The Janitor's Tombs

Story Info
RP Set Up Scenario: Physical capture.
1.9k words
3.29
32.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Author's note: This is a detailed set up scenario leading to follow on sexual role-play.]

*

It was another Friday afternoon at work and it was the Friday before a 3-day weekend. I sat in my cubicle having some trouble getting work done as the hours slowly ticked away. I was greatly anticipating my upcoming date with my new young boyfriend tonight. I was to meet him right after work. As such I was "dressed to kill", wearing a short mini skirt and sexy high heels to accentuate my firm butt and long skinny legs and a skin tight button down sweater that showed off my little curves. Being only one of two secretaries on the top floor of our office building I always dressed nicely, however today's little outfit was considerably more provocative than what I normally wear. After a couple of dates with my new boyfriend our relationship had progressed nicely. Just last Friday night we did some heavy petting in his car at a city park after having a nice dinner. After last week's date my boyfriend even suggested that we spend the upcoming 3-day weekend in bed........naked......together. I was more than willing as I was not about to let this nice young man get away. I was ready to have sex with him. I had even packed a small overnight bag for the eventuality of spending the weekend with him. In this bag was an even shorter skirt, several pairs of sexy panties and lingerie and the sexiest high heels that I owned.

There were a number of handsome young men where I worked as well that would flirt with me but I really did not want to have an office relationship. I really needed this job and did not want anything interfering with me getting my work done. Besides, I suspected that the vast majority of these men were only interested in getting their hands into my panties -- to see just how tight a young Asian girl could be.

There was another man that lusted after me as well -- the nasty old disgusting janitor who kept the entire office building clean. While this man lusted after all the secretaries he focused much of his perverted attention on me. I would often catch him leering at me.......stripping me with his eyes. Being a loner he rarely said much to me. The man gave me the ultimate creeps. Fortunately however, there was always "advanced warning" when the nasty old janitor was close by -- giving me a chance to tug down on my skirt and make sure that nothing was showing before this man showed up at my cubicle to clean and empty my trash can. This advanced warning came by way of a squeaky wheel that was on his cleaning cart. Hearing that squeak caused all of us secretaries to go on the defensive and "get prepared" for old Hank.

Hank, the janitor, had a sordid past. He was an ex-convict and a homeless man that the company CEO "took pity on". In exchange for performing the janitorial services for the building the company paid him a small stipend and allowed him to live in the basement of the building. It was widely rumored that this man had served 20 years in jail having been convicted of rape and other disgusting sexual acts. The basement, where this man lived, was full of pipes, wires, and machines that provided all the services that the building needed to run properly. It also contained old crates and spare office supplies. It was a dirty, grungy place. The secretaries began to call the basement "the tombs" as it did sort of look like a modern day version of an ancient catacomb. Hank had dragged in an old mattress and some broken furniture and made a small home for himself way back in the tombs.

This man was a sexual deviant. Occasionally prostitutes and strippers were seen leaving the basement after hours. It would seem that old Hank used his company stipend and monthly government check to pay for these sex services. It was also rumored that Hank would have wild parties down in the tombs involving other ex cons and homeless men that he had befriended. The company's secretaries all complained about him to management. Company management viewed him as harmless as "leering at pretty girls" was hardly a crime. The secretaries were not quite as sure about Hank being so harmless. No secretary would dare go down to the tombs to retrieve office supplies without a male escort. This was particularly true as very explicit magazines began being found spread open over printer paper and toner boxes. These magazines contained very graphic images of pretty young women naked, with just sexy heels on, and totally exposed. Some images depicted these women bound, while others showed their pussies being held open and being probed by various insidious observation and dildo devices, while still others showed these women performing various lewd sex acts.........including oral sex, intercourse, and even fantasy sex with demons and vampires. Each week new magazines were found to replace those that were gathered up and destroyed. These magazines were being placed such that the company's secretaries would be the first to see them. There were more complaints to management that this was the "last straw" -- Hank needed to go. However, once again the company management came to Hank's defense saying that there was no proof that he was the one leaving these magazines on top of the office supplies. Besides, other than being a complete sexual deviant and pervert Hank really kept the office building clean. In fact, just last month our office building won the city's "Sparkling Award" as the cleanest office building in the city. Hank was making it difficult for the company management to fire him, indeed.

