The Jealous Maid of Honour

Story Info
A jealous friend gets hers.
2k words
3.99
19.3k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the day of Ellen and Adam's wedding, Adam was with the guests while Ellen was getting ready in a private suite.

Teri was Ellen's maid of honour so was helping her for most of the morning. She was very happy for Ellen and Adam. There was no denying that at 21 years old they were getting married young, Teri had been with her boyfriend David since she was 15 and he hadn't even proposed. Being the same age as Ellen and watching her get married, despite having been in a relationship longer, had caused Teri to become very jealous during the planning of the wedding.

Now, as they were stood in the private suite away from the guests, everything was done. Ellen was dressed with hair and make up done, and was drinking champagne with the bridesmaids.

Ellen, sat on the only chair in the room, was surrounded by her ‪bridesmaids‬ and was acting like a queen. Teri, wearing a floor length shimmering gold bridesmaid dress with gold cross over strapped sandals with a 4 inch stiletto heel. Her dress came over her shoulders and down her chest in a shallow V, her long blondey-brown hair flowing down her back and shoulders as she stood to Ellen's right.

She was growing a little fed up, she felt Ellen was milking the day for all it was worth and to add to it, everyone was humouring her. Of course Teri didn't say anything, she'd only look petty if she said anything.

Ellen became too much for Teri to handle, causing Teri to turn to her and interrupt with;

"I'm just going to check everything else is OK."

"Yeah OK" Ellen replied, almost waving her away.

As she left Teri sat down and closed her eyes for a second, thinking to herself "god she's a nightmare!"

When she made her way to the main party she saw the best man, Adams best friend George.

"Hey George" she said as he turned.

"Oh hey Teri, everything alright?"

"Yeah, I was just checking everything for Ellen, where's Adam?" Teri asked, looking around.

"He's in his private room, said he'd back in a minute" said George, clearly not worried about Adam, turning to talk to someone who had just greeted him.

Teri walked away, heading to Adam's room. Arriving at the door she knocked, hearing a shaky voice call out "yeah?" she walked inside.

"Hey Ad, you ok?" she asked.

"Hey Teri..." replied Adam "...yeah I'm fine."

"You don't sound it" Teri said as she closed the door and walked towards him. Wearing a blue 3 piece suit, he was stood at a dressing table across the room from the door, his hands on the top as he leant forward looking into the mirror.

"I'll be fine..." he said "... it's just..."

"What?" asked Teri, a little concerned "you're not having doubts are you?"

"Kind of..." Adam confessed "... I mean, are we rushing into this?"

Teri stood quietly, not sure what to do or say. She just let Adam continue vocalising his concerns;

"Everyone keeps saying how young we are to be getting married, I hadn't really thought about it... has Ellen said anything?"

Teri stood, unsure what to say but knowing what she wanted to say, she had become really frustrated with Ellen, she'd become very self righteous recently but only she, as the maid of honour, got to see it. She was sick of hearing everyone else say how "wonderful" or "perfect" Ellen was.

Slowly Teri decided, she wanted to make Ellen seem like a bitch to someone, she wanted to be the person being looked at and admired for once and that all of a sudden, the best person to do it was stood in front of her.

"No..." Teri answered in a semi confused and semi curious tone before continuing "... but she... you know..."

Adam stood confused as he asked "what?"

"Did you not... you know?"

"What?!" replied Adam again but with more force.

"Oh god you didn't... shit I'm sorry..." Teri mumbled in mock panic.

"What?! Tell me!" Adam pressed.

"No I can't!" Teri said, turning slowly for the door.

Adam quickly moved to block her path as he said in as authoritative a tone as he could, trying to mask his rising panic "Teri, tell me what you're talking about!"

Teri stopped walking as he stood against the door and demanded an explanation, she looked at him and paused a moment before speaking again;

"Ellen had a fling during her bachelorette party" she lied.

"Wha.. what?" Adam stuttered, a look of heartbreak spreading over his face.

"Well... maybe not a fling, she... she insisted on a stripper and while he was naked she... used her mouth on him" Teri continued, Adam stood silently in shock. A moment of silence and Teri continued:

"She uh... said that's what bachelorette parties are for, that she didn't want any regrets..."

Adam still stood silently as his wedding day crashed around him, a minute later and Teri spoke again;

"I'm so sorry Ad, I... I shouldn't have told you this today but, you're my friend as much as she is and you deserve to know..."

Teri reached out with her right hand, placing it on his should, as he spoke at last;

"Well I can't marry her now..."

"What do you mean?" Teri replied.

"Well I can't can I?" Adam splattered through watery eyes.

"Ad, she loves you, and you love her! You don't have to throw everything away..." Teri assured, only to be interrupted with;

"Ha! She loves me right, is that why she blew another guy? I'm calling it off!" he barked, trying the make heartbreak look like anger as he went to turn and open the door.

"Wait!" Teri said, placing her hands against Adam's chest as he went to turn.

"Teri..." he began "...there's nothing that can make what she did better..."

"You could get even" Teri interjected.

