The Janitor's Closet

Story Info
Marie's career is discovered.
5.8k words
4.37
57.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to correct these papers," I explained to the tall slender man who was standing next to me while I shuffled things around on my desk. "Give me ten minutes."

"You know where I'll be Miss Provost," Ray said while walking behind me, pausing to squeeze my shoulders

My eyes went to the long ebony fingers which stood out starkly against my canary yellow blazer, and my whole body shuddered as he whispered "Don't keep me waiting. You know you want it," before leaving the room.

"You've done it this time Marie," I said to myself, cursing my careless stupidity which led to this situation I found myself in.

It was yesterday when Ray - and I didn't even know the man's last name because he was always just Ray the Janitor to everybody in the school - had come into my classroom after school was dismissed. I assumed that he was going to clean the room a little early, since that task usually happened after I was gone for the day, but that wasn't it.

"Evening Miss Provost," Ray said, his voice lyrical and possessing what seemed to my untrained ear a Caribbean tone.

"Good evening Ray. I'll be out of your way in just a minute," I told him, not bothering to tell him that I was Mrs. Provost at least for the present.

"No Miss Provost, you ain't in my way," Ray drawled as he proceeded to sit on one of the desks in front of me. "I don't start until 5. I came to talk."

"Oh," I said, not quite sure what he would want to talk to me about because he didn't have any kids in my class or anywhere else in the school as far as I knew and besides, he couldn't be much older than 21 or so.

"Happened to see these papers in the waste basket down in the teachers lounge," Ray said, and I nearly fainted when I saw what they were, the colorful banner advertisements on the top of each page standing out. "Not a good idea to just toss them in the basket like that. Should have ripped them up - unless you wanted me to find them."

"I - I didn't," I stuttered. "I didn't put them in there."

It was true. I didn't. My best friend in the whole world must have. A friend I wanted to strangle right about now because now there was another person besides Cassie that knew about my hobby. Ray.

"Interesting stuff Miss Provost," he said while leafing through a few pages. "Is this what call biographical. Autobiographrical?"

"No. Just fantasy. May I have them back?"

"Sure," Ray said as he reached over and handed them to me, and a wave of relief came over me as I went over and put the pages through the little shredder.

"Thank you," I said. "I'm going to kill the person responsible for those being in there.

"Like I said. Interesting stuff. That story - man that was hot. I read it during my meal break and it got me so excited I had to go to the can and jerk off."

"I'm sure I don't want to hear that. Despite what it seems like, I'm nothing like you might think," I assured Ray.

"Got me so hot," Ray continued like I hadn't said anything at all. "When I got home I went on line and looked up that Literotica website and saw you had a shitload of stories there. Damn! Kept me up all night. Man, you got a thing for black cock don't you?"

"No, nothing like that. These are just made-up stories."

"The Blaine - man that motherfucker must have fucked you silly," Ray chuckled, his pearly white dazzlingly bright.

"I've never done anything of the sort. I never met the man and I've never dated any black men. I'm married," I said which was all technically true. "It's all made up."

"That one story when your went out with the girls and you took that brother out to the car to do him. What's up with that?"

"That was the one time I ever did anything close to cheating, and I didn't really do anything that night either. If you read it you would know that my husband and I were split up at the time and he had been cheating on me. That night in the car - nothing really happened."

"But you wish it did," Ray said, and I told him that wasn't true but he disagreed. "Bullshit. Why else would you be fantasizing about black men all the time. After all these years too! All them stories - hardly any of them got white guys in it. You want it. Shit, lots of white women want it."

"You're wrong but you don't want to believe me."

"All the other teachers know about you? Your writing career?"

"No. Just one."

"Good money in writing this porn?"

"No money. I just did it - I don't know why. Bored maybe."

"I can understand that. You been married probably since you was my age. Stuck in a rut. Empty nest and an imagination that - well let's just say you don't lack that."

"I'm nothing like that at all."

"Figured you should get some money for that stuff you wrote. I liked it. Even wonder how many guys have jerked off while reading your shit?"

"Is that what this is about? Money? Are you going to extort money from me?"

"No ma'am. That's not a nice thing to say, especially since I could have done a lot different things with that story than give it back to you."

