The Jacuzzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although he would have proudly walked the distance slowly at any other time, his present situation demanded that he walk quickly and kind of hunched over toward the cooler pool and act as though he just couldn't believe that she had just done such a thing. He secretly held the lube behind his back as Kristi had forgotten to bring it over to the pool. Mike looked at her and wanted more than anything else in that moment to switch out of his present Clark Kent character and bite Kristi's ultra-hard nipples. He knew that she would absolutely scream (not squeal but actually scream) with pleasure and pain mixed together. "It could be amazing," he thought but a supreme effort of will made him instead move slowly toward her, hiding his body completely under the water as though embarrassed.

Kristi moved toward Mike and wrapped herself around him, floating easily in the water. She kissed him deeply and he could tell that she was now ready to be handled roughly and with his full strength. He grabbed her and pulled her toward the shallow steps where he left the lube and lifted her completely out of the water, exposing all her naughty bits to the cool evening air. She stared lustily into his eyes as he calmly and silently took the lube and squeezed a dollop onto his large fingers and, with only the tiniest bit of warning, began to massage her ass. He got her tight hole ready for him by first inserting his pinky and then later his index finger and then eventually his index and middle finger together.

Kristi was breathing deeply into the kisses that she and Mike were sharing as he used all his fingers to pleasure both of her holes at once. The feeling was incredible and the fact that he did this in a relatively public place in plain view of many people had they simply chosen to pay attention had her moaning and gyrating her hips against his fingers and sucking on his tongue all at once. Kristi could feel another impending orgasm and wasn't sure whether she should just let go and do it or wait until his dick was inside her. So far, she felt kind of bad because her favorite eight and a half inch living toy had received little attention but Mike wasn’t' complaining so maybe she shouldn't either. All these thoughts were spinning through her head as the urge to cum became overwhelming and she began to convulse, her ass spasming around his fingers and her pussy dripping all over his hand so that even his wrists were drenched in her sweet nectar. She came and began to make a loud moaning noise but Mike quickly covered her mouth harder with his, which kept her orgasm silent. The extra effort she put into remaining quiet only caused her to cum harder.

Mike let her orgasm again. Her eyes closed, her head lolling back against his strong arms, Kristi felt an enormous release and wondered briefly from where this angel had come. Come, come, come…

She opened her eyes and saw Mike grinning down at her. He had reduced her to a piece of sexual meat and she both loved it and hated it. She wanted a little control again. Rather than Silent Mike and Princess Kristi, she wanted Clark Kent and Mistress Kristi – if only for a few minutes. "Sit up on the edge of the pool," she commanded trying to keep her voice steady.

Mike opened up into a large sloppy smile and heaved himself up onto the water's edge and opened his legs for what he knew would be a marvelous blowjob. Mike still shuddered each and every time Kristi's super-talented tongue touched his penis and as excited as he was right now, he knew that he was probably in for some quick and deep head. He rolled his eyes and head back as she went to work on his staff.

Although she had been practicing on him every chance she could, she was still trying to take every inch all the way down her throat. She worked it as deep as she could into her throat until she could feel the gag reflex and then just tried to relax there and user her tongue to excite him and bring him to orgasm. Kristi looked forward to his orgasm because Mike was very careful to eat just the right foods so that his cum was not just bearable, but actually tasty. Mike ate plenty of rich fatty foods like ice cream and absolutely no garlic for a week or two before he and Kristi ever got together and that made him taste sweet and salty all at once. Kristi was so excited and so enjoying feasting on his dick that she pushed her head even deeper down his manhood – deeper than she had ever reached before. She was so deep, in fact, that she could stick her tongue out and actually reach his balls. She knew that she didn't have much farther to go to reach the ultimate goal: Reaching his balls with her lips. She was so happy and proud that she decided to reward herself with a little finger work on her own genitalia in order that she might cum when he did.

All this over sensitized Mike and he knew he wouldn't be able to cum without changing things around a little. He decided to speak up and make his voice heard. "Kristi," he said in his deep, commanding voice. She looked up at him, her eyes questioning. She kept his dick buried deep inside her throat. "This is an exquisite pleasure but I don't think I'll be able to cum like this." Kristi showed disappointment in her eyes but doggedly kept sucking on his thick prick. "I've been too hard for too long without release and I know, from experience, that there is only one thing that will make me cum at this point. A tiny tight hole." Kristi's eyes lit up. "Do you know where I might find one?"

