The Jake Chronicles Ch. 12

Story Info
Summer Break: old friends revisited, & a naughty new one.
4k words
4.55
46.5k
14
2

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 03/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,955 Followers

Letter from the author: This story is about a young man who dominates older vulnerable women. If you find this offensive please find another story. Comments are welcome and e-mail feedback is always appreciated. Thanks to those who have e-mailed me. Your feedback really means a lot.

*

School ended for the semester a few weeks after Jake's little run in with Abby's husband, and Jake loaded up and embarked on the two hour drive home for the summer. He looked forward to going home. There were always so many sexual possibilities there, and none of those women were married. There would be no jealous husbands and no swollen faces from those jealous husbands. He had made arrangements with his buddy Josh to crash at his apartment over the summer. He would have to get a part time job to help with the rent, but he would still have the freedom to do as he wanted. This was better than if he had taken Penny up on her offer to stay with her. He of course loved fucking Penny, but he didn't want to have to answer to her if he found some other pussy to fuck.

He pulled into the apartment complex and found a spot to park. He just grabbed his duffle bag, leaving the rest of his stuff for later. It was a beautiful Friday afternoon and Jake glanced around at the sunbathers by the pool, noticing a few decent prospects. There were a couple of twenty-something women huddled together chatting, and one or two nice looking moms watching there children frolic in the pool. He had to remind himself to be careful, as they might be married.

He found the Josh's apartment and knocked. No Answer. He knocked again. No answer. He was a bit annoyed, because he told Josh he would be home today, and he didn't want to have to wait outside his place for him to come home. Just for the heck of it, he tried the door. Surprisingly it was open. He cracked it open.

"Hello?" he called out.

No answer.

"Fuck it. I'll just get myself acquainted with the place." He said out loud, as if he were speaking to someone.

He wondered why Josh would leave the door open if he was not home. His question was soon answered when he noticed a purse perched on the little bar that separated the kitchen from the living room. Just then he heard a muffled noise come from down the hall. He looked in the direction of the bedroom and saw the door was closed. He smiled to himself and walked to the fridge to see if Josh had a beer. As he walked by the bar he looked at the purse and saw a set of keys next to it.

"Son of a bitch!" he said.

"I know whose keys these are." He thought, as he looked at the little gold BMW key chain. "What a slut."

He was not mad at the woman, just a little surprised. His little evil mind went into overdrive and he decided he was not going to wait for them to come out. He wanted to fuck with them a bit, so he walked down the short hall toward the closed door. As he got closer he could hear her cries of pleasure.

"That's my little cocksucker." He said in his head.

He grabbed the knob and quietly swung the door open.

"Oh yeah, fuck mommy's ass baby. Make me cum." Was the first thing Jake heard her say.

What he saw was Josh holding onto Victoria Mueller's big round hips and driving his cock in and out of her ass. Victoria was bent over the end of the bed and she was rocking back and forth on her sexy blue spiked heels to the rhythm of the cock impaling her dark passage. Her legs were covered with a pair of blue seamed stockings that were held up by a matching garter belt. Jake could see her big, round tits dangling and swaying back and forth from her chest, no longer contained in the blue bra she still wore.

He watched for a moment as the scene continued in front of him. The two of them were facing away from the door, and too caught up in their passion to notice Jake enter.

"You love mommy's ass don't you?" Victoria asked.

"Uh huh" Josh replied, speeding up his thrusts.

"Well then, give mommy that nice, big, young cock of yours." She told him.

Josh grunted loudly and continued to pound Victoria from behind. Jake's cock was getting hard pretty fast, and once again his dirty little mind took over. He stepped into the room and announced his presence.

"Is this a private party, or can anyone join?" He said

Both heads spun toward the door and they gasped in unison.

"Jake, what are you doing here?" Josh asked, stopping his assault of Victoria's ass. "You weren't supposed to be here 'til tomorrow."

"No, I said Friday." Jake told him matter-of-factly.

Victoria didn't say a word. She just stared at her Jake. She couldn't believe her luck. Two young cocks were always better that one; especially if one of them was the best lover she ever had. She casually looked at Jake and spoke.

"It was a private party, but since you're here, bring your magnificent cock over here and let me give it the attention it deserves."

