The Ivory Box

Story Info
Jamie is 'exposed' to a new kind of fun.
3.7k words
4.32
29.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The note on his apartment door said, "Hi Baby. Come on in. I had to walk the dog. I'll be back in a bit. There are 2 boxes on the table. Choose one and get dressed. The one you choose will determine the course of our evening. ;-) I love you - Curt"

She smiled and thought, "So he has a plan, or rather a pair of plans." She used her key and let herself in. His apartment was as it always was when she came over, clean, orderly and well appointed. It had a distinctly male vibe, but not in that broken down, 'what the hell, it keeps your ass off the floor sort of way', but in a way that suggested very good taste, and a bit of whimsy, in both furniture and art.

She turned to the table in the dinette. On it were two good-sized boxes, one navy blue, the other ivory. Each had a symbol she didn't recognize on top, which was no small feat. Jamie was an educated and culturally aware woman, and these boxes came from no shop in the area.

She looked at each box in turn. They were identical in size and shape and elegant. "Hmmm," she thought, "He knows my favorite color is blue, so maybe I'll choose the ivory one, just to mess with him. Wait, maybe the more perfect evening is followed by the blue box. Fuck it, every evening with Curt is perfect." She opened the ivory box.

In it, wrapped in unbelievably soft tissue was a short, silk dress with narrow shoulder straps that looked like it would caress her body like an Italian glove, a sheer lacy bra, and the tiniest g-string she had ever seen. "Oh my," she thought, "that boy has SOME plans!"

Eyeing the other box, she thought, "Let's see what's in here." It contained a long evening gown with spaghetti straps made of some miracle material that felt and looked like a blend of spandex, leather and silk, and another tiny g-string, both in navy blue. She felt inside the material, inside the cups, just below the straps, and found a little padding. I guess he figures this will work as well as a bra," she thought.

She picked up the ivory box and headed to the bathroom.

Looking at herself newly dressed in the mirror, she thought, "Damn, I look hot. Like a Hollywood starlet on the red carpet." The dress clung to her perfectly, accentuating and calling attention to every curve. The bra and g-string made it look as though she was completely nude under the shift. Jamie posed in front of the bathroom mirror, looking for her 'imperfections'. "Jesus H, Curt, this dress was made for adventure."

While she was applying her make-up, the dog ran into the room and stuck her nose in Jamie's bottom, the way she always does. "My, you must be really healthy with that ice-cold nose!" She reached down to stroke the beagle-mix's head and back.

Curt peeked into the bathroom. Looking down at the dog, he said, "Enough of that, you. Go to your chair." The dog put on her sad face and slunk out of the room. "Sorry about that." He said to Jamie. He took his time examining her. She could feel his eyes on every inch of her.

"My God!" He exclaimed, "You're angel!"

"Angel? Maybe Hollywood-red-carpet-slut?" She snapped back.

"Oh, no," he replied, "Angels are NOT sluts." He moved to her, taking her in his arms, drew her close, gently tilted her head back and kissed her. Their tongues intertwined, their bodies came together, sparking at every contact. At the end of the kiss, both were breathless; he was hard, she was moistening her panties.

He broke the kiss, saying, "I need a shower when you're done. In the meantime, I'll go make us a nice cocktail." Jamie watched as he went. He was sweaty and unkempt, but she found the way his dog-walking sweats hung from his athletic frame truly sexy.

When Jamie finished her make-up, she went into the kitchen. On the counter, there was a martini with a short note scribbled on the cocktail napkin. "I know you love vodka martinis, but I put a touch of Sapphire in this to give it a little flavor. I call it the 'perfect' martini." She sipped the drink and it really was perfect. The gin added some flavor without being overwhelming.

She looked to the dinette table. The navy box was gone, replaced by the fringed leather 'biker' jacket and black, heeled pumps she had left in his closet. "Thinks of everything, that one," she thought.

She sat and paged through the magazines on the coffee table until Curt emerged, fully dressed. He wore soft, coal-black slacks and a silk button down shirt that exactly matched her dress. His clothes fit just as delightfully as her dress. She let her eyes linger on the bulge at the top of his right leg. Over his arm was his long, black cotton duster.

He set the coat on the table and moved into the room, grinning widely, arms extended to the sides, saying, "You like?" as he turned a slow circle.

