The Jealousy Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have shown on my face because Kim followed my eyes to Alex and said, "What's wrong? Do you know her?"

"Yeah. We dated for 2 years. We broke up a few months ago when I caught her sleeping with someone else."

"Oh my god! I'm sorry! That's awful!"

"Well, that's not fair I guess; we had a fight, she broke up with me, I went the next day to try to smooth things over and she had hooked up with someone else that night, so I guess she didn't really cheat."

"Uhh, maybe not technically but close enough, jeez."

"I should probably go," I said as I downed the rest of my beer.

"Aww really? No, please stay! Want me to kick them out? I totally will! I'll make up some reason about proper attire."

"Haha thanks, but really I should leave. We ended on bad terms and if she sees me down here I know she's going to just hang all over that guy and try to make me jealous. I'd rather not sit here by myself and have to watch that." I said with a weak smile.

"Hold on. Don't go anywhere ok? Be right back." And with that Kim moved back down the bar and began talking to another bartender. They glanced my way and the bartender nodded and said something to Kim while breaking into a big smile. Kim came back down to my end, "stay here and save that seat next to you. I'll be back in 15 minutes tops."

"What are you doing? Really you don't need to do anything, I can just go home, it's fine." I called after her as she left the bar and sped off into the parking lot.

I sat there sulking and trying not to look at Alex but it was hard not to. She hadn't noticed me yet as far as I could tell but she was still hugging the guy's arm and kissing his shoulder every time I chanced a look.

Why did she have to come here? Seriously? This is my spot. The night was going perfect too. God dammit, what a bitch. She has to ruin a great night with Kim now? A 2 year relationship wasn't enough I guess.

A little over fifteen minutes later the stool next to me pulled out and I went to tell whoever it was that it was taken when I turned to see Kim. She had changed; she had changed a lot in 15 minutes. She was now wearing a light blue, loose fitting shirt that hung off one shoulder, short white shorts that fit her perfectly and showed off her long tanned legs, some strappy short brown heels, and some shiny silver hoop earrings. She had braided a small bit of her hair so it hung just next to her face framing it beautifully. I had never seen her outside of her work attire which was probably good because I was back to the bumbling idiot I had been the first night I met her. I quickly helped pull her chair out so she could sit down and stared dumbfounded at her with a look of pure idiocy on my face.

"Sorry it took a little longer than I thought. Changed my mind halfway through on what to wear."

I didn't respond, I just stared.

"What? Did I miss something? I didn't have a chance to glance in the mirror before I rushed out."

"Uh, no, no, you didn't miss anything." I replied. Oh thank god my mouth works. Not quite as bad as the first time then. Let's get it together. Deep breath. It's just Kim, you know Kim, she's cool, just be cool too. "You just, well, you look gorgeous. All that in 15 minutes?! Do you live out of your car or something? That was damn fast!"

"Well thanks! Actually I just live like 2 minutes away so I ran home real quick to change." She said smiling.

"Wait, I forgot the bigger question here, aren't you supposed to be working?"

"I asked Jen if they really needed me since it didn't seem to be absolutely swamped and told her I'd just be down here if it got super crazy all the sudden and she said it was fine for me to come hang out with you! So, here I am, making it so you aren't all alone if your ex decides she wants to pull some shit."

"Hahaha well aren't you just the best! Thanks! You really don't have to do this you know."

"Excuse me? I'm just sitting here keeping you company. You were the one that drew up a full business plan in 20 minutes earlier so who's the real 'you don't have to do this' culprit here?" She mocked.

"Fine, fine, we'll call it even. Seriously though, thanks. This means more than you know."

I glanced down the bar and locked eyes with Alex. Oh fuck. Here we go. Night officially ruined. She scowled at me and glanced at Kim. Kim saw the whole thing happen and leaned in close to me, "let the games begin! Oh man this is going to be fun. Look at that face! My god, she really hates you! What the hell did you guys fight about when you broke up?!"

I proceeded to explain to Kim how I had failed to communicate that I just wanted her to live up to her potential as an incredibly smart individual and do something that warranted her having a biomedical engineering degree. I told her what I had said at the apartment the following day, what she had done, and what I had done. I told her everything. Kim shockingly loved it.

