The J Train

Story Info
A passenger inadvertently gets off before his stop.
989 words
4.26
32.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hmf1975
hmf1975
24 Followers

The platform of the J train at the Broad Street station is already packed. Five o'clock on the Friday of a holiday weekend, everybody going somewhere. The express line leaves from here and will make two stops before an eight-minute run under the East River over to Brooklyn.

The doors of the empty car slide open and I make my way to the rear wall and lean back against a public service announcement promoting safe sex.

As the people board the train, my eyes immediately notice the beautiful blonde in tight gray yoga pants now standing a few feet from me.

Blonde hair pulled back under a pink sports band; black compression top fully exposing the shape of her firm round breasts.

Yoga pants stretched thin over a perfectly sculpted ass, clinging tightly to every curve of her magnificently cut thighs. She has definitely been doing her squats.

I grip the overhead hand rail as the train lurches forward and begins its underground journey.

After a couple minutes we pull into the next station; another packed platform of commuters escaping the city. More people begin to pile in, pushing the gorgeous blonde closer. Standing directly in front of me now, back turned, I inhale the sweet fragrance of her hair.

Moving again. Directly under my gaze, my eyes become glued to the absolute roundness of her ass. Watching as it jiggles with the motion of the train, flexing to absorb the back and forth movement of the swaying car.

Next stop, Canal Street, more people waiting to board. The doors open and people begin to pack in. A wave of shuffling moves through the crowd as people find and occupy every available space; settling in for the trip through the tunnel before people begin to get off.

The train jerks forward, causing a heavy-set woman to momentarily loose her balance, pushing the blonde into me; her firm flawless ass coming to rest dead center against my pelvis. My penis, already on alert, immediately begins to react to the situation.

"Pardon me" She says...

Looking over her shoulder as she squirms to create separation; But on a packed subway car, space is like a vacuum, immediately filled when empty.

The squirming has now created a situation in my pants I'm not quite sure how to reverse. The train rumbles forward, bouncing the soft flesh of her flank against my awaking arousal.

My rapidly swelling cock is now trapped in a downward posture by the tight fabric of my boxer briefs and her succulent ass.

I now grab the overhead rail with both hands, a gesture of surrender or innocence I'm not sure.

The blood begins to pulsate into the shaft as it struggles to find the room to grow and harden. The involuntary movement below causes her head to turn back over her shoulder.

Only able to see half of her face; a look of annoyance, but not completely unsympathetic.

"I'm sorry"

(I'm not sure why I chose to say that.)

She begins another attempt to wiggle away, only shifting herself higher onto my lap, worsening the situation. Wiggling and jiggling; My stiffening cock now begins pushing outward defiantly.

Head snapping back over her shoulder she whispers curtly...

"Can you at least adjust it, so it stops poking me?"

Embarrassingly,

I reach down sliding my hand over my pants to free my straining cock. The back of my hand sinking into her soft flesh as a I pull it up, angled off to the side. The full length of my rapidly engorging erection now pressed tight into the soft pillow of her left cheek.

The train rumbles forward.

Now free to explore its territory, my incorrigible organ begins inching and twitching with anticipation. Growing harder with every pulse.

Hitting the sharp turn that points the train in to the direction of the tunnel, her body shifts, gluteal muscles tighting against the inertia; my eager cock slides straight up, securing itself snuggly into the valley of her firm ripe ass.

Feeling the change in position, she looks with expression of resignation.

Entering the straight away leading into the tunnel, the train accelerates, pushing her tighter against me. The shaking of the car intensifying the friction and frequency of our pressed bodies; cock now fully erect, two mounds of malleable flesh pressed hard against my pelvis.

A moan of pleasure escapes through my diaphragm; my lips just inches from the back of her neck.

She looks back biting her lip impatiently.

The train reaches full speed. My breathing becomes heavier with the constant quaking and vibration; my stiff cock buried deep between her tight ass, begins throbbing impulsively.

Another long moan.

She exhales a deep sigh of exasperation.

Looking back over her shoulder, she whispers...

"Can you just get it over with."

... She then begins to clench her ass muscles rhythmically with the bouncing motion of the train.

My head becomes dizzy, my legs getting weak....

Unaware and unprepared as the train abruptly begins to decelerate, my body is forced forward; she grips the bar, plants her feet, raises her hips, powerful thighs pushing back against my weight, keeping me pinned against the wall.

I let out a low rumbling groan.

The first explosion of cum shoots up the shaft and into my pants. I feel the warm fluid against my stomach: spasming erection straining to continue pumping its load.

Sensing my struggle, she grinds herself assertively against me to ensure the annoyance is completely pacified and subdued.

I shudder and shake as the last pulses of cum drain from my cock, filling my briefs with a sticky mess.

We stand in silence for the final few minutes as the train begins to steady itself, slowing down to pull in to the next stop.

As the people begin to exit the car, she snakes her way through the crowd and disappears onto the platform.

I'm pretty sure this wasn't her stop.

hmf1975
hmf1975
24 Followers