The IT Guy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, I'm done." He said as he handed her the tube and got onto his stomach thinking how exposed he felt with a full erection and everyone staring. He felt Lexi start to apply lotion onto his back and closed his eyes enjoying the feeling. Again he thought about his code and possible alternative logic statements to simplify queries. When Lexi told him to roll over he was happy to see that things were again back to normal.

Lexi looked down at his cock and was disappointed to see it was no longer hard, but still was a very nice size. She rubbed the lotion into his arms, shoulders and chest and loved the feel of his rock hard abs and when she got to his cock he grabbed her wrist, but she shook her head. "I let you feel me, now it's my turn." She grinned. She squirted lotion onto her hands and holding out het palm with the white cream running down, she said, "Remind you of anything?" Grinning, she cupped his balls and gently worked the sun screen into the soft flesh before moving up to his stiffening cock. She stroked the lotion over the head then up and down the now fully erect cock.

James grabbed her hand again and panting said, "Stop, that's enough. God, that feels nice, but I'd hate to get arrested here."

Reluctantly Lexi finished his legs and feet before lying down to soak up the sun. "Your loss," she mumbled as she closed her eyes.

James rolled over onto his stomach and soon fell asleep before being awakened by men's voices. He opened his eyes and rolled over to see six college kids all starting down at Lexi.

"If you want, we have the place right back over the dune. You and your husband are welcome to come in for drinks, if you like." One of the guys said. "Hi, my name's Tim, this is Ryan, Chuck, Paul, Ron and Jim." He held out his hand to James.

James shook his hand, "James. Sorry, what did I miss? I'm afraid I dozed off." He said looking at Lexi.

"These nice boys are here before heading back to college and rented the cottage behind us. They have tequila, rum and whatever we want. Let's do that, it sounds fun. Can we honey?" Lexi looked pleadingly at him. When she saw James shrug his shoulders, she turned to Tim, "We're in. I'm Anne and we just got in last night, this is our honeymoon. Let me get my cover-up..." Lexi got back on her hands and knees and reached into the bag.

The guys looked at her ass fully exposed to them, "No, that's not necessary, our place is fully private." Tim stuttered out.

"Oh good, I feel sticky from the sun screen so that might be more comfortable." Lexi said standing up. "Come on, honey, let's get a drink. The sun has made me really thirsty." She reached down and pulled James to his feet. She grabbed her bag and leaving the towels they walked back over the dune to a beautiful house with ten foot hedges all around. "Wow, this is private. You could have an orgy here and people 20 yards away would never know." She giggled.

Jim spoke, "Yeah, we thought about that, but no luck, so far." He said ogling Lexi. "Unless, you are willing to change that."

"No thanks, nice offer though." Lexi said licking her lips and checking all the hardening cocks. "I'm pretty sure I'd be the center of attention, though I'm really sure James would not like that."

They went inside and Lexi sat on the couch and before James could sit next to her, Ryan and Tim sat on either side of her. Tim threw his arm around the back of the couch and laid his hand on her bare shoulder, his fingers draped onto the top of her breast. "This is really nice, great cool breeze, a beautiful woman and lots of alcohol. Who wants what?"

James sat in a chair across the room and saw all the other guys pulled chairs over to surround the sexy naked woman in their house.

The guys got drinks for everyone and taking a sip, James choked feeling how much alcohol was in his. "Christ! Did you forget the mixer?" He sputtered. He looked around and saw knowing grins on their faces.

"Really? This is how we've been drinking these. I'm sure you can handle it." Tim said. Turning to Lexi he asked, "So, just married, huh? I'm sure you didn't save yourself and all that, but it still must have been fun doing it for the first time married."

"Actually, we have been together six years, but yes, we decided to save ourselves, so last night was fun, though James promised he'd make it more fun tonight." Lexi grinned.

"What do you mean, more fun. Dude, tell me you lasted more than a minute!" Turning to Lexi, "did he, like, last just a few minutes?"

James jaw dropped listening to this, "Excuse me, this is really none of your business. Honey, come on, let's go back to the beach, I'd like to go back into the ocean." He said glaring at Lexi.

"Honey, we just got here. Tim, sweetie, can you get me another?" She purred, handing her empty glass to the ripped twenty year old. "And honey, don't worry about it, you'll last longer than two minutes next time, I'm sure. And I enjoyed it anyhow."

The six guys started laughing, "Seriously dude? You lasted just two minutes? Fuck, I guess that sounds about right. If I were pounding this, I doubt I'd last that long." Ryan said stroking her inner thigh.

