The Jake Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,985 Followers

“Did we………?” Jamie whispered.
“No not at all.” Jake replied. “You kinda passed out on the couch and I just took you to your room.”
“Then why were my breasts hanging out of my top when I woke up?” Jamie whispered again, looking around to make sure no one else in the house was up or around. “Did you do that?”
“Nope.” Jake replied quickly.
Jamie was puzzled. Had she done it in her sleep? Was she dreaming? What was the reason for her exposure? She just thanked Jake for taking care of her and returned to her room to ready herself to face the day. As she washed her face and shook the cob webs from her brain, Jaime began to think about Jake again. The fact that he didn’t take advantage of her made her happy as well as upset and even a bit insecure. One thing she knew she felt, was desire. This only made her want Jake more. The fact that he was willing to pass up an opportunity like that, made her think he had plenty of other opportunities. It made her suddenly the one who could not go on without having the young hunky boy who slept down the hall.
That night Jake went to Kerry’s for a booty call after hanging out with some friends. They had another great romp session and after they were done, he returned to the house a little after midnight. Jamie was on the couch watching the same movie he had been watching the night before. They exchanged pleasantries and she explained that she was watching the movie again since she really couldn’t remember any of it from last night. Jake approached her on the couch and they chatted about the movie for a few minutes. Jamie could smell the sex on Jake and she slyly asked if he had seen his girlfriend that night.
“She’s not my girlfriend, but yes we did see each other tonight.”
Images rushed through Jamie’s head of Jake fucking the pudgy little sex pot she had met almost a week ago. Her pussy became aroused and the heat in her body instantly rose. Trying to compose herself a bit, Jamie made a snide little comment about how Jake could do better than that fat little bitch and turned to watch the movie. Jake chuckled to himself, knowing that Jamie was hinting at something, and he knew what that something was. He excused himself, took a shower and retired for the night. Later that night, Jamie waited anxiously in her bed until after 2AM for the remaining tenants to come home and go to sleep. Then she slipped out of bed, snuck down the hall and slipped completely naked into bed with Jake.
Jake woke up moments later with the covers off of him and his landlord red head bobbing up and down on his throbbing manhood. The moon shined brightly through the window, almost lighting the entire room. His movements alerted Jamie that he was awake and as he looked down, their eyes met. She looked so fucking hot to Jake with her cock sliding in and out of her mouth. He grabbed a handful of her hair and began to slowly guide her up and down on his cock. He moaned a gratified, “Yes!”
“Shhhhhhhh!” Jamie told him, taking his prick from her mouth. “You’ll wake the others.”
Jake mockingly covered his mouth with is other hand. He just looked at her and continued to enjoy her expert cock sucking skills. This sexy broad had definitely done this many times before. She licked it up and down the shaft several times, then she swirled her tongue around the tip, stopping to press the tip against his piss hole. Then she would open her mouth and engulf almost its entire length. Jake was in heaven. He was not quite sure Jamie was a better cock sucker than Kerry, or if was just because he found her so attractive that he was enjoying it more. One thing was for sure, ranking her higher than Kerry was saying something. He let her continue this magnificent blow job for quite some time before finally he decided he needed to fuck this horny bitch. He pulled her off his cock and turned her on her back. He surveyed her body for a moment as his rising excitement subsided a bit. Her tits were spectacular. Sure they fell to the side some, any 47 year old’s natural tits would do that, but they kept their shape and seemed to be quite firm still. He looked down her relatively firm stomach to her pussy. In the brightly lit room he could make out the redness of her small pubic patch, and it turned him on even more. He wondered if the tales about how wild redheads were, were true. He lined his raging hard-on up with her drooling pussy and pressed it in until their pubic hairs were mashed together.
