The Jack Off Sessions Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks guys. I really appreciate it." Allison said. She watched them as they took her back down the hallway.

"No problem." James said over his shoulder. He looked at Brent and mouthed 'wow.'

----------------------------

It was a Blockbuster night. Scream followed by Dawn of the Dead topped off by Slither. It turned out that Allison loved horror movies and Brent and James were more than happy to accommodate. Claire seemed not to mind it at all. A few times during the movie marathon she squeezed Brent's arm during the tense parts. Brent recorded these moments to memory. A large supreme pizza and a few beers later it was time to call it a night.

Part 5.

"Brent, you awake?" James whispered in the darkness.

"Yeah." Brent replied from his sleeping bag on the floor of the room.

"You down for a session?" James asked

"Where? Claire and Allison are right next door."

"Follow me." James got out of bed and grabbed a flashlight from his nightstand.

The two quietly made their way out of the bedroom, down the hallway and toward the kitchen. James opened the door to the basement and lead Brent down with him.

"Stay close." James said turning on the flashlight and disappearing behind a stack of boxes.

Brent rarely went down to James's basement. As far as he knew, they used it for storage and nothing else. He followed the glow from the flashlight through a tunnel he figured James had made himself. What seemed like a haphazard stacking of boxes ended up being a clear path deeper inside. At the end was a clearing with a small couch in front of an old television set.

"When did you do all of this?" Brent asked.

"On and off for the past couple of weeks. Sometimes a guy's gotta have his privacy, you know?"

"Yeah." Brent agreed as he plopped down on the couch. James turned off the flashlight and on the television. The screen illuminated the clearing. Brent noted what seemed like a room with boxes for walls. From floor to ceiling they were almost completely isolated from the rest of the basement. The only exit was the tunnel of boxes they came through.

"Wow. Dude, this is great."

"Yeah, I can come down here and basically disappear for a couple of hours with nobody the wiser." James replied as he started the movie. He backed into the couch next to Brent.

The couch was more of a loveseat than a full sized couch. There was room to fit only two people comfortably. A beach towel had already been spread on the seat. The movie started in progress.

----------------------------

The blonde laid on her back completely nude as three men surrounded her. On either side of her face she was alternating between two hard cocks. Back and forth she sucked, licked, and stroked them. The look on her face seemed hungry and insatiable. Between her legs a man pumped his enormous dick in and out her bald wet pussy. Though the volume was low, Brent could hear her pant and moan with every thrust.

They 'actors' soon changed positions. The two men receiving head moved toward a couch with her in tow. One laid down with her climbing on top. The other positioned himself behind her. The man with the larger cock stood at the end of the couch and stroked his appendage slowly.

She lowered herself on the first man's erection with a moan. The man behind her spread her legs apart and slid his dick into her pussy as well. She gasped, only for it to be muffled by the large cock in front of her face. Two men fucked her pussy at the same time, sharing the tight space while another forced his dick down her throat.

"Whoa. I've never seen that before." Brent said in awe while rubbing his bulge through the thin fabric of his boxers.

"Yeah, that's hardcore." James replied peeling away his shirt.

Brent looked over at James and followed suit. They both then stood and pulled down their underwear. Brent's semi hard cock swung in front of him. James's dick stood at full attention.

Over the course of the last few months James had become comfortable being nude and jacking off with Brent. In fact, he often looked forward to it, sometimes masturbating on his own thinking about it. He couldn't help but to sometimes fantasize about one day jacking Brent off, feeling his thick cock slide in his hand slick with lube, feeling the cum pump out, shot after powerful shot.

They both sat back down on the couch and spread their legs slowly stroking their dicks. James watched Brent's left hand grip the base of his shaft and stroke the growing erection with his right. This was his routine. James figured it took a lot of blood to fill that monster and this method helped speed the process. Before long Brent was completely hard. James reached over the side of the couch bringing back Brent's brown paper bag from earlier that day. He passed it down without looking away from the screen.

Brent released his hard penis, it slapped his abs with a heavy smack as he pulled the fresh bottle of lube from the bag. James's eyes wandered over to Brent as he popped the top of the bottle and slowly drizzled the liquid up and down his thick shaft. He passed it back to James.

James quickly squirted lube on his own throbbing member before putting the bottle on the floor between them. Almost in unison they began working the lube into their balls and cocks. Their slippery hands slid over their stiff erections, their fingers reaching under their balls and back over coating their entire groins. James noted how large Brent's dick looked, hard and slick with lube. He trimmed his pubes short and neat. The thick shaft had a huge vein running down it's length. His balls hung low between his thighs. James' cock was harder than ever.

