The Itch Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my mouth, and Mira slid her cum covered finger into my mouth. I sucked at it, loving the new taste. Then Mira climbed up fully on the bed, and brought her legs to either side of my head, her crotch within inches of my mouth. It was then that I could see that the fabric of her panties was leather, a soft, supple leather. Mira slowly pressed her leather covered pussy against my mouth. I sucked against the leather, but I couldn’t get anything that way, so I moved my head to the side, and nosed over the leather to reveal Mira’s beautiful pink slit for the first time.

Not sure of the right things to do, I simply thrust my tongue into her slit. Mira began moving up and down on my tongue, as though it were a cock. “Oh, that’s it baby, you can fuck your lover. Stick that nice tongue up me, lick up my cum, baby, lick me.” Her movements began to speed up, faster and faster, until Mira was humping herself hard against my mouth and nose. I didn’t mind, I loved the feel, taste and smell of her feminine liquids, flavored by the heat of her body and trapped by the leather for hours while she had teased me. Finally, she gave a gasp, and then slowed to a stop.

She slithered down the bed, until we were in each other’s arms again, kissing deeply and passionately. We both dropped off to sleep for a little while, then I woke up to find Mira licking and nipping at my nipples again. I smiled down at her, and stroked her hair. She looked up at me, and smiled back. “That was something special, Jesse.”

I didn’t know for sure what she meant, so I didn’t say anything. Mira said, “I’d like to really make love to you now, baby. Do you trust me?”

“Yes, sweetheart, you can do anything you want,” I said, and I meant it. This beautiful latina goddess could do anything she wanted with me, or to me. Mira got off the bed, and walked over to her dresser. Opening the top drawer, she pulled out something I’d heard of, but never seen. A strap on dildo, about 9 inches or so long. It looked a LOT bigger than Robert’s dick, and I wasn’t sure if I could take it, but I trusted Mira implicitly. She stood in the middle of the room, and kind of poked it at me, playfully threatening me with it, then began shimmying off her tight leather panties. She slid them down her legs, and placed them on the edge of the bed. I pulled the moist panties to me, and brought them to my nose, inhaling her luscious fragrance, different on the seat than on the piece where her crotch had rested, but both aromas so delightful.

Mira twirled around, to show me her beautiful, strong womanly body, now completely naked. I thought that, looking at her ass, and remembering that aroma, that I’d like to get closer to her there, but she strapped on the dildo instead. Mira looked, well, different. Clearly a woman with generous curves, but a huge dick sticking out in front of her, I giggled. With a mock stern look, she crawled up from the edge of the bed, between my legs, which I spread invitingly. I wanted to feel Mira deep inside me.

She pressed her hips against mine, and I raised my legs up so that she could slip inside. I hoped she’d do it gently. She did, and soon Mira had her cock deep inside my pussy, far deeper than Robert had ever been, and filling me completely. Pushing in hard, then pulling out slowly, she teased me. Every time her hips contacted mine, I felt a hard tingle through my clit, as the strap on rubbed against my nubbin. Soon she was fucking me faster and faster. Before I knew it, I was screaming, “Fuck me! Fuck me Mira, fuck me hard! Stick your dick inside me, fuck me hard! I love you, fuck me baby!” I looked down at my breasts, which were flushed with my passionate feelings, and knew that my face looked the same.

I came again, several times. Mira lay against me for a few minutes, then whispered, “I want you to lay on top of me and fuck yourself on my cock, okay baby?” I nodded, without speaking, and we reversed position so that Mira was laying on her back and I was squatting over her erect cock. I slowly lowered myself on it until it had slid all the way up inside my bruised pussy. Then I lifted myself up, and slid down, again and again, fucking myself on Mira’s hard, beautiful girl cock. I came, once, then lay on top of Mira, with each part of our bodies touching the other’s. My thighs against hers, my feet against hers, our stomachs touching, our breasts nestling against the other’s, and sweetest of all, our lips gently nuzzling each other’s.

“Do you trust me, baby?” Mira asked again, and I nodded yes.

“Forever and ever, darling,” I replied. It was then that I felt someone else climb up on the bed, between Mira’s legs and mine. I tried to look around, but Mira brought her lips to mine, and impaled my mouth on her sweet tongue. I felt the brush of long, soft hair against my back, and, with Mira’s cock still buried deep inside my limp pussy, I felt a smaller cock entering my rear hole. Whoever it was, was incredibly gentle, and the cock slowly worked its way in and out of my virgin ass hole, going deeper and deeper each time. The only thing that had ever been up inside my ass before this, had been Mira’s long slim finger a few hours before.

Soon sensations were registering all over my body, as the tension caused by a cock inside my warm ass built up into a tidal wave of passion. I could feel Mira’s tongue on mine, her breasts and hard nipples rubbing against my equally hard nipples, I could feel Mira’s hard dick still gently fucking me as our hips moved imperceptibly. I could feel my second lover’s hair brushing against my sensitive back, as he? She? Stroked in and out of my back hole, and I could feel the remarkable sensations the cock was producing in my ass.

“How’s that baby, do you like being fucked in the ass?” I heard a soft feminine voice say behind me. So, at least I knew I was being fucked by another woman, a pleasure that I found to be almost limitless.

“Yes, please fuck me in the ass. I love feeling your cock inside me there, while I’m being fucked in my slut pussy. Please fuck my holes, I want to be your slut, I want your cum!” I knew it couldn’t possibly be me saying such depraved things, but I was concentrating on cumming once again, and I didn’t mind at all being slutty to do it. I felt the woman behind me speeding up her stroking of my ass, and her movements caused my pussy to fuck against Mira’s cock too.

All at once the three of us were thrashing around as jolts of electricity coursed through our pussies, and clits and asses, and we were overwhelmed by what was for me, the most intense orgasm I’ve ever felt. We all slumped in a pile, then I eased myself off Mira’s cock, my curiosity overcoming me. The woman behind me was a very cute, totally feminine looking, totally naked honey blonde, about my age. She grinned at me and said, “Hi, I’m Donna. I’m Mira’s house mate.” I didn’t know what to say, so I just grinned back and kissed her.

12