The IT Guy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers

"You haven't tried them yet? They're incredible. Imagine 6 million microscopic tongues licking your pussy. Get up and turn around." Lexi said as she pushed Anne up. "Kneel down on the seat and push your...that's it, I can she by your face you feel it." Lexi reached behind Anne and started stroking her pussy lips up to her ass eliciting a groan from Anne. "That's it, open your legs, really get the jets hitting you." She moved her fingers up and feeling Anne's ass, pushed her middle finger in. "You like that? Would you prefer James' cock?"

Seeing Anne nod yes while groaning, Lexi singled James to get over here. Seeing James wade over with his cock fully hard from witnessing the two beautiful women, she reached out and started stroking his cock. "Anne, I'm going the get his cock ready for you, ready for your ass." She leaned down and started sucking on James' hard cock, bathing it with her saliva loving the salty taste of his leaking dick. Pulling off, and smacking her lips, "God! I've wanted to taste that for the longest time," she guided his dick against Anne's anus and watched as Anne pushed back eagerly accepting the hard cock into her rectum.

James groaned feeling Anne's tight ass, but also the jets against his balls. When he sensed Anne was used to him being inside he began thrusting into her harder and harder, meeting her ass pushing back against him. "Oh fuck, this feels good, Anne you are so tight and the jets feel incredible against my balls." He groaned louder when Lexi reached under and started stroking his ball sack and then feeling Anne's hard clit.

Anne was lost in the feeling of the powerful water, James' cock and Lexi's fingers pressing against her clit, but was surprised hearing her voice say, "Lexi, get up here so I can taste you. I need to taste that pussy of yours." She panted.

Lexi jumped out and swung her legs on either side of Anne's head and sitting down, leaned back with her exposed twat right in Anne's face. "Have you ever tasted a woman before?" Lexi asked.

"No, no I haven't, but right now I need to." Anne said as she tentatively stuck out her tongue and probed up and down the wet slit in front of her. "Mmmmmm, I like the taste," she moaned, "why haven't I done this sooner?" Anne said as she dove back in.

Lexi put her hand on the back of the beautiful blonde's head and guided her actions...pulling when she felt Anne's tongue penetrate her folds and probe inside, eased up when Anne's tongue started flicking against her clit. She took one of the girl's hands and pulled it up to the breast. And when Anne began playing with her nipple and nibbling on her clit she knew she was not going to last and started to buck against the slimy face buried in her crotch. "Oh Fuck! That's it ,that's it, right there. Don't stop." She panted. "Yeesssssssss...yesssssss...yeeesssss." She sputtered out before falling back and going limp.

James watched the whole thing trying not to cum seeing what Anne did to Lexi. But seeing Lexi with her chest heaving and her legs spread wide immediately he grabbed Anne's tits and squeezing them hard, pounded his spurting cock as deep into her rectum as he could. As he came, he reached down and started rubbing Anne's clit rapidly and soon she too let out a long moan and humping against his cock and finger collapsed with her face buried in Lexi's crotch.

Anne lay there for 2-3 minutes loving the scent of the aroused girl and James' slowly deflating cock in her ass thinking, no way could it get any better than this. Unconciously she started tasting the wide open pussy in front of her, flicking her tongue up and down, periodically penetrating the tasty twat. She loved hearing the sexy girl's breathing become more ragged and respond to her ministrations. She just wanted to kiss this girl and feeling James pull all the way out, she crawled up out of the tub and laid on top of Lexi, between her spread legs, and feeling the girl's arm come around her she met the eager lips and tongue. Soon she was humping Lexi, grinding her hot cunt into hers and grabbing the huge breasts.

Pulling away with a gasp, she said, "Lexi, you do have the most incredible tits I've ever seen, or felt, I love these." She said as she scooted down to lick and suck her nipples. She was rewarded with Lexi arching her back welcoming Anne's mouth and her groin grinding against her upper abdomen. She felt Lexi's hands pulling her up.

"It's my turn, I need to taste that pussy John's been so eager to get at." Lexi said as she pulled Anne so that she was straddling her face. She immediately started licking the dripping wet slit swallowing the juices flowing and reached up and cupped her hands over the small tits. "Mmmmm," She moaned feeling how rock hard and how far out the excited girls nipples were.

Anne started gently humping against Lexi's mouth and tongue marveling how stiff she could make it when driving into her and then soft and teasing when flicking across her engorged button. She turned to see James stroking his cock watching his wife and coworker please each other. "Honey, I think you know where Lexi wants you to put that." Anne sighed glancing down at the beautiful spread legs behind her.

"Really?" James said. "Are you sure?"

James was stunned when both beautiful women said at once, "Fuck, yes!"

He waded over and leaning down started licking Lexi's seeping cunt, savoring the coppery taste and the amazing heat. Driving his tongue into her and grinding his upper lip against her clit he teased her knowing she needed his cock, but kept pumping his tongue into her and forcing his lip and nose against her bucking pelvis until he pulled off just as he felt she was going to come. He climbed between her legs he drove his cock all the way into her eliciting a scream of pleasure from Lexi and from Anne who benefited from the sudden vocalization against her aroused vagina.

James buried his face against Anne's ass and began pumping harder and harder into the tight cunt, grinding against her pubic bone hard with each thrust.

Lexi was lost in continuous pre-orgasmic spasms feeling that wonderful cock pound into her accompanied by the sopping pussy flooding her face. James cock was rock hard and kept hitting her in all the right places and even though it was not as huge as John's she was still being very pleasantly stretched out. James was great at grinding his shaft against her clit while driving into her, getting her closer and closer...she wrapped her legs around James' hips and pulling her hips full off the floor, ground herself against him as hard as she could letting out a long series of grunts before collapsing back down.

Anne turned and grinned at James, "Was this worth waiting for? I think our girl here enjoyed it." She said swinging her leg off of Lexi's face. "I think she expects you to cum inside her." Anne cooed leaning over to suck on James' nipple.

James looked down at the sloshing breasts as he pounded the willing girl grinning up at him, "I think I've been wanting to fuck those huge tits." He pulled out hearing a groan from Lexi, but she immediately squeezed her big boobs together welcoming his cock. "Oh my God! This feels great," he said as he felt the warm flesh engulf his penis.

Anne went behind Lexi's head and kneeling down grabbed her boobs and pressed them together watching her husband's cock drive in between and poke out on top. She took her thumbs and stroked the hard pink tips and she felt the shock waves travel through with each of James' thrusts. Still holding the breasts she leaned forward to kiss James and felt Lexi again start licking up and down Anne's slit. "Mmmmm...mmmm" She moaned as Lexi found her clit and James found her hard nipples. Grinding her sopping cunt against Lexi she again came hard, grinding, moaning, panting and gripping the fleshy mounds.

James, feeling the urgency of Anne's kiss and how hard she was squeezing Lexi's tits immediately came jetting pools of cum all over Lexi's chest, neck and face.

Climbing off Lexi and collapsing next to her and seeing Anne do the same on the other side, James sighed, "This might actually be a case where I can honestly say, 'What happens in Vegas...'"

"Oh, I don't know," Lexi said, "we have time to top this. Anne did James tell you about the dildo I made from John's cock?"

barkirk
barkirk
3,065 Followers