"I'm sorry."

"In fact I want to help your career," Ray declared. "Make the world aware of how good a writer you are."

"I haven't written anything in quite a while," I told him.

"Why? Writer's block?"

"No," I said, not willing to tell him about my husband finding out about my hobby and putting a strain on our relationship, although finding out that he had been fucking a silicone stripper for the last year and pissing away a good deal of our retirement savings by stuffing it into her G-string did the real damage. "I've been a bit depressed lately."

"Well, I know how that can be," Ray told me. "I got a cure for that."

"I'm not going out with you," I said.

"Why, because I'm a janitor? Can't be because I'm black because we both know you like that."

"No. I told you I'm married."

"Heard a rumor that ain't necessarily so."

"I don't know who told you that."

"Nobody did. Somebody wrote it on a stall in the teacher's men's room," Ray guffawed. "Says something like "Cougar Alert. Marie Provost will be a free agent soon."

"Good grief."

"Oh, I clean the ladies crapper too and some of that shit is nasty in there too, so don't be rough on the dudes."

"Whatever. I'm not going out with you."

"Don't want to go out with you," Ray said. "I just want to fuck you."

"What? Here?" I asked incredulously while waving around the classroom.

"I got a place down the hall. The janitor's closet."

"You are out of your mind."

"You won't be the first person to get fucked in there and you won't be the last either. Just think about it. You get to experience something you've always wanted."

"And if I don't, what are you going to do. Tell my husband about my writing? He knows."

"Hell no. I told you I'm going to promote your career. Make you an even bigger star than you are now."

"I'm not a star."

"You would be around here," Ray explained. "Somebody writes on that lounge toilet stall wall about this website that Miss Provost writes for. Gives the info they need to find you. You would be a star in this world around here - and don't you start crying because that don't move me."

"I'm not," I sniffed although I felt like it. "So I do this - just say I did it? What would stop you from keeping to hold this over my head forever?"

"My word," Ray said. "I don't want to hurt you. I just want to get fucked. Hey, you do look a little like that Carol Brady or Florence Henderson broad and I would fuck her in a New York minute. Besides, after I fuck somebody once I usually lose interest. Chances are you would be the one begging for more after I got done with you. How about it?"

"Not tonight. I can't."

"Tomorrow then. I'll come to work early like today and you stay late."

"Alright," I said figuring that there was always the chance that a bus could T-bone me on the drive home.

******

I watched the old clock tick loudly above the classroom door, and when I waited as long as I dared I headed down the hall towards the janitor's closet, stopping along the way to duck into the thankfully deserted teachers lounge to use the ladies room.

After finishing I ducked my head into the men's room and peeked into the only stall. Ray the janitor had been right because there was a note scribbled on the toilet wall about me being available soon. It had been mostly scrubbed off, probably by Ray, as had another note written beneath it.

Boring. She's a carpenter's dream.

I wished I recognized the writing so I could know who thought so highly of me. The carpenter's dream bothered me more, mainly because I had been called that a lot back when I was in school. The flat as a board part of that old joke was pretty true, but not the last part about being easy to screw. Not many women my age could count the men they've had sex with on one hand and still have extra fingers.

One of those fingers would be gone soon, and I left my men's room detective work behind and headed back down the hall towards my meeting. Luckily I had gotten out of there because Don Porter, the school guidance counselor. was heading into the lounge as I left.

That would have made everything perfect, getting caught in the men's room. Don was usually a chatty guy but he kept it short this time, giving me credit for burning the midnight oil so to speak by staying after hours.

"Dedicated lady," Don declared as he went into the teacher's lounge, either to pee or write something on the wall about me, and it occurred to me that nobody in the school needed counseling more than I did about then.

"Hey Don," I imagined myself saying to him. "What's your professional opinion of a woman my age going down to a janitor's closet to get fucked by a black dude a third her age?"

That gallows humor got me to giggle a little but each step towards the closet made me lose the laugh. I stood at the door and looked down the hall both ways, hoping that no one would see me walk in there, and then took a deep breath and opened the door.

"Though you were going to make me come get you," Ray said as I closed the door.