"Yes, I like." She replied as her eyes danced over her partner. "I like very much." She purred as she moved into his arms. He tilted her head up and bent slightly to kiss her, holding her tight in his arms. She kissed back, fiercely. Their bodies meshed, Jamie could feel every ridge and vein of his hard-on through their clothes. Her nipples tightened and hardened, she felt the exquisite lace doing its work.

Jamie broke the kiss, "Are we really going out?" eying the growing bulge in his pants.

"Yes, we most certainly are." He smiled that seductive-trickster smile. "And we're going to have a sexy good time."

"OK, where are we going? And what are we going to do?" Jamie said with a raised eyebrow.

"We're going to dinner, then to see a band." He replied with a little smirk.

Dinner was at little Thai place with dim lighting and booths that offered a bit of privacy. Once they were seated and their drink orders taken, Curt patted the seat beside him, "Come sit close to me. You look far too delicious to be so far away." Smiling, Jamie slid across the seat. As she did so, her skirt hiked up and she could feel the leather against her bare bottom. She reached to pull her skirt down, but Curt stopped her. "No, I want you to feel the upholstery on your bare ass and I want to see as much of those sexy legs as possible. Do you feel sexy?"

"I feel exposed." She put on a fake pouty face, but Curt could see the mischievous light in her chestnut eyes.

"Sexy exposed, or creepy exposed?" His bright blue eyes twinkled with his smile. Jamie smiled coyly. "Good," he continued, "because tonight everyone can see what I have always known, that you are the sexiest being ever set on Earth." His hand stroked up her leg, pushing her skirt a little higher.

"I thought you said I was an angel." She teased.

"Who said angels can't be sexy? Victoria's Secret makes millions selling that exact line." His hand stroked down her thigh and back up the inside, inching closer to her crotch. Every touch of his fingers sent a tingle through her.

"Is Victoria's Secret where you found this?" She asked, feeling his hand slipping closer to the thin fabric of the g-string.

"Oh God, no! VS has nothing for a woman so wonderfully, curvaceously endowed." He smiled lustily as he stared down into the cleavage of her d-cup breasts. His fingers were now stroking the sheer fabric over her pussy lightly. She wanted to push his hand away, then again she didn't. She leaned back and spread her legs a little.

His fingers worked more directly and firmly now, and she could feel her moisture dampening her panties. He reached up and stroked her right breast, pausing to tease her nipple to hardness before moving to the left.

"No, you can't." She protested, weakly. It felt so good.

"Why not?" That sexy smile again. "Your jacket will cover them when you need it to. At least you don't have to try to hide this." He said, motioning down to his lap, where his cock was fully erect, pre-cum staining the fabric. She immediately placed her hand on him and began stroking his hardness through the soft fabric.

"That's why you brought the duster." She breathed into his ear before nibbling the lobe, sending tremors of excitement through him. "Where are we going after dinner?" She breathed into his ear again, setting off more tremors. She smiled to herself.

"You'll find out after dinner."

"I don't like surprises." She could feel the veins in his cock throbbing through the slacks. She felt her pussy get a little wetter.

"Yes, you do." As he said it, he pushed his middle finger into her hot wet hole. She shuddered.

"Oh God." She muttered, grabbing his wrist, not to pull it away, but to keep him doing what he was doing.

"That's it, Baby, let me make you cum. Do you think you can cum?" His fingers were working overtime now, hitting every nerve and pleasure receptor she had.

"I...I don't know...I'm nervous." She panted.

"About getting caught? By whom, the old couple across the room? They're the only ones who can see us. And in this light, even if they cared, even if they knew, I doubt they could see what we're doing." She tried to relax and let the waves rush over her, but release evaded her.

All throughout dinner, Jamie stroked Curt's cock, feeling the stain growing larger while Curt worked his fingers inside her. She felt like she was sitting in a puddle and was now glad her skirt had hiked up so far. They didn't eat much but left the restaurant in quite a state from the wine and teasing.

*****

They walked around the block to the Uptown, a funky bar with a performance space on the side. As they neared the door, Jamie saw the sign.

"Randy Johnson! You heavenly devil!" She practically leapt into his arms to kiss him, squeezing him so tight he could feel her rock-hard nipple brushing his chest. "I love you!"

