The Jealousy Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers played with and teased her pussy through her, now soaked, white lace thong. In no time my fingers were completely coated and dripping with her juices. I pulled her thong to the side and felt my fingers slide between her pussy lips and into her folds, searching for her opening. I quickly found what I was after and slid my middle finger inside of her which elicited a soft whimper from Kim as she tried to force herself down on my fingers further. I let my other fingers flutter and wave through her folds as I began slowly thrusting my middle finger in and out of her. Kim let out a soft moan with every thrust and swirled her hips around on my hand wanting me to touch every bit of her pussy. Meanwhile, my index finger found itself resting just next to Kim's asshole. I could feel the very edge of it but wasn't sure that she'd be into any anal play so I tried to keep my fingers from straying too much in that direction for the time being.

As I continued to finger fuck Kim's pussy, her thong kept getting in the way; eventually I decided to shed that as well and pinned her against me the same way I had for her shorts. As I pushed her thong down her legs it slowly peeled itself away from her dripping wet pussy and dropped to the floor.

As Kim moved to wrap her legs back around me, I hooked hand between us and under her leg, lifting it up over my shoulder. Kim yelped in surprise as I lifted her higher and hooked my other arm under her leg in the same fashion until Kim was basically sitting on my shoulders, her hands holding onto my head for stability, and, what had been my real goal, her pussy right in my face. I took a split second to admire her gorgeous sex; she had full plump lips that she kept cleanly shaved, her clit was protruding slightly from between her folds just begging to be licked and sucked on, and it was all glistening with her juices.

I didn't dive in full force right away. I wanted to tease and build her up to a squirming ravenous state before I got her off the first time, so I started with the softest flicking of my tongue up and down her folds. I barely touched her but it was just enough to send a shiver down her spine, have her squeeze my hair between her fingers, and moan "Oh. My. God." I circled her clit with the tip of my tongue but never touched it directly before sliding lower and then back up to tease her again. "P-p-please, oh my god please just do it" Kim moaned as I felt her try to force her clit into my mouth; I resisted and continued to build her up. I slowly added more pressure to my tonguing and just when I thought she couldn't stand it, I dove in.

I sucked her clit into my mouth, swirling my tongue around it in small circles and then flicking it over and around. The sudden rush overwhelmed Kim just as I had wanted. Her hands pulled at my hair almost painfully as her thighs clamped like a vice around my head. She let out a gasp and a squeal of delight as she came, her body shaking and flooding my mouth with her cum as her pussy contracted over and over again.

As she started to come down from her orgasm I carried her to the couch and laid her down. I stood over her admiring how incredibly sexy she was. She was everything I would have wanted if I had built my ideal woman. She was beautiful, but she had flaws, small flaws, but things that made her real. She had a scar on her stomach from the appendectomy she had 2 years prior that she had told me about, her feet were slightly pigeon toed, and she had a birth mark on her hip amongst a smattering of other small imperfections. All of her flaws just made her more attractive to me. I couldn't believe I was standing there staring at the girl of my dreams and she had actually said she liked me back...well...in so many words she had.

Finally Kim opened her eyes and saw me staring at her. "Oh hey there," she smiled up at me mischievously as she rolled off the couch onto her feet and stood in front of me. She went up on her tip toes and kissed me as she began to unbutton my pants. "Now why am I naked and you're still half dressed?" She whispered as she nibbled my earlobe.

"I don't know, maybe because ladies come first," I teased as she pushed my jeans to the floor and I kicked them off.

"Oh a pun! You certainly know the way to my heart. And a sex based pun, damn, you're just checking all the boxes." She replied as she ran her hands over my chest, down my stomach, and grabbed my already hard dick through my boxer briefs. "Mmm...damn...you just keep exceeding expectations. Keep this up and you'll set the bar too high."

"Or maybe you're just used to the bar being too low." I chided.

"Haha oh really? Well then, you'll just have to show me where the bar should be."

"I'll do my best." I replied as I scooped her up into my arms once again and laid her back on the couch, this time climbing on top of her.

"I don't think you'll need these." Kim commented as she began pushing my boxer briefs down.

"Ummm, I don't have a condom. Wasn't really planning on the night going this way."

"I'm on the pill. No worries." She assured as my dick sprang from my underwear and she used her foot to push them the rest of the way down my legs.

After kicking off my underwear I returned my full attention to the beauty beneath me. As our naked bodies pressed against one another the head of my dick naturally fell directly against her pussy. With every movement my dick lubricated itself with Kim's cum and glided easily up and down her slit. Every time it slid over her clit a moan escaped her lips and within minutes she was begging for more.

"Quit teasing and fuck me" she demanded in as sultry a tone as I had ever heard.

Not one to disappoint, and also really anxious to be inside of her myself, I grabbed my dick and positioned it at her entrance. I slowly slid into her as I kissed her long and hard, not breaking the kiss until my entire length was buried inside of her. I stopped for a moment to just enjoy the feeling of being surrounded by her warm tight pussy.