Adam stood still, looking at her as she looked back. They stood in a silence for a few seconds before he whispered a weak "what?"

"She messed around, so you do the same..." Teri said softly "...level it out, that way you both had a fling before... she doesn't need to know, it never needs to come out, no one gets hurt or embarrassed..."

Adam stood stunned, he couldn't believe what Teri was saying to the point that he thought she couldn't mean what he was thinking, she always struck him as absolutely loyal.

Teri, not wanting to give him too much time to think, pushed her hands against his chest so he backed into the door as she slowly sank to her knees in front of him.

Looking down at her now Adam realised that she had meant it and that it was about to happen. He thought briefly "I should stop her..." but he couldn't bring himself to enact it as he stood there watching her unzip and unbuckle his suit trousers.

Seeing Teri on her knees in front of him caused Adam to harden instantly, Teri felt it happen as she began undoing his trousers.

Once unfastened, Teri moved her face a little closer to him as she took hold of his trousers either side of his hips. Making sure she took hold of his underwear as well, she pulled down with both hands as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth.

As Adam's trousers dropped, his cock flung from them and straight into Teri's mouth, she instantly moved her head in and closed her lips around his shaft.

"Oh god..." Adam groaned has he looked sideways, staring at the wall as he thought to himself "this is wrong!"

Teri though, began moving her head back and forth, her lips sealed tightly around Adam's dick, as she brought her hands up from the floor, taking the base of his cock and rubbing it with one and caressing his balls with the other.

"Oh shit..." Adam whispered as he looked back down at her "... Teri that feels so good!"

Upon hearing his voice, and the lack of resistance in it, Teri pulled her head back, dragging her lips along his cock as it left her mouth just long enough for her to ask;

"Better than when Ellen does it?"

Before putting him straight back into her mouth.

A slight exhale preceded Adam's response;

"Yeah, uh... Ellen doesn't do it that much to be fair, i ask her too but..."

"Mmmm..." she groaned back through her mouthful of cock, swirling her tongue around the bottom of it. Adam spoke again through gasps of pleasure;

"I can't believe... she won't suck me... but someone else..."

Teri reached up with one hand and placed a finger against Adam's lips, silencing him mid-complaint. As she retracted her finger and continue moving her head back and forth, swirling her tongue around as she sucked, the message was clear; "just enjoy"

Adam's gaze flicked between looking down at Teri, eyes closed as she sucked him and looking across the room into the mirror, showing Teri's hair bobbing back and forth, her gold dress running down her body, the heels of her shoes pointing toward the mirror behind her.

As the pleasure continued to build Adam moaned again "oh god... this feels so good..."

Pulling her head back to speak again Teri said "good..." before running her tongue up Adam's shaft as she rubbed him with her hand "... I'm glad I could help make everything better..." and his cock was back in her mouth.

"Oh god yes!" Adam said loudly "it's so much better!"

Teri's head flew back as she said "I just want to be a good friend..." before lunging forward, forcing Adam deep into her mouth. The head of his cock hit the back of her throat, causing her to gag and choke loudly but not pull away as Adam almost screamed;

"OHH GOD! You're such a good friend!"

He laughed in his head as he heard what he had just said. Looking down he saw probably the worlds worst friend, blowing her best friends groom on their wedding day. Not only that but he then remembered her boyfriend, David, was here as well! Was that story about Ellen's bachelorette party even true? As he began to realise it was very likely a lie a much more pressing issue entered his mind, looking down again, pleasure mounting, he said;

"Teri... I'm, I'm going to..." he paused, unsure how to ask where he was meant finish.

"Mmhmm..." she replied, continuing to move her head back and forth, his cock deep in her mouth. Adam, thinking he'd clearly not made himself understood spoke again;

"Teri... I'm about to cum..."

"Mmhmm..." she replied again without stopping.

"Where... I mean... should I..." Adam stuttered, edging closer to climax as he realised want she meant "... can I..." he began to ask but instantly moaned deeply through her mouthful of dick;

"Mmmm"

Adam's heart pounded now, he'd never been made to cum like this. Ellen rarely did it and when she did she never did it long enough for him to finish, something in the back of his mind took that to prove Teri lied about the bachelorette party. Pleasure now building fast, Adam's legs began to shake, his breathing fast and shallow, until;

"OHHHH...GOD!"

His legs almost gave way, he grabbed the door handle with one hand and the door frame with the other for support as he looked down as Teri pushed her head forward one last time and held her position as he began to cum.

He felt his balls tingle as they emptied, firing through his cock straight into the maid of honour's mouth as she gazed up at him from her knees. Over her heavy nasal breathing, he could hear, feel and see her swallowing. Her glug like swallowing ringing out, the deep sucking sensation on his cock, her throat pulsing as she took every drop of his cum down, staring up at him as she did.

As Teri stood back up she began adjusting her dress and hair as Adam redressed. A moment of silence followed as they looked at each other before Adam began talking, but only to be interrupted;

"Look I..."

"Shh... our secret!" Teri assured him with a grin before they left the room separately to rejoin the wedding.