Inside, they went to the bar and got a vodka tonic for her and a gin and tonic for him. Curt led Jamie to a fairly secluded spot near the back with a clear view of the stage. The opening band was winding up and Johnson's legion of nubile female fans were up front, jockeying for position. Curt moved behind Jamie, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her close. She could feel his rock-hard cock nestling its way between her perfectly rounded ass-cheeks. He nuzzled her neck as he rubbed his throbbing rod along her crack. Soon his hands were on her breasts, squeezing and teasing, erecting her nipples once more.

"Hey." She scolded, grabbing at his hands.

"Just like in the restaurant, it's too dark to see much, and NONE of them," he gestured toward the front, "Gives a fuck about a middle-aged couple snuggling in the back."

Soon, Randy Johnson was on and Jamie was wiggling her ass on Curt's cock in time to the music. She was enjoying the feeling of his cock sliding up and down her crack. Goddamn, she wanted him. He moved his right hand from her waist to her crotch, rubbing her tingling pussy through the dress. Anticipating her protest, he whispered, "No one can see, no one cares."

During the third song, Curt wrapped his coat around Jamie's shoulders and lifted her skirt. Now the only thing separating his cock from her bare ass was his soft pants. "No one can see, no one cares." He whispered again as he pushed up her skirt and slid his index and middle fingers inside her. She contemplated resisting, but she was buzzed and horny. She fell into the rhythm of the music, and Curt's cock and fingers.

During the fifth song, Curt Moved his hand from her waist momentarily and she felt his naked cock on her ass. She looked over her shoulder questioningly. He smiled and put his finger to his lips. She smiled, "I know, no one can see no one cares."

He bent her forward slightly, carefully keeping them shrouded in the long coat, for access, and slid his hard cock into her wet pussy. He pushed until its entire length was inside her. She gasped, fireworks going off throughout her body. "Jesus H, he's fucking me in the middle of a club show!" Her mind screamed, but it felt so good and she wanted it so bad, she couldn't stop him. He held her close, stroking his cock in and out of her in perfect time to the music, so it looked to anyone who glanced over like they were doing a sexy dance to yet another sexy song by Mr. Johnson.

By the seventh song, Jamie wanted Curt to fuck her hard and deep, to finish her off the way he would at home, but that wasn't going to be possible here. As though reading her mind, he reached down and began rubbing her clit. Electric sparked exploded behind her eyes. She looked over her shoulders, into his eyes, "I'm going to fucking cum!" She mouthed.

"Good," he said into her ear, "My fingers are getting tired," and bit her neck. The feeling of his teeth clamping down on her skin was the final straw. Her orgasm ripped through her, she shuddered involuntarily, her eyes rolled back in her head and her knees buckled. Curt's arm around her waist carried her weight until she could stand.

When she was stable, he let her go and put himself away. Then he turned her to face him. She beamed, yelling over the music, "I can't fucking believe we just did that!" She was glowing, well, like she just had a fucking orgasm in the middle of a busy nightclub.

"Did you like it?" His grin was so big and so naughty, his face could barely hold it.

"Did I cum?" She squealed and wrapped her arms around his neck, giving him a hot, wet kiss.

"Good." He said, the Cheshire grin still eating his face. "But I think it's time to go."

"Why?" Her face a mask of disappointment. "He's not finished."

"Because we have more to do. Besides, he's here in his hometown for a couple of months, he'll do more shows."

"Oh yeah, you didn't get to finish your fun." As she spoke, her eyes sought a place where she could finish him off with her mouth, she wanted to taste his cum and feel his cock burst in her mouth.

"No more of that here." He said, gently chiding her and taking her hand. "We don't want to wear out our welcome."

"Or get arrested."

"Bingo."

They swayed through the streets, clinging to each other like a pair of horny teenagers. When they reached the car in the garage, Curt slipped Jamie's jacket off, hanging his coat over her shoulders. "Take your dress off. You can leave the bra and panties for now."

"What?"

"You heard me. I want to bask in the beauty of every inch of that body on the way home." He reached behind her and slid the zipper down, squeezing her ass, while grabbing her chin pulling her in for a deep kiss.

She shimmied out of the dress, then Curt pulled the coat off her shoulders and spread it on the hood of the car.

"What the hell!" She exclaimed as he wordlessly turned her around and bent over the hood on the coat. As he held her in place with one hand on the small of her back, she heard his zipper, then felt his still-hard cock enter her pussy.

