The Jenny Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny, stunned, thought back to that time.

"Well, shit, yes, I did say that, but I was just kidding! Not like that, Kay!"

"Really?" he smiled. "You sounded pretty serious at the time."

The girl was silent.

"Anyway, "he continued, "consider the way our lovemaking has changed since then..."

Jenny sat back, reached out and took a gulp of cognac, the fierce fumes warming her mouth and, almost, taking away the taste of semen.

"I've been experimenting," he said softly. "More forceful, more domineering. Haven't you noticed?"

"Yes, but..."

"And you loved it - more responsive in turn every time I got more demanding. You can't deny it." Kay shook his head as if daring her to disagree.

"Another piece of evidence, Jen," the slim man continued steadily. "You got really, really turned on that night by just discussing being forced. You were all over me after just 10 minutes of talking about it."

"I..."

"Last point," he interrupted. "Think on this before you answer. If you say no, I'll just sit here and let you beat my head in with your fire extinguisher. I promise."

Jenny stared at him.

"Here it is, hon. Be honest with yourself. That whole performance was really upsetting, I know. But it built you up, helped you accept something about yourself. I saw your face, dear, towards the end. I heard you! You've never enjoyed yourself so much. Admit it."

He raised his face towards the ceiling, extended his arms upwards. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I present to you a once-in-a-lifetime, never-to-be-repeated fantasy, something the lady would never have dared by herself, something which, once thrust into it, she found totally pleasing. I rest my case."

He's not wrong, Jenny suddenly realized.

Her whirling mind abruptly stopped, settling like a supersaturated solution suddenly crystalizing. Her tears stopped.

She sat up, rubbed drying semen from her face.

OK, she thought - professional performers acting out sexual fantasies...

And Kay's fantasy was a threesome...

I can do that! she thought. How to stage the perfect threesome, something to show him I care for him as much as he has me?

Let's see...

Kay...

and me...

Who for a third?

Well,

if it's me putting this together...

Ames, of course!

With Dawn directing...

The girl smiled brightly, took a small sip of Hennessy, savouring its aroma and depth.

She leaned over, clasped her boy's hand. "Thank you, dear," she whispered. "You're quite right, now that I think on it. Fantasies - and surprises - can be so much fun!"

She grinned to herself. Ames! Kay won't be able to sit for a week!

+

We hope you enjoyed this. Again, the lady would appreciate your comments here.