"You actually said 'enjoy cleaning up after people who did something with their lives'?! Damn that's a good line. I wish I could think of stuff like that when I'm mad. My brain just goes to shit and I can't think. Thankfully I don't get worked up very often. But seriously she has no right to hate you! You were just trying to help as any good boyfriend should."

"Seriously? You don't think I was too big of an asshole?"

"Hell no! You're fine! But my god look at her go, you weren't kidding about the making you jealous thing."

I looked down the bar and Alex was now standing behind the guy she came with kissing on his neck and lightly biting his earlobe. It was a tad over the top as her tongue darted in and out of his ear and up and down his neck.

As I looked towards Alex I felt Kim's arms wrap around my neck. I looked back towards her and she smiled at me, "Want to play the game back? Girls only act like that when they're actually jealous themselves. Bet we can make them leave in under 20 minutes if we play it right."

"Hahaha oh man I dunno. Do I dare poke the beast?"

"C'mon! Poke poke! It'll make for such a better story if we do rather than 'so we sat there and watched them slowly progress to dry humping each other at the bar and then we left.'"

"Ok, ok, let's poke the beast. You seem to know your way around the situation, what's the course of action?" I asked, getting a little excited by the prospect of Kim pretending to be super interested in me and also enjoying her arms around my neck.

"Ok just stare at her and act like it's bothering you a little. Not a lot, but suck her in by making her think it's working. Whatever you do don't break from that. I'm going to do my thing over here and you have to seem disinterested in whatever I'm doing."

"Easier said than done, but ok I'll give it a whirl." I responded.

I turned back to Alex and caught her eye again. I put on my best "please don't do this to me" face and let out a huge sigh that even Alex could see from across the bar. Alex let a malicious grin flicker across her face that betrayed her desire to hurt me and went back to kissing and hugging on the guy in front of her. I felt Kim's hand loop around my neck and her chin rest on my shoulder, her mouth inches from my ear.

"Oooh that was perfect!" She whispered in my ear, "Now keep it up. This is where we really suck her in then twist it around on her."

"Hahaha remind me to never play games of emotion with you. You're quite the sadistic schemer!" I said, barely moving my lips so Alex would think I was completely ignoring whatever Kim had whispered to me.

I held my gaze on Alex as Kim began playing with my hair, nuzzled her nose against my cheek, and then got my heart pounding as she kissed my cheek and breathed into my ear as she asked, "Is she watching? Squeeze my leg once for yes, two for no. Don't say anything just act like you don't care what I'm doing; or maybe you don't actually care anyway and I'm being presumptuous, either way just stone face it."

I reached over and laid my hand on her smooth thigh and squeezed once. I left my hand where it was, enjoying the feel of her toned leg beneath my fingers. Alex was still putting on her show and seemed to love that I was ignoring Kim for her. Little did she know that inside I was almost solely focused on everything that Kim was doing. She had me all riled up. My heart was racing, my mouth was feeling dry, my mind was running amok with all sorts of possible hidden meanings in everything she said and did.

"Ok, ready to turn it around on her?" Kim whispered in my ear. I squeezed her thigh once. "Haha, oh my god this is so fun. Ok, you have to trust me a little here, if I cross any lines just let me know and I'll stop."

"There are no lines. Don't worry about anything" I murmured between slightly parted lips.

"Let's set the line at not getting arrested then, that fair?" she cooed. I squeezed her thigh once.

"Ok, slowly break eye contact with her and look at me."

I stared at Alex a moment more before turning to look into those gorgeous brown eyes of Kim's. I had to kiss her, I just had to. The look on Kim's face, even if she was acting for Alex said kiss her, and so I did. She didn't pull back, she didn't even kiss back in a playing along kind of way, she really kissed me back. I knew we were putting on a show for Alex but damn did this feel real. It was passionate and sexy, and my god did her lips feel good on mine. After getting lost for a moment I finally broke the kiss off and pulled back, slowly opening my eyes and meeting Kim's.

"Wow, umm...you're, you're a good actor, that was perfect...maybe too perfect? Umm...I don't know, uh yeah, I'll shut up now." Kim stammered.

"You're a good actor too...you really made me think that was something for a second. You're a good kisser too by the way," I responded.