As this Friday afternoon wore on many in the office left early to extend and start the long weekend. Around 4 pm, while typing up a company memo, my phone rang. It was my new boyfriend informing me that his favorite aunt had slipped and had broken her hip. He had booked a flight to Los Angeles to stay with her for awhile and needed to leave right away. I had mixed reactions about the call. He was such a nice man.......yes, he needed to be with his aunt. His strong sense of family is what I liked about him. However, I was also devastated that our date for this evening was now canceled. What "might have been" had been put on indefinite hold......... As I hung up the phone I wiped a tear from my eye and then suddenly I heard a noise behind me, startling me. I quickly turned around and looked. It was old Hank. I never heard him approach. Sitting, my short skirt revealed most of my slender thighs. I had had no time to prepare for his upcoming leers. I sat trembling as I watched old Hank's eyes roam up and down my long skinny legs, stopping and dwelling at the hem positioning of my miniskirt, before roaming higher to take in the rest of my tiny form. My mouth dropped open in shock as old Hank began to talk to me.

"Ahh.........poor keiko. Your little young boyfriend run off and leave ya? You mean nobody is going to be thoroughly examining that tight little Asian body of yours this weekend? Such a shame!.............. Such a waste!........ You know, keiko...........if you would ever experience a true Master...............an older man that knows how to explore that tight young pussy of yours..........and use you to satisfy his lust.............well, you would never go back to a younger man again........EVER! And.............you know what they say about an older man's cum........................yes, an older man's cum is 'properly aged'........you see.......like a fine wine............. You would love the taste of it!"

I gasped as I listened to what this nasty man was saying and suggesting to me. After he finished talking I gulped hard as I watched old Hank run his eyes back over my slender form again..........taking his time. Once again his scan stopped at the hem of my raised skirt. I watched as he tilted his head slightly. I was worried that my skirt had hiked up so high that old Hank could see the little white g-string panties that I was wearing underneath as the gap formed by the way my upper inner thighs were tapered could be clearly seen. Finally old Hank was gone, pushing his cart silently down the aisle. Somebody had fixed the squeaky wheel.

It took me awhile to recover from that encounter. Even though Hank had not touched me I felt violated somehow. My tiny body was tingling all over. Never before had I heard Hank say more than two words. Clearly Hank had been behind me the whole time that I was on my phone call with my boyfriend. He had heard everything. If there were any remaining doubt in my mind that Hank was a deviant and pervert it was now long gone.

I got back to work and started a new project to help me stop thinking about my boyfriend and old Hank. I buried myself into my new task and lost track of the time. When I finally decided to take a break I discovered that it was nearly 7 pm. It was time to put my project away and go home to my apartment. What I had left to do on my project could wait until next Tuesday.

Since I often worked late I had the additional assignment of going through the building and making sure that minimal lights were left on and that all file cabinets were locked. As was my usual practice I started on the top floor weaving my way through the aisles and cubicles and then worked my way to lower floors checking everything before leaving the building for my car. The building seemed especially dark and eerie on this particular night. Besides being empty it had begun storming outside. Flashes of lightning caused shadows to move inside the dark office building. My little body was trembling as I made my rounds.

Thankfully the building had an underground tunnel that permitted me to get to the parking garage while keeping out of the severe weather that was raging outside. However to use this tunnel I would have to take the elevator to the basement level. As I finished my rounds I took the elevator to the basement. Exiting the elevator I started walking down the tunnel to the parking garage. The clicking of my high heels on the tile floor echoed around the walls. I had only walked a few steps down the tunnel when I realized that I had forgotten my overnight bag, which was still sitting next to my desk inside my cubicle. Damn! The last thing I wanted was for old Hank to discover this bag and rummage though through it, discovering all those sexy clothes inside. This would only add to the already lewd fantasies that he was having about me. I turned and retraced my steps back to the elevator. I pushed the up button and was surprised that the elevator doors did not immediately open. Could it be that somebody was still in the building? My skinny legs wobbled in my high heels as I waited. Suddenly I saw a large shadow looming behind me being reflected off the polished steel elevator doors. A large hand clamped over my mouth and another wrapped around my tiny waist. My heels scraped on the tile floor as I was being dragged into the tombs as I struggled in vain against my attacker.

[Start of interactive role-play.]