The Ivory Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers

"As I knelt down, I noticed that the hideous brown carpeted floor was covered in white stains which must have been caused by spunk. There was also an overriding smell of man's jism. This was truly a disgusting place. But I was still turned on by it. As ordered, I opened my mouth and started to suck this man's cock. The man, whose face I had not seen, immediately started to groan. Soon it was fully erect at 13 inches. It was a marvellous feeling to suck a cock when I did not know who the owner was.

"The hidden man groaned and told me to suck it all the way down like good bitch. I obeyed and somehow I managed to get all of his giant cock down my throat. I then began to vigorously bob my head up and down his pole, fucking him with my delicate mouth. From the sounds emitted from behind the wall, I knew the man appreciated the efforts I was making to serve him.

"After a few minutes of this Sam then ordered me to tit fuck the man. As ordered, I placed his ugly cock between the valley of my beautiful breasts and fucked him there.

Sam then asked me whether I liked to fuck men other than my husband. I knew this was for the benefit of the camera but I answered honestly and replied "Yes".

He then asked me what type of men I liked to fuck. I replied that I only liked to fuck big black men.

He then asked me whether my husband knew what I was doing. I replied that he did not.

He then asked me whether this made me a naughty slut. I replied that it did.

It then did not take long before my actions caused the man to cum and he was exploding his copious seed over my big married white tits. As I rubbed the spunk all over my tits, I realised that I had serviced yet another big black cock and I knew there was plenty more to follow.

"Indeed, over the next half an hour or so, I was forced to suck and tit fuck half a dozen big black cocks whose anonymous owners shoved them through the designated hole. The hidden men called me all sorts of nasty things but that just spurred me on. They were, after all, right, I am a filthy white married whore. All the while, Sam and Joe filmed me offering me words of encouragement.

"As I sucked off all these men, Sam and Joe would keep on taunting me by asking me questions in order to humiliate me further. They would ask me whether I preferred black cock to my husband's small white dick, whether I enjoyed being unfaithful and whether naughty white wives deserved to have their bottoms spanked. To all of these questions I of course replied in the affirmative.

"They insisted that each man would cum over my tits or my face and each time a man came, they would ask me to look into the camera, rub the spunk over my massive tits and tell them how much of a naughty white married slut I was and how much I loved to suck black cock. It was not long before I was covered in spunk.

"And of course all this sucking and tit fucking had made Sam and Joe's dicks hard once more and it was not too long before they wanted to fuck me again. I think I was sucking my seventh black cock when Joe got up and ordered me to stand up and spread my legs as I sucked the man off. He then spent a minute or so viciously spanking my poor bottom and calling me a "naughty slut".

"It seems to me that black men like to prepare their white woman for a fucking by spanking them and reminding them how naughty they are. I always like it. It reminds me what a submissive bitch I am and that my arse is always available to them.

"Once Joe was happy that my bottom was red enough, he placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy and slammed all 12 inches in one almighty thrust. The violence of the assault caused me to experience the most amazing orgasm and I nearly fainted as a result. I stopped sucking the man and cried out in pain and relief. I then pleaded with my attacker to be gentle with me. He replied with a volley of cruel spanks and ordered me to carry on sucking the man's cock like a good bitch whore. I naturally complied with his wishes.

"After fucking and spanking me for a few minutes, which caused me to cum a good few times, Joe withdrew his cock from my soaking wet pussy and told me that he was going to fuck me in the one place that had not been fucked in that day. My arse. I groaned at the prospect.

"The man next door, who heard that I was about to arse fucked, thrust all 12 inches down my throat and ordered me to suck him even harder. I think he found the whole situation as perverse and enthralling as I did. I did not even protest at the bottom fucking like I have done in the past. I knew it was futile as I knew such men did what they wanted and had no regard for my feelings. I am merely a toy for their perverted pleasure.

"As such, I relaxed my bottom as much as I could as Joe placed the massive head of his lubricated cock up against my delicate anus. Showing me no mercy, he then thrust 6 inches up my bowels. I cried out, sounds muffled by the black weapon that was thrusting in and out of my mouth. Tears welled up in my eyes as he then thrust the remaining 6 inches up my poor bottom and in no time my married arse had accommodated another massive black cock.

"He then started to vigorously fuck me and of course I came as a result. Many times. I think he also enjoyed it as he said he had never felt such a tight arse before and that I was "going to rip his dick off" my arse was so tight.

"I enjoyed being arse fucked and unfaithful with a man old enough to be my grand father. The fact that such a young girl could bring such pleasure to an old perverted man gave me a strange glow of achievement.

"After about ten minutes of hard arse fucking, he started to howl that he was about to cum. The spanks on my bottom got harder and harder and as he roared out, I felt the warm sensation of spunk in my bottom. As he came, the man in my mouth also orgasmed, emitting copious amounts of spunk in my mouth which I dutifully swallowed. I came also.

"This arse fucking and cock sucking was repeated once more, this time it was Sam who could not resist the charms of my married white arse. I was in no position to resist and dutifully spread my legs and presented my bottom to my Master.

"Sam also seemed to thoroughly enjoy the charms of my married bottom. He was as rough and uncompromising as Joe had been but rather than spank my bottom as he fucked me, he roughly mauled my tits, commenting on how big and succulent they were. He also taunted me for being a married white slut who could not get enough black cock. This only turned me on even more and I came again and again.

"Once Sam had finished fucking me in my arse, an event which had taken a good 15 minutes and which had left my arse feeling abused and sore, they informed me that the fucking had finished for the day and I was free to leave. However, looking at me, they said I was a filthy whore covered in all that spunk and could not leave like that. They must have been right since so many men had spunked over my face and tits I must have been covered with the stuff. I thought they were going to offer me a wet towel to wipe my self down. I could not have been more wrong.

"They ordered me to kneel in the middle of the room, in front of the camera, and to place my hands behind my back and to stick my big tits out. The men then stood on either side of me and they then took their now limp dicks out of their pants, and pointed them at my face. I did not know they were doing but then they both unleashed a torrent of warm piss which sprayed all over my face and on to my tits. I screamed out, which meant some of it went into my mouth.

"I could not believe it Father, not only had I allowed these men to fuck me in every hole, I was allowing them to urinate all over me. They were washing the spunk off with their piss and as they were doing so, they laughed at me and called me a filthy nigger loving whore. Oh Father..."

And with that Jane, who had been constantly thrusting the dildo in and out of her pussy, came. She had been waiting for this part of the story to cum since not only had she finished, it was also the most humiliating and degrading part, and as such the part which turned her on the most.

There were similar feelings for Father Ambrose and Peter who also both orgasmed along with Jane. They too could not believe this new act of degradation that Jane had been forced to endure and both found her humiliation thoroughly arousing. For Peter, his loving wife and reached new depths and he did not know what he now was going to do.

However Peter's dilemma would have to be put on hold for a little while yet for as Father Ambrose's spunk flew high up in to the air and landed all over his cassock, Father Ambrose knew that the time had come for Jane to be experience some of the Holy Man's mighty cock. Jane was about to be unfaithful again and once more she would, unbeknown to her, be fucked in front of her husband, the one man she truly loved...

To be continued...

LordRamsay
LordRamsay
2,018 Followers