The Janitor who was King Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wolvie01
wolvie01
84 Followers

Samuel was overjoyed his story of a premature death was working yet again. He scanned the car to make sure everything was in place. The red light on the camera meant the camera was recording. The green light on the digital deck meant he had hours of recording time left to make. Now, it is time to enjoy.

Just after the pants slid down Samuel's hips, his cock snapped to attention and brushed against Cheryl's lips and chin with its massive length and thickness. Cheryl remembered she had thought about Rob's penis earlier, and when Samuel described his pee-pee, she pictured something more like Rob, but this was shocking.

"I'm so sorry my Cheryl, I didn't mean to strike you in the face with my pee-pee. I've never felt anything so nice on my pee-pee as when it brushed against your lips," suggested Samuel innocently.

Cheryl hesitated, "I can't," she thought, "it is wrong," she told herself in her mind, "a dying wish?" she finally thought and looked at the thick shaft inches away from her mouth and face. "I don't even think this is possible, but..." and she began lowering her lips to the head of Samuel's cock.

Samuel felt Cheryl's lips wrap around his thick cockhead and he knew the next step was complete. Now, it was time to go further. "Cheryl," explained Samuel, "since this may be my one and only time, could we try things?"

Cheryl, uncertain of where this was going, stated nervously, "What do you mean Samuel?"

"Your boobies Miss Cheryl," trying to sound innocent again, Samuel explained, "could I see and play with your boobies Miss Cheryl, they are soooo beautiful!!" Samuel was also trying to undress this gorgeous woman step by step.

Cheryl thought to herself, "Well, showing off my breasts is less sexual than putting my mouth on his penis, so I may as well do it," and she answered, "Ok, Samuel, let's make this a special night for you," and she lifted the shirt she had on over her head and undid her bra to allow her breasts to fall free.

Cheryl didn't panic as Samuel rushed forward, cupping Cheryl's breasts and pushing Cheryl to her back as he crawled up to place his thick cock between her breasts. Cheryl was a little surprised at the quickness of the move as well as the sexual knowledge of this young man. "Can you squeeze your breasts around my thick cock Cheryl?" he asked and instinctively, Cheryl cupped her large breasts and squeezed them around the thick cock sliding back and forth between them.

"At least he's feeling good," thought Cheryl, when suddenly she felt both of Samuel's hands surround her nipples and she felt his thumb and index finger massaging them until they started to rise, and a wetness flowed from her pussy as well. Next, a jolt of energy shot through her body as Samuel pinched and twisted the nipples and lifted the breasts straight upwards by the nipples as she pressed her massive tits around Samuel's cock. "Oh my... mmmph," stammered Cheryl as just when her mouth opened, Samuel shoved his cock upward and forward until it not only was being wrapped between her breasts but the head of his cock was being sucked, or rather, fucked into Cheryl's mouth, as well.

Working to further excite Cheryl, Samuel reached back and put one of his hands back between Cheryl's legs to rub her pussy under her skirt while the other hand lifted her head so he could fuck her mouth. Cheryl almost jumped out of her skin as Samuel's hands instantly found her clit which was extended from the excitement of everything happening thus far tonight. "What are these feelings coming over me?" thought Cheryl as Samuel's fingers tickled her clit all while he yanked her head forward to have her lips rubbing against the head of Samuel's thick cock. All the while, Cheryl still held her breasts together as Samuels massive shaft slid between them.

Suddenly Samuel stopped. He looked sadly at Cheryl, and said, "Cheryl, I think I love you," with eyes of adoration mixed with lust.

Cheryl's feelings of passion were no less at that moment as she was approaching a sexual peak she had never yet experienced in her life, but she was sure she couldn't utter the 'love' word, "That is so sweet Samuel, but I told you, I'm married, this is just... ungh, ungh..." and Samuel found an extremely sensitive spot on Cheryl's clit that started taking her to the next level.

Samuel looked down between Cheryl's legs, still covered by the skirt, and began removing the skirt from her body, while asking, "Can I?" as he licked his lips.

Cheryl felt the loss of sensation as Samuel stopped twitching his fingers on her clit, and she was trying to regain control of the situation, so she tried to reach down and pull her skirt back up, while asking Samuel to stop, but just then, Samuel dove his face between Cheryl's legs and his tongue, also disproportionately long and thick for his small stature, disappeared into Cheryl's pussy.