As Lexi reached for the refilled drink, she opened her leg up allowing Ryan's fingers to stroke her slit. "Thanks Tim, and Ryan, you are being naughty. James is the only man to be where your finger is but he doesn't seem to mind." Lexi started pointedly at James cock. "Do you like watching me sitting here naked between two young men with raging hormones?" She asked while reaching over and stroking Ryan's erection.

"No, I don't. Look, let's get going, this was a really bad idea." James said standing up but was embarrassed when everyone laughed looking at his rock hard dick sticking straight up.

Laughing, Tim said, "Relax and just enjoy the show. We are doing you a favor, no way will she ever stop wondering what other cocks would be like. Yours is very impressive, but she will always look at other guys wondering how they would feel inside her. We can solve that right now without her sneaking behind your back five years from now." Tim reached over and cupped her massive breast, "And, dude, with her body, these tits, there will be a lot of men lining up to fuck this."

James head was spinning, what the fuck was happening? Was he supposed to kick all their asses fighting for Anne or Lexi or whoever she was? He actually wouldn't mind seeing them fuck her, but for them to take joy in cuckolding him, when he wasn't being cuckolded...or was he? He slumped down in his chair thinking about Anne and being alone with Davenport at his house...in the hot tub. "Anne, please, can we go?" James said softly.

Lexi put down her drink and grabbed Tim's cock also. "So tell me. You can go off on a 'business trip' with that slut you work with, don't give me that look, you know you look at her, and the way she dresses? I know what you do on these trips. No way you haven't jumped her. She would open her legs to anyone with a cock, you know that. I accepted that since you are only human, but now I think I'd like my turn. I think I'd like my turn with these boys - I need to feel their cocks inside me. I'll make it worth your while later, I promise." Lexi purred pumping the two cocks on either side. She swung her legs over the legs of the boys on either side opening her cunt fully to their hands rubbing and probing. "Fuck, this is so much better than last night already." She panted.

Tim stood up and pulled Lexi to her feet and wrapping his arms around her started kissing her. His hands roamed all over her naked form and felt her writhing against his stiff rod. He spun her around and pushed her face down over the arm of the couch, "Watch this, dude. Your sweet little wife is about to get a pounding."

"Stop!" James shouted. "Fuck this, if you're going to fuck my wife, at least use a rubber. She's not on the pill and you can fuck her, but I'd prefer she doesn't have any one of you fuckers' baby."

Tim shrugged his shoulders and went over to the front table and pulled out a large box of condoms. "You made the right call, man, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have lasted any longer than you did last night." He rolled on the rubber and stepping behind Lexi's upraised ass, he drove his cock deep into her cunt in one stroke.

"Aaaaaahhhhh yyyeeeesssssssss. Fuck me, God! I need this. Ryan, get your dick over her so I can suck it." Lexi panted.

James watched in awe as Lexi took both cocks deep into her as the two boys thrust into her at each end. Her big tits bounced furiously back and forth as they banged her as hard as they could. Tim had his hands on her ass with his right thumb pressing into her asshole causing Lexi to moan with pleasure.

"Have you fucked this beautiful pink asshole yet?" Tim asked looking at James. Seeing him shake his head no, "She loves my thumb in her, Hey Anne, you want my cock in your ass?" Smiling when hearing Lexi grunt "uh-huh," he grinned at James. Sorry man, I've got to do this. With a loud smacking sound he pulled out of Lexi's cunt and pushed the head slowly into her ass, deeper and deeper until he was totally buried. "Man, I pretty much have taken both her cherries if our man here just lasted a couple of minutes and never been in this tight back door. Wow, this is the best fucking bitch I've ever done." He boasted as he slapped her ass. Soon, his pace picked up and with one last hard thrust slammed into Lexi and came hard inside her.

As he was pulling out, Paul grabbed him and pushed him out of the way. He then drove his sheathed cock deep into her cunt and started pounding her while reaching over and grabbing both her breasts. "Uhhh, uuhhhhhhh, fucking Christ she's tight. Shit, babe, you have the best tits I've ever seen, ever felt. Oh Christ!" Paul gasped as he came after just a minute or two of fucking her. Pulling out, "Oh man, I owe you an apology James, I have never cum so quick, ever."

James watched as every boy there fucked Lexi two or three times each. They threw her around like a fuck doll and put her in whatever position they wanted. A couple of times Lexi was riding one cock while another was pounding her ass and she was deep throating a third, all the while having her tits mauled by whatever hands were free. Finally, Tim asked James if he'd like a turn. James stood up and said perhaps, but back at their hotel. He walked over to the exhausted passed out girl and picking her up, grabbed her bag and carried her out to the beach and down into the water and threw her in the surf.

"What the fuck did you do that for?" Lexi sputtered. "How did I get out here?" She said as she tried to stagger back to the beach.

