The Janitor's Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't say what he wanted me to say, because at that moment I didn't give a shit about the color of what I was being impaled with.

All I knew that it felt good. A man wanted me. A man was looking at me wild-eyed like a guy that used to love me once did, and then my back was arching as I bit into my lower lip to stifle the scream that I longed to let out.

My body was writhing as my orgasm washed over me like a wave, my thrashing sending me half off the cot while Ray kept thrusting hard into me before finally slowing down as my body went limp.

"Tell me you didn't like it," Ray was challenging me, but all I could do was nod in response.

It had been good. A lot more than good, and as I reflected on what had just happened I learned that it was not over. Ray had not cum but was merely changing positions, putting me on all fours as he stroked his arching cock and moved behind me.

"Omigod," I groaned as I felt Ray ease his swollen manhood into me from behind, feeling even bigger this way than he had before.

"Oh yeah," Ray sighed as he leaned over me and reached around to grab my hanging breasts. "Nice. Them stories said you like these babies roughed up a bit."

"Oh shit," I grunted as Ray began to stretch and pull on my tits by the nipples, causing Ray to chuckle.

"Yeah girl, you do like it," Ray said as his long manhood kept sliding in and out of me. "You like it in the ass?"

"NO!" I yelped as the thought of being impaled by that cock back there sent a wave of terror through me.

"You don't like it in the ass?" Ray asked as he straightened up for a second so he could smack my buttocks a couple of times before crouching over me again to maul my tits some more.

"No," I gasped, adding that don't only wasn't I a fan of that, "Besides, you're way too big."

"Heh heh heh," Ray chuckled. "That's okay cause I didn't bring no lube. You liking this too much anyway. I can feel your pussy trying to snap my dick in two."

In front of me was a bottle of some kind of floor cleaner but the sweat pouring down into my eyes made reading the warning label impossible. It probably said something like "don't have this near your face while you're getting fucked or it'll make you crazy."

Too late for that because as my knees and palms burned I felt myself begin to tingle inside once again while this relentless fucking machine kept pounding away from behind.

"Too rough on your breasts?" I heard Ray whisper as he mistook my whimpering for discomfort.

"No - harder," I grunted.

"What harder, my hands or my cock?" Ray asked.

"Yes."

A minute later I was on my side, my arms having given out under the pounding and the resulting orgasm, but Ray might have eased me into this position after I came as well. Now I was more on my back than my side while leaning back into Ray as his arms enveloped me while taking me from underneath and behind.

I was sore just about from head to toe. My knees and palms hurt and my back was aching and as for my pussy, it was screaming.

"How's this Miss Provost?" Ray was asking.

How long had this been going on? I had no idea. If it was an hour I wouldn't have been surprised, although it was more like 15 or 20 minutes tops. Way longer than I was used to, that was for sure. Long enough for two rather intense orgasms I had enjoyed even under these condition, but while it felt good I was hoping Ray would cum soon.

Ray was massaging my breasts as best he could, apparently not minding the fact that in this position they pretty much ceased to exist, making me look like a boy with big nipples.

I looked down as best I could to between my legs, and when I first saw the trunk of Ray's cock - and that's just what it looked like from where I was - the trunk of a tree with the rest moving in and out of me, I feared that the glistening on my skin was blood.

Thankfully, that was just my juices, with the garish light of the closet making his chocolate skin look crimson.

"Ray - can't take much more," I admitted.

"Okay," Ray said. "I want to cum anyway. I wanna cum in your mouth."

My pussy was so sore that I went along with it, so Ray knelt beside me while I propped myself up on my elbow as he positioned me the way he wanted.

"Nice," Ray said as I opened my mouth for his cock while my hand kneaded his balls.

Ray's hand slid up and down the shaft of his cock while he moved the end of his dick in and out of my mouth. He had peeled back the foreskin to reveal the black cherry-hued glans, and as he milked himself he began to moan until finally announcing, "Here it comes," a second before I felt his hot seed spurt into my mouth.

After the initial spurt his sap just flowed, and although I tried to swallow it some ran out the sides of my mouth. I took his semen willingly and kept sucking even after he stopped cumming, enjoying him continuing to pull on his cock to make sure I got every drop.

Ray finally pulled his cock out of my mouth after he had gone limp, the nicely shaped plum having retreated back under the foreskin, and then I was being helped up to my feet.

I was glad there wasn't a mirror around because if I looked as bad as I felt it might have broken from the sight, I mused as we dressed in silence. I was covered in sweat, both Ray's and mine, and I knew that as soon as I got home I was headed into the shower.