Jaime bit her lip hard and moaned lowly as the feel of Jake’s thick, hard, young cock filled her lonely pussy. She looked at him with her great lust and urged him with her eyes to fuck her. Jake knew that look, and he obliged. He began a slow deep rhythm and Jamie moaned approvingly. Jake ground his hip around each time he bottomed out inside her pussy, and Jamie urged him to do more. Jake sped up, but soon his bed began to make sounds that anyone would recognize, and Jamie had to shoosh him. They both smiled at each other and Jake slowed his movements. This continued for some time, as both of the lovers relished the feel of each and every stroke. The noises they made told the other how much each of them was enjoying it. However, Jake was a young man, and soon he was bored with this low quiet session. He wanted to cum and he want to cum now. He pulled out and stood up from the bed. Then pulling Jamie after him, he sat in his desk chair and instructed Jamie to sit cowgirl style on his protruding rod. She straddled his lap and lowered herself onto it. This made for new sensations as Jake’s rod touched deeper places inside Jamie. She began rising up and falling down on his cock with a nice hard but slow tempo. This became faster and harder as the sensations got to her more and more. Jake grabbed hold of her tits that were bouncing in front of him, and as he squeezed them and bit her nipples roughly, she burst into orgasm. She was careful to keep it quiet, but the feelings were magnificent, and ones she had not felt in a long time. She screamed uncontrollably inside, but little escaped her mouth as she bit her lip to the point of almost making it bleed. Jake watched as another middle aged broad fell under the spell of his big, thick, powerful cock. He giggled to himself as Jaime collapsed in his lap after her climax. Like always, Jake was selfish and didn’t care that she was exhausted. He lifted her off his cock and positioned her on her knees on the floor. Standing in front of her he presented his dripping cock for Jamie. She didn’t hesitate, she opened her mouth and he began to fuck her mouth forcibly. He held the back of her head and rocked his hips hard. Soon he could feel his balls tighten, and he knew he was about to blow. Jamie just figured she would swallow what she could feel was coming. Howver, Jake had other plans. Pulling his cock from Jamie’s mouth, he grabbed a handful of her red locks with one hand and began stroking his dick with the other. It was only seconds before his prick was spewing cum all over Jamie’s face and tits.
Jamie was not happy about it. She tried to pull away but Jake wouldn’t let go of her until his balls were empty. She would have screamed at him for treating her like that if there was not a houseful of people sleeping. However, she was not going to stay in his room any longer. She stood up and stormed out as well as she could with a house full of sleeping tenants. Jake just chuckled to himself before heading to the bathroom to relieve himself and heading back to bed. Jaime took a shower before heading back to her own bed. She was so mad. How could he treat me like that? Does he think I am a whore? She kept asking herself these questions. However, after calming down a bit, she couldn’t help but also notice that she was quite pleased with the young man’s performance. She had not been that satisfied for many years. But how could she allow herself to be treated like that, like a common hooker off the street? She would have some strong words for Jake in the morning.
Jake would manage to avoid any one on one time with Jamie at the house for over a week. However, it was easy for him to see that she was not happy with him and his actions. The longer he avoided her, the less anger she felt, and the softer her resistance to his charms became. This was exactly how Jake wanted it.

……Back to Jill…….

Kerry walked into her office the day after she had suspected Jill was having relations with Jake and noticed that Jill seemed to be back to her old self. Her dress returned to normal and her demeanor returned as well. Kerry decided that maybe Jill was telling the truth about why she had dressed that way the day before and figured there was no need to talk to her about Jake after all. The next few weeks went as normal, but Jill seemed to be increasingly irritable as the time went by. She smiled less as the days went by and even began to snap at Kerry on occasion. One day after a rather terse reply from Jill, Kerry demanded to know what was going on with her secretary. Jill apologized and promised she would not let it happen again, but did not offer a reason for her behavior. What Kerry didn’t know was that Jill was growing ever so frustrated with her husband and his performance between the sheets, or rather his lack thereof. It was not his fault, he was doing all he could to satisfy her needs, but he was the man she had been with for over 20 years, and he just couldn’t stir up the lust and excitement that Jill craved so much since Jake had taken her in her office that fateful night.
The worst thing Kerry could have done for either Jill or herself was ask Jill to schedule an appointment for Jake. She needed to go over his master’s goals and assign him a faculty advisor for his scholastic journey. Jill cringed inside and dreaded having to make that call when Kerry asked her to do it. Jill knew the root of her irritable attitude and knew that seeing Jake would only make it harder not to make the call she had been fighting so hard not to make the last few days. The one asking Jake to meet her for …But she told Kerry she would make the call and set up the appointment.
Jake’s Phone rang and not recognizing the number he let it go to voice mail. Jill was so relieved to get his voicemail. She left a message telling him what she needed and that he needed to call her to set up the appointment ASAP. Jake was a bit surprised when he heard Jill’s voice and all she wanted was business. So he called her a little later and set up the appointment for a few days later. Jill’s heart was racing the entire conversation, and she felt like she was stuttering a bit. When she hung up she hoped so much that Jake had not noticed.
