The Jake Chronicles Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers

Back on Jill’s couch, she was playing with the puddles of cum on her chest, and even licking some of it off as she giggled to herself when she was startled to reality by the sound of the electric garage door opener. She sprung to her feet and quickly looked around to make sure nothing was out of place. She ran down the hall to her bathroom. She jumped in the shower with her lingerie still on. She didn’t want her husband to see that it was out. She turned on the shower and rinsed off all the cum still wearing the lingerie. When her husband poked his head in to tell her he was home, the realization hit her. She was cheating on her loving husband and she hated that. He left the room and she continued to clean up. When she washed her pussy, the feelings all rushed back, and she remembered why she was risking it all. Jake was a great lover, and she needed him. She needed to feel all that he made her feel, and she needed it badly. She finished her shower, got dressed and went to make her family dinner.

………to be continued……maybe!



goamz86
goamz86
1,949 Followers