"You mad at me, Miss Provost?" Ray asked before we exited the room.

"No," I said because I was more mad at myself for what had brought me to this point. I wasn't mad about the sex.

"Let me go out first, in case there's somebody out in the hall," Ray said, and after he gave me the all-clear I followed him out and hurried back into the teacher's lounge, hearing Ray say, "See you tomorrow."

Tomorrow? I'll probably call in sick tomorrow because I won't be able to walk, I mused as I scurried into the staff ladies room to get at least a little together.

"Marie!" I groaned at the reflection in the mirror, which wasn't as bad as I had feared but worse.

The dried semen that crusted on the side of my mouth down to my chin was the icing on the cake so to speak, but after a little soap and water and a brushing of my hair I was somewhat human looking once more.

I escaped from the school without having to have anybody see me like that, and on the drive home all I could think of was the shower. The soreness was still there, and while it felt like Ray was still inside I knew I would be alright.

As I got to my street and saw the car in the driveway and the forlorn figure sitting on the steps, I tried to think of someone I dreaded dealing with more than my husband Dave but came up empty.

I hadn't seen him since he moved out a month or so ago, to "clear his head and give us some perspective" as he put it. To shack up with the stripper was more like it though.

"Hi beautiful," Dave said as he ambushed me when I got out of my car and gave me an unwanted kiss. "You okay? You look beat."

"Exercise class in the gym after work," I said in explaining my ragged condition. "What brings you here?"

"Needed to pick up a couple of things. You changed the locks I see."

"Correct," I said after letting him in to get what he came for.

"Mostly I came to see you, Marie," Dave said. "Been missing you."

"Well you have Julie Juggs to keep you company," I noted sarcastically, and that wasn't her stage name but was close enough for him to know what I meant.

"Oh babe, it doesn't have to be like this," dave whined.

"This is the way you wanted it."

"We both made mistakes..."

"Except I made mine with a keyboard and you made yours with your dick," I reminded him. "With who knows how many women."

"We had good times though," Dave said as he cornered me down the hall.

"You'll forgive me if I concentrate on the more recent history."

"Oh, you mean that threesome we had?" Dave asked. "That was cool. Don't tell me you didn't like it."

"I didn't like it," I told him. "I endured it in an effort to save our marriage, which was the bullshit line you used when you talked me into it. And having your cunt on the side be the third party - that was rubbing my face in it. If I had to do it over again I don't know what I would bite off first, your dick or her saline sacs."

"I told you I would pay to have your breasts done many times," Dave maintained accurately.

"I saw the way you looked at them," Dave said. "I'll still spring for the operation if you want."

"I don't want to look like that, especially at my age," I said. "Not every guy likes that sort of thing."

"Forget about her for a while..."

"She dump you?" I asked while going past him so I could get to the bathroom but Dave headed me off.

"No, but I thought maybe we could bury the hatchet," Dave explained while herding me into the bedroom.

"You're kidding," I said as Dave started feeling me up.

"No babe. Seeing you again is driving me wild," Dave groaned while slobbering on me. "You know you still love me."

"Dave, I'm sweaty and tired..."

"Mmm... I know you are, and it's driving me insane. You're usually so powdered and fresh but that exercise class must really get your juices flowing. You smell so - I don't know - fuckable."

"And you expect me to jump in the sack with you, just like that?"

"Sounds good to me," Dave said as he started pulling my clothes off. "You need it. I can tell."

"So you march in here with your dick probably still dripping from her cunt and expect to jump my bones? I wonder how many times I ended up sucking on a dick that had just come out of that slut?"

"C'mon babe, this is the 21st century," Dave said, using the same line he used to justify what he said was a mid-life crisis of sorts when I found out about his double life. "Change with the times. Besides, I haven't touched her in a couple of days."

A couple of minutes later I was on my back naked in bed while Dave was climbing onto the bed with his boner pointing at me.

"Oh Marie, damn! You smell like you're in heat. Gotta taste you," he grunted before burying his face between my thighs and lapping away.

Two minutes later Dave was rolling off of me, having spurted his load into my limp body.

"That was good," Dave said as he rolled onto his back and stared at the ceiling. "Wasn't it?"

I pretended I didn't hear him but if I wanted to be cruel I could have told him the truth. I could have said I hardly felt him. Neither physically or emotionally. I didn't say it though, because while I didn't like him, I still loved him in a way I can't explain. That's probably just as well.

***

for Dave, if you're out there reading

12