A few days later when he walked in the door, she couldn’t hide behind the phone this time and it didn’t take Jake long to realize he had gotten to the thirty-something secretary, and that it was all she could do not to jump his bones right there in the office. As he was banging Kerry in the office a few moments later he made sure to fuck her extra hard so Jill would know something was going on. Kerry’s occasional noises could not be heard outside the office, but they were enough for Jill to hear. As Jake walked out of the office, he winked at a blushing Jill and told himself he knew it would not be long before the horny old broad would be ringing his cell for a session of her own. That call came exactly two days later, and that happened to be the same Sunday morning after Jake had fucked Jamie for the first time.
After listening to Jill babble on and on forever on his voice mail, Jake waited about an hour before calling back. He loved doing that to these married women. It was always fun to see if he could call them when their husbands were around.
“Hello?” Jill answered her cell phone.
“Hello Jill.” Jake replied. “You miss me?”
“Oh Jake yes, I tried to forget what happened, but I can’t. No one has ever made me feel the way that you did.” Jill poured her feelings out. She didn’t care that she was losing any control she might have had. She wanted to feel the way she had a few weeks ago. She wanted Jake to have her and she didn’t care if he knew how badly. Actually, she hoped that by telling him how much she wanted him, it would make him more eager to indulge her. “Please Jake, I need you, I need you right now. My husband took the kids fishing all day. Please Jake, please come over her and make me feel like you did before. Please Jake, please.”
“I don’t know Jill. I’m a bit tired. I had a long night. I’m not sure it’s worth it to go to a married woman’s house. That’s just asking for trouble.” Jake told her. Of course he didn’t care about that, he just wanted to make her beg some more.
“Please Jake, I promise I will make it worth your while.” Jill pleaded.
“What time is your old man supposed to be back?” Jake asked.
“Not ‘til this evening around dinner time. We would have all day.” Jill said hoping to entice him.
“I don’t know. I’ll think about it, maybe after I sleep a little more. I’ll call you later.” Jake told her. Then he hung up the phone. As he did he could hear Jill again trying to convince him to come.
A few hours later Jake called Jill back. It was almost 3:00 PM by now.
“What’s your address?” Was all Jake said.
“I, uh it’s, uh…….Jake it’s too late now. They’ll be home soon.” She told him.
“Fine.” He replied, and hung up the phone.
About 3 minutes later the phone rang. Jake saw the same number and didn’t answer it.
“Jake, sorry, I am just scared to get caught. I’m not sure what time Nick and the kids will be home. All I know is it will be around dinner time. My address is……… There is an alley behind my house please park down the street and enter from the alley. I don’t want anyone to see you coming in the front door. Please come over. I need you. But we will have to hurry.” Was the message Jill left.
“Put on something sexy!” was the text Jake sent her.
Jill did and waited in her living room for almost an hour before Jake knocked on the back door. Jill dropped her robe and rushed to the back door to retrieve her lover. When the door opened, Jake found her standing there in nothing but a red baby doll nighty. He walked in and Jill attacked him. She kissed him and rubbed her body against him. He returned the embrace before backing up and bit and pushing her to her knees in front of him. Jill knew what he wanted, and unzipped his pants without delay. She fished his still flaccid cock from his pants and gobbled it up.
“That a girl Mrs. Kasey.” Jake teased her. “That’s what you’ve been waiting for haven’t you?”
“Mmmmm Hmmmm.” Jill moaned with a mouthful of dick.
Jake grabbed a handful of hair and began fucking her mouth slowly and deeply. Jill began to finger her clit through her lingerie. She swallowed his cock and delighted in the thrill of the situation.
“You are almost as good a cock sucker as your boss Mrs. Kasey.” Jake told her.
Jill enjoyed the compliment, but at the same time hated it. She didn’t want to be almost as good as Kerry, she wanted to be better. She stopped fiddling her clit and grabbed Jake’s ass and forced his stiff rod down her throat until she gagged on it. Then she sucked it hard as she pulled the entire shaft out except for the head. Then she repeated the same again.
“Ooooh, I like the enthusiasm Mrs. Kasey. Maybe you can be as good as Professor Paulson.” Jake told her as his cock filled her throat again. Jill just continued doing it over and over. Jake finally pulled his now raging hard-on out of her mouth.
