The Jane Doll

Story Info
Automated myself into the job!
3.5k words
4.42
15.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Automation can be a gift and a curse. On one hand, it can help take the load off of a worker's routine job, but on the other hand, if implemented properly, it can take over that person's job entirely. That's the unfortunate reality that people need to face in the upcoming years, and it is my job to accelerate that future in my company. My name is Jane Preston, and I am an automation engineer at My Time sex toy company. It's not something that I brag about, but I love how well they pay.

At my company, we make everything from dildos to masturbating sleeves and even full-size sex dolls. A lot of the work is done by manual hand labor, but ever since I was hired, things have been changing to a more human-less build process. I am here to make the company money, and sometimes to do that, you have to take the human element out of it and let the robots do the work. My current assignment has been to redesign the full-size woman sex doll line. Management has been disappointed with the current dolls that we make saying they look almost as bad as those cheap inflatable ones. They want me to make a doll that appears as real as possible, while at the same time, functions just like a real person. That includes all the holes that can be used for sex, because after all, people just want to stick stuff in holes!

"How are things coming along with the doll line Jane?" Rob asked.

Rob was my manager, and at the time, under a lot of pressure from upper management to show some results from my work. Even with all that stress, he was able to keep his cool and not let it spill out onto me.

"I'm almost there. All I have to do is fix a few bugs in the coding, and the machine should be complete." I said, with a tired voice.

The machine I was working on had the ability to take a female model, make a mold of their pussy and of their body, then reproduce it in the form of a penis sleeve or a full-size doll. The cool thing about the dolls is that the molded form would be built around a metal skeleton that mimicked actual human movements. I had been spending way too many hours in the office trying to finish the machine and get it working in time to meet our deadline. I was so close now that a couple more late nights didn't seem too bad. Not to mention, if this worked, I've heard rumors that there might be huge bonus in it for me. Hopefully, it would be enough for me to take the entire summer off!

"Sounds good!" He responded, "But please take a break every once in a while, okay? I don't want you burning out."

I smiled and nodded my head, as he waved goodnight and walked out of the office.

"Alright girl, let's kick this machines ass!"

***

Light clicking from my keyboard filled the empty office space. Two empty coffee cups and a half-eaten bagel were my only company at this hour.

"FINALLY!" I yelled, as my voice echoed into the dark.

I yanked a USB drive out of my laptop and ran for the area that contained my new machine. Upon entering, the ceiling lights illuminated showcasing a large machine in the center of the room.

"Alright baby, let's make you purr!" I said with a smirk.

I inserted the USB into the main console on the front end of the machine, and watched the data begin to load. Light's began to turn on, and a couple buzzers beeped in the distance.

"That's what I'm talking about!" I said, as I jumped up and down.

Without warning, the machine turned off and the room became quiet again.

"No, no, no!" I said, thumbing through the touch screen on the main console.

Everything seemed functional, but there was a warning flashing on the screen saying there was a jam in the loading dock. I couldn't think what the jam could be, but all I knew was that I needed to investigate. In this stage, a model would stand on the two footprints on the floor and the machine would do the rest. It sounded simpler than it actually was. This machine was state of the art and used partial A.I. tech to make it work. While looking around the loading dock of the machine, I wasn't able to see anything that could be causing the jam. I stepped inside to get a better look, and that's when I saw a small wooded wedge in-between the top of the door and the frame. I remembered placing it there earlier that week to prevent the door from falling on anyone while we worked. I reached my hand up to grab it, and with one firm pull, the wedge slid down, but so did the door.

"Shit!" I yelled, as I banged on the plexiglass door. "Let me out!"

There was no one around to hear me, but that was the least of my worries. I backed away from the door hoping to think of another way out, and that's when I saw the words PLEASE REMOVE ALL OF YOUR CLOTHING appear on the door.

"Yeah, not doing that." I said, looking at the ceiling for a way out.

I instantly felt a painful shock flow through the bottoms of both my feet up through my body!

"Ouch! What the hell?"

I didn't know how that was possible. The floor wasn't supposed to be electrified unless... the machine had shorted some of the main power to it. Just then, the words PLEASE REMOVE ALL OF YOUR CLOTHING OR SHOCK WILL INCREASE appeared on the door again.

"God damnit!" I yelled.

I needed the model to be naked for the machine to begin processing them, but there was one problem with this situation... I wasn't supposed to be the model! Not wanting to get shocked again, I quickly pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it on to the floor. I then kicked off my shoes, then down came my pants. Standing there in only my bra and a thong, I knew that I had to lose those too. I quickly undid my bra, then shimmied out of the underwear.

"There, you happy?" I asked, fully aware that I was talking to a machine.

New words then appeared on the door. PLEASE LEAN BACK AGAINST THE WALL. I already knew it was going to say that, but I followed the instructions anyway. The wall felt cold against my skin when I laid back, making goosebumps rise across my body. Within a fraction of a second, two straps encircled my ankles, and another two wrapped around my wrists. I had been immobilized against the wall. Nothing happened for a few seconds, but then the wall began to slowly fall backwards, taking me with it. Farther and farther it tilted until I was completely horizontal. I was now pretty much just laying on a table, which began to shift backwards into the machine.