Like Brent, James also groomed his pubes. Unlike Brent, he shaved everything off. He liked the look and feel of not having any hair down there. He liked the way it glistened when lubed up. Sometimes he took pictures of it, sharing them with friends online. It always turned him on when he showed it to others. Though it was a little over an inch shorter than Brent's 8 ½ inches, it was still pretty big in his estimation. His eyes drifted from Brent's meaty dick, to his 6 pack abs, up his torso to his face. Brent, like always, was entranced by the porno playing on the screen, oblivious to James's admiration of him.

"Look at that." Brent said.

On the screen was an angle that showcased the two cocks sliding past each other into the blonde's wet pussy. Her juices lubricated their shafts as they slipped in and out of her. When watching this scene James always imagined doing this with Brent. He fantasized about what it would feel like for Brent's cock to be pressed against his, fucking a tight wet pussy.

They stroked their erections in silence with the occasional moan and comment of the scene at hand. Before long James felt the familiar sensation of an orgasm approaching.

"I'm gonna cum dude." He gasped.

"Hold on, I'm almost there" Brent said quickening his pace. His spread his legs wider touching knees with James. His free hand tugged on his balls. His other hand pumped his shaft, the friction making a rhythmic wet sound. On the screen the two men came one after another inside the woman's pussy. Thick white semen spilled out as they pumped more and more inside of her.

"Okay?" James moaned

"Yeah." Brent grunted in response. His balls tensed and a thick rope of cum shot high in the air and landed with a splash on his flat belly. The second shot fell across his chest reaching far up on his collar bone. James thrust his hips out and semen pumped from his own cock. Like a fountain, it erupted through the air finally landing on his torso. The two of them continued to milk their hard cocks, again and again, thick gooey ejaculate splashed on their bodies with every spasm. By the time their orgasms subsided they were coated with their own sticky seed. From their dicks to their necks, the sheen of cum glistened in the dim light of the television screen.

For a moment they sat back on the couch enjoying the sensation of having had such an intense release together once again. The video continued to play, illuminating the area. Brent's head was tilted up across the back of the couch. James looked over at him, covered in cum, his semi hard cock lay in a pool of liquid on his belly, gently releasing small amounts of semen until it finally subsided. He watched thick globs slide down his body, between his legs, resting in a collection on the beach towel beneath them.

"Alright dude, if I don't get up now, I'm never going to." Brent yawned.

"Here." James said tossing him a towel.

He watched Brent mop the cum off his toned body and did the same. As James wiped his chest Brent stood up, his long thick cock wagged between his legs, a thin drip of ejaculate dangled in the air. He used the towel to dry his abs, gave his manhood a few tugs, draining out the last few drops. He finally wiped clean the cum from his inner thighs. James stood up and finished as Brent stopped the dvd and turned off the television.

James flipped on the flashlight as Brent pulled on his boxers. He offered a plastic bag for Brent's cumrag, placing his own inside on top. Tying the handles of the thin material, he stuffed it into the dufflebag with the bottle of lube. Finally, he shoved the whole bag into a box next to the couch intending to wash it all along with the beach towel still spread on the couch at a later date. They quietly left the secret clearing, down the hallway of boxes and up the stairs out of the basement.

Part 6.

After a while Claire climbed out from behind a stack of boxes behind the television. Her mind swam with the image of her brother and Brent jacking off together. From her position she saw the whole thing. A midnight trek to the basement to find her high school yearbook ended up turning into something completely different.

The air was thick with the scent of cum. Her nipples were hard, her pussy was wet. The image of those two naked bodies jacking off and draining their hard cocks all over themselves turned her on beyond reason. Sitting on the couch in the darkness she felt the warm cum soak through the seat of her white cotton panties. She stood up, stripped them off along with her tee shirt, and laid back across the couch replaying the events in her head.

She cupped the cum underneath her from the beach towel and spread it on her nude body. Her wet hands slipped across her breasts, her hard nipples, her ribcage, flat belly, and down to her hot pussy. She moaned with arousal as she slicked her body with their cum. She imagined Brent and her brother standing over her, jacking off together.

Replaying the events that took place on the very spot she was sitting just moments before made her pussy throb. She was now completely sure that the man attached to the dick she sucked through the glory hole was indeed Brent. The shape and thickness of his cock, the length, and the amount of cum he was capable of producing convinced her.

Coated in their cum she massaged her clit, slipped her fingers in the wet entrance. Her free hand slid across her body massaging in the warm seed. She spent five days a week in the gym. She was proud of her figure. She was well aware of her breasts and the attention they brought her. Her hands explored their ample size. She liked the pool of cum that formed between them. She scooped it out and spread it along her toned abs.

Feeling a climax getting close, she flipped over with her knees on the couch, ass in the air. Still fingering her clit, she spread more cum on the firm round globes of her ass with her free hand. Down the crack rivulets of ejaculate met her anus before continuing down between the lips of her pussy. She reached back and fingered her ass, lubricating it with the sticky liquid. She bit into the arm of the couch as a spasm shook her body. Her pussy pulsed as an orgasm overtook her.