He fucked her hard and deep. Small moans passed from Jamie's lips. She felt the fire build within her as her man pounded her pussy on the hood of the car just the way she had wanted a few minutes ago at the Uptown.

"This is the way I wanted to fuck you back there." He said, bending down to her ear. "I love it this way." She could hear the sopping wet slap every time he thrust into her and feel his balls bouncing off her clit.

"Oh fuck, yeah, Baby! Empty those horny balls into me." She wanted his cum so bad.

"No I'm going to cum on you, not in you." He gasped as he pounded her pussy. "I'm going to cum on your pretty face and those magnificent tits and you're going to wear it like a badge all the way home."

His pace quickened and she could tell he was close. He grabbed her hair and pushed her down on her knees facing him. As she knelt before him, he furiously pumped his cock, priming the outburst. Several hours of teasing had clearly built up quite a bounty. He shot his seed onto her cheek, chin, and over the tops of her ample breasts.

"Now that is fucking beautiful!" He said as he reached under her arms and lifted her to her feet before administering a hot, wet deep kiss. "Remember, you are to leave my mark on you until we get home." Holding up a finger to quiet her, he continued, "No one can see, no one will care."

After the started the car, he looked at her and said, "I want you to stroke my cock and play with your pussy while we drive home. I want you again."

His cock was still out of his pants, but it was clearly flagging. "Are you sure you can?" Jamie asked.

"You've been driving me insane with lust all night. I have at least two left. I'll only use one." He said smiling as he wrapped one of her hands around his cock and placed the other on her sopping g-string.

By the time they reached his apartment, Curt's cock was a steel rod again and Jamie was oozing. He got out and walked around the car to open her door. As she got out, he snatched the coat away. As she turned to protest, he held up a silencing index finger and said, "I want to watch you walk to the door nearly naked on those heels in the moonlight. Now on with you." He gave her ass a little spank to get her moving. He walked close behind her with his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit with every step.

Once he made her stop, walked away from her and had her walk toward him, open lust and admiration in his eyes. "You are the hottest thing ever." Then he slapped her ass again and led her to the door. In the entryway between his apartment and the next, he stopped to unscrew the light bulb.

"What now?" She asked.

"This." He replied. He pushed her back against the door, lifted one of her legs and thrust his length into her. They gasped simultaneously at the sudden eruption of pleasure. Jamie picked her other leg up and straddled him as he fucked her against the apartment door.

"Let's go inside, Baby," she panted between his thrusts, "I want to scream and tear open your flesh with my nails."

He put his hand behind her head, grabbing a handful of thick hair, and set her on her back on the indoor-outdoor carpet, placing his other hand over her mouth. "Scream and scratch here. We're not going in until I'm finished. With passion and fury, he drove his cock into her, touching the deepest spots inside her. Immobilized on the ground, all Jamie could do was get fucked. Not that she minded. She screamed into his hand, met him thrust for thrust with her hips and drew blood from his back. Soon, she could feel the waves beginning to rise and truly wanted to touch her clit, but knew Curt would climax her soon enough.

As she hit her peak and could feel the throes building within her, Curt's pace increased and she knew he was close. She needed, NEEDED, him to last long enough to get her off. She needed to cum on his doorstep. She wedged her hand between her lags and gave her clit three quick rubs. The fireworks started. She bucked and spasmed.

This one would be more intense than the last. Her vision dimmed. All that existed was the fucking. In the middle of an intense wave, Curt suddenly withdrew and pushed her legs together, straddling her. She furiously rubbed her clit to keep her pleasure from ending. Curt's face was a picture of unbridled lust as he coaxed his seed from his balls. The look on his face pushed her to the top of yet another wave as his nuts burst all over her belly and breasts. He collapsed completely on top of her as her last wave faded.

After a few moments, he lifted his head and stared into her fiery chestnut eyes. "I love you so much." He said.

"I love you more," she replied and kissed his cheek.

He helped her up and she unlocked the door as he rescrewed the light bulb.

Inside, his faithful and loving dog attacked them with affection as Curt led Jamie to the loveseat. "I'll fix us a little nightcap." He said and kissed her hair. The dog jumped onto the loveseat and began licking the cum off Jamie's face.

As Jamie and the dog cuddled, Curt concocted two more 'perfect' martinis. When he returned, Jamie and the dog were curled around each other and Jamie was asleep. He kissed her lightly on the forehead. Her eyes opened.

12