The Italian Lover

Story Info
Her encounter with an internet lover.
1.2k words
3.32
22.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
achelles
achelles
3 Followers

I was sitting in front of the computer when a pop up ad intrigued me. Nothing special, just an ad for meeting other adults. I thought to myself "what could it hurt?" So I decided to see what it was about. I entered all the information then you could see if there were any people fitting your descriptions. I scrolled thru the names but nothing really exciting occasionally I stopped at the ones with pictures. All kinds of men on here in all shapes and sizes ages colors nationalities, you name it they have it. So as I logged off i wondered if I would even remember the name of the web site.

The next day my email was over flowing with notices that someone had replied to my profile. Just as curiously I began searching thru the emails some funny others serious. Most just lonely men looking for sex. And then the one that captured my eye. A man in south GA. Called himself the Italian guy. I thought of answering him and then thought what are you doing you are married with 3 children you can't answer him. But something kept beckoning me. So half expecting him to not write back I half heartedly answered him. Wasn't long before we were exchanging pictures and emails on a personal basis. Then the question would I meet him.

I pondered for weeks whether I should meet him. He is only 4 hours away and yet I am married. The marriage well that is a long sad story. You know the people who get married because everyone expects you to and then you end up wishing you were just out of it. Well that was it I am going to take a chance besides I was intrigued by the latest note saying his cock was well over 9 1/2 inches and the girth kept up the same attitude.

So I planned on getting up early and driving to meet him. That morning I got up went thru my routine. I like my pussy shaved(well except for the landing strip) so I shaved dressed and then called him. Now I was getting nervous I told him. He said you know you don't have to come but since you are already ready don't you want to??? Oh I wanted to alright more than anything if for nothing else but to gaze at that monster of a cock he claimed to have. So determined to do this I kissed my husband goodbye and was on my way.

The whole drive I spent telling myself you can turn around. I had chosen the route I knew best instead of the easy way. Just outside of his city limits I called for one last set of directions. 10 minutes and I would be there. The most exciting yet the scariest thing I had ever done. I crossed the bridge and damn I missed the drive so I turned the car around and pulled in. I sat in the car still trying to decide what to do. Finally I got up the nerve stepped out of the car and I was off up the stairs and to the right.

I knocked at the door and then stood to the side. He immediately opened the door as if he knew I were there. He took my hand and pulled me to him embracing me and kissing me with such passion. His hands on my ass I could feel his massive cock pressing against me. ohhh mmmm. We kissed and fondled and made our way to his bedroom. I wanted nothing more than to rip his clothes off and fuck til I couldn't get up. He backed away from me an wanted me to strip in front of him. He stood approving of every move I made. Then I watched as he removed his shirt and his pants fell to the floor. Oh my gosh I could not believe there was a man with a cock like that and he is still single. Geez. I felt helpless as he lay me back on the bed and began licking my thighs. Sucking my clit with such determination sticking his tongue in my soaking wet pussy tasting my juices. Oh how I longed for such excitement in my life.

I didn't want to cum yet, I wanted to feel that massive cock in me. I pulled at his shoulders begging him to fuck me. He willingly moved up to me. Kissing me so that I could taste my own sweet juice on his mouth. I spread my legs and mmmmm omg. Oh how wonderful to feel a man completely fill your pussy. He had this weird way of having sex that kind of freaked me out. He likes short quick little pumps. I like hard long thrusts. So I pushed him over and mounted his cock. He moaned in ecstasy as each thrust heightened the pleasure. I leaned back to give him full view of his cock entering my pussy. He asked if I wanted to cum yet I asked if he did and we agreed. I rolled over on my tummy kept my legs together and put my ass in the air. He was skeptical but as he entered in he knew it was right made it so tight he nearly came immediately. I began fingering my clit as he thrust his cock into me deeper and harder and mmmmmm oh my. He jerked his cock out and came all over me. It hit the back of my head the wall on the other side of the room. I wondered how it would have felt had he cum in me.

We lay there kissing and cuddling and dreaming of future meetings. But alas this day is not over with. Within moments we were both ready to start again this time i was standing. He started pressing his cock between my closed legs I could feel my wet juices dripping down my thighs. He only wanted to do it my way this time. So that is how we started. I wanted to feel more of him so I pulled my pussy lips wide open and had him pounding me harder and harder. Then I rolled over placing my legs over his shoulders he slid his cock into my pussy making me cum with just the sheer excitement. As he came again I knew that time was not on my side. I mean I already had to explain that I was leaving but how would I explain coming back from my shopping trip empty handed?? So I dressed and wondered would I ever see him again?? He kissed me all the way to the car. The day had been so wonderful for a nearly sexless housewife.

As I pulled out of the drive I so wished I were already home so I took the freeway. Only 3 hours from here. I drove 85 miles an hour til I reached Atlanta rush hour and then smooth sailing after that. I arrived home and called to tell him so. It has now been 4 months and I have not returned. He calls each week asking me to cum down but time is not on my side. He is still a free man I will never understand that but maybe just maybe he is waiting for me??

achelles
achelles
3 Followers