The Janitor's Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers

She woke up after ten the next morning. Pete was all ready up and had coffee and left a note that he was called into work early. She poured herself a cup of coffee and sat down and slowly sipped it as she starred at the note Pete left on the table. It had a little smiley face and a heart drawn around it.

It made her smile and thought how much she loved him. She hoped everything would work out and sat thinking about her session with Phil last night and how he made her cum twice in one night. Pete never had the sexual imagination to make her cum twice, let alone once. Pete never had any experience on how to treat a woman sexually. He was still her little boy inside and she loved him.

It didn't mean anything to her that Pete was just as Naive as she was. The only thing that mattered to her was not to ever let him find out how she was making all that money.

Melissa stood combing her hair and saw the packet of birth control pills she just brought out from its hiding spot. She poured a small glass of water and swallowed the tiny pill. She still felt hung over from the cocaine yesterday and took one of the other pills the doctor had given her as well.

She got to the club a few minutes early and searched around for Pete. She found him waxing a floor and knocked on the door jamb and smiled when her turned around.

"Hey!"

Pete walked toward the door with the waxing mop in his hand and gave her a little peek on her lips.

"I got called in this morning to wax this room. I figured we could use the extra money right now. How was your day yesterday?"

"Oh. It was fine. A typical Monday. Nothing special going on, I guess. How has your day been so far?"

"Fine. Hank stopped and talked to me awhile ago and said he was very pleased with you working here and said he'd problebly give you a raise soon!"

Melissa nervously smiled. "Oh. I wonder what I did to deserve a raise!"

"I don't know but he's giving me an extra hundred a week too!"

"Oh. Pete! That's wonderful! I'm so proud of you!"

Pete gave her another peek on the cheek. "I better get this floor done before the wax starts drying on me. I'll talk to you later!"

Melissa took him by the head and gave him a passionate kiss on the lips and smiled and waived at him as she walked down the hall.

Melissa changed her clothes and Judy walked in just before she was going out to the club and smiled. "Melissa. I have a client waiting for you in room number one-twenty-three. He's a lot different then the man you met yesterday. He loves blondes and is aware that your new here. He likes to break in the new girls as he puts it!"

"Oh. OK. What's his name?"

"His name is Sir. Richard. Don't be afraid of him when you see him. If you have any problem just give me a call or see one of the other girls."

Judy padded her back and walked away leaving her standing there with butterflies in her stomach. Melissa walked down the hall where the private rooms where and saw the one she needed.

One of the other girls walked up to Melissa as she stood in front of the room door. "Candy. I just wanted to wish you luck with Sir. Richard. Don't be afraid and do everything he asks of you and nothing will go wrong."

Melissa nodded at the woman before she walked away. She was frightened now more then she was when Judy warned her about this man. Who was he and why were they wishing her luck with him?

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,841 Followers
12