"Oh... my... god..." stammered Cheryl as the sensation of Samuel's tongue was like nothing she had ever experienced. Instead of pushing Samuel's head away, she held it firmly between her legs as wave after wave of pleasure descended down upon her.

Samuel reached down and positioned Cheryl on her knees in front of him as he knelt behind her and continued stabbing his thick tongue deep into her body, rotating it in ways to bring intense pleasure to Cheryl. Cheryl felt a deep wave of intense pleasure building, it centered in her lower spine, surrounded her hips, racked her nipples with sensations, and was building, building, until...

Suddenly, Samuel backed away from Cheryl. Groaning, she arched her hips backward, chasing his tongue as it pulled away. "Oh god Samuel, don't stop, please..." she groaned, but then she felt his hands on her hips pulling her kneeling form backwards and she felt an extremely large bulbous shaft pressing against the entrance to her pussy. "Oh no, Samuel, please we can't..., OH... MY... GOD..." as just a few inches entered Cheryl's dripping wet pussy.

"Cheryl, please, it may be my one and only chance to do this, to fuck a gorgeous woman," asked Samuel in a questioning tone.

Cheryl, knowing it was wrong, but unable to stop the sensations in her body reacting to everything new sexually to her, answered, "Just this once..., OH... GOD!!" she exclaimed as upon hearing Cheryl accept him fucking her, Samuel thrust all of his thick bulbous cock deep inside her and began thrusting in and out of her near virgin tight pussy (for Samuel) like a piledriver.

Cheryl felt so ashamed on one hand, but at the same time, she had never experienced such pleasure. The slapping of Samuel's belly into her ass created a rhythmic, almost musical staccato of a steady beat that added to the sensation of the thickness and length being shoved in and out of her body and drove Cheryl nearly insane with pleasure. Explosions of pleasure rocketed through Cheryl's body as thrust after thrust of Samuel's thick cock ravaged her tiny pussy and sent Cheryl into multiple realms of orgasmic pleasure the likes of which she had never dreamed.

As much as he wanted to use Cheryl's pussy as a cum dump, he knew she was still of limits for his use, so he pulled his thick cock from Cheryl's pussy. He watched amazedly as her pussy gripped his cockhead expanding backward from her body until finally his cock popped out and her pussy snapped back into place. She backed her hips trying to recapture Samuel's cock the way she chased after his tongue, all while still shuddering after the orgasms which racked through her body.

Cheryl next felt her head being yanked back roughly by her hair and she twisted her body to keep Samuel from breaking her neck and suddenly she was facing his thick cock again. "Suck you whore!!" was a thundering command coming from Samuel and she felt his cockhead pressing into her mouth again. Cheryl thought to herself, "But I'm not a whore. I'm a married woman and mother of two, and a teacher with a Master's Degree in Education."

But the reality was that this married, educated, professional woman was on her knees in front of a near stranger that she normally would never have given a second glance, and he was feeding her his cock, having just pulled it from fucking her sopping wet pussy. Cheryl heard Samuel groan, "I'm going to cum," and she felt his already monstrously sized cock grow even thicker and longer in her mouth, stretching out her jaw, and she felt jet after jet of his cum spurting out of his cock and filling her mouth and throat. After the moment of joy subsided, Samuel spoke.

"Oh my god," exclaimed Samuel, "you are the best whore Lateesha has ever set me up with!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Samuel's words sunk into Cheryl's brain, and she stuttered, "But," she stammered, "I said, I'm not a whore. What about your sickness? What about his being your first time? What about everything you said?"

Samuel, in his grotesque fat shape laughed at Cheryl, and replied, "You seemed like you were having some guilt about what needed to be done on this trip. I figured a little role-playing would help things along a bit." Samuel gripped Cheryl's head firmly and placed his cock, which was still dripping some cum, at Cheryl's lips, "Clean up my cock you fucking whore!" commanded Samuel, now glad he could treat Cheryl as the slut he wanted to treat her.

