The Janitor's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers

"Judy. I don't think my husband will allow me to work in a place like this."

Judy was quick to make a reply. "Melissa. Your husband doesn't work on this floor and will never see what's going on. All you have to do is dress normal and change once you get to the club. We have a wonderful dressing room for all of our girls here."

"But. That guy is putting his arm around her waist! I think she is the woman my husband pointed out to me that is married to a guy named Charley!"

"Yes. Melissa. Your right! That's Sally and she has been working for about nine months now and takes home more than five thousand a week!"

Melissa starred over at Sally and watched how she talked to the guy who has his arm around her waist.

"Is that all she has to do to make that kind of money?"

Judy laughed. "Well. I'll have to be honest with you. We have girls here that problebly do more but since you're married, we won't ask any more from you then you feel comfortable doing."

Judy held onto Melissa's shoulder and turned her around and pointed at another woman. "You see that woman with the long black hair?"

Melissa shook her head.

"Well' She takes home more than ten thousand a week. She has special clients that come in and spend a lot of time with her. She just makes them feel as if their home and makes them feel special."

Melissa watched the woman then turned toward Judy. "How would I explain making all this money to Pete? He's going to wonder where it's all coming from!"

Judy laughed. "Just put it away somewhere. Maybe open your own account. You'll be able to buy things you could never afford on his salary before! Maybe you could tell him a little at a time until he's comfortable with it. I'll leave that up to you!"

Judy finished the tour just short of the lower level club and took Melissa back up to her office and gave her the keys to her own company car. Melissa was overwhelmed and excited and too naive to even think about what they were expecting from her in the future.

"Melissa. I want you to keep this just between us girls. I want you to go home tonight and practice using that little toy the doctor gave you. Believe me! It will help you get yourself stimulated working around our handsome clients tomorrow."

"But. Judy. I almost feel as if I would be cheating on Pete just thinking about another man.!"

"Melissa! It's a healthy thing to do! Why not enjoy yourself a little and make all that extra money! It's not like your going to bed with anyone!"

Melissa sat in the chair starring at Judy's desk. "What time should I start tomorrow and what should I wear?"

Judy smiled. "I want you here around five. Don't worry about clothes. We'll have everything waiting for you here. The doctor took all the measurements I need to get you fitted."

Melissa ran into Pete on the way down to the car and told him she would tell him all about the job that night. They gave her the keys to a brand-new Mustang convertible. She felt so excited driving the car home and couldn't wait to tell Pete all about it.

Pete was getting ready the next afternoon for work. He began much earlier then Melissa and kissed her on the way out the door. He was excited for her and glad she would be working at the same place as himself. Melissa didn't mention exactly what she would be doing but said she might see him around the building later that day.

Melissa showered and remembered about the little toy the doctor gave her yesterday and opened her purse and took it out. She playfully played with the knob that turned on the toy. She looked at the clock and decided to test out the toy and ran into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

She'd never used one of these things before in her life. She remembered hearing about them a few years ago when her friend joked around about buying one. She turned the knob and rubbed it against her pussy. It felt good as it vibrated against her mound. She moved the toy up and down until she gently opened her legs and slid the toy across her pussy slit.

She laughed at herself when she turned on the button that made it squirm around like a worm. She was beginning to wonder what the toy would feel like inside her pussy. She quickly got out of bed and got the jar of Vaseline out of the medicine cabinet and took it back into bed with her. Melissa rubbed a tiny amount across her pussy slit and tried to insert the head of the toy inside her tight pussy.

The doctor was right! This thing was much larger then her husband's and if she was right about other men then Pete was rather small in comparison. She slowly worked the rubber toy across her slit until she started pushing the head between her slit. It was too big and she was afraid of getting hurt. Melissa kept rubbing the toy against her clitoris, enjoying th sensation it was bringing her.

She looked at the clock and didn't have time to play any longer and leaped out of bed and hide the toy under the mattress where Pete wouldn't find it. She started getting dressed and remembered about the pills she was supposed to start taking and searched around inside her purse until she found the little round packet. She swallowed one of those with a tiny cup of water and opened the pill bottle and took one of those.

Melissa started to put the pills into the medicine cabinet but figured Pete might see them and hide them under the mattress with the toy.

She drove her new car into work with the top down and felt like she had money for a change. She and Pete could never afford to buy a new Mustang with his salary. Pete couldn't believe that Hank had given her a company car to drive back and forth to work. Melissa pulled into the parking garage and the man at the gate directed her to a special area up front where she could park. She felt very special for the very first time in her life!

Melissa took the elevator up to the administration floor and saw her husband moping a floor and waived at him and blew a kiss as she walked past. Judy was waiting for her in her office. There was another woman sitting in a chair in front of Judy's desk.

"Melissa. Come in. I'm going to take you down to our wardrobe department and get you dressed. I'd like to introduce you to Connie. She has prepared an outfit for you to wear this evening."