"Mmm...god yes. You feel perfect." She said as she stared into my eyes with her arms wrapped around my neck, "Now don't hold back. Take me. I'm yours however you want me. I want you to throw me around, use me, make me feel helpless."

"Yes ma'am. Now tell me something, do you like to be told what to do? Do you like to be called names? What level of dominance is too far?"

"Oh you're too polite. Call me whatever you want. Maybe don't go crazy far, but I'm yours to command."

"Mm, fun." I said as I began slowly thrusting in and out of her with long slow strokes.

I moved Kim's legs up so her knees were against her chest allowing me to fuck her even deeper while my hands pinned her to the couch.

"I'm going to take full advantage of your body. I'll fuck your beautiful pussy long and slow to warm it up. Then I'm going to flip you over and fuck you hard. I want to grab those hips and watch your ass quiver every time I slam into you. I want to see my dick disappear inside you with every thrust; and I want to see that nice tight ass on display in front of me."

"Mmmm yes sir whatever you want." Kim moaned as my dick slid in and out of her.

And so it began. It would be the most passionate and completely animalistic sex I had ever had. The emotions and desires bubbled to the surface and I let them dictate my every action. I wasn't usually one to make much noise during sex but tonight I let all my worries and concerns go and let the moans flow through me. We moaned in time to one another matching my thrusts and the smacking of our bodies as we collided again and again. She squealed with surprise and delight every time I lifted her off the couch and effortlessly moved her body to a new position. We fucked slow and we fucked fast, but mostly we just fucked hard.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh my god don't stop!" Kim yelled as my dick penetrated her over and over again.

We ended up with Kim bent over the arm of the sofa, both of our bodies glistening with sweat and sex as I fucked her from behind. I was shocked I hadn't cum yet but I knew I had had the perfect amount of alcohol to last quite a while; just enough to dull the sensations a bit. As our bodies slapped together and Kim's moans grew louder, I knew she was getting close. I picked up the pace yet again and changed the angle of penetration to hopefully hit her g-spot a little better.

"Right there, right there, oh shit, oh shiiiiiiit!" Kim moaned as her orgasm overtook her a few hard thrusts later.

"Mmmm good girl. Cum all over my dick." I whispered to her. I felt her pussy begin to tug and pull on my dick hoping to milk me of my cum. I watched as even her pussy lips seemed to squeeze my cock tighter so it couldn't leave.

I slowed my thrusting just a bit as her orgasm subsided and her legs stopped twitching. I smacked her ass and asked, "Two orgasms down in two different ways, pretty good, think we can find another for you?"

To my complete shock and pleasure Kim responded my sticking a finger in her mouth, reaching back, sliding the tip into her ass, and saying, "Mmm and here I thought you might disappoint me."

"You keep that up and I'm going to cum." I said, watching her finger slip deeper and deeper into her ass.

"I'd certainly hope so. I've been waiting to feel you blow inside me since the moment you slipped in. Now what can your totally satisfied fuck toy do to help you fill her with cum?"

"My god you're amazing. You just keep doing what you're doing." I responded.

I started to pick up the pace again and knew I wasn't going to last much longer. The sight of Kim fingering her own ass was a massive turn on. When she bottomed out with her middle finger, she began sawing it in and out for a short time before starting to add a second. When I saw the second finger slip inside her ass and bury itself all the way past the second knuckle that was it for me. I felt the heat in my balls rising and moaned, "Oh god, I'm going to cum."

"Mmm good, fill me up" Kim moaned as my dick began to spasm and spray inside of her. I easily shot 6 or 7 ropes of cum deep into her pussy as one of the best orgasms of my life overtook me. My legs quivered and it felt as if my knees might give out if it didn't end soon. Finally it subsided and I collapsed onto Kim's back, both of us sweaty and satisfied.

"Fuck that was amazing." Kim said, "I've never been fucked like that before. Not even close. That was incredible."

"Well I've never fucked like that before either so we must just bring out the best in each other haha."

"Well that's definitely something I could get used to. Want to go shower? We're both kind of covered in sex."

"Absolutely." I replied as I picked her up into my arms, turned her to face me, and kissed her. "Which way to the bathroom?"

"Down the hall on the left." She pointed giggling about being picked up yet again.

As we waited for the water to get warm she stood between my legs as I leaned against the vanity and kissed me; not a sex crazed kiss, but a lovingly soft, gentle kiss. We softly caressed one another in a manner completely opposite the way we had been fucking just five minutes prior. The contrast made my skin tingle and my heart melt for this amazing woman.