"There's no lock?" I asked as I looked at the door knob.

"Why would they put a lock on the inside of a janitors closet?" Ray asked. "The lock is on the outside."

"What if somebody comes in?"

"Then this could get very interesting," Ray said as he began unbuttoning his dingy green shirt. "Not likely we get company. Most of the teaching staff is gone and the kids are all home. Just you and me."

Ray pulled his shirt off and shed the tank-top he wore beneath it, asking me if I liked what I saw so far, and while he had a nice enough body he was a little skinny and had a big knife scar or something on his shoulder.

"That smell - is it ammonia?" I asked of the scent of some kind of cleansing material that filled the closet, which wasn't really a closet but a room. A tiny room but a room nonetheless, about 8' by 12' with a large tub/sink on an elevated shelf that lined the one wall along with buckets and mops and - a rolled up cot.

"Once we get going all you'll be able to smell is sweat and cum. Get them clothes off now. Only got about an hour."

"What's the cot for. Sleeping on the job?"

"Fuck no. I borrowed it from the nurses office. Fine lady like you don't want to get fucked on a concrete floor

After I got done delaying the inevitable I took my blazer off and hung it on a hook and began unbuttoning my top under Ray's scrutiny before reaching back to unhook my bra.

"Hmm - you weren't kidding," ray said after the bra came off. "Your stories said you had little titties and they is little all right. Bet they were a sight when they were perky, huh? But they don't droop that bad. Nice nipples too. Now let's see that pussy. How old are you Marie?"

"Getting near 60," I said as I slipped off my slacks and folded them neatly, and I felt every minute of it as I cringed over being looked at so closely in the too-brightly lit room.

"You don't look it and I ain't shitting you. I fucked plenty of white women younger that that and you got a better body than most. Nice tight stomach on you. Man, you get you some implants and you could be a stripper."

"Great," I said, the irony of me dancing in a strip joint where my husband was hanging out not lost on me, and then I slid my panties down, leaving me naked and ashamed because I didn't have enough hands to cover everything that needed to be covered.

"Here's what you been waiting for," Ray declared as he undid his belt and dropped his work pants, leaving him with satin red boxer shorts on and nothing else.

"Know what would be funny Miss Provost?" Ray asked.

"Nothing would be funny right now," I muttered while looking at the janitor's bony knees while trying to resist the urge to look higher up.

"Wouldn't it be funny if you came in here dreaming of getting one of those big black dicks you been writing about, and whip out a little peanut like your old man probably has," Ray cackled, but I knew that wasn't going to happen because there was something peeking out the leg hole of his boxers against his thigh that my eyes had just noticed while he spoke.

"Oops," Ray said when he saw me staring at the tip of his foreskin, and while I'm sure the indecent exposure was no accident it was certainly dramatic, as was the way he slowly inched the boxers down.

It took about a minute for him to move those boxers down to his ankles, exposing first the little patch of curls above his manhood and then the cock itself. The base of the thing was so thick it looked like a third leg, but mercifully it tapered down somewhat until coming almost to a point where the incredibly long foreskin ended.

"I would ask you what you think but I can already tell," Ray was saying as I stared at what looked like a spear, and that's what it was going to be very shortly - a weapon.

A veiny organ of preposterous dimensions that was probably going to tear my insides up, especially since I hadn't had sex in so long, and that cock was swaying as Ray came up to me.

"Let's get you up here for a minute, Miss Provost," Ray was saying as my head spun, reaching under my arms to lift me unto the ledge next to the sink which negated much of Ray being over a foor taller than me.

"Hmmm... you shaved for me," Ray said as his thumbs slid around my moist smooth armpits befor he brought me close to him. "Don't be nervous. We gonna have some fun."

I didn't know what I was expecting while looking down to Ray's hands which were cupping my breasts, the long black fingers gently kneading my very pliant flesh, but it wasn't the kiss that followed.

I jerked backwards into the wall as his lips covered mine, resisting more out of shock than defiance but as his lips began pressing harder into mine I felt myself beginning to weaken. By the time Ray's tongue pushed into my mouth and began dueling with my own it was only his strong hands keeping up upright.