Melissa shook her hand as Connie stood. Connie was starring at Melissa's massive tits, making Melissa a little uncomfortable.

"Connie. Take Melissa down to the wardrobe department and I'll catch up with you later."

Melissa followed the woman down the hallway and through the back stairs. She turned around hoping to get a glimpse of Pete moping the floor but he was gone.

They arrived down stairs and Connie unlocked a steel door as they entered. "We keep this area secured so none of our guests wander in here by mistake. When you're done with your shift, just ring the bell and someone will let you in."

Connie was short with dark hair and looked as if she'd been around the block, more then once. Melissa followed her into a room where several other women were getting dressed. There were lockers down a narrow hallway where Connie took Melissa next.

"This will be your locker. Go ahead and put all your things in here including your wedding rings. The commination is written inside of the door. Remember it! I'll wait for you out in the dressing area."

Melissa began taking things off and moments later she was standing naked in front of the locker starring at the numbers inside the door. Thirty-four, sixteen, nineteen! Easy to remember!

She was about to close the door when she remembered what Connie said about her wedding rings. She looked down at her ring finger and twisted the ring until it slipped off her finger. She didn't know why it was such a big deal not wearing her wedding rings while she was working.

There was a robe inside the locker for Melissa to put on. It was short and made out of satin. It barely covered her butt let alone her large breasts. She wrapped it around her body the best she could but her boobs were still exposed around the top.

She put her rings on the top shelf next to her purse and closed the door. She held the robe together as she walked out into the dressing room where Connie was waiting. She felt a draft on her butt as she stood in the dressing room. The other women were starring at her but seemed to be friendly as they walked by her on their way out the door.

"Melissa. I guess Judy didn't mention about shaving and trimming your pussy so we'll get that done first. Follow me back here and we'll get started on that bush!"

Connie had Melissa, lay down across a cot while a short Spanish women began trimming her pussy mound. Melissa felt embarrassed having another woman touching her private area's but figured it was a part of the job and didn't complain.

The woman finished and Melissa glanced down between her legs and saw that she had trimmed it neatly into a V. What was she going to tell Pete?

The Spanish woman apparently couldn't speak English and motion for Melissa to follow her over to a chair and before she could object, she started to pluck Melissa's eyebrows. She worked on those for a while and Melissa was beginning to wonder if this woman knew what she was doing.

Melissa starred into the mirror once the woman spun it around and saw that her eyebrows were much thinner now. She had to admit that she looked sexier.

The woman took her to another chair and worked on her toe nails first, giving her a pedicure, then painting them red with sparkles on the tips. She then worked on Melissa's fingers putting extensions on and painting them to match her toes.

Melissa never wore long nails and very seldom painted them. The extensions were so long that she couldn't imagine trying to wash dishes with them on. When the woman finished, her nails looked naturally long.

The Spanish woman was holding a pair of black panties and slipped them up Melissa's legs and had her stand up while she pulled it up around her waist. Melissa looked down and saw that it was actually a tiny black thong that barely covered what remained of her blonde bush.

The Spanish woman was holding what looked like a tiny black dress with hardly enough material on it to cover a small girl! Melissa lifted her legs as the woman pulled it up around her waist. It stretched as the woman pulled it up under her large breasts and slowly pulled the material until it covered the bottom half of her boobs.

Melissa moved her arms so that the little woman could get the spaghetti straps over her shoulders. She felt strange as the woman pulled and stretched the material enough to cover her nipples.

The woman had Melissa sit down in the chair again while she leaned down and slipped high heels onto her feet. They were extremely high and platforms with straps that wrapped around above her ankles.

Melissa knew she would trip and fall as soon as she stood up. The last time she wore high heels was on her wedding day and they weren't anywhere near this tall!

The woman was holding a gold necklace and walked around behind Melissa and put it around her neck. It looked expensive as Melissa starred into the mirror. She leaned her head down and noticed it had the letter, W on it and wondered what that meant.

The woman then carefully applied makeup to Melissa's face and topped it off with deep red lipstick. The woman helped her out of the chair as she tried to stand on the heels. She almost lost her balance but soon adjusted the platforms' as she walked out into the dressing room where Connie and Judy were waiting for her.

The dress was tight and short and barely covered her large breasts. Her legs seemed as if they were a mile long and exposed her thighs right up to the bottom of her cheeks.

Judy smiled at Melissa. "Darling! I knew you would come out looking hot in that dress! Now lets go out there and see what kind of attention you get!"

Melissa felt cheap as she followed Judy out into the club. She never gave much thought to other men seeing her dressed like this until she actually got out into the club itself. Melissa's only concern and thoughts were on the money Judy had told her she would make.

"Melissa. Just follow me around the floor and smile at the men as we pass them. Try and look sexy at all times and saw your hips as much as possible. If you see a man giving you a second look then walk over to him and introduce yourself. You're only allowed to give him your model name."

"Oh. Is that why there is a W on my neckless?"

"Uh. No. Darling. I will explain that to you later. Your name that you will tell them here is, Candy."