It took a minute as we stared at one another, doing the math in our heads and suddenly realizing neither one of us had been acting. My hand slid up and cupped Kim's neck, pulling her to me and kissing her again. Our tongues danced and swirled together like they had done this tango thousands of times. It was just a kiss but it was one of the most erotic experiences I had ever had. Something about this woman made my whole body tingle upon contact. I didn't care what anyone around us thought, I didn't care what Alex thought, I was lost in this beautiful girl in front of me and couldn't get enough of her.

After what seemed like a blip in time but was probably far longer, we broke our kiss, still staring at one another and completely at a loss for words. Finally, Kim broke the silence, "so, ummm, that happened. Does that mean...well, ok, is that implying what I think? I mean, I don't know, what...what are you thinking? Please stop me from babbling, I'm a mess at the moment."

"Hahaha, you're adorable you know that?" I said taking her hand in mine and squeezing it gently, "it means whatever you want it to mean."

"Oh c'mon! Don't put that on me! I'll be questioning it forever if you leave it open ended like that!"

"Fine, fine, sorry. I'm not great at this stuff -"

"Fooled me"

"But I like you. I like you a lot. I love texting you every day, I love our random conversations, and I love your sense of humor. If it was entirely up to me, we'd hang out outside of the bar on a regular basis."

"As...friends?"

"As friends, and as absolutely anything more than friends that you'd be open to."

"I'm...amenable to such a suggestion."

"Oh so I'll need to twist your arm a little huh?"

"Maybe not my arm, but I wouldn't say no to another kiss...you know...to help me decide."

With that I leaned in and gave her what I hoped was my best and most passionate kiss. I tried to put everything I felt for her into that one moment but I knew I would fall woefully short, it was just a kiss after all. When I went to finally break it off, Kim pulled me back to her, desperate for more. When we finally did break she didn't open her eyes, she just sighed, and rested her head against my chest.

"Oh yes, quite amenable. You're very convincing." She murmured.

I had totally forgotten about Alex until I heard a voice say, "I hope you know you're with an asshole. Don't let him fool you, he's a real piece of shit."

I turned to see her walking by and heading towards the door; apparently having seen enough of our show. Before I could even respond, Kim's head turned in Alex's direction and casually said, "Could you kindly fuck off, I'm really enjoying the moment and you're ruining it." before closing her eyes again and returning her head to my chest.

Alex stormed out completely pissed. I was left laughing almost uncontrollably. This night had been a rollercoaster of good to bad to unbelievable and that small barb by Kim had just put it over the top; it was perfect. I sat there grinning like an idiot enjoying Kim against me and just hoping it would never end. Finally she picked her head up, gave me a quick kiss on the lips, and yelled down to the other bartender asking if she could leave for good. The bartender gave her a thumbs up and Kim took my hand and towed me off toward the exit.

"Wait! I haven't paid my tab!" I protested.

"You didn't have a tab, I told Jen I'd cover it all."

"Why would you do that? You said you'd buy a drink not all my drinks."

"I dunno, maybe I just like you and was feeling generous." She said as she leaned up and kissed my cheek, "I'm still feeling generous actually. Feel like going back to my place for a night cap?"

"Why you phrased that as a question I'll never know. You know I'm going to say yes. I'd say yes if you asked me to help you with a body in the trunk of your car at this point. Whatever you want to do, just drag me along and I'll happily follow."

"Hahaha, well sorry, the body will have to wait for another night; remember, we promised the line was not getting arrested and that would seem to wander into a bit of a grey area where that is concerned."

"Meh, screw the line, you got a body to move, let's move it!"

"I mean...I do have a body that I wouldn't mind you tossing around a bit," she said suggestively.

"Oh yeah? You enjoy being tossed around?" I said as I turned and scooped her up over my shoulder. She let out a little shriek as her feet kicked wildly and my arm pinned her to my shoulder. Her arms grabbed onto my back in shock and braced herself as she tried not to fall. She was so light, she couldn't be more than 5'6" and had a toned and slight build. At 6'2" I was much larger than her and worked out 3 times a week which made her easy to pick up and manhandle however I seemingly wished. Alex had been much taller and not quite as easy to throw around. The ease with which I could pick Kim up made me feel incredibly masculine. Something about picking a girl up and knowing that you're so much bigger than her gives such a rush of sexuality, protectiveness and nurturing knowing that if you aren't careful you could hurt her but also if she's willing you could have your way with her.

