The James Gang Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Collin won't be joining us this evening." He said, grinning. "We can eat in peace without listening to him prattle on."

While Clint apologized for his eldest son's absence, Trey seemed more than just a little pleased. During dinner, the conversation was all about ranching and horses. Nothing was said, not even mentioned, about the stolen horses. Megan thought it was quite odd since it was a serious problem that had to be addressed. She wasn't about to bring it up if neither of the men were.

"I was thinking Trey could give you a tour of the ranches tomorrow after you get moved in." Clint suggested. "It'll give you a chance to see what you've got to work with."

"Lock your bedroom door!" Trey mumbled, looking down at his food.

"Pardon?" Megan said.

"I didn't say anything." Trey replied, giving her a funny look.

Megan took it as a cue not to ask him to elaborate on his remark. After dinner, the trio walked out onto the terrace to share an after-dinner drink. Megan was dying for a cigarette but hesitant to light one up in front of her host. When Clint lit up a small cigar, she took the opportunity to grab a smoke. Trey gave her a look of disapproval but didn't say anything. They stood out on the terrace for quite awhile, watching the horses off in the distance.

"Well Dad, I need to be getting home." Trey commented. "Tomorrow's another day and I've got alot to do."

"I was hoping you and Megan could discuss our situation this evening." Clint responded, sounding quite disappointed.

"We can talk tomorrow while I'm showing her around the ranches." He replied.

As he turned to walk back into the house his arm brushed against hers. Megan took it as a signal that he wanted her to leave too. Politely excusing herself and making an excuse that she was still quite tired from her trip, she followed Trey out onto the veranda. He escorted Megan to her car, opening the door for her.

"Nice car." Trey commented. "I've always wanted a Corvette."

Megan sat in the seat, awkwardly swinging her legs in behind her and trying not to show too much leg. She noticed Trey taking the opportunity to get a good look anyway.

"Follow me." He murmured, keeping his voice from being overheard.

Megan started her car, waiting while Trey led the way out of the courtyard. She followed him back through town to a small trailer court on the south edge of town. Parking alongside one of the trailers, she pulled in behind him.

"Don't tell me this is where you live!" She commented, getting out of her car.

"I'd call it a hovel but it'd have to be upgraded to reach that level." He quipped. "It's just a place to sleep and eat. That's all I use it for."

Entering the mobile home, Megan was pleasantly surprised at its tidiness. Standing in the livingroom, she glanced around at the sparse furnishings that appeared to be almost as hold as she was.

"I see your tastes run different from your father's." She remarked. "No bubbling fountains!"

"Well, the kitchen faucet drips occasionally, so does the shower." Trey responded with a slight grin. "That's more than enough water effect for me."

"I'm curious. What was that remark about locking my bedroom door at your father's house?" She asked.

"Just make sure you lock it." He answered. "I won't be there to keep an eye on you at night."

"How come you don't live at the house?" Megan inquired. "Sure beats this place and it'd be closer to your work."

"I keep my distance from Dad." Trey replied. "And, I try to stay completely away from my brother."

"I put together a box of books for you to look through." He said, pointing towards a storage box on the kitchen table. "There's information on ranching and horses. Read them and you should be able to talk the lingo a little better."

"I talked quite a bit with your father today." Megan stated. "You and I need to talk too."

"We can talk tomorrow while I'm showing you around." Trey responded. "I'm not going to say much till I feel more comfortable with you. I don't trust anyone till I get to know them better."

"So I take it, you don't trust me then." She remarked.

"I may in the morning." Trey said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Megan inquired.

Instead of answering her questions, Trey slowly walked towards her. His handsome face displayed a sinister smile. Looking into his soft blue eyes, Megan became mesmerized. Trey put his hands at her waist, pulling her into him. Their moist lips met for the first time in a soft and tender kiss. Megan melted into his arms, her thoughts completely erased from her mind. Trey lightly ground his lips against hers, prolonging the passionate kiss. Placing her hands on his broad, muscular shoulders, she held him tightly as the kiss continued. Her heart was pounding.

"You're not wearing a wire, are you?" Trey asked, when their lips finally parted.

"Huh! A wire!" Megan muttered, stunned and slightly short of breath. "Why would I be wearing a wire?"

Reaching for the top button on her blouse, he quickly unbuttoned it.

"Mind telling me what you think you're doing?" She asked looking down; watching as his hands swiftly unbuttoned her blouse.

