The J-Girl Model Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Such moments made me so happy, and I wanted Akiko to get the sense of how I adored her, not just when we made love to my favorite opera music, but also when she fucked me hard and rough up the ass. I hoped she knew how much I was into anal, as I was a little ashamed to discuss it with her openly.

When her cock started to soften, she withdrew and turned me around to kiss me. Cum was still oozing out of my ass and dribbling down the back of my thighs, but I took the time to give Akiko a tender kiss. Then I hopped back into the shower, and she followed me.

"Do you want another round?" I asked. On average, Akiko came about three times per session, sometimes four. Five was rare.

"Oh, don't tempt me," she said with a chuckle "We gotta get going soon. Hey, did you cum that time?" she asked as we began to rinse off all the sex and soap.

"A little bit. I was close."

"Help me wash?" she said with a half grin. I didn't cum as easily in the morning, but we both knew that. In the evenings, I would sometimes start creaming in less than a minute of fucking, and soon lose count of the orgasms she gave me.

I washed her body all over, and soaped her cock thoroughly. Before long I knelt down in the seiza position, jacking her soapy shaft with both hands. As I brought my lips to it, she stopped me and had me rinse off instead.

"Mm, baby, I definitely could go another round, but kneeling like that is going to make your knees red. Get up and let's make sure you cum properly." She led me out of the shower and bent me over the sink, and looked into my eyes through the mirror. My wet body was pink and steaming from all the hot showering. Akiko guided her cock to my pussy and slipped into my wet warmth.

I let out a moan and she began thrusting to tempo. My pendulous breasts wobbled and shook as Akiko pounded me vigorously from behind. Pleasure that had built up before mounted quickly, and within minutes I was creaming all over her cock. I cried out over and over again as her thrusts caused my insides to quiver and contract. The sensations grew more and more intense, but Akiko didn't stop. It was soon too much, and I let my knees buckle for a moment. Her cock dislodged.

"Did I say you could sit down?" she asked. I shoot my head weakly as I straightened my legs for her once more. I spread them a little wider so that I could rest the bend of my hips against the edge of the counter. She pushed the tip of her cock up against my vulva, then surged into me once more.

"I'm gonna fill your pussy with so much cum, it'll fill your womb and dribble out for the rest of the day."

"Yes, anything you say!"

"What?" She kept surging, her balls slapping against my button. I didn't expect to cum again, but Akiko was driving me nuts as she drove into me faster and harder.

"I want it, I need you to fill my pussy with cum!"

Akiko picked up the tempo, filling me with her beautiful cock and hitting all the right spots. I could tell by the tempo that she was getting close, and I clamped my inner walls tight around her.

"So damn tight," she hissed, letting me know she couldn't hold on much longer.

I moaned louder. I started to envision all that cum being pumped into me. I was climbing from a pleasure valley to the next glorious summit. I met Akiko's thrusts as best I could, channeling all of my body's sensitive responses into my impending climax.

"Cumming!" Akiko hissed.

"Yes! Cum with me! Cum--"

My voice broke as Akiko's helmet started bumping my deepest point. She slammed into my body with relentless vigor, her cock spewing a massive load. A half second later, my climax started to sweep over me, causing my pussy to convulse around her hard shaft. I looked back at her, her little breasts bouncing as she slid into me over and over. Each push prolonged and enhanced my orgasm, but she suddenly stopped.

"Don't stop!" I cried.

Akiko resumed thrusting, going gently until my orgasms steadily subsided.

"Oh my god Akiko, you are so good, so good." She asked me if I came and I said yes.

"Good," she replied, caressing my cheek and pushing errant bangs aside. "Now then, the time is, hmm, 7:40 already. I better prepare your morning meal. Oh, you're on for a photo shoot in 80 minutes. Got an outfit and a bikini that no one has ever seen?"

I smiled and gave her a nod.

The final chapter takes the girls through the rest of the day. Check for it soon. As always I appreciate your comments.