Kristi made one more massive push down his rod hitting her gag reflex and pulling up rapidly. "Oh well. Maybe next time," she thought. She remained silent and pulled her head slowly off his magnificence and made loud slurping noises as she did so. Mike lowered himself back into the cool water with her and took her with him toward the deep end of the pool.

Mike knew that she was still very lubed up from earlier and that there wouldn't be much trouble getting in so he tried to think of how he could make this interesting. "Aha!" he thought. He walked her all the way out until she could no longer reach the bottom of the pool and was wrapped entirely around his body. He was the one carrying her and keeping her head above water. At this depth, he walked them toward the edge where there was a metal ladder, turned Kristi around and stretched her arms out toward the railings of the ladder. She figured out what he had in mind and reached her arms forward and opened her legs behind her. She knew what was coming and tried to relax as much as possible so that he wouldn't kill her as he entered her tiny bunghole.

With only the tiniest bit of ceremony and massaging, Mike was inside her. He started gently, placing only the tip, and then only an inch in, then out, then in again. A few strokes at that depth and then it would be time for another inch. Each time Mike went an inch deeper, Kristi inhaled sharply and raised her head before exhaling deeply and laying her head against her arms again. Mike couldn't see her face alternating between pain and pleasure and in this moment he really didn’t care. All he wanted was to make her his fuck slave and get his rocks off. If there hadn't been so much water, he would have smacked her ass just to show that he didn't care about her comfort. Kristi showed her appreciation by trying her hardest to be the quiet little fuck-doll that he wanted her to be. She dug her teeth into her own arm in order to keep from telling him what she wanted him to do.

Mike decided that he wanted to see her face so he pulled quickly out of Kristi's ass. She let go of her arm with her teeth and was just looking over her shoulder to see what was the matter when he jerked her off of the railing and turned her around so that she faced him again. There, in the deep end of the water, she wrapper her legs around his body again and dropped herself with one sharp exhale all the way onto his prick. The pain was strong and Kristi's ass would definitely hurt tomorrow, but she wanted him inside her now and what was a little pain anyway?

Mike continued to thrust upwards and Kristi met his thrusts with hers until he had his full length deep inside her. Each time he bottomed out, Kristi felt a delicious pain that started where he was and shot out like lightning to the rest of her body until he was, in essence, fucking her all over.

Mike's fucking grew more animalistic. He was concentrating so hard on burying himself inside her that he barely kept himself standing in the deep water and sputtered once or twice as water found its way into his mouth. His body began to tense and Kristi knew he would be painting her insides any second now. Playing her role to perfection, Kristi remained silent and didn't cringe one bit as his cock swelled and caused her to feel a gentle pain and then a sharp pain as he pushed to his deepest and bit her shoulder. Hard. Not letting go, either. Kristi, her head pulled back by his strong hand that had a good grip on her hair, still remained silent and wondered what the teeth marks would look like later. She could feel his cock pulsing inside her ass and knew that he was cumming. She knew that at this moment he was completely hers. This made her grind her body against his as her ass clenched and spasmed around his cock and she couldn't stop even though she knew he wanted her to. His low, threatening, guttural sounds told her as much. Kristi came then, the moving and twitching causing him to change his noises to fully frightening growls of pain and pleasure mixed together.

Mike's muscles began to relax and he let up on his bite. The release of his teeth was more painful than the bite had been. Kristi noticed that he was now walking toward the shallow end of the pool and, despite the fact that as the water got shallower she got heavier, she continued to hold on to his neck, her head on his shoulder, her legs wrapped around his waist, his cock buried in her ass. Eventually he reached the steps and stepped right out of the water as though nothing were unusual about what was going on. He walked beneath the canopy of stars, in full view of those who might take notice, back toward the Jacuzzi. The timer had stopped and he walked toward it nonchalantly and turned it back to 45 again before climbing down the steps while completely ignoring the beautiful naked woman that was wrapped around him.

He sat down on the concrete seat again, the water stingingly hot before turning gentle and sighed. Kristi then looked up at him and smiled that smile that always made him melt. He smiled back; the tenderness she knew was there the whole time returning to his eyes. They kissed and hugged, as Mike grew soft and eventually slipped out of the woman he loved. Kristi turned around and sat on his lap. Mike wrapped his arms around her and the two of them watched the stars on this clear, perfect night.

12