The Jealousy Game

Story Info
Marrieds try to make each other jealous at club.
2.6k words
3.67
109.1k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had been married for five years when we finally decided to take our first post-honeymoon vacation. After five years of the mundane, busy modern married lifestyle, we wanted to go somewhere far away, somewhere hot, where we could just loosen up our collars and enjoy ourselves without worrying about bumping into anybody that we knew. We wanted to be a little daring, adventurous, and exciting – the very things that our life had not been in the cold north. The very things that we could not be at home, where we had to fit into the professional suburban mold that we had worked so hard to attain. We both desperately wanted to burst out of the conservative shells that we felt so trapped in, and live out a fantasy or two while we were still young.

So it was that we found ourselves in a five-star hotel at Key Largo, in the month of December, looking to add some color to both our marriage, and to our pale skin tones. We decided to go all out and spring for the honeymoon suite, overlooking the ocean from a high-rise balcony, which held a lavish jacuzzi. Already my mind was fantasizing about a night of steamy hot sex in the jacuzzi, underneath the stars and the sultry tropical air, our sexual acts exposed in front of anyone who might be watching. But this fantasy would have to remain in my mind for the time being, as my wife was interested in a night out on the town first.

My wife Amy, who was normally as straight laced as they came, promised to try to be more on the wild side during our trip. A secretary at a major corporation, she was used to dressing quite conservative, mainly adorning herself in blousy, loose fitting shirts and pants and little to no make-up. She made herself look ordinary every day, even though she is anything but that in the nude. The clothes that she wore did an amazing job of hiding her very large, full breasts and curvy figure from the rest of the world. I guess that it was my little secret – because with her 38 DD breasts and thin waistline, if she were to wear even a medium sized shirt, she'd have every guy in that office bulging in their trousers. And since she was a virgin before we got married, she shied away from such things. She had only ever known the taste of my kiss, and the feel of my cock in her wet pussy. I was everything that she knew of sexual pleasure.

Much to my surprise, she came out of the bathroom on this night dressed in a tight white v-neck t-shirt with a push up bra underneath! Her heaping breasts were practically pouring out of her shirt, and the supple outline left little to the imagination! She also had on a short black skirt that was riding up her thighs, and a pair of black pumps. My cock jumped to attention. This was my shy, conservative wife? I had never seen her so daring, and so sexy. Her lips were covered in dark red lipstick, and her auburn hair was pulled up to reveal her sexy neckline and the outline of her clavicles. I couldn't believe it. She looked completely hot and fuckable!

I couldn't resist her. I came up behind my slut-wife and began to lick the nape of her neck. I whispered into her ear that I wanted to fuck her right now; I couldn't wait. She slowly turned to me, with a smile, and told me that I would have to be patient. She wanted to go out on the town first, and see where that led us. My suggestion that she didn't have the nerve to go out in public dressed so revealing was met with a quiet, sexy confidence when she asked me if I would get jealous. She asked me if I was afraid other men might notice her big breasts and sexy legs, and get aroused? She had such a sexy smile as she asked me. Although it was true, I thought that I might get jealous, I decided to play along. After all, she never acted anything like this at home. And besides, we were never going to see any of these people again; it might be fun to try and tease each other a little. So I put on a tank top and pair of tight jeans, showing off my muscular build, and we left into the steamy night air.

We decided to go out to a popular dance club in the area, and since it was Saturday night, the place was very busy. But we were playing a game tonight; a game that was intended to test our patience, and make us both as hot and horny as we could get. We decided to pretend not to know each other inside of the dance club. The rules were that we could not talk to each other, but we would watch each other as we both would try and make the other as jealous as possible. The first person to get jealous and break cover would win the game, and would have to do the bidding of the other for the night. I almost didn't want to win...

So I let her enter the club first. As she passed the bouncer, I saw her "drop" something on the ground and casually bend over to pick it up right near his crotch. As she bent over her shirt hung down, giving the bouncer an easy view of her voluptuous breasts. She slowly came up, "accidentally" brushing her tits against his leg, apologizing with a smile as she did. I watched as the bouncer took a good look down her shirt, then turned and watched her ass as she walked away. She gave me a quick glance and smile, then disappeared into the music. I was already getting very jealous, and the game had just begun! I waited two minutes, then entered the dance club to find my vice, not knowing what may be waiting inside.

As I walked into the room, there were wall-to-wall bodies bumping and grinding as I made my way through. Sweat and sex were everywhere. I made my way over to the bar on the other side, where my wife said she would be waiting for me. As I arrived and sat down, I looked across the bar and saw her sitting between two beefy-looking younger men. They were just talking, albeit rather closely, and my wife gave me a quick glance and smile to let me know that she saw me. She actually looked like she was enjoying herself! I had to do something quick, or I would lose the game. So I found a hot girl dancing with a group of friends nearby, and walked over to join them.

She was Latino, and looked very sexy in a lace top, with long flowing hair brushing up against her medium sized tits. I would never say it to my wife, but I have always been aroused by Latino women. Within a few minutes, I had won her over with my charm, and began dancing with her closely and personally. I looked back at my wife, who now seemed to be taking more of an interest in me. This was my chance. I grabbed the girl's waist and pulled her into my crotch, grinding myself against her pussy. She had on a pair of tight jeans, and could no doubt feel my growing cock pressing up against her. As I looked at her, my heart began to race. She was getting hot on me, and it showed on her face. She was pushing her pussy into me with a slow, sexy motion that was making me lose control. My cock was growing fully erect, and she could feel it. I could do nothing to stop it. I glanced back at my wife, and to my surprise, she actually looked aroused by the sight of me dancing like this with another woman. I was getting too hot. I had to stop before things went too far. And yet, I could not stop. I soon found myself passionately kissing her, our tongues writhing together in ecstacy. My hand began to wander to her pussy, gently brushing it as we danced.