"Here we go..."

The table eventually came to a stop, and that's when my legs began to spread apart, exposing my pussy. When they were far enough apart, they were pushed backwards towards me, bending at the knees. My new position felt like how a gynecologist would set you up to be inspected. My vagina was now completely exposed for the machine to start processing me. I watched an arm raise up from the floor with a pen looking object that began to remove all my pubic hair with laser pulses. I originally installed this device to clean up the models before molding, but I never thought it would be cleaning me up. I felt small pricks all over my frontal and groin area, then finish up around my ass. After a couple minutes, I was completely bare, and left feeling tingly!

The arm disappeared below the table, and another lowered from the ceiling. This one had a pink device on the end that quickly found my clitoris. The device then began to vibrate and make massaging motions.

"Ahhhhhhh...!" I moaned out loud.

The sensation was amazing, and the exposed position I was in only added to my arousal. I inadvertently bucked at the hips, but that only increased the pressure of the pink massager on my clit making me moan louder. This part of the process was supposed to relax the model, while encouraging the clit to swell up, and create lubrication around the pussy. I can confidently say that it worked perfectly!

An orgasm crashed down with explosive force, causing me to gasp and breathe deeply on the table.

"Fuck, that was great!"

The pink device raised back into the ceiling, and I was left to collect myself.

"Here comes the most important part."

Another arm raised up from the floor, this time holding a small jockstrap looking cup that engulfed my vagina. Instantly, a warm goo filled the inside of the cup, covering every inch of my pussy. I was trying to think of a way to get myself out of this, but my mind was too foggy from the orgasm. After about five minutes, the cup pulled off me with a small pop sound. Looking down, I could see a perfect imprint of my vagina, vulva, and clitoris.

"Wow, looks good!" I breathed.

Without skipping a beat, my legs were straightened back down, and left spread apart. My arms were then pushed slightly away from my body, leaving me completely spread apart. The table then raised me back up to a vertical position, and that's when a large metal shell, with the shape of a human, was placed over me. It only covered up to my neck and I could hear it latching onto the now vertical table.

"Okay, I guess I'm getting my entire body molded then." I said with an eye roll.

The same warm goo that was used to coat my pussy, now filled the shell that covered my body, filling from the bottom up. As it filled, I felt the goo fill every crack and orifice. It was a weird feeling, but it also felt really nice. Once the goo made it to my neck, it stopped filling. There was a brief pause, then a swim cap was pulled tightly over my head, protecting my hair from this next part. A mechanical arm lowered dangerously close to my face and slid a hose into my left nostril. Another hose was inserted into my right nostril, then finally a flat hose was forced between my lips. Oxygen began to flow into my nose and I was able to breath out through my mouth. A metal head unit then was placed over my head and similar latching sounds could be heard. The warm goo filled the head unit and then everything went silent. Luckily, I could breathe perfectly thanks to the hoses, but this felt weird being encased. Management wanted me to make a realistic looking doll, and this was as real as it got.

I was allowed twenty minutes to cool, then the machine separated the metal shell from the table, leaving me encased in the molding compound. An arm lowered from the ceiling with a saw looking tool, that roared to life with a high pitch hum. It started at my lower left ankle, then made its way up to my neck, over my head, then back down to my right ankle. The blade finished by making a similar cut up my inner thigh, around my crotch, then down to my other ankle. That soft blade technology worked perfectly! I only felt a tingle where it cut.

Once complete, a large suction cup attached to the front side of the mold form that encased me and began to pull. The front section wined under the pressure, then with a loud POP noise, separated from me. I watched as it, and the breathing tubes, were taken away. The next part took all of my effort to peel the rest of my body out of the back portion of the mold.

"What the actual fuck!" I said standing naked, admiring both sections of hardened molding compound with the form of my perfectly molded body. Without much time to think, a set of black lingerie was lowered down in front of me.

"Really? You're gonna make me do this?" I asked incredulously. "Well, I'm not doing it! I'm getting out of here."

I instantly felt a painful shock on both of my feet.

"Ow!" I yelped.

I knew what the machine wanted me to do, but I didn't want to do it. I tried to turn around, but when I did, a more powerful shock almost knocked me off my feet!

"Okay... Okay. I'll do it." I said, grabbing the lingerie.

I knew it wanted me dressed for the next part. All I could do was roll my eyes and play along. I pulled on the satin black bra, which was a size too small, and overly exaggerated my cleavage. The thong was satin too and pulled up high on my waist. Next, I slid on two thigh high stockings, which were a shear black color and stayed in place by the silicone strip within the upper lace portion. Finally, I put on the strappy black heels that were given to me and struggled to stay upright since they were almost five and a half inches tall. I felt so ridiculous dressed like this, but a part of me loved how sexy it made me feel. Good thing no one was around to watch this! Just then, a newly created masturbating sleeve lowered in front of my face. The silicone sleeve part was inserted into a hard-plastic case, and the pussy portion protruded from the top end. The shape was without a doubt mine, perfectly mirroring my pussy that had been molded earlier. Grabbing the sleeve, I staggered into the small photo studio to my left.