Once Kim realized she wasn't going to fall she stopped squirming and started laughing, "I haven't been carried like this in quite a while. I feel completely helpless up here. I kind of like it."

"Well, oddly enough, I need your help while you're there because I don't know where you live so I'll need directions."

"Oh yeah! Even in my helplessness you're lost without me haha! Just go up to Orchard, hang a left, and it's the second duplex on the right. It's number 64."

"Simple enough." I said as I continued carrying her down the street.

"If I'm heavy you can put me down you know."

"Would you like to get down? You aren't heavy in the slightest." I said as I lifted her off my shoulder and over my head then brought her back down in front of me cradling her in my arms.

"Seriously? Not at all? How long do you think you could carry me for?"

"I don't know...maybe 45 minutes to an hour? Hard to say but my arms and legs don't even burn walking right now and I can walk my normal pace while carrying you so I'd say quite a bit."

I looked down and Kim was staring up at me while biting her lower lip, "I've always wanted a guy that could throw me around a little."

"Oh yeah? Never had one before?"

"Meh just one but he got tired real quick. Oh, left here, that's my place right there." She said pointing.

As we got to her door I set her down and she rummaged in her purse for her keys. She opened the door and towed me inside, flicking some lights on as she went. Her place was neat and tidy, well designed as expected from a graphic designer, and very comfortable with tall ceilings and a nice open layout. I didn't have much time to take in her living room before she had pushed the door closed and jumped on me, wrapping her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, and pressing her lips to mine. My hands grabbed her ass and supported her weight, lifting her up to a more comfortable height for our make out session. Her ass was perfect in my hands, feeling supple and tight with just the right amount of cushion. As I squeezed her ass Kim let out a soft moan into my mouth, clearly enjoying the moment. I carried her away from the front door and pushed her back against a bare spot on the wall, pressing my body into hers.

Kim's hands clawed at my back and my hair, desperately trying to pull me even closer to her, if that was possible. She eventually began lifting my shirt up to take it off. I reluctantly removed my hands from her ass, supported her weight on my knee, and quickly shed my shirt.

"Mmm, much better," Kim cooed as we began making out again and my hands dove back to her perfect ass.

She ran her hands over my chest, around my sides and up my back, gripping my shoulders and pulling me into her. We made out for a few minutes longer before she leaned back and pulled her own shirt off, tossing it across the room onto the floor. She had on a dark blue strapless bra with a tiny white lace trim around the cups that suited her. Her breasts were larger than I had expected and were a solid handful. I would have loved to get my hands on them if they hadn't been occupied by her ass which they weren't leaving anytime soon. Before I knew it she had unhooked her bra and discarded that as well giving me a great view of her gorgeous perky tits and small dark erect nipples. Before she had a chance to smash her body back into mine I hoisted her higher and took one of her nipples into my mouth, swirling my tongue around the erect nub and playfully tugging at it gently with my teeth. Kim moaned as her head lolled back against the wall and her eyes closed. I copied the motion on the other nipple before kissing my way up to her neck, tracing her collar bone with the tip of my tongue. I made my way up her neck alternating between a soft brushing of my lips and a swirling of my tongue along the soft skin. Finally I nibbled gently on her earlobe before returning to her waiting lips.

As our lips melded together once again, Kim pressed her body to mine and I could feel her erect nipples drag against my chest. I slowly inched one of my hands down a little further on her ass until my fingers were able to press where I guessed her pussy would be. My guess found its mark as Kim squirmed and moaned into my mouth while grinding her ass back into my hands looking for more. I tried to get my hand under her shorts but didn't have a good angle to get to what I was after. Kim must have realized the same thing and while our tongues swirled and danced she reached between us, unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts, and began sliding them down off her ass until my hands were in the way. From there I took over. I wrapped my arm around her waist, pinning her to my body, and with the other hand shoved her shorts down her dangling legs. She kicked them off her feet and wrapped her legs back around my waist where my hands quickly found their way back to her ass.