"OK. I'll try and remember that name."

"It's important that you never tell anyone here about your real home life or your name. Never mention that you're married or anything else about your personal life! You here to make sure they are comfortable."

"Judy. What if my husband wanders down here and finds me wearing these things?"

"This is a restricted area to employees working on other floors."

"Come on and follow me around the bar."

Judy walked past a group of men that smiled as they walked past. Melissa felt uncomfortable having so much skin revealed in the tiny dress. The walked upon a man who had his arm wrapped around one of the girls. Melissa saw his hand resting on her cheek and it appeared that she was encouraging him to be friendly to her.

"Judy. That man has his arm around that woman. Do I have to allow them to touch me like that?"

Judy pulled her aside. "Darling. We have cameras' positioned everywhere in the club and monitor every movement. Nobody is going to hurt you in any way but we do use the camera system to grade our girls on how they interact with our clients."

"You watch everything that goes on in the club?"

"Yes. That's right. You may allow the men to be friendly with you by touching you in certain places. You may allow someone to hold your hand or touch your waist. Perhaps if you're seated in a booth and one of out r clients decides to rub your thigh and you allow it then you earn points which determine your bonus at the end of each week."

"Oh. If a client wants to hold my hand then I earn points toward my bonus at the end of the week?"

"Yes! You get the picture don't you?"

"Yes. I do now. It doesn't seem that bad to allow someone to hold my hand!"

"Now. Remember. The friendlier you are to our clients, the more money you will make."

"Judy. I noticed that the other women have a symbol under the W on their neckless. What does that mean?"

"I'll explain that symbol to you later. But I will tell you that without it, our clients know that you're new here."

"Oh. When do I get one of those on my neckless?"

"Um. We'll talk about that later when I think you're ready. Now go out there and mingle with the clients and I'll keep an eye on you from the camera room to make sure you're comfortable. If you feel that you need a break then just ring the bell on the dressing room and you can take a break."

Judy lightly placed her hand on Melissa's shoulder before walking away.

Melissa walked past another group of men as she smiled until an older man walked up to her and introduced himself. "Hello! I don't think I ever had the opportunity to meet you before!"

"Oh. Hi. I'm Candy."

He extended his hand out to Melissa and kept starring in her eyes. His eyes traveled down between her large breasts. "Wow. Now that's what I call huge! You're a very pretty woman, Candy! I see that you're new here. Otherwise, I'd ask you to escort me to a private room."

Melissa smiled but had no clue to what he was talking about when he mentioned a private room. That was something she would have to ask Judy the next time they spoke.

Melissa spoke to a lot of men the next couple hours. It felt strange telling them that her name was Candy. It also felt very uncomfortable having her boobs exposed like they were but she kept thinking about the money she would make, parading around half naked in front of these men. She just hoped that Judy was right about Pete not being allowed on this floor.

By the time Melissa finished her shift, she had met almost every man in the club that day. She had never made that much contact with the opposite sex in one day in her life.

Melissa's first week on her new job went smoothly as she repeated the daily routine of driving to work and changing into her costume every day. She was extremely tired from walking in those platform shoes every day and didn't have much time to spend with her husband.

She was thrilled on her second payday when she made an extra bonus. Melissa couldn't believe she had earned more than twenty-five hundred dollars in just two weeks on her new job. Judy promised Melissa that was only the beginning.

Melissa went out shopping on her next day off and bought her first cell phone and a few things to wear. Her new job kind of wore off when she selected a few new additions to her wardrobe. She shopped around and bought a few revealing things to wear around the house. Pete noticed the change in her and liked her new look.

Melissa was too afraid to tell Pete how much money she was actually making and decided to open an account of her own to put most of the money away. She figured she would surprise him once she had a large sum built up.

It was Sunday and Melissa had the day off. Pete got called into work to strip floors in the club that afternoon. Melissa had been wanting to bring out her new toy for the past couple weeks but didn't want Pete to catch her using it.

Melissa trimmed her pussy that afternoon and pulled the toy out from its hiding spot. She climbed into bed and began rubbing it against her clitoris until she was wet and slowly worked the head between her pussy lips until it finally pooped inside.

She got scared at first because it hurt at first and was worried that it may cause permanent damage to herself. She was so naive being with Pete all these years that she figured this toy was way out of proportion.

A few minutes passed until she finally turned on the vibrator and laid back and enjoyed the sensation it was giving her. She slowly started to work it in and out of her pussy until she turned on the switch which made it squirm.

This felt so good! Melissa wished she had tried it out long ago and just held it inside her pussy as it wormed around inside her. Melissa started to fantasize about famous people and her mind drifted around to a few actors she thought were handsome until she really got into the movements of the toy that she started to buck her hips up in simulation to being screwed.

It surprised her most when she finally had an orgasm. This was the first time she ever made herself cum except with Pete. That little toy got several hours of use that afternoon until the batteries wore down and she finally put it back in its hiding spot.

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,840 Followers
12