Jake of course complied. He approached the bed and removed the shorts he was wearing. He sat on the bed and grabbed hold of his stiffening cock.

"Here you go." He told her.

Victoria grabbed it and swallowed it whole. It was almost as if Josh wasn't there. She slurped on it and sucked it like she hadn't had a cock in ages. Josh just stood there with his cock still in her ass watching as she performed. He just stood there as Jake took command of the situation.

"Yes, That's my little cock sucker. Have you missed Jake's cock Mrs. Mueller?" He asked.

"Mmmmmm hmmmmmm" she moaned as she devoured his beautiful, thick, long, man meat.

Jake grabbed a handful of hair and began forcefully guiding her up and down.

"There you go, take it all my naughty little slut." He told her. Then he pushed her all the way down until her nose rested in his pubic hair.

This continued for a few minutes, and Josh never moved a muscle. He was amazed how his afternoon of fucking had just turned into him watching his "date" suck another man's cock. He stood mesmerized as it all continued. Then he was shaken from his trance.

"Dude, don't just stand there, fuck the slut in her ass, you know she loves it." Jake told Josh.

It was difficult at first for Josh. His cock had somewhat softened from his lack of movement and his surprise of the situation, but he slowly began to slide it in and out of her ass and it quickly gained back its stiffness. The two young men filled two of Victoria's holes and she moaned appreciatively.

"You dirty whore, suck my cock!" Jake demanded. "You've missed my cock haven't you slut?"

Victoria pulled off his cock and moaned, "Oh yes!"

"Well then keep sucking bitch." He told her.

It was like they had never missed a beat, like it had been just last week that the two of them had been together. Victoria rocked back into Josh's cock and sucked Jake's like a pro. She soon was screaming a muffled scream as her orgasm hit. Jake pushed her down and gagged her with his cock as she tried to scream with pleasure. She loved every minute of it.

Josh was pounding her ass like a jack hammer. Soon after, he grunted noisily as he buried his cock deep into Victoria's bowels one more time, filling them with his seed. Victoria loved the feel of warm cum in her ass and relished the feel as it shot deep inside her. She even enjoyed the feel as it began to ooze out around Josh's shrinking cock a few moments later as he recovered. Josh pulled his dick out of her and announced he was going to shower because he had to go to work soon.

Jake acknowledged him briefly and then turned his attention to Victoria. He continued to jam her mouth down on his cock from the back of her head as he started up his nasty talk again.

"I have missed this talented mouth Mrs. Mueller. You certainly can suck a cock." He told her.

He reached under her and roughly grabbed a tit. He squeezed the soft, fat flesh bag and then pinched the nipple hard. Victoria squealed with delight.

"You want to swallow my cum you dirty slut?" He asked

"Oh yes!" she moaned as she pulled off his cock just enough to respond.

He pushed her down on it again, and then pulled her off by the hair.

"Beg me!" He demanded. "Beg me to fill that filthy mouth of yours with my cum."

"Please," she whined. "Please let me taste your cum baby, it has been so long. I want it; I need it, cum in my mouth. Tell me what a whore I am."

"We all know you're a whore Mrs. Mueller." He told her pushing her back down on his throbbing pole. "How many more of my friends have you fucked since I have been gone, huh?"

Oh how Victoria had missed this, the forcefulness, the filthy talk, that big, fat, long cock of Jake's. She had tried to find it with Josh, but it was not the same. She was Jake's slut and she knew it. She sucked that wonderful fuck tool like a pro, enticing his nut juice to the surface. She could feel it coming. His balls had risen and his cock felt as hard as steel. She couldn't wait for it to explode in her mouth. Jake groaned at full volume and she prepared for the blast, but just as she expected it to happen, Jake tugged at her hair and pulled her off his cock. He grabbed his convulsing member and stroked it, blasting his load all over Victoria's face. He had not cum in almost a week, and there was an abundant supply. When he was done, most of Victoria's face had at least a little cum on it.

"Whores like you don't deserve to have me cum in their mouths." He told her as he painted her face with his seed.

Victoria took it all in stride, she was so happy to have Jake's cock back. Jake ordered her to clean his cock. He watched as she did it and then wiped her face and licked her fingers clean.