There was a white backdrop, and a camera on a tripod a few feet away. Next to the camera was a poster showing a woman making four different poses. The models were supposed to make these four poses, while being photographed, to get the correct images needed for the packaging of the sleeve. The first pose was easy, all I had to do was point the molded vagina towards the camera with my legs spread wide apart. I did this, but I don't think the machine liked my facial expression, because I never heard the camera click. I did the pose again, but this time with all the lust I could muster in a look. CLICK! The cameras shutter closed, sealing my fate of ever keeping this a secret. I made the second pose, which was me pointing the vagina at the camera, but with my body twisted so you could see my thong butt. CLICK! I hung my lips open extra wide for that photo! The third pose had me squat down and spread my legs while holding the toy in front of my crotch showing people that the shape was mine. CLICK! Finally, the fourth pose had me straight leg bend with my ass towards the camera, showcasing my labia and vagina that were cupped in the thong. At the same time, my torso twisted around enough that I could show off the toy. That position was harder than it sounded.

When it was all over, I dropped the toy on the ground and sauntered to the next stage. I knew I wouldn't need it there or any of my new lingerie. It was a nude photoshoot for the life-size doll advertising.

***

I went home that night leaving the machine humming along, not wanting anything to do with it. I needed to take the night to process what had just happened to me and think of a way I can stop it from happening to anyone else in the future. The next day, I made it back into the office wearing my favorite dress, and also the black lingerie from the night before. This was sort of an F-you to the machine when I reprogrammed it later!

"Jane!" Rob said, rushing over to me.

He looked flushed, but also excited to tell me something.

"Upper management wants you in their board room as soon as possible." He said.

I could only imagine what they wanted. Couldn't it wait to after I've had my coffee?

"Fine." I said. "Just let me just drop off my..."

I stopped mid-sentence after catching a quick glimpse of myself, half naked on the side of a box, which sat on Rob's desk. I was only wearing black lingerie and pointing a penis sleeve. To my horror, it was the box for my newly molded vagina, and even though it was at a distance, I knew it was me. Why did I have to look so wanting and why did Rob have it on...

"Hurry up Jane! They asked for you as soon as you got in." Rob said, rushing me out of the offices.

He literally forced me from my cubical, but not before I saw the same familiar box with me naked on it, peeking out from the side of my coworker Ian's leather bag. There was another one stuffed into my other coworker Ryan's backpack as well, and one in Laura's purse too! Did everyone get a copy of my new toy? This was so humiliating. Not only did they all get the new sleeve, but they also get a small pin-up magazine of me on the inside.

I walked down the hall at a brisk pace, not knowing what to expect. The hem of my dress bounced wildly with each step, probably giving the factory floor some nice glimpses of my legs in thigh highs and of my ass. It's not like they haven't already enjoyed it on the outside of the sleeve package though. My face grew red hot thinking about how everyone was connecting the new product to the cute new engineer who sat in the back of the building. I felt like all eyes were on me at that moment, and I also felt oddly suspicious that there was another surprise waiting for me in the board room. When I made it to the room at the end of the building, I pushed open the doors only to find myself staring right back at myself, standing completely naked in the middle of the large conference table.

"Jane!" Roared Mr. Benedict, as he motioned for everyone's attention. "Here she is! The girl who is going to set the new standard for this company."

All the sounds and people's voices seemed to fade away in my mind. There I was, five foot two, perky breasts, bare crotch, perfect ass, my signature pixie haircut, and lips so lusting that even I wanted to make out with them. My new machine had done it. I could strip down right here and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two of us. To top it off, there I was, on the front page of a freshly printed magazine, naked on my knees, touching my face and the title, The Jane Doll, below me. Whoever did the photo editing did a great job, but I can only imagine what the other pages showed. I guess if anyone was ever curious how I looked naked, they don't have to be anymore, let alone, what it would be like to fuck me. I got to hand it to that machine though, my doll looks pretty damn good! All the colors and details were spot on. It had even perfected my eye makeup, giving me a dangerous sort of look!

"Thank you Jane for having the courage to make yourself our first doll model!" Said Mr. Benedict. "With that, we are now on schedule and have three hundred pre-orders for you in under twenty-four hours!"

Applause erupted in the room as everyone was clapping and congratulating me on finishing the new machine. I motioned Mr. Benedict in close and said, "Hold on, I can't have myself put out there like this. I've got my family and friends who might see these. The machine..."

Mr. Benedict interrupted me before I could finish and said, "Jane, don't worry about any of that. Just worry about how you're going to spend the next four months of your summer vacation on paid leave!"

With that, Mr. Benedict handed me a check for one-hundred and fifty thousand dollars.

"This is a thank you, and there will be plenty more of that in royalties! To think, we've already produced fifty Jane dolls and two hundred of your sleeves. You're a miracle worker Jane and a hit!" He said, with a wink.

I looked down at the check, then back up at him, then over to my gorgeous naked self on the table.

"I guess I am selling extremely well!" I said proudly. "But nobody in this company gets one of me you hear!"