"Checking for bugs." He murmured, slipping the blouse from her shoulders and tossing it onto the couch.

"You're not serious!" She exclaimed, feeling his hands sliding the zipper down on her beige skirt.

Trey pushed the skirt down over her hips. Holding it with one hand, he tapped her on the leg.

"Step out of it." He commanded.

"This is ridiculous!" Megan retorted, putting her hands on his shoulders to steady herself as she lifted each leg from the skirt.

Trey tossed the skirt onto the couch, next to her blouse. She stood before the handsome rancher clad in just her white lace bra and matching panties. Her beige high-heels certainly did nothing to offer any coverage!

"Nice undies." Trey murmured. "You've got one helluva body."

"Well, I hope you've seen enough." Megan snapped, embarrassed and angered.

"Whatta you think?" He said, reaching for the clasp behind her back.

Swiftly unhooking her bra with one hand, he watched as it slid down her arms. Trey's eyes widened as he got his first look at her firm breasts. He stared at them for several moments, making her feel quite awkward and embarrassed. Megan bit her lip as she watched him ogle her.

"Do the cuffs match the collar? Trey muttered, tugging on the front of her panties.

"Well, damned if they don't!" He exclaimed, looking down at her sandy blonde pubic hair.

"I hope you've seen enough!" Megan retorted, pulling his hand from the elastic waistband on her lace panties.

"Whatta you think?" He replied with a smile.

"Is that all you ever say, whatta you think?" She asked.

"You're even more beautiful when you're angry." He murmured. "I guess you know that."

His words caught her off-guard. She didn't know what to say next. She stood there motionless as her anger slowly faded.

"You can get dressed if you want." He stated, stepping away but still staring at her.

Megan's hands covered her bare breasts as she walked towards her clothes strewn about on the couch. Her anger was slowly returning.

"I've never been so humiliated!" She exclaimed as she picked up her bra.

"I'm going to bed." Trey stated, unbuttoning his shirt. "You can sleep here if you want."

"I wouldn't sleep in this tin box if it were the last place on earth!" Megan shouted, her anger nearing its boiling point.

Trey approached her again after laying his shirt over a chair. He jerked the bra from her hands, tossing it back onto the couch.

"Now what? You gonna rape me?" She barked.

"Whatta you think?" He responded, picking her up and tossing her over his shoulder.

Entering the bedroom at the rear of the trailer, he tossed her onto the bed. Propping herself up on her elbows, she watched him remove her high-heels, letting them fall to the carpeted floor.

The bedroom was dark except for the livingroom lights spilling a trace of illumination down the hallway. Trey slowly slipped out of his clothes, deliberately taunting her. Still wearing his tight black boxers, he climbed onto the bed with her.

Embracing Megan against his warm body, the two kissed passionately for several minutes. Trey was in not hurry to consummate their first sexual experience together. Megan's breathing was hard and fast, her sexual desires awakening and craving to be satisfied immediately. Trey slipped his tongue between her lips, flicking softly at hers. Megan sucked on it like she was milking a hard cock. Breaking their prolonged kiss, Trey worked his lips along her neck, slowly making his way towards her sensitive ears.

"Oh God………..Trey…………I need you" She murmured. "I need you now. Oh God please!"

Her plea fell on deaf ears as he continued placing hot kisses on her neck. His lips gently nibbling on her ears practically sent her into orbit. Megan's hands clenched Trey's upper arms, her fingernails digging into the muscular flesh. She was softly moaning, feeling her hot juices flowing through her pussy.

Cupping her firm breasts, Trey nibbled lightly at each of her nipples, bringing them to erection. Even in the darkened bedroom, she could see his handsome face and well-developed body. She lay her head back on the pillow, letting the erotic sensations take control of her. She ground her ass hard against the sheets as Trey's fingertips lightly brushed across her flat tummy. Slipping his hand beneath the lacy material, his fingers rubbed gently over her pubic mound.

"Oh God…….Trey………..don't tease me." She begged, muttering the words.

Trey's fingers slipped between her legs, feeling the wetness dripping from her pussy. Ever so slowly, he slipped a finger between the lips of her pussy, penetrating her. Swirling the digit around slowly inside her, he brought her to a sudden and intense orgasm. Megan's back arched off the bed, lifting her ass into the air.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" She cried out. "OHHHHHHHH GODDDDDD"

The prolonged orgasm seemed to go on forever, aggravated by Trey's finger teasing her hard clit. Megan gradually lowered herself back onto the bed, her legs tightly clenched around Trey's hand. Waiting till she regained a steady breath, Trey slipped her panties down her legs, tossing them away. Megan's pussy was flowing her cum down onto the sheets.