“Very nice Mrs. Kasey.”
“Jill, please Jake, call me Jill.”
“You are a pretty good little cock sucker Mrs. Kasey.” Jake told her, ignoring her plea. “How badly have you missed my big fat dick Mrs. Kasey?”
“Very much Jake, I have missed it very much.”
“Show me. Play with those tits and that pussy. Show me how much you want this dick.” He demanded.
Instantly Jill began to maul her tits with one hand, and with the other she slid the crotch of her lingerie to the side before she plunged a finger inside her pussy. She moaned with pleasure as she looked up at Jake, watching him stroked his cock just inches from her face.
“Is this what you want?” He teased Jill.
“Yes.” She moaned.
“Isn’t your dear hubby taking care of your needs?” Jake mocked.
“Pleeeeeeease.” Jill begged, ignoring his question.
“Please what?” Jake teased her.
“Pleeeeeeeeeease fuck me, Jake. I need you I need you now.”
“I asked you a question.” He teased her again.
“No!” She spat at him.
“No he’s not taking care of you?”
“No Jake, he is not. Not like you do.” She told him, cringing inside at the thought of humiliating her husband to this young man.
“Won’t he and your kids be home soon?”
“Yes they will, so please hurry, please Jake hurry, I need it, I need YOU NOW!” Jill declared, knowing that Jake’s comment was so very true.
“Get up!” Jake commanded. “Strip!”
Jill did.
Jake sat on the couch with his pants around his ankles and his prick standing straight up. “Come ride my dick.”
Jill began to straddle his lap facing him.
“Oh no, little married cheating sluts have to ride backwards. I don’t want to see your unfaithful face” Jake told her, knowing how much that would humiliate her.
Jill sighed at the realization of his statement. But it didn’t make her stop. She did as she was told, turning to ride reverse cowgirl. As she slid down the length of his shaft, she groaned approvingly, “Oh My Gawd!”
Jake grabbed her hips and began to drive her up and down on his stiff pole. Within moments, Jill was moaning with pleasure and bouncing hard on his prick.
“Yes! Yes! Yes!” She screamed as her orgasm rushed to the surface.
Jake just pounded her yearning pussy with great force. He was going to make sure she remembered this one. He wanted her coming back for more soon. Jill came loud and hard. Jake was sure everyone in the neighborhood could hear her. He didn’t let up after her first orgasm. He just continued to forcefully help her ride his cock. Having cum just hours ago with Jamie and the night before with Kerry, made Jake’s staying power even longer than usual. Jill came again a few minutes later. This one was even more intense than the last one, and she was spent. She collapsed against Jake in exhaustion.
“Oh we’re not done her Mrs. Kasey.” He told her, lifting her off his still very rigid cock.
He flipped her to his side on the couch and she fell like a puddle of flesh on her stomach. Jake stood up, took his pants off and spread Jill’s legs so that one was over the edge of the couch. He lay against her back and mounted her roughly. She moaned with pleasure and exhaustion. This meant nothing to Jake. He began to pound her boiling, flooded pussy. Jill just grunted with each thrust. This continued for some time until Jill had actually recovered enough to be enjoying his fucking again. She was again moaning approvingly when he felt his balls tighten and his orgasm building.
“Turn over!” He commanded.
Jill obeyed.
Jake pulled the straps of her lingerie off her shoulders and wrapped her tits around his slick pole. He fucked her tits like he fucked her pussy. It was only moments before he finally climaxed. His thick hot cum splattered all over Jill’s face and chest. She wasn’t sure what to think of all that, but she wasn’t given a chance to think long.
“Clean me!”Jake demanded, shoving his cock in her face.
Jill did it, even though she was not sure how she felt about that. The taste of her own juices and Jake’s cum was actually not bad, and the nastiness of it, made her even feel a bit sexy. When she had done it to Jake’s satisfaction, he pulled out, put on his pants and told her to call him. As he walked out the back door, she relished the satisfying feeling she felt sexually, and she knew she would be calling him back for more. Jake had the same feeling and chuckled to himself. Once again he was doing more than two women at one time. How he loved being him. All these “MILF” type women were so easy to conquer. How could anything be better than this?

goamz86
goamz86
1,985 Followers