The two of them were relaxing on the bed when Josh came back in, got dressed and left for work. The two of them talked for a while and Jake learned that Josh and Victoria had been doing it for a few months now, and Josh had confided in her about his attraction to his mom.

"That's what all that 'Mommy' stuff was when I walked in?" Jake asked.

"Yes, it really gets him going, and he fucks me his best when I do it." Victoria told Jake. "But he still can't hold a candle to you lover."

Jake smirked and got off the bed.

"You should go now." He told her.

Victoria rose and wiggled her curvaceous body into the dress she had worn to Josh's apartment. She asked Jake if she could see him again soon. In true Jake fashion, without committing to anything he said,

"I'll call you."

Victoria smiled at him and walked out a bit dejected, but full of hope that she might soon feel Jake's cock filling her other holes.

A week later, Jake was out at the pool working it with a couple of girls his age when his cell rang. He recognized the number, but couldn't remember whose it was, so like always he let the voice mail get it. When he got tired of trying to get the girls to come up to the apartment, he grabbed his stuff and headed in.

"Young girls are too much work." He thought.

His cell beeped and he called his voice mail. He listened to it, and was surprised when Trish's voice asked him to call her. He hung up and then dialed her number.

Trish, like Victoria had missed Jake. She had tried her best to rehabilitate herself from his selfish behavior and his degrading treatment of her, but it had been no use. She hadn't spoken to him in almost a year, and didn't know anything about him going to college or anything else that had happened in his life. She had wanted to call many times, but needed an excuse to call. She told herself that if she had a reason to ask him out, it would not look so desperate. However, she knew how desperate she was, specifically for his wonderful cock.

Finally an opportunity had presented itself. Trish's PR firm had been selling its services to an out of town engineering firm all week. Now that all the business was done, she and a couple of her salespeople had invited the three reps from the firm to dinner and maybe a little fun on the town after. This way the whole group could be more relaxed and get to know each other better. Trish had told her people to invite their significant other, as a cover for her to invite Jake too.

Jake accepted her invite knowing it would be a night of raw, dirty sex. Little did he know it would be more than he ever expected.

****************

Trish picked up Jake around 6:00 and the two of them headed for dinner. On the drive over Jake made many sexual advances toward Trish. She fought them off, trying to keep her composure, even though inside she wanted to pull over right there behind that store and have him take her in the back seat.

"Stop that!" she told him, taking his hand out from under the skirt she was wearing. "Can't we just have some fun without having sex?"

"Come on, you didn't invite me tonight just to have fun." He told her. "You invited me because you want my cock. You want my cock right here."

Then he slid his hand all the way up her skirt until his fingers could feel bare pussy.

"See, you're not even wearing underwear you little whore." He scolded her as he rubbed her already wet mound, parting the lips with his finger. Trish spread her legs to grant him further access and he took it. He rubbed her clit roughly, and she responded by moaning lustfully.

"Or maybe you would prefer it here?" He said as he snaked his finger under her and pushed his finger between her ass cheeks until it was pressing at her rosebud.

Trish clenched her cheeks and begged him to stop, "I'm driving, you're gonna make me crash, and then what fun will that be?"

"Suit yourself." He quipped while pulling his hand back.

In spite of his compliance, he found one of her stiff nipples and pinched it harshly through her blouse and bra. This caused Trish to shriek with pain, but made her pussy pulse at the feeling too. The rest of the drive went on without incident, and they pulled into the hotel parking lot.

The two of them got out, the valet took the car and they headed toward the bar. Trish's pussy was already dripping with her juices, and she could feel it with each step. She felt so dirty without panties, and the wetness between her legs only added to the naughty feelings she was having. Jake walked with confidence thinking he would have a great time terrorizing Trish the entire evening in front of her clients.

They entered the bar and Trish guided him toward a group of people sitting and standing around a tall bar table socializing. Trish introduced Jake to everybody. The names just went in one ear and out the other, but then one name made an impression, well maybe not the name, but definitely the body attached to the name.

".....and this is Addison Cameron." Trish announced as Jake shook hands with her.