Trey spread her legs far enough to allow him to stretch out between them. His tongue licked freely at her juices like a kitten lapping up warm cream. Megan felt tingling sensations racing through her body like streaks of ice. Within moments, her pelvis was pushing against Trey's face as his tongue swirled just inside her wanton pussy. Her hands, saturated with perspiration, grasped the back of his head. Trey feverously tongued her sensitive clit, sending her into a mind-boggling orgasm. Her entire body shook as the sensation ravaged her body.

"OHHHHHHH TRREEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY" She screamed. "HOLD MEEEEEEEEE"

Trey held Megan's legs to keep her from kicking him. Her hands gripped the sheets pulling them loose as the orgasm continued on. The orgasm finally waned, leaving Megan lying lifeless. Her strength was completely zapped from her body. Her eyes barely focused on Trey as he climbed off the bed. Removing his black boxers, Megan got to see his magnificent cock for the first time. Long and thick, it protruded from him like a saber.

Positioning himself between Megan's legs, he leaned over her, kissing her passionately. She felt the head of his hard cock at the entrance to her pussy as their kiss continued. The folds of her pussy parted as she welcomed his throbbing cock inside her. Trey worked his cock slowly and deliberately in and out of her. Each stroke brought a gasp from her throat as his thick cock stretched her tight pussy.

"Oh, God……………don't stop……….please, don't stop" She begged as Trey fucked her slow and gently.

Megan's juices were flowing freely, lubricating Trey's hot cock. Her hands on his shoulders were grasping him tight as another orgasm starting building. Megan was loosing control of her body to Trey as he began fucking her faster. His cock was plunging into her like a jackhammer. His hot balls slapped against her ass with each stroke.

"OHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDD NOOOOOOO…….ARGHHHHHHHH" She moaned in a loud guttural voice. "OHHHHHHHHHH GODDDDDDDDDDD"

The phenomenal orgasm shook her body with a force of its own. She seemed to attain super strength as her muscles tightened. Pulling herself up, she forced Trey back onto his heels. Her action drove his cock deeper into her pussy. Trey held her to him, continuing to pump his cock into her. His loud moan and paralyzing grip on her signaled his climax. Hot, thick cum spewed from his cock, flooding her pussy. Feeling his cream inside her, mingling with hers, gave Megan a feeling she'd never experienced before. At that moment, she felt so very close to Trey.

Maintaining their position, Trey and Megan both fought to regain their breaths. Perspiration was pouring from both of them. Megan put a hand behind Trey's head, burying her face in his neck.

"You ready to go again?" He whispered.

"You're kidding, Right?" Megan muttered, still short of breath.

"Whatta you think?" He murmured.

Laying her gently back on the bed, Trey started fucking his still hard cock in and out of Megan. With her legs cradled in the crook of his arms, she looked down as her lover stroked his glistening cock in and out of her pussy. She couldn't take much more!

After a lengthy period of continuous intense and vigorous fucking, Trey shot another load of his steaming cream into her. His teeth clenched tight and his face cringed as his climax paralyzed his perspiration-soaked body. Slowly, he lowered himself to Megan, giving her a long tender kiss. Rolling to one side, he wiped perspiration from his face. His chest heaved as he slowly regained his breathing. Pulling Megan into his arms, he cuddled her close. She put her soft hand on his chest, soothing him.

"Mind telling me how old you are?" She murmured, apprehensive of his answer.

"Twenty-one." He muttered. "Why? How old are you?"

"Too old for you." She whispered, now knowing he was five years younger than her.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He murmured, holding her tighter.

"Nothing. Just forget I said it." Megan mumbled.

Early the next morning, Trey gently woke Megan from her sound sleep.

"It's morning, almost 6am. You can get in the shower." He said. "There's still plenty of hot water."

After showering, Megan fixed her hair and put on her make-up. Trey was standing in the kitchen watching her get dressed.

"I've got to be getting out to the ranch east of town." He stated, handing her a cup of fresh coffee. "I'll meet you at Dad's later on. We'll saddle up a couple of horses and I'll give you a tour of that ranch first."

