The Jake Chronicles Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,954 Followers

"Fuck me!" She cried. "Fuck my wet pussy Jake."

This startled her. She had never been this turned on, or ever spoke out like this, not even when she was with a man. What an effect this boy had on her. She wasn't even fucking him, she was only dreaming of him.

"Fuck my cunt with your big cock." She said. Remembering how Trisha had talked to Jake. "Make me your nasty slut. I love your hard cock."

The more she spoke, the hotter she got. She tweaked her nipples again. The orgasm was building and she was eagerly anticipated it. She fucked her cunt with vigor and commanded Jake to fuck her harder.

When the climax hit, she arched her back and drove the cock in deep and felt the rush wash over her. She pulled it out and pushed it back in as wave upon wave crashed inside her. Her breathing was quick and shallow. She screamed her approval the entire time.

"YES! YES! I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!" she screamed. Her rhythm slowed as her body melted, like lava spilling over the mountain top of her orgasm. It was the best one she had ever had, including any she had had with a man. She was so exhausted, she fell asleep as she pulled the cock from her and relaxed her body. Laying there in a twilight sleep, she thought to herself, I must have that boy inside me.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,954 Followers
12