Jake was taken back. This woman was stunning. Standing about 6' in her heels, Jake noticed her beautiful face. As he drank in her body, his cock stirred in his pants. The dress she wore hugged her huge tits and slim hips. The skirt was short and her long nylon covered legs her perfect. He gazed at her, thinking she could not be as old as the other people in her group. They were well in their fifties. This woman could not be any older than Trish. However, he thought Trish had just said she was a partner in the firm. He was dumfounded. This woman oozed sex appeal he thought.

"Pleased to meet you Jake." Addison said in her southern accent, noticing his lingering stare. She was just as smitten with Jake as he was with her. She looked him over just as well.

With their greetings concluded, everyone enjoyed some small talk and a few drinks before a hostess from the restaurant informed them that their table was ready. The group of nine moved into the dining room. Addison made sure to sit next to Jake, placing him at the end of one of the long sides of the table. One of her colleagues sat at the head of the table, so Trish was forced to sit across from them. She was a bit upset about this situation, but didn't want to cause a problem since Addie's firm had just signed a huge contract with her company, so she just decided to grin and bear it.

It didn't take long for Trish to suspect that the seating arrangements weren't an accident. Addison seamed to hang on every word out of Jake's mouth. She laughed when he cracked a joke and seemed to make eyes at him constantly. Trish's jealousy was stewing inside, but she kept assuring herself that the woman could not really be doing what Trish thought she was. Again not wanting to undo the events of the last week, she just tried to convince herself that it was nothing.

Addie could see that Jake liked her. The fact that she was an older woman didn't seem to bother him. Heck, look who he was with. Trish had to be at least 20 years older than him. Addie looked over Trish and determined that even though she had a nice set of tits and she was attractive, there was no way her plump little figure could compete with Addie's surgically sculptured one. She wanted this young hunk of a man, and she was going to somehow get him. She was careful at dinner, only making subtle advances; a brush of the knee here, or a rub of her tit on his arm there, just biding her time until later in the evening when she could really make a move.

After dinner the group headed out to a local night spot for more drinking and some dancing. Trish kept a close eye on Addie and an even closer eye on Jake. Trish and Jake danced and flirted openly the entire time. After one dance, they returned to the table and Trish excused herself to go to the bathroom. Addie saw this as an opportunity. She pulled an empty stool close to her and invited Jake to sit. The music was loud enough to hide her voice if she wanted to, but not so loud that she would have to scream for Jake to hear her. She leaned in toward him when it seemed no one was really paying attention and spoke in his ear.

"Get rid of the little fatty you're with and come see me later. I promise you it will be worth your while." She told him.

Just for affect, she pulled her dress open, giving his eyes a clear shot at her magnificent tits and the black lace bra that contained them. She then reached down and squeezed his crotch roughly. She reached inside her bra and retrieved a business card with her cell number hand written on it and placed it on the table as she exited.

Jake didn't need any more encouragement. He found an excuse for Trish and him to leave about a half hour later. Trish thought nothing of it, because by this time she was so turned on and the alcohol was affecting her too. She was just kept thinking of getting Jake home so he could take her like the slut she wanted to be.

Obviously she was not going to drive home, so Jake took her keys from the valet and the two of them were on the way home. As he drove, Jake began to formulate a plan to get out of the situation and get back to Addison. His mind was preoccupied when suddenly he felt Trish's hands on his already stiff cock. She had unzipped his pants without him even noticing. She snaked his cock from his pants.

"Oh yeah, come to mommy." Trish said as his cock came into view.

She opened her mouth and dropped her head into his lap. She swallowed his cock and slurped it wantingly. Jake had not planned on doing anything with Trish, but with his cock buried in her mouth already, who was he to argue? He sat back and enjoyed the ride as Trish expertly preformed her task all the way to her driveway.

When he put the car in park, Trish pulled off his swollen rod and invited him in. He couldn't refuse and soon he had her bent over her bed, with her skirt over her hips as he pounded her sloppy pussy hard. Trish hadn't even bothered to get undressed.

"You missed my cock didn't you slut?" He asked her.

"Oh yes, give it to me. I love your big, fat cock. I have missed it so much." She told him.

"You're just a filthy slut aren't you?" he teased.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, I am a filthy slut. I'm your filthy slut." She replied. "Tell me what a slut I am. Tell me I'm your slut."

goamz86
goamz86
1,955 Followers
12