The Italian Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've never had my cock sucked for as long or as well. She really likes what's she's doing. I guess I've just never lasted so long before, no one's ever sucked my cock after we've already fucked. She stops every once in a while, stares at my cock, flicks her eyes up at me and grins, and then attacks it again. Finally, on another interruption, instead of continuing she looks up at me and says, "Later, when you're ready to cum, let me know because I want you to finish in my mouth." With that, she straddles me and sits down, taking my cock up in her, and starts fucking me, riding me. As she bounces she tells me, "Tomorrow morning the group I'm with is leaving. We head to Rome for two days and then fly back home. I'm glad you tried to hire me because this is the best evening of sex I've probably ever had. It's helped make this whole trip to Europe be a success as far as I'm concerned." Then she starts bouncing faster and harder. I may end up with bruises on my groin the way she's slamming herself down on me, trying to get my cock as ar up into as she can. Finally, I can feel her insides grasping me as she cums once more. She leans forward. her breasts hanging free and looking very delicious in front of my face. I push myself up to get at them and she stays there, still, and lets me suck her nipples for a moment. Then she starts to lift herself off me. "Let's try doggie style for a while, huh?" she asks, crawls off, to the side and gets on her hands and knees.

I clamber around behind her, get between her legs and slowly manage to get my erection aimed into that luscious pussy again. I lean over her and get my hands to her breasts as I begin to pump in and out with my hips. This may be my best evening of sex, too. She's a very attractive girl with a great body, very willing, perhaps even hornier than me. So there's been no game playing, just plain sex and a lot of it. Still fucking her, I move my one hand down to diddle her clit and then after a short while straighten up some, grab her hips and start pounding into her. She pushes back, so that we're really slamming together. I'm probably further in her this way than in any position we've tried up til now. After a short time, I can feel her vagina grasping me again in an orgasm but I don't slow down at all, speed up if anything, and continue to pound into her. She's grunting with each stroke, rocking on her hands and knees, pushing her butt back at me. This is like work, actually tiring.

I'm surprised it's happening this soon but I can feel it in my balls, so I say, "Diane, I'm moving towards cuming." I stop pushing into her, she drops flat on the bed, my cock coming out of her. She does some sort of tuck and roll and in a flash she's aimed the opposite way with her hand and mouth to my cock. All the fucking must have turned her on because she acts as if she's ready to swallow me whole, attacking my cock with vigor, moving her lips back and forth, her whole body rocking, one hand around my butt, holding me to her. It isn't the biggest load I've ever shot off but it's enough and she swallows it all, milking me with her mouth to make sure she gets it all.

We end up, both of us kneeling on the bed, facing one another, just looking at each other and grinning, happy with what we've just experienced. "I want to get your address and phone number," I tell her. "I lived in Santa Monica but my new job is in downtown LA and when I get back I have to rent a new place somewhere. I don't know where just yet. But I know that I want to see you again." She grins and leans to me and we kiss. It's not even all that late. I'll walk her back to her hotel and she'll be there in time for a normal night's rest before leaving tomorrow.

12