My wife had to be boiling over by now. Surely she would stop me. I had gone way too far. But as I looked back at her, she wasn't there. Instead, I found her right next to me, pressed between the two muscular men, their cocks grinding into her while she had her hands on the ass of the guy in front. She looked like she was absolutely loving it, and gave me a quick, dirty look to acknowledge my surprise. As I watched her, the two men were pumping themselves up against her body; the one in front began to kiss her with his open mouth, while the one in the back had his hands on my wife's big creamy tits! He was casually rubbing them in a circular motion, while she made out with the guy in front. She looked as though she was living out a fantasy right in front of me, her husband!

I was about to call the whole thing off at this point, but something stopped me. As I watched my wife getting sandwiched between the two men, I felt the Latino woman's hand begin to rub the outline of my bulging erection. Suddenly, the jealousy disappeared, and I felt incredibly turned on. She reached down the front of my pants and pulled herself closer to me, in a partial attempt to conceal her act from view. She began to jack me off with her hand right there, right next to my wife. As I looked over, Amy was getting fondled by the two men as she watched me. I began to passionately kiss the girl while she played with my dick, and my wife watched on in surprise. It was so hot, I actually forgot about what my wife was doing at the time and made out with the girl for a few minutes, her hand still playing with my cock.

When I looked up, she was gone. My wife, as well as the two men, had disappeared from view. I became startled, as I wondered if something was wrong. I told the Latino girl that I had to go, and ran through the club looking for my wife. She was nowhere to be found. Was she mad? Did she leave in anger, or did she leave....OR, did she leave with the two men? Since the club was within walking distance of the hotel, I decided to go back to the room for a look. When I got there, the door was cracked open.

As I made my way inside, the lights were off, but I could hear something coming from the balcony. As I drew closer, I peeked out the window from the dark room. What I saw both angered me, and turned me on incredibly at the same time. I saw my lovely, "virgin" wife nude in the hot tub between the two large men. One was licking her exposed neck while the other was sucking on her creamy breast. Her back was arched in pleasure, and I could see that an arm was positioned right between her legs, disappearing under the hot water. He was playing with her pussy!

I could do nothing but watch, since I was paralyzed by the surprise and excitement. Watching my hot, sexy wife act like a slut while two strangers enjoyed her was a sight beyond anything I had ever fantasized about. For some reason, it really turned me on. I watched as they pulled her up to the side and began to lick her pussy, her legs spread out wide. She was stroking their cocks as they did, one licking her pussy and the other kissing her, then switching and taking turns with her.

As she pulled herself up to her knees, she began to suck their cocks in turns. They were enormous, long and thick. She had never tasted a cock that large before, and the mere sight of them excited her. They played with her pussy as she sucked on their heads, licking up and down their shafts. They were rubbing her clitoris, and she looked as if she might have an orgasm at any moment as she ardently sucked them off. Then, just before she did, my shy, conservative wife stood up and bent over the rail on the balcony. Her heaving breasts hung down across the rail as she stuck her pussy out and spread her legs. She looked back, and at that moment, she saw me in the window. She gave a devilish smile as she took his cock in her hand, a throbbing, thick 10 incher, and directed it to her sloppy wet pussy. She was acting like such a slut! The guy slowly pushed it in, as she was not used to getting fucked by such a big dick. At first, she had to take only part of it in, gently. But as she became used to being stretched out, she began to take in more until she was fucking the whole thing, screaming and moaning into the hot night. I began to pull out my rock hard dick and jack it off while I watched. Although it wasn't as big, it was a respectable 8 inches and not as thick.

He fucked her hard, her 38DD's bouncing as he pushed in and out. Then they took turns with her, each fucking her until she was about to come, then stopping. They toyed with her limits as she let them have their way with her. I was going to come as I watched her get the fantasy fuck of her life on the balcony. Then, she stopped for a moment and did something sexy and cruel. She walked right up to the window where I was hiding, watching, and jacking off, gave me a wink, then pressed herself up against the window while they fucked her some more. She watched me jack my cock off while her large tits pressed up against the glass with each pump of their dicks. I was so hot that I actually came, shooting cum all over the place while she watched me. She was toying with me, but I loved it. Of course, the two guys couldn't see me because she was in the way. But oh, I could see how much she loved the feel of their large cocks sliding in and out of her sopping wet pussy!

She stopped for a moment, then pulled the guy out of her hot, wet pussy. She lied down on one guy while the other got on top, and they double fucked her right in front of me. She had an incredible orgasm on their huge cocks as they penetrated deep into her. As they pulled out, they jacked their cocks off onto her huge titties and covered them in cum, splattering all over her rock hard nipples. She rubbed their cocks to get every last drop out as they moaned in pleasure, then she rubbed their cum all over her tits.

I couldn't believe my wife had just done this, and I couldn't believe hat I had loved watching it. I hid out while they said their good-byes, and then fucked my wife for the rest of the night. It was the hottest sex we had had in a long time. And this was only the first night of the vacation...