The realization of what had just happened to Cheryl began crashing down over her. She was in a limousine with a near stranger. He played on her good nature to get her to have guilt about him. While he was shorter than her, he definitely had strength that she felt from his grip on her head, and she knew he probably outweighed her by a good forty or fifty pounds. Tears began streaming down Cheryl's cheeks and she began sobbing as she felt Samuel's firm grip on her head, guiding her towards his dripping cock. She feared he might hurt her if she refused. He clearly had strength he could probably break her neck.

Cheryl untensed her body and allowed Samuel to guide her head to his cock and she began licking up the cum pooling on his leg where his cock lay on the leg and she traced the line of cum up to his cockhead.

"See?" commented Samuel while smiling, "I knew you could be a good whore with a little incentive."

Cheryl, licking up the pools of cum and still swallowing portions of the load Samuel just shot into her mouth, began to think about the slightly salty taste and texture of Samuel's cum. She also kept hearing Samuel referring to her as a whore. She hated Samuel, but then she thought about it, was it Samuel or did she really hate herself for falling for this? Or Lateesha for setting her up?

On top of that, to Cheryl's dismay, there was a part of her brain and body that was craving cum. She made the connection to Claude Johnston and his "cream" but it didn't matter anymore, as angry as she was, her need to feel the taste and texture of cum overpowered those feelings.

Samuel moved to the middle of the seat and motioned for Cheryl to kneel between his legs, facing him in the back of the limo. Cheryl, now feeling utterly defeated, complied. Samuel reached down between his legs and pulled his cock up towards his belly so that his balls extended forward disgustingly beneath his pudgy belly and between his short stubby thighs.

"The evening is not over yet," explained Samuel, and he pointed down between his legs and said, "now whore, lick my balls," to Cheryl's dismay. She hesitated and, with a quickness and force which she had not expected, Samuel slapped Cheryl, stunning and confusing her. "Did I stutter, whore?"

Cheryl moved forward now, her mind no longer clouded by lust, and she realized her situation. Samuel's ball sack was filthy and she cringed each time her tongue ran along his scrotum, but she didn't know of any other option. "There you go whore," said Samuel gently, "take my left nut into your mouth and just hold it there softly, and run your tongue along it." Upon hearing that, Cheryl wanted to scream, and even hurt Samuel, but instead, she stretched open her mouth, and allowed Samuel's scrotum and left testicle to sit in her mouth as she unconsciously ran her tongue along it. After what seemed like an eternity, even though it had probably only been minutes, Samuel stated gently again, "Now, whore, the other nut, whore," repeating the word "whore" to firmly plant the concept in Cheryl's head.

Cheryl did not hesitate this time, and moved her head forward quickly to take Samuel's other testicle into her mouth. Again, it was absolutely disgusting and dirty and she could taste the sweat and dirt on him, but she accepted her role and rolled his nut in her mouth and massaged the area to try and give Samuel pleasure. "Now you're getting it whore," said Samuel calmly, "now get out."

Cheryl noticed the limo was not moving but didn't have any idea of how long they had been stopped. She looked out the window and saw they were parked in front of her house. "Oh my god!" thought Cheryl, "I was licking the scrotum and testicles of a man I had never met until tonight just outside of my house!!" Cheryl was cringing in shame as she reached her hand towards the door.

"I almost forgot," said Samuel as Cheryl began crawling out the door and she looked back at him and he had two $20 bills that he pushed into her hand. "I deducted from the normal fee because I had to do so much work. Next time maybe you'll get the full fee," and he pushed her out the door with his foot and closed the door quickly.

Cheryl stood in her driveway, looking at the $20 bills in her hand. A sad and terrifying thought overpowered her, "I have just sucked and fucked a stranger for money," and tears streamed down her face as she began sobbing hysterically, "I really am a whore!" Cheryl then quickly scanned the driveway, thankful Rob has been working late and his car was not in the driveway and she rushed inside to her bathroom and stripped down and began scrubbing Samuel's cum off of her body and trying to rinse the taste from her mouth.

After a long time of scrubbing and trying to rinse out her mouth, Cheryl headed to bed, no more tears in her head to cry but she still felt terrible and guilty. Her phone beeped from a new message arriving. She thought it might be Rob, and she looked, "Hi Cheryl, it's Lateesha. Save this number! You only got a two-star rating out of five-stars for tonight. I'm very disappointed."

Although Cheryl thought she had no tears left to cry, they began streaming down her face and she cried herself to sleep.

wolvie01
wolvie01
84 Followers