"Saddle up horses!" Megan exclaimed, lighting up a cigarette. "I've never ridden a merry-go-round, let alone a horse!"

"Well, if you're gonna manage the ranch, you'll have to learn how." He responded. "May as well be today as any."

"I've got to stop by the hotel and get my things." She commented. "I shouldn't be long."

Trey and Megan kissed before they left. The thought of their age difference crossed her mind momentarily. She wished Trey was older than twenty-one although she admired his maturity.

Gathering her things from the Hampton Inn and packing them in her car, she proceeded out to the Rockin' J. Approaching the gated entrance to the ranch, Megan saw a silver, late model Mercedes-Benz sedan speeding down the driveway. Without slowing, the luxury sedan pulled out onto the two-lane road, speeding towards her. She barely got a glimpse of the driver, but it appeared to be Clint James, only much younger. She quickly assumed it was Collin, Trey's older brother.

Parking in the courtyard, Megan grabbed her purse and attaché to take in with her. Maria met her at the front door in a panic. The young girl seemed quite distraught as she grabbed Megan by the hand.

"It is Mr. James! He is hurt!" She exclaimed.

Megan rushed into the house following Maria upstairs to the master bedroom. She found Clint lying on the floor in his bathroom with a large bruise on his forehead.

"I'm alright." He muttered. "I just stumbled and fell."

Megan put her hand on his chest. Clint James heart was beating a mile a minute and he was very feverish. Looking at his face, she noticed his right eye was drooping while his left eye was clear. With Maria's assistance, the two women managed to get the man back to his bed. He was complaining of a severe headache. Without hesitation, Megan called for an ambulance to be dispatched to the ranch. As she was about to call Trey on his cell phone, she saw his truck pass by the house.

"Maria, go get Trey out at the barns!" She commanded. "Tell him to come to the house right away."

Maria ran out of the room and down the winding staircase. She could hear the girl running across the marble floor in the foyer as she ran towards the front doors. Sitting on the bed next to Clint, she noticed him getting quite pale. She tried talking to him but he didn't appear to be listening to her.

As Trey rushed into the bedroom, Megan could hear the ambulance sirens as it sped up the driveway.

"What is it?" Trey asked, out of breathe from running. "What's happened?"

"I think he's had a stroke." Megan replied. "I'm not sure but he has all the signs."

Two emergency medial technicians followed Maria into the bedroom with their medial equipment. They immediately started checking Clint James' vital signs

"Maria, will you go down to my car and get my things out. Just bring them into the house for now." Megan asked.

Maria scurried back down the stairway to do as Megan had asked. Trey was standing at the head of his father's bed, looking down as the technicians inserted IV's into his dad's arm.

"Let's pack him up quick." One of the technicians spoke out.

Trey and Megan followed the men out to the ambulance as they loaded Clint into the back.

"Come on. We'll take my car." Megan stated. "You're in no shape to be driving."

The two followed the ambulance to the medical center in Taos. At the emergency room, Trey and Megan were shown to a waiting area off to the side.

"You should call your brother and let him know what's happened." Megan suggested, handing him her cell phone. "He should be here with his father."

Trey phoned his brother, Collin, but all he got were excuses as to why he couldn't come to the hospital. He was leaving it up to Trey alone to make any medical decisions that might arise. Trey didn't seem surprised at his brother's reaction.

"He's not coming. Says he's got a house to show in an hour and then a meeting with some mortgage company later on." Trey muttered.

"He doesn't give a damn whether Dad lives or dies." He added. "He just wants his share of the ranch so he can sell it off."

An hour passed before a doctor came in to talk with them. He was smiling as he sat down. Megan took it as a good sign.

"You can see your father in a few minutes." The doctor said. "They're getting him situated in a private room right now."

"Was it a stroke?" Trey choked out the words.

"We've run a complete battery of tests on him but even without seeing the scans, I can tell you it was a stroke." He replied. "The tests will show us just how severe it was."

"The good news is that we were able to give him a new stroke medication that had some immediate reversing effects." The doctor continued. "You were lucky you got your dad here as soon as you did."

Although the news was better than Megan hoped for, Trey was still quite upset and worried. A few minutes later, a nurse showed them to Clint's hospital room on the second floor. He was lying flat out with two IV's and several monitors wired to him. Seeing his father laying there, Trey grew extremely pale. He grasped the bed railing to steady himself.