We hopped in the shower and let the water rinse the sweat away before lathering each other up with soap. As she stood rinsing her face, I stood behind her, caressing and cupping her breasts and then running my hands down to her pussy where I felt my cum leaking out. My cum dripping from her slit onto my fingers made my dick twitch and start to grow again. As I gently massaged and cleaned her pussy my dick slowly nestled itself into the crack of her ass.

"Well look who's a quick recovery!" Kim commented, reaching back and beginning to stroke my shaft slowly, "want to wait right here while I go get something that may be of use?"

"As long as you're coming back I'll be right here."

With that, Kim ducked out of the shower, wrapped herself in a towel, and disappeared into the hall. She was gone a little longer than I anticipated and I assumed she had misplaced whatever she had been going to get. Finally she returned, closed the bathroom door, and set a bottle of lube on the shelf just inside the shower before climbing in.

"Welcome back, have trouble finding it?" I asked as my hands reached for her and pulled her to me.

"Nope, just...ya know...doing a little prep."

I looked at her questioningly.

"You know...prep." She answered as she guided my hand back to her ass where I now found a small ring sticking out.

"Ahhh...and what kind of fun prep is this?" I asked as I looped my finger through the ring and tugged on it gently.

Kim's eyes closed and her mouth fell agape as I toyed with whatever she had put in. "Th-they-they're beads." She gasped. Her hands on my chest dug into me as I pushed and pulled on the end of the beads. "You can - you can take them ou-out if you want. I'm wanting somethi-thing else at the moment" she said as her hand dropped to my dick and squeezed it.

"Would you like to get out of the shower first?" I asked before leaning in and whispering into her ear, "Or would you rather have your ass fucked right here in the shower?"

"Right here. Fuck me right here."

I slowly pulled the beads from her ass one by one. The largest was slightly wider than my dick which boded well for not having to do any additional prep work. As the last bead slipped from her ass I moved Kim away from the water so it wouldn't wash away any lube. She put her hands against the shower wall, thrust her perfect ass back towards me and wagged it back and forth while grinning mischievously over her shoulder. "Lube that dick up and get that thing inside me." She coaxed.

I applied a generous amount of lube to my dick and put what was left on my hands onto Kim's asshole directly, slipping a finger or two inside while doing so. I crouched slightly to line my dick up with her ass and pressed the tip against her rosebud.

"Mmmm yes, c'mon inside baby." She cooed.

With that I leaned forward and the head of my cock disappeared into her asshole with little resistance. I was about to stop and let her adjust but Kim wasn't waiting, she continued to push her ass back against me until my entire length was buried inside her.

"God your dick feels perfect inside me." She moaned as she began swirling her ass in small circles against me, stirring her insides with my cock.

I grabbed her hips and began short slow thrusts that I built to full length strokes. The head of my dick barely stayed inside her gripping sphincter before pushing back deep into her ass.

I leaned forward and kissed Kim's neck as I asked, "So you enjoy having your ass fucked? Are you going to be a good little fuck toy and let your ass cum on my cock tonight?"

"Oh god, keep talking and I will."

"Good girl. Now you keep your hands on the wall and just enjoy having your ass pounded like the dirty girl you are."

"Ye-yes sir."

"Mmmm you've got a greedy little asshole don't you? It grips my dick like it never wants it to leave. So tell me, do you always like to have your ass fucked or is this a special occasion?"

"Oh. My. God. Yes, yes, you can f-fuck my ass whenever y-you want. So deep, oh my god." Kim moaned, "Play with my clit."

My hand dove to her clit and began massaging it.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Harder. Fuck me harder" she begged.

I picked up the pace, slapping into her ass and thrusting my dick as deep as it would go, "make that ass cum for me baby. I want to feel your asshole squeeze me."

"Oh god, oh god."

"Are you going to be a good anal whore and let me cum in your ass?" I asked as I furiously masturbated her clit and fucked Kim's ass.

"Yes yes yes ahhhhhhh!" Kim screamed as her knees quivered and her whole body began to shake. I felt her asshole tighten and squeeze my dick for all it was worth. I stopped thrusting and let my dick sit deep inside her. I didn't think I was close to cumming but Kim's ass spasming around me was like her asshole jerking me off; it felt incredible and soon I felt my balls tightening. Just as her orgasm was subsiding, my dick twitched deep inside her and I let out a long groan as I painted her ass with my cum.

"Oh god that feels amazing." Kim said as my dick continued flooding her ass with my seed, "stay inside me when you're done cumming. Having you in my ass just feels incredible."

When I finally finished, I hugged her body to mine and we stood together, letting the water wash over us, still connected. I finally slipped from her ass and we finished cleaning up.

We spent the remainder of the weekend hanging out together for the first time outside of the bar. The majority of that time may have been spent fucking all over her apartment, but we did manage to leave and get groceries to cook dinner together; the first home cooked meal I'd had since breaking up with Andrea...or was it Ashley?...Alexis? Whatever her name was, it didn't matter anymore, she wasn't Kim.