James grabbed her and held her. "Lexi, relax. You needed this, you just let six men fuck you for four straight hours and frankly, I wasn't sure they were going to stop, but they ran out of rubbers and you passed out. They were going to get more, but with you out of it, I told them enough already. Come on, let's get you dried off and get back to the hotel, you could use a bath. So much for taking care of you, when you decide to do something, no one can stop you."

Lexi reached up and stroked James cheek, "Not true, had you just taken me this week, I never would have done that. I guess teasing you and not getting you to fuck me made me so damn horny, I had to have cock, and a lot of it. I'm sorry to make you look like a wimpy husband back there."

"I guess it doesn't matter, we'll never see them again, so I guess it made their trip here one they will always remember...I'm sure I'll always remember it. And you are right, I'm pretty sure I lasted just two minutes last night jerking off."

That evening after James took her into the shower and bathed her as she was still fairly out of it, Lexi lay nude on the bed with James watching a movie and when she fell asleep, James covered her up and crawled in next to her, turned out the light and mentally fought to get his erection to go down. He woke up the next morning with Lexi draped over him with her warm, soft breasts pressed against his back and her hand gripping his hard cock. He lay there aware she was still asleep by listening to her breathing and tried to think how to extricate himself without waking her. Finally he pried her fingers off his cock and slid out from under her and staggered into the bathroom. Realizing he would not be able to pee, he locked the door and stroked his cock and just remembering Lexi with six college boys made him jet cum all over the bathroom wall. He peed, showered and when he came out he saw Lexi on her back rubbing herself furiously.

"I tried not to wake you up, but I guess you're awake now," James said, "I'll go down and get us some coffee. Happy thoughts!" James said to Lexi, grinning.

The rest of the week, Lexi didn't bother wearing clothes around James when they were in the rooms, but also quit teasing him and trying to get his cock inside her. When she felt like it, she simply started rubbing her pussy as if James weren't even there.

As the project went far better than expected, they finished up early and had time to explore the island and see the old fort and historical sites. This was the first time they simply spent time talking about anything except work or sex and James found it a tremendous relief. All he could think of was how sore Anne's pussy was going to get with all the pent up lust he had inside him.

"And, I really did pound your pussy, though the blowjob you gave me when I got back was the best I've ever had. It was strange thinking I was benefiting from a technique Davenport taught you, and with a sharp pain in my stomach and an incredible ache in my balls, it might have been the most explosive orgasm I've ever had. And, with you, that's saying a lot. Anyhow, I managed to make it two weeks without fucking Lexi, but sure touched her a lot and saw her naked as much as I saw her clothed. So, I guess I can't get upset about you and Davenport. I probably saw a lot more of Lexi nude than you two saw of each other." James said finishing his story.

"Wow, I'm stunned you didn't take her, at least once. You just sat there and watched as 6 guys fucked her and you didn't just join in? I'm not only impressed, I'm a bit jealous of Lexi. How fun would that be?" Anne said grinning at James. "Can we go to the Bahamas? Perhaps those guys will be there?"

"No, I thought I heard them say they'd be in Vegas next week. I can't believe I'm going to be gone a month, two weeks away from you with Davenport doing all he could to fuck you and Lexi making my balls hurt from frustration was as much as I could take. I cannot say that I'll be faithful to you in Vegas, nor would I get mad if you weren't...I'd be hurt as I'm sure you would be, but these two are like terminators."

Anne stroked his face, "I know, there were a few times I would have loved to feel his huge chunk of meat spread me wide, just to see if it would fit...or rip me in two. And I know you would have loved to fuck those tits of hers. I'm sorry mine are too small to really fuck, though it is nice feeling your cock slide between my boobs." She sighed. "We'll just have to deal with what happens, but this time I want to call you, to have you call me. Fuck Schrödinger, I want to talk to you every night. The not knowing was agony, but not being able to just tell you how my day went was worse." Anne started giggling, "Pretty sure that 'John almost sank his cock in me and licked my pussy while I was naked on his deck' might have been a bit more that you wanted to hear. Oh look, you want to put that back in me?" Anne asked stroking his now hard cock.

Anne dropped James off at the airport and held him for a long time. "Please don't worry about me and you do what you think you need to do. Four weeks is a long time and you know I'll still love you regardless. I do love you." She said kissing him hard.

"I love you so much, it is going to be the longest month of my life. I can tell you that even if you and Davenport do...if you end up screwing him, it will hurt, a lot, but I know that you have been under a lot of pressure and I know that you are only human. I'll call you every night and if you are with him, you can just tell me you'll talk to me later. I'll understand." James said sadly. "I'd better check in, but I'll call you tonight." James said as he kissed Anne passionately before breaking it off, grabbing his bag and rolling in to the check in line.