The Jake Chronicles Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,954 Followers

"Is that what you want whore?" he admonished her. "You want me to tell you what a dirty slut you are?"

His cock was pistoning in and out of her rapidly, and she was fast approaching orgasm.

"You are a slut, a cock hungry whore who wants it all the time." He told her. "You don't care whose cock it is, do you? You just want a cock. All whores like you love cock."

Oh how she missed Jakes dominance. Trish exploded in orgasm. Her body shook and her legs got weak. She screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'm Cumming!"

Jake just pounded her harder and harder. Trish came once more before Jake finally felt his impending climax. He pulled out of her pussy and told her to turn around. Trish did as he told her, and Jake stroked his cock until it exploded, covering her face and the blouse she had not even taken off yet.

He ordered her to clean him, and she delightfully complied. She savored the taste of her and Jake's cum as she licked his deflating cock.

Jake went to the bathroom and took a pee. When he returned Trish had fallen asleep, no doubt an affect of the alcohol as well as Jake's savage fucking. Her big round ass looked so inviting, but Jake knew he had an even better piece of ass waiting at the hotel for him. He called a cab and headed home to pick up his car before heading to see the sexy bitch he had left earlier. He knew it would be a long and fulfilling night.

to be continued...

goamz86
goamz86
1,954 Followers
12