His hands were everywhere, squeezing and rubbing me as he pressed up against me and told me how bad he wanted me. When I felt his hand between my legs I tried to keep my thighs closed but they could not or would not resist.

"Oh Miss Provost," Ray growled into my ear after nuzzling into my neck. "You're so wet. Tight too, but I'll be fixing that for you. Now why don't you get down and get me ready for you."

Ray dropped my feet down onto the concrete floor before grabbing the cot and throwing it open, helping me go down onto it on my knees like a gentlemen before waving his cock in my face.

I might have been dripping wet but Ray's cock was as limp as flesh could be as my hands took hold of the first cock I had touched besides my husband's in two decades. It was like handling a tube of Jello as I wrestled with the absurdly long penis while trying to bring it to my lips, grateful that the end my lips were trying to capture was much less thick than the base, which my hand barely made it halfway around.

I kissed the crinkled end of his foreskin and poked my tongue inside the opening while trying to find the glans below, which was completely shrouded by the hood, and Ray's moan coincided with my tongue reaching the tip.

"You go girl," Ray was saying as his hands went through my hair, and for better or worse that was what I was doing.

My lips were sliding down Ray's cock, past the ridge of the glans and further down while my mouth was forced to open wider as the shaft thickened. I felt the tip of his dick touch the back of my throat and I stopped, pausing for a second when I saw how much of the veiny monster still remained untouched by my saliva, until pulling my lips back down to the tip again.

Ray's cock didn't stay in the rubbery elastic-like condition for long, because after a couple of trips down the ebony organ I felt his penis surge and begin to stiffen. Not lengthen or thicken thank goodness, but as he became erect it became much easier to deal with and soon my mouth was gliding up and down his throbbing manhood. Only halfway, but I must have been enjoying it because I forgot how much my knees ached as I knelt in front of the janitor.

"That's it," Ray sighed as he lifted his cock away from me. "Give my nuts some love too."

Ray's balls hung low in a long stretched out sac as he pulled his cock up out of the way, exposing the vein-riddled underside of his weapon while directing my face under it. Ray's scrotum was large but his balls were pretty normal in size and I found myself able to take the left one into my mouth.

The orb was sweaty and funky and my eyes burned as I tasted the result of a working man's balls that had bounced around in his shorts all day, and while the aroma and taste were pungent they were also arousing and that made me suck his nuts harder and harder.

"Got to have you," I heard Ray grunt and then I was being eased down onto the cot on my back and Ray was climbing down on me like a black preying mantis, all arms and legs with his erection primed with my saliva.

"Easy," I whimpered as he spread my thighs and brought his manhood to my opening. "Please - been a long time."

It had been many months since I had sex with my husband but even if I had been getting it regularly it still wouldn't have prepared me for what was coming. As Ray pushed more and more of his cock into my tight pussy I felt myself being stretched out wide as the thicker part of Ray forced its way in.

Ray's hand covered my mouth as I began to let out an involuntary scream, and from the look in his eyes I could tell that he didn't want to be caught like this anymore than I did.

"Sssh - it's okay," Ray was saying as he eased back out of me while suspending himself over me with his arms after he realized I was quiet again. "We'll start out easy."

I nodded while bringing my hands up and holding his ribs, the sight of his surprisingly muscular arms above me arousing as he began to slowly work his cock in and out of me, although when I glanced down I could see how little of him was actually wet.

"Sorry - didn't mean to scream," I said.

"It's okay Miss Provost," Ray said. "You got me so hot I kinda lost control for a second. Your pussy is so tight. You liking this now aren't you?"

I found myself nodding, which made Ray smile even wider as he began to go a little deeper and faster into me. I began to become more used to his size with each gentle thrust while his balls slapped against the insides of my crotch on the downbeat.

"Tell me," Ray was saying as he sweat began to sprinkled down on me. "Tell me how good it is."

"Good," I grunted as I began to feel an orgasm building up inside of me.

"Tell me how much you like my big black dick tearing you up," Ray said as he began to go harder and deeper still. "Say it."

"Love - love you inside of me," I grunted as my hands went to his biceps, my fingers squeezing the iron-like muscles. "Love your big cock fucking me."

12