The Itchy Suit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers

"Master." Jacinta started in a seductive tone of voice, "Don't you want to plug my ass and clamp my nipples?" She asked.

"Please don't top from the bottom, girl." He answered tiredly. "You're not getting out of that suit."

"Cocksucker." She spit from her fetal position on the floor before thrashing around and testing the tight bonds that held her.

The raven-haired goddess on the floor of his study struggled against the bonds and writhed in discomfort under the onslaught of the itchy suit's magical powers. She was babbling and gurgling and Ray was certain that she was orgasming yet too proud to let him know since she usually took much longer to climax. Finally, she let go with her inimitable wail of sexual pleasure as she went stiff below him. "Vanilla, vanilla, vanilla!" Jacinta cried after a moment of stillness.

Master Ray bent down to untie the slave. Jacinta had only used her safe word a few times in all their sessions together but the itchy suit was her undoing on this evening. He hauled her up off the floor and she began to carefully shed the longjohn from her body. At last, she stood naked and barefoot with the suit discarded on the study's hardwood floor.

"Pet, I thought you would rip that thing off you when the time came." He said with a chuckle.

"Respect the itchy suit, Sir." She said with a small hiccup as her body shivered from the sense memory of the sensations she experienced.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself." He said.

"That was the worst thing you ever did to me, Sir." She said. "And you've been a motherfucker to me in the past." She laughed.

"Do you care to stay for awhile or must you go, Jacinta?"

"Oh, I'm staying. I gave in, I admit. But I want more discipline, Sir."

"Fine, my pet. We have all night into the morning." Ray replied.

"Master?" Jacinta asked as she stepped back into her high heels. "May I keep the suit?"

"Why?" He asked suspiciously.

"I want to sleep in it. I will conquer the suit before it conquers me again." She said proudly.

Ray laughed aloud. "It is yours, my slavegirl."

grayshade
grayshade
426 Followers
12