished quickly and worked his way down her thighs. She was mesmerized by the size of his hard cock realizing it was the second biggest she'd seen. She had to get that inside her, somehow James was going to fuck her before it was all over. She felt her juices flowing down the crack of her ass onto the towel thinking these thoughts. She realized James was done and handing her the tube and yanked her eyes away from his cock.