Part 7.

Her soft lips pressed against his. His eyes fluttered open to find darkness. He could feel the heat from her body, her soft breasts, her small hands on his shoulders.

"What's going on?" Brent mumbled confused.

"Shhh." Her lips met his again, silencing him.

Another set of hands caressed his waist. Fingers slid under his boxers and began to pull them off. His eyes searched the darkness but found nothing. His hands found their way to his partner's hips. She was positioned over him, leaving room for the other person kneeling between his legs to strip away his underwear.

His hands slid over the clingy fabric of her panties, thin waist, a tight cotton tee shirt. He fondled her breasts, her nipples were very hard. She moaned in his mouth, inserted her tongue and kissed harder. The other set of hands spread his legs and began massaging his growing erection. A gentle squeeze of his balls and a wet tongue sliding over his shaft brought him to full attention.

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness he realized that the girl kissing him was Claire. The girl with her mouth around his throbbing cock must be Allison he reasoned. He pulled Claire up so that he could suck on her breasts. She removed her shirt and dropped it on the pillow next to his head. Cupping her breasts she brought them to his hungry mouth. He enveloped each nipple, licking, and sucking, one then the other. Her back arched as he pulled her into him. She moaned quietly.

Allison's mouth wrapped around his dick. He could feel her tongue circling the head. Her hands cupping his balls, her other hand pumping his thick shaft as she slipped her lips over the engorged member. Her hair tickled his thighs every time she lowered herself, allowing his shaft into the wetness of her mouth. He began to pump his hips meeting the wet opening with a distinctive sound of oral sex. Claire slipped her breasts from his lips and kissed him hard. She pulled back and looked him in the eyes.

"Hey." She cooed.

"Hey." He replied. His eyes adjusted to the low light of dawn. Her blue eyes were playful. Her lips were wet.

"How's it goin?" She purred with a sly grin on her face. His hands slid from her bare back to her firm ass.

"I'm having this really good dream right now. Don't wake me up." He joked.

She pulled his face close to hers and kissed him passionately.

"That was you at the glory hole right?" She asked as she slid her hands across his chest, down his abdomen. He looked down past Claire and saw Allison giving him head. She was not looking up at him, seemingly entranced by the slippery cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

"Yeah. So, that was you on the other side after all?"

"Me and Allison like going to Adult bookstores and checking out the perverts. Two hot girls walk in and it's like time stops." She giggled.

He groaned as Allison slid his cock out of her mouth and began licking and sucking his balls. Her hands pumped his engorged shaft, squeezing and stroking the slick surface, working the precum out.

"Sometimes we go into the booths and see what kind of dicks come through the glory hole. We've seen big ones, small ones, skinny ones, crooked ones, uncut, cut, you name it. But yours Brent, yours is a masterpiece." Claire explained.

Allison's tongue explored the area behind his balls, her hands spread his legs further apart. She continued stoking his cock with both hands.

"Thick, long, and hard as a rock. But the best part Brent, the best part is your cum. I've never had a guy cum so much."

"Yeah?" He groaned.

"Yeah. There's so much, and it taste different. Sweet, milky. I was telling Allison about it. She wanted to see for herself."

"Mmmmm..."

Allison resumed sucking his dick. Deeper this time, faster. It felt like her mouth was wetter, more slippery, hotter. Her hands massaged his balls, the area behind his balls, her fingers explored. He felt the pressure build, he could barely contain himself.

"She wants to taste it Brent."

He groaned

"Cum in her mouth. She wants it."

Thick cum exploded from his cock. It filled her mouth. He could feel her tongue slosh it around his head. Cum, saliva, a slippery tongue, the wetness of her mouth and the engorged head of his cock pumping more as she swallowed. She slid the throbbing meat down the tightness of her throat until her lips were wrapped about the base. He could feel her swallowing every spurt of his seed. Claire pressed her lips against his. Their tongues mingled. He pulled her close.

After a few moments he felt Allison slide his sensitive member from her throat, it's head finally slipping past her lips with a pop. She pulled his boxers back on and gave his package a gentle squeeze before standing up.

Claire pulled away gently sucking his bottom lip as she did so.

"Don't wake up yet." She whispered to him before kissing him again and standing up herself.

The door closed, the footsteps faded down the carpeted hallway on the other side. Brent laid in his open sleeping bag on the floor with his eyes shut. His mind raced at what had just happened. Maybe it was a dream, he thought. Licking his lips he could still taste Claire's sweetness on his mouth, his hands proved his cock to still be slick from Allison's saliva. It did happen. 'This is the best morning ever,' he thought to himself and smiled.

12